Thursday, June 1, 2023

Technology & Society are only as useful as the "Useful idiots" who are allotted, through a contract based on using tech for rape, torture, theft and artificial white supremacy using genocidal protocols and putting those murderous, posturing thugs into top position in order to kill off creative and moral opposition, through technology: Stupid-ficial intelligence operating sophisticated technology, turning all into a death culture based on death technology-gone-wild. ,After the culling processes have been conducted by the doped-up death squads to eliminate peace-makers and love-makers and instead install pacemaker retrofitted 4th Reich Nazi-Mafia goons into high positions of power in all fronts--affont!://On the micro level, my situation which would seem sardonically humorous to the sadistic element observing and monitoring and profiting off this mis-use of technology heaped upon me constantly. It seems harmless to society in general and a huge boon to the non-tax-paying upper wealth index demographic who long to see squalor and death in the streets, which they have already accomplished in America, with the "wealth gap" turning into a huge plantation slave society where only those most groveling and adoring of the 4th Reich operators get a slight chance to be elevated if they persuade their less fortunate demographic to go along with all the enslavement being advertised as "freedom" (sexually, free to buy anything or anyone, etc etc--a whole series of books have already been written on this topic). //My situation should, however, serve as a dire warning to those who may be a bit alert as to actual future ramifications of continuing to allow such a system to prevail and then become expanded when everyone operating the tech around me behaves like the names I call them, pigs and apes (but on crack). It portends catastrophe for the human race. Not a single one of you reading this today has the slightest concern about that, because you have been programmed to view me as something "bad" and you can't take my warnings seriously. You require a white "liberal" male to calmly elucidate the situation to you and if he did using my exact same words and warnings, oh how you would listen and take heed.//My warnings about my situation, which appear as "rants" are also a warning, and because I am not taken seriously because after more than a decade of non-stop absolutely deadly violence on a 24-hour schedule being forced upon me in my most vulnerable states, with no support everyone abandoning me and the rest joining in to see what they can get out of the hate crime foisted upon me. And so, my writings only appear as ranting humor statements from a "victim" of crime which you all enjoy reading like it's entertainment.//Horrendous hacking and DOS attacks constantly on my laptop and WiFi--I am literally being blocked from logging into sites, the connection is turning on and off so constantly that it requires over 30 minutes to log into any system in the morning. They are turning off the WiFi every 30 seconds while I try to get on in the morning to check for business activity (ordering things online to be delivered, which is another terror operation of lies and things going constantly "wrong" and protocol never being applied and service denied and "problems" with finding my location although the same service has delivered here before) and etc. But now I can't log into my bank account, one browser won't open the page so I can log in. I try to sign on and I can't (on the same browser). I am getting red warnings that the connection is "lost" but I am currently using the same system. The router shows that the system is connected but I am blocked from all service. They turn off various ports of the router constantly so the connection is lost and then turns on--randomly. I get on for 30 seconds and the internet is working and then it's (remotely) hacked and turned off--constantly. I have spent hours and hours now fighting to get onto the internet--and I am doing 2-hour recovery programs to clear the junk malware off this system but they have installed truly horrendous malware and whatever else into the hardware--every time I leave they just rush in to make my home filthy and disgusting and have professionals hacking absolutely impossible-to-remove viruses and malware and now I can't access my bank. I also have been forced into a phone call SMS system for "verification" that you--the client--is supposed to request it's not "automatic". But because all my phone calls and chat sessions with this bank--that I never chose--they all lie and tell me that "cookies" are responsible and that this is "automatic". However when I read the bank website, this is only upon request by the client and not due to "unrecognized" browsers. I can't log in. I then bought a phone and got a Sim card, and then the hackers blocked the signal for that Sim card and so I bought another one at another shop. I had the old number changed and the new number input. I received an SMS from the bank automatic service and was able to log in on one browser. They changed my phone number to the effete, unusable number again after I had changed it. //there are many other problems. but on the other browser that I have been able to use with no problem to access this account, I click on the "log in" button and the page freezes. I tried to avert having malware inserted into the browser by not signing in, but my information is stored on the browser for this bank so I tried to log in--the log in for the browser is freezing stating that there is no internet connection but it is working completely. This is non-stop blocks that are stopping my every single attempt to even access my bank account with endless diversions of my phone calls to this bank to hostile and lying representatives who are part of this terror organization.**btw, just reading this "into" paragraph, hackers have deleted words so it's a bit unrestrained lacking grammar and correct sentence structure--this is the never-ending "normal" for all my posts, and all are hacked in likewise manner.**

"Artificial Intelligence 'Godfathers' Call for Regulation As Rights Groups Warn AI Encodes Oppression". Democracy Now! June 1, 2023.


