Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Terrorist Report: $60 worth of food/property destroyed this month, all of which I must pay to replace. Mechanical arms entering my room and stealing my property while I am in another room. They stole an electronic key card from a bag I had used to go downstairs and pick up a delivery item for healing products--they had my electricity turned off for 3 days in a row, for hours every day so all the food I had bought spoiled and my fridge was stocked to feed me for 12 days. Almost all lost. This was half my monthly budget they stole from me. This morning they stole a pair of modified socks which I use to cover my hands and forearms to protect my skin and fingers from endless slicing into my cuticles. I had just taken them off and went to another room and when I returned one of the glove/modified sock of the pair was gone. I had put it on my bed as I always do, every day, upon waking--on top of a pillow. This is a huge, elongated pair of stretch socks which are completely gone. There is no space for anything to fall between some piece of furniture as I have everything packed everywhere on the floor in tight formation because I can't use any of the cabinets which are constantly being sprayed with stinking sprays by the terrorists so anything stored becomes rancid with laboratory-concocted permanently staining and absorbing stinking substances and fungus and mold. I have to hide all my items that are necessary for my life (passport, money, etc and this electronic key card) in my backpack, which has two huge plastic bags both secured with rubber bands and strings--tied in a way that mechanical arms can't open them unless they completely rip the bags open. Then covered with two more layers of shopping bags; stuffed behind the elongated couch that I have turned sideways to hide this, which is sandwiched next to items that I store like detergents and toothpaste as I have zero storage area while this room is covered with cabinets that I have sealed off to stop the mechanical arms from entering every single part of this room while I am in even another part of the same room but my back is turned they have sprayed and stolen and destroyed items when I simply turn my back to another part of the room.

 Then, nasty and foul DeNiro, who is never pried off attacking me as this filthy and foul cesspool black energy parasite keeps on attacking me. I wrote a post about addiction yesterday and he came threatening and menacing as he always does (and is physically violent) and this ugly dirty filthy creep has gotten a divorce from his older black former wife and is now with a grandaughter-aged woman with a baby after YEARS of this rotten ugly old man feeding energetically like an addiction from sucking my life out with his endless abuse, violence (he has used MUCH violence against me physically and in every other way and has only been championed for it, this rotten shit NAZI Mafia government with crap like Pelosi put into prominence for her Mafia inclusion in the otherwise Nazi-controlled Congress-(all minorities lead to Rome, btw).


He's assuming that my post about addiction and dysfunctional creeps attacking me and feeding off this torture like an addiction means Him but as I wrote, they are ALL like this, every one of these pig ape scumbag whores who have fed off torture, rape and violence. Every single one is an empty, and blank black-energy parasite who feeds off everything they can feed off. If they were not cocaine addicts in their earlier years, as most of them are way past middle age and obtained their surge in popularity from their coked-out presence as hyped up hysterical goony thug swagger psychopaths--DeNiro being one of those as well. He continues to blame me for his relative's death by fentanyl poisoning, if that account is true as that rotten pig ape has endlessly played me with his deceptions using hacking and the technologies that a stupid and rotten group of shit like this should never have had in the first place.

DeNiro is an absolute Trump associate and part of the overall conspiracy for a domination monopoly over the corporate media empire that a rotten and sickening disgusting thug like that has been granted for all his years of providing America with an example of a "successful" thug drugged up celebrity performing psychopathy, whether it's in "comedy" form or in seriousness, for  the furtherance of mind programming into fascist Nazi/Mafia organized and disorganized chaos and crime in order to divide and conquer the American landscape and for this they are handed mansions in Europigapeland for their assistance in promoting the former 3rd Reich plot to take over America; now the 4th Reich fully in effect.

------------

Can't  ANYONE ever get this filthy cesspool scumbag creep off me with his goon gang of Brooklyn Mafia who also join in. Somehow his relatives and his drug addiction, alcoholism, violence and then the resulting destruction that brings is somehow related to me screaming I hope he and his group, which are extremely Nazi genocidal anti-Semitic and I am automatically loaded with their hate stereotypes and the decades of this racism that they inflicted upon Brooklyn and Jews, with a LOT of assistance from the US Government which operated with the Mafia in the form of Lucky Luciano as a liason between the Sicilian Mafia and the US Government. So this filth bucket is part of a descending line of scumbags that the US Government has fully backed so that organized crime will be endlessly hailed as being "the best movie ever" in the American lexicon of film history as the list never changes according to IMDB--and the same group which is connected to the Government remains being handed this technology, more awards, gold-digger granddaughter aged women to spawn with them because before they latched onto me, including Stallone THIRTY YEARS AGO, their careers were slowing down but now they are booming with endless torture heaped upon me. Championed for every act of violence, racism and hate poured upon me. Never stopped.

