Saturday, September 23, 2023

A request to the people behind the curtain.

 I have had to order seeds for plants once more, after more than 6 months of all plants I have bought or planted from seed (and the plants that were sent were not what I ordered, I also ordered various colors and they sent one single color, but after they grew for about 3 weeks all  killed in a certain area of my patio--some are growing in the areas away from the center of the patio , but for the past 2 months 3 pots all plants have been successively killed. I have been ordering seeds for flowering vines through an online service because literally every flowering vine within a 10 mile radius of all the orchards in this area have taken down their flowering vines. Hoping the terrorists would stop this, and knowing now that the seeds are tainted before arrival not not killed after I plant them; I ordered plants a month ago, they arrived and never grew. I ordered another 8 packets and planted them and NOTHING is growing. 


Because all the flowering vines in this area which have ALWAYS had flowering vines for sale, and the one remote orchard I found has literally taken all down so when I go there, nothing is left. The first    day I arrived (2 months ago) there were rows of hardy flowering vines. There are now spaces where these vines used to be and all are taken down as plants are being killed non-stop in my garden.

--------

I have just ordered more flowering vines from the same delivery company and it will take almost 10 days for them to arrive (from China) and then I will have to see if this money I have had to spend once more will be wasted or not.

Can whatever person pulling strings behind the curtain can pull a lever and get this terrorist attack upon my purchases and gardening aspirations to be stopped? I am spending now another $8, so in the past 6 months I have lost over $50 in plants repurchasing constantly, ordering and waiting for seeds to arrive, the plants grow and are slowly killed (and are the wrong plants in the first place and the wrong color). Again and again I have tried to order seeds to grow and they are sprayed with some killing substance even before they arrive at my condo. 

So I ask that this next order be viable seeds that will not be poisoned and that I can have my garden with beautiful healthy plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment