Tuesday, September 26, 2023

the pigs don't stop threatening, abusing and destroying every thing they can of my body, my home, my property, after stealing ideas, stealing all they can, blocking my capacity for living in peace and then they torture me with death threats and abuse using teleportation and voice-to-skull technology going on for over 4 hours just from sleep state until waking (usually they go on and on with verbal threats and abuse while I am awake as I can't block them out) they gfo on and fucking on and on for hours and hours until I begin to rush at them trying to kill them as they finally get me into a violent rage and hate state and then the fucking stupid ugly pigs go off because that is their daily quota--then demanding that I provide a baby for some putrid married couple of filthy dirty ugly shit to profit off as i fight to kill them in this teleportation state after they ask me for ideas as I try to ignore t hem and I fucking cannot do it--not alone, sitting here disabled sick needing health care needing peace needing to sleep you fucking pigs watching this go on and on as I fight every single day--every single day for hours and hours and hours until I write something on a blog or this fb page just to get this sickness to be stopped--this is their rewards system, attacking me until I write in rage under mind control tech blocking calm rationality--nearly punched in the face in my sleep by this English pig fuck actor Tom or whatever his pig name is--a famous thugster actor but white trash English---always violent, always brutal, and his ugly square alcoholic fist nearly punching me in the face after white doughy English skanks glared in violent hate walking towards me, abuse and stupid skits as I tried to navigate all this while in a deep sleep state, obviously always drugged up so I can't block them out no matter how much I try, for years I have been trying. The pig then began violently yelling like the English fascist scum ape he and his ilk are, they are all violent and murderous. A very wealthy "upper class" benefactor of this violence towards me, who likewise had someone nearly slam a car door into my head, which ugly rotten Keith Richards also did, and for my defending myself and calling them pieces of shit (not Richards, he did this after I said that I was fighting to not have America lose it's sovereignty, so he threatened to kill me as the other "Rolling Stone" sat silently and then began his own version of questioning and attack--ugly and sinister dinosaurs endlessly put into power very extremely racist very extremely fascist and key components of the infiltration of the US, just like Rupert Murdoch the Australian 4th Reich Nazi mind programming "journalism" infiltrator)--but this creepy ugly dirty foul woman who has stolen so many ideas from me alongside the rest of this cartel of mostly English-controlled bigot skank creeps, kept continuously in main monopolizing positions in the media and in society, cheered on by their fan base who are the MAGA detractors and marauders waiting for the inevitable coup that they all yearn for a take-over and a fascist Nazi dictatorship of "Democracy" in their own fashioning, which is "Democracy" only for them and death and enslavement for people like "me": the blond dumb whorren mirrage skank who has been a part of this for over a decade by now (worked with Maggot Robber who is lovers and partners with shit pig pitt in years of movies "winning" rigged Academy Awards prizes for shitty movies, ideas stolen from me and the violence heaped upon me as the leverage they are promoted into these slots for, year-after-year--and capitalizing on this contract as an Australian plant operating for the English Crown) and it's just despicable. I have only been fighting to save my life from the Europigape shit who handed these ape pig scumbag meaningless creeps this contract, along with Stallone, and the list of crap meaningless low-mentality creeps whose careers have SKYROCKETED after having attacked me--like Whorren Mirrage, and now Baryshnikov, another partner with dumb Whorren Mirrage--and before them all was the English royal painter's son Danny Moynihan who was stealing ideas from me non-stop and getting his book turned into a movie (two weeks after he used mind control on me to get me to contact him in a desperate life-threatening situation to try to get health care overseas, while he was re-poisoning me and stealing my ideas and profiting and latching on and MURDERING ME. And this has been ongoing from this group of pigs in Whorewood who are closely allied with these filthbucket Europigapes and have been and STILL AREteleported and were poisoning me who is revolting--just another one. And writing this means that dumb creep will get a promotion for his violent thug movie along with the American creep actor who tried to get a best actor award from attacking me last year next to shit pig pitt the piece of unamazing psycho-scumbag shit--can't anyone evert get these fucking pigs off me ever? eve goddamn what the fuck will it take to get them off me? They are repulsive scum who are part of a destruction of the United States and you fuckers reading this keep allowing them to go on and on--dumb pigs out there reading this and smirking and laughing--

No comments:

Post a Comment