Sunday, June 18, 2023

The general decline of civilization: First Avenue was also taken over by 4th Reich mediocrity Nazi/Mafia ennui and the hammering down of intellect, intellectual curiosity, experimentalism, outrageous explorations of artistry---trickling down to..Whorewood rape contract and teleportation and death squad terrorism--my trip away from higher quality to mass produced 4th Reich ineptitude and sleazy violence for the purpose of faking supremacy://More logistical terrorism---being put on hold for 3 weeks for a delivery which has a continuous different delivery date even stating it would arrive sometime today between 8 am-8 pm, at 7:45 after a few inquiries and being told to wait, I was told the delivery would not arrive today but they would "expedite" the delivery so it would arrive in 2-3 business days from now. They refused any further "help" and I am writing about it now.

 A cheap, mass-produced meat machine.

"Koyaanisqatsi (1982) Scene--The Grid". schmoople. March 23, 2020.






The pig ape scum teleporting me ordered the shit and filth minions here attacking me to spray noxious filthy vile substances into my motorbike helmet--it was so disgusting that I had to throw it away. I ordered a new helmet with this delivery service I just discovered--which had been very prompt the first week I ordered things that I need but can't find here (seriously some items are impossible). 

But after the 4th Reich pig ape cartel got the news that I am using a delivery service (lower prices as well) --they took over and ordered the dumb minions to put blocks on every delivery, they have hacked into the template of the delivery page, all drivers "no understan English" and when I try to contact the delivery service they lie absolutely directly. Before the obstructions began, they were extremely polite and did excellent work, so I know that all my attempts to contact this delivery service are being hacked and diverted.

I ordered a new helmet on May 31. The delivery date was set at June 3. On June 3, the hackers changed delivery to June 6-9. On June 9 it was changed to June 19. I had been waiting for almost ten days for this helmet, because driving without a helmet is dangerous and illegal. They told me they could do nothing and I asked them to expedite another helmet so I would not have to risk police stopping me. They pretended they could not understand so I had to write in bold letters because they completely ignored my questions (as terrorist hackers). They then imitated the bold letters and lied and I just gave up and was told to wait another two weeks. The delivery was supposed to be today. I had to ask 5 times in a row how late the delivery service operated--as they "no understan" but just asked me repeatedly the same questions and gave the same response to my every question which I had to rephrase because they would not answer simple basic questions. When I try to phone the actual phone number I can't get anyone on the line and they put me on a Thai language track although I click on English--they have a message stating no one can answer my call and to leave a message--I leave messages and get responses in about 4 days after I ask for immediate response for deliveries coming in one day.

So I was told today to wait for 2-3 more days and I would get a response by email. I was told this before and they sent me no information and when I asked again I was told that there was no information about my previous contact and the requests I had made were completely ignored. I can only contact them by chat when I log in to my sign-in page, and then I am hacked and directed to hackers and agents who constantly lie. Now the deliveries are taking between 1-2 weeks but before I began using this site regularly every item came within 2-3 days, immediately and very professionally.

------------------

I have been writing some posts on Facebook which I think should be on my blog sites (my other site, which is more aimed at artistic and cultural analysis rather than mere terrorist tactics and attacks which this site is focused on)

But I got tired and the hacking is always so bad. I will probably copy and paste, but I had written today that I thought of and looked at videos of what I had left in Minneapolis back in the late 80's only to find that the culture of California and even before that, in NYC and also in Germany just doesn't compare to the deep quality of attention to the ground basis of artistic rendering--or the honesty of creation. This is due to being constantly surrounded by shit crap scum whores from Whorewood who are famous, who by now only are just parasitic stupid filthy whores in my opinion and I have lost the respect that I actually never felt for them, but had only a slight appreciation of because the artistry that OTHER PEOPLE enabled them in the production, design, costuming and make-up departments which are exemplary in those places--I mean the plastic arts, the production and the other components but these filthy dirty whores who attack me appear like dumb scumbags off a prostitution conveyor belt of mediocrity and meaninglessness.


