Wednesday, June 28, 2023

"Come one, come all" the pimp shouts to the jeering crowd!!! "Come and See!": //My blog has become the first official Sodium Pentothal auditioning (date-rape, casting couch teleportation trauma-based lead role promo tool) with all the Government-aided, funded and enhanced drug-technology mind control interface used excessively for years upon me for celebrities to obtain lead roles and politicians offered lead nominations and then ensuing positions in the political spectrum by simply proving how violent, racist (I should say, expressly anti-Semitic) they behave, how violent and abusive and how "successful" they are in creating a rage and hate response in me, which I write about, and they get promoted and lead roles for it. Thus, this blog is the first step of the casting couch lead role, political lead candidacy in a long never-ending attack system upon me. All they have to do is prove they are being lower in every respect than Weinstein ever could have been on his most abusive and lecherous day of sexual assault: My blog is the first casting couch trauma-based mind control situation that has swept through the halls of H-wood and Congress for the past 10 years. If they get mention in my blog about how vile they are, they are certain to obtain a lead role, power and political positioning (but not necessarily with political acumen) and tons of money handed out like candy for them to assist in others to join in on the terror dome mind control witch hunt against me.//The terrorist celebrities who are teleporting me, have been teleporting me, were once teleporting me, had in the very long distant past been teleporting me, yearning to participate in teleporting me now, in the future or anytime in the space of their lives--all are auditioning for my blog post as lead role terror agent players who then obtain more deals, free promotions, more endless money, and every bountiful outpouring of fame and applause from the 4th Reich if I write how despicable and putrid they are, how violent, how much they mouth and spittle at me into my face fascist Nazi murder platitudes at me about me dying and they will kill me and that I should die and be killed in a concentration camp just like the Nazis built, the foundation apparently of their very existence and all they really yearn to emulate and restore into full functioning 4th Reich covert death mass massacres. The "fighting against racist" blacks out of W-wood teleport me if I write anything about black people, a performer, anything about civil rights; so a slew of terrorist black celebrity Nazis all famous for their public exploits in "fighting racism" so cool and hipster== teleport me immediately with hate, rancor and violence and threats and they are so abominable that I end of writing into this void of nothingness to get something to get them off me. They then receive lead roles, endless media attention and tours, grammys, etc--The reach they have to finding any excuse whatsoever to justify teleporting me is if I make any mention of anything remotely relating to themselves. I wrote yesterday about a German movie, and so someone from a German-speaking country who had his black American minion punch me for saying I don't need his opinion on how I analyze music--and he returned to get his free promotion and sat with the rest of the crew who has maimed, paralyzed, tortured, stolen, raped, beaten insulted endless death skits while I'm sleeping and the endless homeless skits as they block all my finances and opportunities, literally. He would not stop once I said I was writing about a movie dealing with climate activism. He pretended he could not understand so he asked me repeatedly as I began to yell, because I was in a "truth serum" drugged up state (I am DRUGGED WHILE SLEEPING) so whether I am in a deep sleep or just waking, I am induced through DRUGGING to respond in a truth serum drugged effect (they probably are injecting me with something like sodium pentothal.

"Come and SEE"!! The time and space era from over 70 years ago that your favorite celebrities and most entertaining politicians are living in:

(Excerpt From the film Come and See, "Faithful restoration of war crimes habitually committed by Germans during The Second World War---meaning from testimony of witnesses, who shaped the making and direction of the film and actors' performances. Meaning they really were there. They want you to come and see. All YOU see out there are plastic surgery celebrities and their politicians trying to recreate a master race fantasy of victory over America. They truly would applaud, laugh and cheer if this happened in America, as they don't give a damn about homeless people suffering to death in the streets, it's the same thing). THIS is what the terrorists in "power" in America, with a host of foreigners, yearn to re-create in America and around the world (they are already achieving it in various other forms but in effect, all is burning as they rise to take power over the burning pyre). Everyone is only concerned about how much the celebrities can induce their hormones to be stimulated into near orgiastic mesmerized enthrallment. That is what they are using to sell death and an orgy of death, Come and See what they really are all chiming in when they use genocidal Nazi language aimed at me because I am saying no and actually fighting for justice and freedom and equality--as none of them are, not a single one. Come and See what they really are bringing about with the 4th Reich technotyranny State they are all building by attacking me as the first step for their inclusion in the new 4th Reich power stratification.