 

If this system of eliminating those who care and dare to protest the prevailing winds of backlash, lashing all the solid foundations that were planted and not grown to the depth required to sustain the heavy winds of bloated congestion, laden with lies and now AI and stupid-ficial intelligence using technologies. If this process hadn't been embraced through the stupid ape-apathy of the well-organized stealthy stealers, the future would not hold the dire threat of global extinction due to the mis-management of technology. What no one is mentioning is the hierarchical "culling" process whereby the covert death squads, aka "gang stalking" groups, which are not openly recognized as it is by the main stream of the creme de la creme (rancid by now, fetted and fat from the teats of the dead whores they keep feeeding off: greed, selfishness, lasciviousness nad liesand hate and a death culture they are on top of, peering "down" at the groveling whom they detest but must desist from outright killing at this time. But time will tell when the technology used against me if further meted out. Meanwhile, the EXPERTS, which none of the creeple attacking me with this tech in their greasy greedy sleazy selfish paws have, which is expertise in the tech and the mechanisms of analyxing human behavior, which they fall in line with upon all incentive-based death squad greed opportunism with delight and savvy repetition emulating the parasitic replication of the death culture that has been enabled by fanfare for centuries, or millennium.

Woe to the unwary who delight in pressing these buttons, misusing technology and claiming they are somehow "superior" to those who are victimized by the tech they are flinging and slinging like street dope dealers, which is essentially how they behave and what they are selling is street dope when you pare it down to it's essentials. 

Death they are bringing, I mean death you are bringing, who read this today, this day in time, as you are all consumers of this culture which is killing the planet. 
An expert gives a dire warning which of course none of you will heed. You continue to allow for a fascist murderous regime to be put into place and this contract out on me seems to be a kind of template. You all continue to cheer on your "neighbors" in Beverly Hills because any resistance might mean your entitlement and luxury lifestyle and orgies and such. 

``````````````````````````````````````````````
================================

One hour later: the DOS attacks where the connection is turned off constantly is being forced once in a while-but still ongoing. Now they are slowing down the connection so badly that it's almost not working. I have to fight to get the cursor to move to a part of the page---oh yes, the internet has just turned off while I was writing this--this is the 40th time today, literally. I have to shut down the router and sometimes do a restart of the computer and turn off the router--it turns on for a moment and then all is turned off.

I need the internet not only to access my bank today, but also because I have been ordering some things online which I cannot obtain here in my vicinity which I need, one item very important for my health--and the status of the package delivery is shifting per day from being at the sorting station in my area to having to go through customs and will arrive at the sorting station in the next week. Every day it states something else. This morning it was in my area waiting for delivery pickup, and this afternoon it's stuck in customs at some border point. 

----------
The dirty and filthy creeps operating as proxy terrorists for the filthy and dirty creeple who are overseas, far away and yet they teleport me endlessly to their stinking psycological sewage and hate and stinking stupidity---every day something and someone else absolutely vile and putrid. Like my mother, they perform absolutely smiling complacency, and for the 4th Reich terror network, all the stupidity and hate that has been polished over with plastic surgery and coached performances and suppressed rage and their own domestic violence personalities comes to the fore.