-------------

*I had to get off this blog in order to "remember" what I was going to write. My brain is blanketed with mind control technology while I am writing as the keyboard is hacked and made dysfunctional as well--Must pound down to get any letters to appear, constant pounding not only slows me down but then they juxtapose the letters as well, etc etc etc


The terrorists also sprayed foul and stinking mold and putrid something-like sewage water on my pillow, which was clean the last time I left this room to repay for the items that they broke and stole. I have to buy another pillow because I need this huge and large pillow to prop half my body up because the hard poisons have formed a shell in the interior of my body and I can't even lie flat without pain. I am working on removing this poison every day, so the stagnant poisons are always in my blood stream and lymphatic system as this team of violent psychopath parasites in particular DeNiro as he's the junk yard dog they sicced on me as substitute for the blonde bigot Nazis--the role that the "darker" "races" are supposed to play, to viciously attack the target so the white bigot scum can sit back claiming that they are really "not racist". That was the organizing principle that the darker Italians had formed with the blondish Nazis, but then in the succeeding decades they obtained full cooperation from all other "minority" races. IN keeping with this, whenever a blonde Nazi type and in particular from Germany rapes and assaults me, DeNiro in keeping with his minority minion status, violently assaults me i.e. punching with deadly force into my face,  missing my head by one inch after a German blonde (dyed) pig ape piece of rotten filth raped me every day for a month while using violence at the same time while they had me drugged to the point that I could ont move. I kept telling him to stop as he was also pounding poison into my body, the pig apes of Whorewood watched on drooling with pornographic enthrallment as this was forced upon me. How they can't wait to force this upon other people and I'm sure they are doing it all the time now after years of "experimenting" on me who hates them and finds them all filthy and disgusting. So imagine what someone "starstruck" would do when under this type of drugging and mesmerization from the celebrity bs that is constantly pumped out about these filthy and meaningless sleazy and parasitic scumbags who hold no sexuality and all is posturing sleazy porn. So they need to feed off human beings and by drugging people who are enamored by a false image they can suck out so much life force from someone, give NOTHING in return which is all they do with me, and then go off with their "real" partner trying to conjoin that energy they just sucked out of the victim because the women of this group absolutely feed vicariously off the rape their dirty men force upon me--

and so rotten DeNiro is absolutely protected by rotten crap like Pelosi and of course Biden's wife is "Italian" and so that means they must "love" the Mafia and Pelosi. DeNiro also assaults me in favor of blonde bigot Hillary Clinton and any other bigot blonde or Europigape white Nazi who comes to rape and abuse me.

I finally began screaming at the German piece of filth that he was a pig, and so they made my hair permanently fall out--after more than a year and a half of daily struggle to get my hair to regrow, it is still at nearly half an inch and remaining never growing from the death chemicals they sprayed into my hair so I must put many layers around my head every night-protecting my teeth as they keep cutting into my gum tissue which of course never regrows--

and etc.

All I am doing is writing in my blog in response to years of murder attempts that were forced upon me BEFORE I ever began to "resist" or write this blog or any posts on my Facebook page. Everyone one of these blank and rotten filth bucket creeps has STOLEN ideas that I wrote of for the promotion of their rotten movies. DeNiro included--stolen ideas from me which were used in Joker. Not a penny but endless destruction is what they returned for that, plus years of my life sucked out by endless torture and violence, sewage water and poison inserted into my vagina and into my bladder every day for over 2-3 years when DeNiro and Pesce were endlessly, for hours, as this ugly parasitic filth creep did this morning with his disgusting Brooklyn thug gang (i.e. the Gottis) as I was trying to get this internet to turn on---I had to remove viruses from this laptop and of course I have to every day--many times a day--flip this huge and heavy office chair I sit on every day because I can't move most of the time--the poison this pig DeNiro and the rest of this shit from Whorewood put in my body as I was fighting to get what everyone else put in my body all my life--which they KEPT pouring and inserting into my food and body--I can't protect every single orifice while I am sleeping so they inserted the hardening and bloating MURDER poison into my bladder every night while they teleported me to rape, violence, physical violence, abuse without end and this pig ape group has been feeding off it non-stop, as I wrote above how much this vile and disgusting putrid old man DeNiro has been feeding energetically, financially and in every way off torture using this technology that NO ONE will ever pry away from this group of filth and scum. Their performances are nothing compared to the ugliness, destruction and fascist Nazism they are helping to usher into the United States through their Europigape and foreign fascist partners which are plenty and they are constantly training these ignoramus idiots into the aspects of murderous genocidal Holocaust mentality. The ugly pig apes spew these types of sentences at me constantly in teleportation and through the subliminal "voice-to-skull" technology, which is audible.