I may be romanticizing Minneapolis and that scene because of the sickness and ugliness and violence I am endlessly forced into being a victim of by this group of so-called "artists" out of Whorewood who have stolen my ideas, had me mutilated and poisoned without end for YEARS and have blocked my path to happiness, health and wealth for more than a DECADE and they still are so addicted to torture and parasitically sucking everything out of me or anyone they can they never stop seeing what else they can steal or dump of their ugliness and black-spirited hate out upon me--every day they take turns

In comparison, the stupidity I had dealt with in Minneapolis was restricted to college students who had a far higher level of education than all the shit head crap celebrities I have been forced to be around, none of which I believe or very few have had any research or higher educational experience--thus dumb cum stupid filth perfect for control by manipulating fascists and Nazis (mostly out of Europigapeland) to control and turn into their puppets, who recite their scripts and are coached in performing fascist Nazi genocidal behavior so their stupidity can be masked by the lines they are trained to recite for cameras.

Minneapolis (& St. Paul) was NOT a haven for intellectual and artistic composure but it was not a vicious place of skank prostitution and rape culture and there was a "moral compass" instead of just "grab them by the pussy" mentality, which has turned into dehumanization, demoralization, prostituted skank culture, sell-out fake "feminists" and macho bigots of all races performing in mass rituals of rape 4th Reich entitlement. All attacking me to steal ideas because they are just dumb scum in my opinion after having been in various other areas which they claim they are "superior" to but are not, absolute not within even the same range of decency and intellectual exploration that I discovered in Minneapolis. But it is also a place of the George Floyd killing white supremacy and it's a very deadly place indeed. But after all these years of this hate situation forced upon me, I can't say that either great city that formerly were havens of intellectual and artistic exploration are that any longer and have been turned into Europigapeland infestation infiltration mediocrity cities of imitation, theft, homelessness, violence, absolute fascist Nazi take-over with Mafia sleaze and filth supporting the blonde fascist culture and all trying as hard as possible to bring in all Europigape scumbags into the power cartel as they try to take and usurp as much as possible through these STUPID MEANINGLESS whores who I can't stand seeing or having anything to do with, absolute moronic filth who are so violently stupid and ignorant and not artistic--although their "acting" proves to be "entertaining" as it is, it hits a cheap and tawdry spot in the soul of the soulless who need titillation instead of intellectual introspection about life, liberty, and all concepts that ennoble the human factor.

 These acts of terrorism that the creeps all enjoy and giggle and laugh about, who make claims that they are elite and listen to classical music because they are "elegant noble people from Europe" although born in mainstream America and brought up on baloney and white bread---


These are the kinds of sick and nasty things they do to sabotage but only after they torture me to obtain ideas derived from having studied European literature and music from my Ivy-league professional and expert parental units who also were turned into drugged up minions of the 4th Reich (under threat of violence and death, which happened to them anyway despite having done everything they were instructed to do by the lower and worthless shit and scum of the Nazi and Mafia crap whom I am now dealing with who are just carbon copies of the shit my parents obeyed and allowed to destroy their souls and lives if only to live in seminal peace but they never actually were able to do that--they had to destroy everything about themselves and their families in order to be "allowed" to not be tortured as I am being now--but they were still poisoned to death anyway. This group, as I see it, through these celebrities, is a most meaningless and worthless group of stupid and ignorant apes and pigs, no offense to the actual animals. They were in full force also in Minneapolis, so my thoughts about how great MPLS are mostly just fantasy hopeful reminiscing about a time that never was, but nevertheless there was a higher standard of behavior, or there used to be--but not really but in LA it's just ape and pig behavior that is being applauded like they are elite in some way. Based on Europigapeland debauchery and told that being a pig and whore makes them elite...but I have never seen any kind of artistic rendering from any of them that is exemplary to the level that they are being credited by the Nazi Mafia shit who is keeping them as a monopoly and blocking the path of people like me or others who probably have more interesting topics to sell without having to resort to porno imagery or death cult inferences to sell the crap they are selling as award-winning, which it's really not worth those titles it's really awful and bad and these shit people are worse than awful and bad in every respect I have seen from YEARS of exposure and then seeing them steal my ideas because they are blank shit without meaning or any semblance of humanity or art mentality. Bullshit operators, yes and lying deception operators, yes they are good at that and that is what they sell for the cameras. The dumbing down of America = the stupid shit they force upon me and this is constant. They learned all of this from Europigapes out of fascist Nazi and death squad protocols. Places where great art never flourished as in soviet-and Stasi Nazi style blank meaningless propaganda "art". 

-----------------




---------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...