The creeps operating for them, traumatized minorities trying so hard to be as fascist as the abusers they adore--are making the daily putrid coughing noises that sound like they are vomiting and chocking--with such a tone of hate in the ugly animal noises--this is every time I go outside on my patio--this is accompanied with a cat screaming in pain, and a baby crying (usually) or laughing (once the male goes off the work, when mommy is putting up her laundry or whatever on the patio to make stupid noises of hate and/or "playing" with her baby and then occassionally torturing a very beautiful white cat they are using to just torture me psychologically with an animal screaming in rage and pain every time I walk onto my patio to look at the devestated landscape they literally blasted with dynamite and bombed so entire rock formations fell down below and then they killed all the flowering vines and all the birds so they have no respite from the endless encroachment of the construction which the filthy and stupid dirty pig apes are all paying for, out of the loot from all their crimes and exploits and genocides and impoverishment and Imperialism and colonialism

After more than 5 years of these same disgusting creeps (Thais) spraying stinking filth into my body and home and property and food, every day as often as they can--and their white Nazi Europigapes and Russians instructing them on how to be violently disgusting as proxies for them---I imitated their dirty ugly sounds this morning chuckling to myself to try to imitate the ugly animal noises becasue the microchip implant in my throat so severely constricts my throat that I can barely speak when and if they constrict it using their remote means--which they do every time I am on the phone, and etc

---------
But as for the birds, which used to play on the hillside outside my window--and now if any birds appear they fly so fast it's like watching a speedboat--I assume they have been shot down and killed in the past and so none appear any longer. The pig ape cartel destroying the planet, taking over society with every most stupid ape pig whore scumbag on the planet, promoted into high positions in celebrity and political and business status, are responsible for what is now known, that something like 1/3 of all birds on the planet have been killed off by environmental devastation to the planet that these stupid and putrid pig apes you all cheer on are responsible for ordering the destruction of--for their whore hotels in "paradies" enslaved 3rd world plantations--for example.
But they have to kill off the few birds that come to rest on this hillside in the middle of this area, which is all otherwise ugly cement structures--because they want to make sure that I have no beautiful living creatures around me which I can talk to or look at which respond--as the birds have done with me--so they had to die, they literally have to die because I enjoy trying to feed them and look at them. That is the sick and disgusting level of innate stupidity that these celebrities and politicians live under, and so it's no wonder they can't associate continued construction with the destruction of 1/3 of birds on this planet deforestation and destruction of the environment. THey only know that this unhuman technology being forced upon me, with the adulation of Elon Musk a most foul and nasty bigot white supremacist womanizer old boy Nazi/Mafia adherent---all cheering this stupid crap on because they are creating luxury space trips and electric vehicles using a lot of other people to do it for them and being put into the "presentation" box as celebrity icons of filth that you all consider so "clean" because they claim they are using "clean" energy and they are cleaned up white filth pig apes for appearance sake.

----------------------
Their darker-skinned partners are so stupid they don't even begin to consider these other issues; they are all consumed with their stance which they capitalize on endlessly as being victims of racism (hugging the Nazis and Mafia) in order to live in manicured mansions where the "nobody" brown and black-skinned maintenance workers do the dirty work for them.
--------------------------

I'm so exhausted from spending over 4 hours fighting the hacking that the terrorists (probably the white trash Nazi pig ape in the room next to mine, or in this building as they block my entrance and exit paths when I go to get the deliveries for the packages that are being delivered not following protocol (they are supposed to phone 30 minutes prior to delivery and they never do) they randomly show up, while the website shows they are not delivering. They show up at any time and I have to rush to get downstairs and at every elevator and every doorway is a youngish Europigape white male blocking my path with his group of brown Thais acting like the blockade minions as I try to get through. It is probably the white europigape males who are the tech team hacking--but not necessarily. In the last month or two the hacking has become absolutely horrible. I can't remember which shit filth creep from Whorewood or a political candidate or which filthy shitty pig from that area has done this because they are coming at me like a surge of locusts and this has been ongoing for years now. It was the awards season that brought on the filthy shit celebrities, and now it's political campaigning time for the pig ape shitheads of congress so now it's aspiring candidates and nasty wanna be endlessly promoted crap from congress coming to sexually assault, threaten, poison, and attack me. With them come the toxicity of drugs and poison and filth and now worse hacking than I have experienced, probably it's coming on some of the worst but it's hard to tell from 2 decades of this going on and on--it was very bad while I was in grad school taking classes online--impossible to use the endlessly shut-down internet. The only way I got anything to stop it was by asking for help from what I thought was a proxy staling team from some French pig ape in Miami--only to have the Italian piece of shit stop all the hacking while he was poisoning and raping me to death with endless violence and a ton of shit Europigapes  really threatening and attacking me in deadly hoards of the whores and their filthy whore minions (here and everywhere).
-------
But this surge of awful hacking is kind of a first for a long time, and I can't even backtrack any longer which rotten foul ugly old man or pig or piece of shit skank whore "model" associated with them is the source of this increased attack system.