Truly and thoroughly detestable sick and putrid foul parasites. I wrote about the addiction that they are all integrated with and that they promote in their every film performance. Everything about their actions in these celluloid products is intended to obtain an addictive response from the audience and the technologies promoting mental programming in this regard are likewise being used, very similar to advertising psychology.

And this is what Trump used to gain his access to the violent death squad groups of America. DeNiro is one of Trump's most ardent supporters out of this Whorewood group.

-------------

I could not finish my sentence above: the hacking is very bad, the keyboard is barely manageable and I must pound every key and backspace and my brain is under attack constantly so I can't write logically or clear-headed or in any linear sense


they also spin strings and hairs around every wheel of this office chair I sit on all day so It won't move. I bought this chair to try to have a way to sit here but not have to drag a chair back and forth to get past the area that is blocked between the kitchen sink and the front door and clothing rack and garbage pail---this tiny surveillance torture chamber is so tiny that I have a little pathway between the huge areas of items I have stored in boxes along one side of the cupboard-lined room--all of which have removeable panels that I have had to pound hooks into the interiors and exteriors of all because of the endless numbers of mechanical arms attacks for years living in this space. I have no room to push this chair back except for about 4 inches. They block the wheels at least 3 times a day with strings and hair clumps wound so tightly into the axel of the wheels which are very hard to reach, and I can't move the chair unless I pull the chair up, it's very heavy and my body is very damaged from all the poisons latched into my spine, the fractured vertebrae this group forced upon me, the bloated hard poisons blocking all movement, and the sickness from endless hate, stress and negativity this group of energy filth feeders inflict upon me to make any type of positivity extremely difficult as I must sit here all day, every day while they have kept me poisoned but they are still using the ideas they stole from me to sound original, make money off the original concept while all these boring and rotten pig ape scumbags do is conform and follow orders--trust me, not a single one can create anything original.

And it's still, all of this, being fully protected by yet another administration. Having been attacked by Kamala Harris in the last few months, her rotten daughter hacked a photo glaring in hate in what was supposed to be a celebrity display of photos--obviously so hideously ugly in it's hissing hate as this halfl-jewish with a half-black mother is so engrossed in white supremacy culture from the "modeling" career she, like all the spawn of the pig apes who attack me, are fully integrated into as their filthy parents are striving for the aristocratic fascist domination of "nepo-baby" monopolistic control over the media.

And on and on....I'm still waiting for the world to implode due to the  hate and violent ugliness of these excrement-ridden personalities who have been handed control by the 4th Reich, albeit they are not 'IN CONTROL' they are dumb scum who are handed scripts and told what to say and do; that trickle-down effect reaches the bottom of their low subhuman group anyway as they all act the same. Say the same things. Are as perfidious and rotten as each other from the pinnacle of wealth to the homeless, all part of this organization are just bot units who follow orders. They can't sustain life and they are put in charge of destroying America for the benefit of the fascist Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich to infiltrate and take over. As much as that sounds like a "conspiracy theory" unfortunately all these years of witnessing them and this situation and my years of having lived for longer than half a year in Holland, England, Germany, and now in Thailand around a throng of Europigape and Russian tourists and ex-pats and hearing the hateful bs they spew out and how organized and what they really are like when their pretenses are lowered as they go into full Nazi genocide mode around me....and I hear all their anti-Americanism all the time. I see how they use the same principles of Imperialism to overtake America. I wonder why no one ever understands this in America this "great "country with the "highest standard of university education" according to the MSNBC terrorists who have fully contributed to this torture and theft agenda forced upon me, sitting yelling and threatening alongside the Mafia who fully support Trump, while their one and only goal is to integrate themselves into being as "Italian" as possible with everything going towards living in and being welcomed like long-lost relatives into Italy with their assistance in bringing the US down and people like me who fascists can't stand to see have a chance to compete or every have anything but slavery, abuse and destruction of my body and life and home, as they did to Jews in Europigapeland until the "final solution" which is STILL ONGOING but focused on The United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...