"German war crime during WW2". proarte. December 9, 2018.





With all the heart palpitation technology that co-operates with the facsimile of sodium pentothal--truth serum, an hypnosis agent--which I am certain is being injected into me through whatever carrier they use--inserting it into my body through any orifice--a skin patch, however it's being done

the expletives teleporting me, after deep sleep skits of death, murder, homelessness, people endlessly surrounding and attacking me from all sides as I have to react within a split second to defend myself against all the attacks. The expletives from W-wood then sit in their dirty nasty chairs staring at me as one of the lead terrorist celebrities goes into digging mode into my psyche to try to force a reaction of hate, rage, and violence. They stop the teleportation once I rush at them trying to kick them in the face or strangle them or whatever. I am so weak I can barely do anything as it is, but regardless, they stop the action and click their nasty dirty buttons and I am teleported back to the torture situation cubicle they forced me into, in this unit in a mostly empty condo building with terrorists on all sides attacking me constantly. 

--------

Every time I write any post, always under drugging and mind control, trust me, this is how this is being operated all my posts are written under some drugged and mind control technology impulse and exacerbated stress from non-stop attacks rendering me fighting to get anyone to listen to me as I write of how dangerous this is. People keep flocking and gravitating to it nevertheless.

----------

So if I click on some celebrity's music video, they immediately jump and sprint to be a part of this group. Everyone who is a terrorist abuser rapist black nazi jewish nazi latino nazi asian nazi and etc are all welcomed to join in on attacking me to break my spirit and drive me into death slowly and extract ideas and rape and suck out sexual life force energy and abuse and maim and mutilate me afterwards with hate and derision. All join in, sitting in their nasty chairs watching as the drama unfolds daily.

-----------

If I don't post anything, they come at me digging into my mental state while I am in the most vulnerable state possible, and they continue with the same questioning as annoying parasites until I react in anger. Once I react, in this most vulnerable state, the back door trap of the technology exerts a tremendous force that is almost irresistible. It's a force of electricity literally altering brainwaves and changing placid composure into hysterical rage   because of the endless provocation these annoying parasitic rapists beaters abusers force upon me. The cumulative years of their violence also plays a huge role in my natural defense system while under drug truth serum effect, in a sleep or just waking state but still highly drugged (and it requires HOURS for the drug effect to wear off).

The pick and pick until I begin to get angry, then they increase the attack until I am in a complete rage fighting to strangle, kick their heads in, or do whatever I can to get them to shut up and die and go away. Once I am in this enraged state, which they induce every single day without fail, one sleazy dirty rotten celebrity parasitic scum after the next, day after day, year after year, sprinkled with politicians and aspiring Presidential candidates and people sitting in rows so elongated now that I can't see past the first or second row any longer.

So I wrote a post about climate activism which came out of Germany. It was a morning of hate and my reaction of rage at some bigot out of Europ-a-land who has ordered violence and destruction upon me, and obtained a lead role in a tv series and whatever else as a result.

Thusly, the creeps are literally auditioning to be mentioned in my blog, and in this sense, I have only laterally mentioned this person and even that is cause for a promotion because I have mentioned how annoying, parasitic and disgusting he is  to me, towards me, and for that, they get lead roles. So in effect, I am the first stage of an elaborate audition for lead roles as the prerequisite is being a complete sinister parasitic abuser who annoys someone in a most vulnerable state to the point of hysterical rage while either in a deep sleep or in a nascent waking stage after having been drugged with something akin to sodium pentothal. 

--------

I "forgot" to write that the German-speaking terrorists all have an archive of their songs, talks, and movie starring roles whereby they express deep regret about Nazis and the 3rd Reich. They sigh, oh the sighs and expressions of sadness they make for cameras which click and click--showing how much they care about Jews being killed. The Jews they allow into their inner circles, for some happenstance purpose of using them as a prop to display how not-racist they are, are completely enamored with Nazis and the white supremacist league, for which they will kill in order to be welcomed into (attacking me is of prime importance for these types of "jews").


=========

My post I quickly wrote on my Facebook page, a very two-sentence post about a movie coming out in Germany about some hyper-activists for environmental protest versus eco-terrorism. I wrote a bit more about an interview of one of the lead German actors and how the symbolism of the two siblings (one is confined to protest and fighting legally, one is planning on terrorism to make a point about dire need for environmental change).

This lead to, "Why don't you like me?" translation: why won't you have a baby with me and move to my burrow so I can abuse and control you forever and dump you and poison you and kill you when I'm finished? And you must love me for it too. Why don't you want me?

This lead to me answering first, because I could not get away--I said I don't want to talk to you, go away. This German-speaking terrorist who sat with the terror celebrity hate group for well over a year and had me poisoned, mutilated, drugged, sat with a notepad on his lap as they tortured me and asked me for ideas, which he wrote down to use as his own concepts. He had me assaulted by one of the black "activists" who always poses as if he is furious and ready to strike--a "rapper" who is extremely famous, worked with the bigot out of Austria as a black Nazi, obtaining all the luxury property in Phuket for his participation and his endless pursuit of justice for the poor disenfranchised blacks is still his resounding claim to fame besides his music which is about the same subject.

Punched me for saying I don't need the German-speaking white bigot male to "correct" my analysis of some classical music. For that I was punched and the torture increased. After many weeks of fighting to get rid of this nasty man, finally eventually he left. But my post about some German-speaking film, and a German interview, prompted him to respond within one day. The lead role he obtained for a tv show really lost all the blitz he thought he would have obtained, from all the years of him attacking me, with the slightest of pretext, he has come back to attack me to crank out more of the same towards me, and in the media in general. He gets huge mention and applause from the Euro-p-a's who own and control media magazines and media seats on the news and commentary shows (white males attacking me, but always "fighting for" some cause or another for justice).

And so, after the first time he asked, with the years of back history of him having me tortured, poisoned, mutilated, sitting with a notepad on his nasty dirty lap, etc and then because I wrote a post about a German movie and environmental activism. it meant it was about HIM and his career. He asked me why I don't "want" him, I responded with a more congenial and polite response. He asked me again. i responded again with a bit more annoyance. He asked me for a third time, I began to get angry. Once I got angry, as always happens when you lose your emotional balance, the parasites come into any vulnerability possible. The technology literally sweeps over the brain as I ascertain from the years of this going on. In "real life" I also am irked, chased and attacked and in verbal confrontations whenever I begin to get angry, I literally can't even control what I am saying because through stress, the technology literally takes over a large percent of the mental processes needed for sociological correct behavior. The point is to discredit the target, as just one of the aims of this pernicious misuse of technology.

------

After about the 6th time of him asking me why I don't want him (meaning have a baby with me, get screwed, abused and perhaps killed, live in my racist country and why don't you want me? And, oh by the way, I can have you killed at any moment if you do anything wrong. Why don't you want me?)

After the 6th time, even in my drugged up, teleported state, I began to yell at him to get off me. He kept on, and kept on, after I lost count with how many times he asked the same question and I repeated I only wrote a post about a German movie and environmental activism. He could not "understand" this and asked me another 4 times whether I wanted him or not. I began screaming. In this "truth serum" effect, where I can't walk away, I can't turn away, I can't move. I try and I am frozen, I think they are holding me or tying me down in this state.

So I began to yell in rage, I could not not react, I could not stop talking. I could not turn away. I could not get him to stop. So I began to yell at him and I was able to move, I rushed to physically attack him and I was teleported away. My nervous system was under attack afterwards (heart palpitations) and there was an attack skit with my condo unit--plus a cat screaming in pain in the room below mine--which happens every morning when I am just waking up and putting things outside to air.

------------

It's a tactic of hateful harassment that is like being held in a straightjacket under these nebulous conditions of teleportation, and it's being used every day. The politicians come giggling and overjoyed to see this going on, as they attack me and harass and insult until I begin to scream at them. They are then featured endlessly in media interviews and held up for consideration for very high political positioning afterwards. All of them, likewise, claim they are "fighting" for Democracy, Equality and Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...