Saturday, September 30, 2023

Terrorist Teleportation terror and violence & Terrorist noise report: pounding outside my door in the hallway. Incessant pounding nearly shaking my countertop. The endless pounding and hammering once more commences. They have pounded with drills and hammers going on for 8 hours per day for almost one year in the span of years I have lived in this terror/torture unit. //The internet turned off at least 16 times repeatedly for 3 hours this morning. I have to unplug the laptop and the router, clear cache, restart and then turn off the laptop, unplug everything, then re-plug first the router, wait for it to connect (hackers slow it down and make it stop connecting as it begins to connect and then goes black so I must repeat) then....turning on the laptop once more after unplugging and turning off--then they do it again. Spending at least one hour or longer just doing this every few minutes to get the endless disgusting news about all the terrorists who have tortured and teleported me getting awards, praise, cheers, applause and a few commentators disparaging some of them, but no one still defends me or stops this vile insidious group of the (fake) "Opposition" to the "fascist" movement which they fully join in to prove they truly are NOT against the actual onset of fascist leadership to which they yearn to become the fake opposition as a seeming "counter balance". This is mostly the group teleporting me with a few exceptions (i.e. to get immunity for testifying in a certain legal case regarding the Insurrection) but otherwise I am stuck with vicious "liberal" fascist Nazis of Wh-wood and Congress endlessly assaulting me. I react because they NEVER STOP. It never ends. It goes on and on. The country is on the brink of all kinds of disaster. The expletives continue fighting for their piece of the pie not caring that the pie is rancid and rotten and they are pouring more toxicity onto the American Dream. They only want aristocratic entitlement with mansions and plantations and private jets and spots in media and fame and fortune and exemption from the apparent mass genocide and mass death that is being, apparently, planned for millions of people not only with this dire technology but in every way possible. I write and am tortured. I don't write and I am slowly murdered. I write and am slowly tortured to death. I write and no one comes to help. I don't write and the torture increases.

 IN teleportation this morning while I was either in the deep theta sleep state or maybe a more awake, near awakening Delta or other state, once more a fist appeared punching into my face as the man who did this I wrote about yesterday, of course in disparaging words because he's an utter scum and filthy parasite who has tortured me for over a decade. He brought one of his English thug actors to do the same a few days ago. 

A black male, American, played his duplicity game by pretending that he was "Helping" me and even in this deep state sleep, I knew and understood his game. I had also watched one of his movies where he did something very similar when someone was being killed (it was a gas station shooting murder in LA, I think in that city but in some large city and he ran to "help" the victim who had been shot as he embraced him only to kill him with a sadistic smile and hateful "f-u" type sentence as they all drove away to the "hood")

Still, getting rid of the endless violent parasite only to be confronted in this state where again I could not turn away, I woke up as he went on and on in increasingly insulting tones, commenting on my music and then on me and racist slurs (because he's obsessed with racist slurs being aimed at him so, like all the terrorists, they must inflict their deep misery upon someone else, I have become a pseudo-psychologist from years of observing the mental and emotional and sexual problems of these "stars" and "leaders" while in this most vulnerable but altered state so I see in a different way than in usual light and substance. I see their emotions I see the psychology much more clearly than the plastic surgery or superficial cosmetic make-up they have so highly paid for).

This man has also punched me in the past working for a Eurpigape fascist Nazi from Austria and he did so under the most ridiculous context that was like a dictator using violence for the most simple of self-defense sentences on my part after MONTHS AND MONTHS of this ugly white pig ape taking notes on all I said, with months and months of the black pig ape attacking me and participating

so I said one sentence that wasn't accommodating with deference and the black sick pig ape scum fake punched me in the face because I said I didn't need the approval of the white piece of Nazi shit who had been taking notes on all I said so he could potentially steal something, as this contract is all about and then destroying me actually more than stealing ideas.

--------------

Years later, because I wrote a post about two Black people who were exemplary artists, the Black one came to feign being something akin to the exceptional talents that I wrote of, as if this meant I wanted him because his pigmentation is "black". 

I was comparing some pop musicians to one of the black performers who made a most notable comment about how her defining talent, in the artist's opinion, was in her "gowns" and that was an insult and done in such a subtle way. That is the reason I posted her but also to demonstrate the absolute difference in vocal quality--I did not post a video of this Nazi creep women because you can all look up her endless videos yourself.

I posted about Prince because I was referring to the 80's when I had moved to Minneapolis from Milwaukee and was literally surrounded by agents endlessly talking about celebrities who are still pasting their videos and have been stalking me in this horrid contract through this "no evidence" style global information-sharing network and death squad operative goon squad system---

I then meandered in my thought to Prince from back then to now--which lead me to the conclusion that there may have been an execution and the people teleporting me gained from it and had motive. I wrote clearly. I was threatened with violence by the creepy blonde Nazi shitty pig pitt and then by Ice Cube whose "game" I didn't believe in. He proved me right. He said that he was "worse" than the white Nazi pig apes, and considering the black hate for "jews" and the labels these ignoramus scumbags always must superimpose on me, which I can't get around as they are intent to justify their murderous impulse they have been programmed into (Ice Cube's anti-semitism is doubtless in the movie he put out about the "Jew" who he truly wanted to see get "got" and perhaps helped bring that about through this death squad poisoning system that I have barely survived and am still in deadly peril of--which that pig ape never for a moment stopped or helped me with.

------------

When will these expletives be stopped when will the government step-in and do their job of protecting the US Constitution and human rights they are endlessly blathering about, in particular the "Democrats" who claim this is their platform and yet, so many of "them" have come to join in and mock, laugh at and watch me get raped, beaten, poisoned and tortured to death alongside the Trump faction of pig apes from Whorewood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...