Saturday, September 30, 2023

Terrorist Teleportation terror and violence & Terrorist noise report: pounding outside my door in the hallway. Incessant pounding nearly shaking my countertop. The endless pounding and hammering once more commences. They have pounded with drills and hammers going on for 8 hours per day for almost one year in the span of years I have lived in this terror/torture unit. //The internet turned off at least 16 times repeatedly for 3 hours this morning. I have to unplug the laptop and the router, clear cache, restart and then turn off the laptop, unplug everything, then re-plug first the router, wait for it to connect (hackers slow it down and make it stop connecting as it begins to connect and then goes black so I must repeat) then....turning on the laptop once more after unplugging and turning off--then they do it again. Spending at least one hour or longer just doing this every few minutes to get the endless disgusting news about all the terrorists who have tortured and teleported me getting awards, praise, cheers, applause and a few commentators disparaging some of them, but no one still defends me or stops this vile insidious group of the (fake) "Opposition" to the "fascist" movement which they fully join in to prove they truly are NOT against the actual onset of fascist leadership to which they yearn to become the fake opposition as a seeming "counter balance". This is mostly the group teleporting me with a few exceptions (i.e. to get immunity for testifying in a certain legal case regarding the Insurrection) but otherwise I am stuck with vicious "liberal" fascist Nazis of Wh-wood and Congress endlessly assaulting me. I react because they NEVER STOP. It never ends. It goes on and on. The country is on the brink of all kinds of disaster. The expletives continue fighting for their piece of the pie not caring that the pie is rancid and rotten and they are pouring more toxicity onto the American Dream. They only want aristocratic entitlement with mansions and plantations and private jets and spots in media and fame and fortune and exemption from the apparent mass genocide and mass death that is being, apparently, planned for millions of people not only with this dire technology but in every way possible. I write and am tortured. I don't write and I am slowly murdered. I write and am slowly tortured to death. I write and no one comes to help. I don't write and the torture increases.

 IN teleportation this morning while I was either in the deep theta sleep state or maybe a more awake, near awakening Delta or other state, once more a fist appeared punching into my face as the man who did this I wrote about yesterday, of course in disparaging words because he's an utter scum and filthy parasite who has tortured me for over a decade. He brought one of his English thug actors to do the same a few days ago. 

A black male, American, played his duplicity game by pretending that he was "Helping" me and even in this deep state sleep, I knew and understood his game. I had also watched one of his movies where he did something very similar when someone was being killed (it was a gas station shooting murder in LA, I think in that city but in some large city and he ran to "help" the victim who had been shot as he embraced him only to kill him with a sadistic smile and hateful "f-u" type sentence as they all drove away to the "hood")

Still, getting rid of the endless violent parasite only to be confronted in this state where again I could not turn away, I woke up as he went on and on in increasingly insulting tones, commenting on my music and then on me and racist slurs (because he's obsessed with racist slurs being aimed at him so, like all the terrorists, they must inflict their deep misery upon someone else, I have become a pseudo-psychologist from years of observing the mental and emotional and sexual problems of these "stars" and "leaders" while in this most vulnerable but altered state so I see in a different way than in usual light and substance. I see their emotions I see the psychology much more clearly than the plastic surgery or superficial cosmetic make-up they have so highly paid for).

This man has also punched me in the past working for a Eurpigape fascist Nazi from Austria and he did so under the most ridiculous context that was like a dictator using violence for the most simple of self-defense sentences on my part after MONTHS AND MONTHS of this ugly white pig ape taking notes on all I said, with months and months of the black pig ape attacking me and participating

so I said one sentence that wasn't accommodating with deference and the black sick pig ape scum fake punched me in the face because I said I didn't need the approval of the white piece of Nazi shit who had been taking notes on all I said so he could potentially steal something, as this contract is all about and then destroying me actually more than stealing ideas.

--------------

Years later, because I wrote a post about two Black people who were exemplary artists, the Black one came to feign being something akin to the exceptional talents that I wrote of, as if this meant I wanted him because his pigmentation is "black". 

I was comparing some pop musicians to one of the black performers who made a most notable comment about how her defining talent, in the artist's opinion, was in her "gowns" and that was an insult and done in such a subtle way. That is the reason I posted her but also to demonstrate the absolute difference in vocal quality--I did not post a video of this Nazi creep women because you can all look up her endless videos yourself.

I posted about Prince because I was referring to the 80's when I had moved to Minneapolis from Milwaukee and was literally surrounded by agents endlessly talking about celebrities who are still pasting their videos and have been stalking me in this horrid contract through this "no evidence" style global information-sharing network and death squad operative goon squad system---

I then meandered in my thought to Prince from back then to now--which lead me to the conclusion that there may have been an execution and the people teleporting me gained from it and had motive. I wrote clearly. I was threatened with violence by the creepy blonde Nazi shitty pig pitt and then by Ice Cube whose "game" I didn't believe in. He proved me right. He said that he was "worse" than the white Nazi pig apes, and considering the black hate for "jews" and the labels these ignoramus scumbags always must superimpose on me, which I can't get around as they are intent to justify their murderous impulse they have been programmed into (Ice Cube's anti-semitism is doubtless in the movie he put out about the "Jew" who he truly wanted to see get "got" and perhaps helped bring that about through this death squad poisoning system that I have barely survived and am still in deadly peril of--which that pig ape never for a moment stopped or helped me with.

------------

When will these expletives be stopped when will the government step-in and do their job of protecting the US Constitution and human rights they are endlessly blathering about, in particular the "Democrats" who claim this is their platform and yet, so many of "them" have come to join in and mock, laugh at and watch me get raped, beaten, poisoned and tortured to death alongside the Trump faction of pig apes from Whorewood.

No comments:

Post a Comment