-------
I tried to open a bank account by phone--explaining I was not near a branch (I'm not going to give specifics right now)
It took over 2 hours of berating nastiness from the male attacker representing the bank in PA to finalize the paperwork and have it sent to me. It was so argumentative and tedious but I believe I need this so I went through it, taking all the nasty insulting questioning and muted accusations through the personal qualifying question salvo that was leveled at me by this white trashy nasty male, who undoubtedly made up quite a lot of the tirade spate of personal questions regarding my financial state. It was an inquisition. I had to constantly have toothpaste nearby because that helps with the throat constricting that is remotely done to my throat sphincter muscles whenever I am on the phone.
----------
He said a letter would be sent to me to sign. A few days later I got the letter and I read over it. It stated I have 60 days to complete the application form (one signature from one page) and send it to a branch or in mail to the bank. I was in so much pain I could not get to any printer to print out this page and mail it in until over two weeks after the initial phone conversation. I then sent a message through chat on my personal account, and the fake agent, a terrorist, I told that the letter would take a while to be delivered and to alert the bank that this was happening. One week later, I got a letter stating that the account would be closed in a few days because they had not received the signed form. They pushed back the deadline THREE WEEKS for me to bring the signed form/signature in mail or person. I phoned the bank last week, was told various things (I actually wrote a post about this situation) and I was told to contact them in 2-3 business days. One week later, I chatted (last night) and was told many different things all at once. to make this short, I am told to contact them in 2-3 business days again. The entire time I am fighting to write and/or speak to an agent, I am under mind blanketing technology literally blocking cognitive cohesion in my thoughts and ability to rationally think clearly in order to counter the bs and lies that are constantly being aimed at me. 
The situation is far worse than I am describing, and today I went through it again trying to get anything done. 
But that was before and after the endless blocks to my laptop. I am now so exhausted and I have spent the entire day and all of the latter portion of yesterday afternoon and evening into late night sitting at this laptop, constantly turning the router on and off and restarting the computer to try to gain access to the internet. I ordered 8 items online and during the entire time the laptop and wife have been regularly turned off. When I do a system restore, the information is completely different than before I did the restore to rid the computer of malware or viruses. Now the terrorists have put the viruses on more permanently so any restore function doesn't do much more than remove a little bit which doesn't matter because I have to fight to turn the router on, get service, then go through turning off the router nearly every 4 minutes because once I get a connection they turn the wifi off again. It goes on and on for a few hours. Meanwhile the deliveries are on their way but I have no access to when or on what day. They never follow the protocol of phoning me 30 minutes before delivery so I have some time to get ready.
-------
I have so many OTHER things I want to do, I had my entire day planned and I am so exhausted from the energy sucking atmosphere of these never-ending hate attacks. The moment I opened my patio curtains and walked outside to put away the endless layers of clothing and scarves and material I wrap around my head, my feet, my hands and the sleep clothing that is sprayed every day with foul odors so I have to clean them almost every day, cleaning endlessly and then hearing the cat screaming in pain below, every day they do this, the baby crying the nasty woman below making this unhuman noise like a coughing noise but like a dog barking in hate---the male also joins in. Her ugly disgusting noise she makes is so loud it echoes off the steep hillside facing our mutual patio balconies so the sound is surround--it's disgusting, they are disgusting.
now feeling so tired and drained
seeing that the ugly old men from the Whorewood angle with their life-refreshening lives from years of torturing me, knowing that they and the rest are sucking my life force out of me and feeding off it, which is how they are now sexually active instead of the ugly old men they were (and still are) but now with younger "chicks" around them--the women with awards for their "feminist" roles they stole from me while having their husbands and boyfriends rape and beat and abuse me, feeding off the enraged reaction like it's funny--to them it's a blast
all feeding off my life force. Drained and dying from sickness and abuse and stress and hate---
asking for the billionth time for some goddamn righteous person out there to do some fucking thing other than watch this and do nothing--

like me living in peace
that I am not some horrid criminal who "deserves" this kind of non-stop shit
the Holocaust went on for 5 years or so, this is ongoing for decades with the same result that the victims of the 3rd Reich experienced: people seeing the slaughter and doing NOTHING to help the victims--essentially if you take the majority of the onlookers that is the major aspect of their and your reaction.
