Saturday, September 23, 2023

A request to the people behind the curtain.

 I have had to order seeds for plants once more, after more than 6 months of all plants I have bought or planted from seed (and the plants that were sent were not what I ordered, I also ordered various colors and they sent one single color, but after they grew for about 3 weeks all  killed in a certain area of my patio--some are growing in the areas away from the center of the patio , but for the past 2 months 3 pots all plants have been successively killed. I have been ordering seeds for flowering vines through an online service because literally every flowering vine within a 10 mile radius of all the orchards in this area have taken down their flowering vines. Hoping the terrorists would stop this, and knowing now that the seeds are tainted before arrival not not killed after I plant them; I ordered plants a month ago, they arrived and never grew. I ordered another 8 packets and planted them and NOTHING is growing. 


Because all the flowering vines in this area which have ALWAYS had flowering vines for sale, and the one remote orchard I found has literally taken all down so when I go there, nothing is left. The first    day I arrived (2 months ago) there were rows of hardy flowering vines. There are now spaces where these vines used to be and all are taken down as plants are being killed non-stop in my garden.

--------

I have just ordered more flowering vines from the same delivery company and it will take almost 10 days for them to arrive (from China) and then I will have to see if this money I have had to spend once more will be wasted or not.

Can whatever person pulling strings behind the curtain can pull a lever and get this terrorist attack upon my purchases and gardening aspirations to be stopped? I am spending now another $8, so in the past 6 months I have lost over $50 in plants repurchasing constantly, ordering and waiting for seeds to arrive, the plants grow and are slowly killed (and are the wrong plants in the first place and the wrong color). Again and again I have tried to order seeds to grow and they are sprayed with some killing substance even before they arrive at my condo. 

So I ask that this next order be viable seeds that will not be poisoned and that I can have my garden with beautiful healthy plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Murder conditions prevail: Slashing into my fingertips until they are slowing being cut off, day-after-day cutting deeply into my cuticle and nail bed until the nails are completely dead, the finger tips smell like rotting flesh, literally cutting to my bone every single chance they get when I can't wrap the 8 layers with strings tied as firmly as possible around my hands and wrists. They use extremely slender mechanical arms to burrow under the layers and then slice into my fingers. They are perpetually swollen with red huge ridges and the cuticles completely cut off and gouges into my fingertips literally cutting to the bone every day. Perpetual smell of stinking, rotting flesh. I pour alcohol and healing oils on my fingers twice daily and the depth of the incisions after 17 years on an almost nightly basis is literally cutting my fingertips off killing all blood flow nails dead, not fractured but dead.//They have cut off my SSI Disability and are forcing me to "move" in February where, I will have no protection at least for a while to block the creeps rushing into my room when I can't wake up, my brain put into unconscious mode and unable to sense anyone raping, beating, slicing into my body, cutting out part of my uterus (ugly sick shitalina and dirty rancid pig ape pitt did this when I refused to have sex with that filth crap you all worship, dirty ape pitt brad bratt crap, plus he had to 'win" another Oscar that year for yet another idea he and his English and nazi teams had stolen from my writings and torture and mutilate me while destroying my body with poisoning (murder) in addition to outward mutilation which is still ongoing (the severing of part of my uterus happened in 2014 and it's never stopped--slicing into my body and drugging me which is poisoning to death at this endless rate of my body inundated with drugs and poisons while they torture me non-stop with verbal abuse which I can't "ignore" because they are drugging me into instant reaction with sleep deprivation and then deep sleep torture). so they are forcing me to leave this place where I have at least a barrier to the front door after literally over one year of trying to guess how the ape pig rat rapist scum were getting into my room with all the locks and protection and things blocking the door, the 4 locks and items stuck in the door wedging off entry from the outside--with mechanical arms they can remove it all and open the door from the inside. It took me a few years to figure out how to marginally stop the rape and they stole my money, put my hips out of alignment, smeared fungus and semen into my hair and they do this every chance possible when I can't spend the 30 minutes wrapping items around my feet, mouth (to stop them from slicing into my teeth to try to knock them out again also happening the year dirty filth fuck pitt ape "won" for the once upon a whorewood time in nazi-land movie which was my idea revolving around charles manson--and to get his award dirty pig ape pitt tried toh ave my teeth smashed in then falling out by slashing gum tissue to the gums--). So they are forcing me to move the landlord is extremely violent and the people EVERYWHERE AROUND THE PLANET are consumed with nazi culture violently raping putting my spine and hips out of alignment smearing fungus into my scalp and into my body orifices and then spraying stinking and permanently staining substances into my backpack and stealing my money from my purse and then breaking my shoes and ripping tearing. They do all of this every single time I leave this room to go shopping which is 2x a month due to paralysis and agonizing pain from the years of no one stopping the poisoning of my body and the mutilation and mis-alignment that the terrorist rapist were inflicting while the shit filth of whorewoode obtained oscars for my ideas. My money stolen my food poisoned my body mutilated and put out of alignemnt--the same shit whore apes are yelling death threats at me for fighting to get them and shit like them off me after my entire life surrounded by this filth and scum. Government still supports and protects them.//Besides instant yelling abuse and death threats the SECOND I wake up, they go on and on while I am in silent wake-up mode spending

**Nota Bene: this post is, like all my posts, every single one--rife with cursing, name-calling and ranting hyperbolic hate ranting. The min...