Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I am obviously being badly drugged while sleeping via these mechanical arms just wreaking destruction and mutilation and poisoning and drugging on me. I have to red spots on my chest which are due to slashing done via these technologies. Besides that, after doing my extremely strenuous stretches, due to hard poisons latched literally like cords of steal from my hips (but extending down my legs to my very toes) and up to my skull (which is slightly indented on the crown area where the poisons have latched; I suspect due to the microchip implant or microchips in my brain---there is a scar on my skull on the right-hand side, very tiny like a tiny incision. It is just above the cerebral cortex "Supplementary motor area & Primary motor area", according to chart below. //The goons who tortured me last night, this morning, were observing as the dancer from Russia or his associate were instructing me while I was fighting to stretch and break off more pieces of this elongated inner block of poison --so hard I can pound my fist on it and feel almost nothing. After I had finished, as I was exhausted drinking something sugary just to get my energy up, I said under hypnosis upon being asked something regarding being a "lady" and was I one, this man asked me quietly. I answered immediately, in my "thoughts" and through the cochlear transmission of my vocal chords inaudibly vocalizing the words, I said, or rather, I was instructed to say, "I ain't no lady" but the words, while being shoved into my subconscious, I said as if a joke because this same sentence brought back memories of a Gilligan's Island comedy sketch and also something a friend of mine had said that she was "no lady" making it a joke because of her debauchery (she was a terrorist attached to this contract out on me, ultimately I blocked her out completely) but....all this came back as I think I was instructed to repeat this, I'm not sure. But I was giggly and light, in this state after having been "doped" by current or former drug addicts laughing about drugging me EVERY SINGLE DAY not caring of course about the health ramifications. They began like sneering thugs on a street corner to make snide nasty yelling comments about what type of "not lady" I was--I didn't hear the words completely I blocked them out and shouted that they were expletives but in more rude terms--it was totally a street situation that was forced upon me. //Due to the endless drugging, and just as Covid was on the rise, the Austrian terrorist who played in the Tarantino movie about being a Nazi was having me tortured, they inserted a virus in me whereby I felt like I was literally dying (this was 2 months before the official outbreak) I have never felt the presence of death trying to insert itself on me with this virus which took all my energy. They also dyed my hair on the front part of my head with something that completely drained all the color out of my hair and killed the hair shafts (they then did this after a German filth creep, the violinist, would not stop raping me and pounding poison more deeply into my body and after more than a month I began calling him a "pig" so they destroyed the rest of my hair, which I am fighting every day to try to grow. So I have a huge grey streak in this area on the front of my forehead, like a shock of grey where almost no hair will grow anyway. I Believe that the poisoning is largely due to this greying but also the non-stop toxicity of poison and drugging and also the endless violence these filthy greedy sleazy and disgusting sick creeps are forcing upon me every day for at least 6 hours per day of abuse and violence using these insidious technologies because with all their mansions and harems of lovers, they can't get enough. They must have a global power cartel. I can't describe how many rotten "famous" politicians and news anchors and people in society are attacking me viciously and with deadly intention for this global overtake. But either way, I forgot to add the U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris to the list of politicians who have both profited and have participated in abusing me in teleportation. Oprah Winfrey has shoved her vagina in my face, had my home and body saturated with deadly fungus, got the mafia to abuse me and they did not stop for about 5 years (of course all getting Oscars and awards) and they are all still in the background. There is Michelle Obama who I believe has been also in the background. All of them have "black girls" like their children they promote in Whorewood movies and tv shows so they are absolutely for this contract of torturing me and of genocide and anti-Semitism. As is Michael Bloomberg with his hysterically nasty screaming daughter shouting at me endlessly insults and hate with Bloomberg grabbing at my breasts with a face akin to Gollum from LOTR, and then there was Kennedy the slime fake who made extremely disgusting sexual commentary aimed at me and has ever since been championed by the MAGA and a hopeful partner with Trump, some claim. There was Bernie Sanders sneering in contempt at me after Hillary screamed, yelled and then the physical mutilation of my body increased after all this abuse. But either way, I remain writing these posts and the torture is constantly ongoing. My grey hair is sickening to see and my hair extremely thin, won't grow, they have been slowly killing me for years.

-0-----------------

What these rape culture advocates do to discredit the victim:
their filthy women/daughters/et al base their claim to fame on their sexuality. They cheer as the men rape and beat and torture me while they join in. I am saying no to being sexually abused and used. Yet, it's supposed to be "me" who is not a "lady" because I'm supposed to feel "shame" and that my womanhood is completely defiled and destroyed because of pig men and their rotten skank women polluting my body and life constantly and they never stop.

It's the usual most sexist disgusting ploy of destroying a person and it's almost always aimed at women, but if men get raped, they are too terrified very often to report it.

However, these low-class scumbags with millions and billions of dollars for feigning that they are glamorous, that they are aristocratic, and intelligent and decent human beings---are blasted with cheers, applause for what is considered defilement of me. They are never lambasted and of course, they are rarely or never stopped from this endless onslaught against me, one person facing by now literally millions of people--the minions the greedy and nasty 4th Reich people of all races and skin color crawling on this earth.

They are almost crowned they are paid exorbitant amounts. I am actually ethical and want an actual loving person to be my partner as I have always wanted.
They are torturing me to steal even that faint possibility for my life, as i fight my hair turning grey endlessly breaking down and dying from violence, stress and negativity these parasite inflict upon me.
---------
I never chose to say that I "ain't no lady" I also never use the word "ain't" and for a few brief exceptions maybe mimicking or quoting something else, I have never used that expression.
It is they and their filthy whore women who are the low-scum trash and not me. I hope people will try to recognize this instead of constantly pumping male abusers and rapists up as if it is sexually titillating to think about violence and rape. I suggest people vicariously live through such psychoscumbags who are put into power. The movies these pig ape whores make exude this aura of sexual predatory psychopathy and people love this and feed on the lives that the parasites starring in these movies themselves have fed off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...