--------
Additional ranting: discovering, with the emergence of the sensation after the novocain or whatever local anesthetic has worn off--(whenever the terrorists slash or cut out parts of my body, they always inject me with anesthetics so the pain is unfelt until even hours or a day after the initial injury. I feel literally nothing, then slowly and gradually I can feel the actual violence done which I felt nothing earlier after waking up)
Half of my first index fingernail has been cut--not at the tip but from the root of the fingernail in a kind of semi-hole structure then sliced up in a vertical line---it's now whitish/yellowish and stuck outside of the skin--
my middle fingers on both sides are huge and swollen. The protection layers I have been using for more than a year are no longer working at night. The pig apes have worked very hard to circumvent the rubber bands and the protection that stopped all this mutilation (which has become permanent and my fingers are huge and disjointed, one has been broken --like my toes--inserts under the cuticles are nightly and I feel nothing but it begins to swell and the injury appears at early evening so the anesthetic wears off after more than 12 hours.

I put on two layers of thin plastic gloves, then another layer of elbow-high tights which loop into my hand with a hole in the thumb area. Then a shower glove which I fasten with rubber bands (which they slip off at night, likewise they are now slipping off the rubber bands I put on the layers covering my feet--so my toenails are black and being smeared with hardening chemicals so the nails never grow, are like plastic knobs, crooked and the toes have all been broken or manipulated to face completely different directions--)
and that is just the small beginning of the endless violence inflicted upon my body every single night--which I cannot protect myself from, in addition to drugging insertions into my body plus terror hate, violence, rape and non-stop shouting abuse and hate in teleportation so my immune system and nervous system can't handle the insertions, the severing of body parts, in particular they cut out part of my uterus years ago and I have been put into so much undo stress that the aging process, along with lack of health care (can't trust any doctor anywhere and I can't afford health care and can't afford the kind of quality food I need to heal, plus I am shitting poison out every single day, which has literally latched onto my skin internally, onto my bones and vertebrae and it's in my intestines and blocks my intestines and it's rubbery bloating like a flabby tire but hard as rock and stuck into my spine and like a shell on the interior of my back--literally like an interior turtle's shell. It rips out of my flesh internally at tiny increments daily, it loosens and softens and then I am very ill with poison coming out--this is going on every day, and the filth pig apes from Whorewood and their associates have continuously put this poison, plus OTHER poisons such as fungus, mold and stinking liquids that smell like sewage into my body--with huge horrible toxins pouring out of my body daily while they abuse and torture me without end, in my most vulnerable state of sleep and just upon waking and always drugged up and always forced to have to see them completely right in my face yelling at me fascist style. The pig apes all then get promotions that are unbelievable, their shitty children join in, their friends join in, their families join in, their colleagues join in, the politicians who get celebrity endorsements out of them join in, the presidents who get celebrity endorsements from the join in, the public who puts them all into power preceded them all, all my life.
----------
But it's disgusting. Right now the internet is being, once more, turned on and off repeatedly. I have turned off the laptop, restarted, turned off the router, restarted three times in the last hour. I did this for 2 hours constantly all morning just to see if I have to unpack the items I need to carry with me downstairs whenever the arrival may be for items I ordered--which state one day they are arriving tomorrow, and then later on they state that the package has already unsucessfully been delivered but I gave the wrong address, or the package has arrived in my area and is waiting for delivery pick-up, only the next day to state that the package has reversed course and is back at customs waiting a 5-7 business day inspection.
-----
As for my bank, because I am more clear-headed than I was earlier, because the drugging has sort of worn off--the 12 hour anesthetic influence and the other drugs wear off at evening, blasting my brain and body all morning and day long while the neighbors attack me using all their tech and stupid animal pig ape bitch noises--the shit from Whorewood look to how they can use the tech the pig apes near me have at their disposal to attack me as proxies so the pig apes can get more mansions and jets and starring roles and awards just for being bitch pig apes and whores and skanks and rapists and rapist enablers and stealing my ideas and laughing about it as part of the contract adn going out partying afterwards, also part of the contract, to show how enthralled they are with fascist emulation protocols.
---------
My bank---I should never have had to get an SMS in order to access my bank account. I did not have a phone for years, and so this forced me to have to buy one (and now I am ordering products online because of lack of availability in my region and lower prices for some online items). The initial phone number I obtained once I bought this phone became useless because hackers blocked the signal for the Sims card. I had already gone into chat and had the initial phone number put as my contact number for the automated computer system to send me an SMS when I am blocked from accessing my account; this happens with regularity because the terrorists keep turning my wifi off so I have to go to a computer shop--or I can't access my account on certain browsers. The explanation for this is always a lie by the bank--and this bank I never chose by the way, my bank from Gainesville was bought out by a larger bank and I had no choice whatsoever. They began seriously screwing me over before the transfer was completed, by the way. They forced my debit card to cancel the month that the bank was transferring to the new bank. Instead of a certain year time frame for validity of the card, they instead issued a 2-year validity because this bank had been planning to transfer for at least 2 years prior to the actual transfer. My mail service in Orlando sent me ZERO mail regarding this issue, but everyone else at my former bank was fully alerted by mail--which I was never informed about. The new card was issued  the month AFTER the bank opened, leaving me with no way to access my money except by going into the hell zone of chatting and phoning both banks, getting lied to, no one could understand English and I was outsourced to people making wildly different claims about the procedure and all conflicted. I had to spend over $100 to have a debit card issued as emergency and sent via FedEx--and that too was fraught with the FedEx store literally lying about the delivery--making me wait, hanging up on me when I phoned, attacking me in their terror stalking protocol system when I went to the FedEx shop--far away. 

But once I changed my phone number, because the terrorists had blocked signals to the first Sim card for my new mobile phone-which worked the time I tested the line and the verification process with my bank. But the next time my account was locked out because the terrorists turned off the wifi, I tried to access my account and I see that the old number that was blocked is once more listed as my current contact number-which means that if the terrorists block this laptop or the wifi, I cannot access my bank account at an internet shop because the current phone number is not applicable. I can only enter into chat to change my information or access my information by going through this verification process and I have to log-in to do so. The internet shops close at 8 or earlier--all the shops near me closed during Covid and have not re-opened but they are all closed very early, earlier than the banks open or the agencies I need to contact. Thus, I would be completely blocked from accessing my bank account.
I contacted the bank once more to explain this, they told me that they would input the new number but it would take one hour to appear on my account. THe first time I changed my number it showed up immediately on the account. But yesterday I was informed it would take 24 hours to appear. This is the number that worked just two weeks ago, and the old number I changed months ago (maybe one or two months ago) but they just re-established the old number to try to block me out again.
--------------
It is f-ing unbelievable. And yet, all of you approve otherwise maybe someone would fight for my right to access even my own bank account. But I try to contact managers, I try to even obtain the phone number for the main branch in Pittsburgh. The information is blocked, literally, from all search engines whenever I do a search. This group is blocking search engines, blocking all information that would enable me to contact anyone outside of this terror operation.
-------
that leads me to another situation: I recently have contacted many people I knew from many years ago through Facebook. Whenever I do this, the result is that all notifications on Facebook are turned off, and I get zero messages. The only people I get any contact from are those waiting and dying to kill me through this hate system.

When my government or society ever decides that this is a serious threat to everyone, not just me, then perhaps someone may out of the decency of human behavior try to defend my human rights in this and every situation. As it is, I remain absolutely sick and constantly being sliced and cut into with knives and sharp objects while sleeping-the attempts I make to tie rubber bands around layers of articles of clothing and gloves to try to protect what is left of my skin (looks like a 100-year old worker--my skin is so damaged it's literally bumped with skin damage wrinkles from YEARS of poisons being slathered on my skin while I'm sleeping)
and the details of part of my uterus being severed out and coming out in the shower ---years ago, the destruction of my hair, the money these pigs apes and whores from whorewood have been paid for stealing my concepts and then being further paid to torture me and pay nothing and steal my financial stability steal my money (literally stealing my money from my room, the scumbag minions surrounding me routinely steal t hings from my room, my silver and turquoise rings I bought at the weekend open market, for myself, gone, simply stolen--other items routinely destroyed and sprayed with stinking foul substances that have some extra added chemical so they stain permanently and NEVER COME OUT 
=-==========
When will ANYONE ever stop these disgusting creeps and this sick organization and protect my right to live in peace on this planet and live with my own aspirations not stolen and blocked by a bunch of life fuck parasites who have been trained to appear like they are congenial advocates for justice and equality or "freedom" (on the fascist side, their aim is freedom to screw everyone else over while claiming they are superior--that is their version of freedom, and that basically is what the terrorists from "Left" and "Right" are truly all about. It's a selfishness combined with techno-terrorism that is extremely deadly for humanity. They are too short-sighted to care or be concerned about the ramifications in the long-term. They are thrilled that society is imploding because it means that they can obtain more out of the destruction for their own absolute wealth attainment while the peasants are left to grovel and service them with a huge slavish smile--or die a horrible death with them torturing them using these nefarious technologies, death squads and poisons and drugs and technologies if they say "no").
-------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment