Tuesday, September 26, 2023

the pigs don't stop threatening, abusing and destroying every thing they can of my body, my home, my property, after stealing ideas, stealing all they can, blocking my capacity for living in peace and then they torture me with death threats and abuse using teleportation and voice-to-skull technology going on for over 4 hours just from sleep state until waking (usually they go on and on with verbal threats and abuse while I am awake as I can't block them out) they gfo on and fucking on and on for hours and hours until I begin to rush at them trying to kill them as they finally get me into a violent rage and hate state and then the fucking stupid ugly pigs go off because that is their daily quota--then demanding that I provide a baby for some putrid married couple of filthy dirty ugly shit to profit off as i fight to kill them in this teleportation state after they ask me for ideas as I try to ignore t hem and I fucking cannot do it--not alone, sitting here disabled sick needing health care needing peace needing to sleep you fucking pigs watching this go on and on as I fight every single day--every single day for hours and hours and hours until I write something on a blog or this fb page just to get this sickness to be stopped--this is their rewards system, attacking me until I write in rage under mind control tech blocking calm rationality--nearly punched in the face in my sleep by this English pig fuck actor Tom or whatever his pig name is--a famous thugster actor but white trash English---always violent, always brutal, and his ugly square alcoholic fist nearly punching me in the face after white doughy English skanks glared in violent hate walking towards me, abuse and stupid skits as I tried to navigate all this while in a deep sleep state, obviously always drugged up so I can't block them out no matter how much I try, for years I have been trying. The pig then began violently yelling like the English fascist scum ape he and his ilk are, they are all violent and murderous. A very wealthy "upper class" benefactor of this violence towards me, who likewise had someone nearly slam a car door into my head, which ugly rotten Keith Richards also did, and for my defending myself and calling them pieces of shit (not Richards, he did this after I said that I was fighting to not have America lose it's sovereignty, so he threatened to kill me as the other "Rolling Stone" sat silently and then began his own version of questioning and attack--ugly and sinister dinosaurs endlessly put into power very extremely racist very extremely fascist and key components of the infiltration of the US, just like Rupert Murdoch the Australian 4th Reich Nazi mind programming "journalism" infiltrator)--but this creepy ugly dirty foul woman who has stolen so many ideas from me alongside the rest of this cartel of mostly English-controlled bigot skank creeps, kept continuously in main monopolizing positions in the media and in society, cheered on by their fan base who are the MAGA detractors and marauders waiting for the inevitable coup that they all yearn for a take-over and a fascist Nazi dictatorship of "Democracy" in their own fashioning, which is "Democracy" only for them and death and enslavement for people like "me": the blond dumb whorren mirrage skank who has been a part of this for over a decade by now (worked with Maggot Robber who is lovers and partners with shit pig pitt in years of movies "winning" rigged Academy Awards prizes for shitty movies, ideas stolen from me and the violence heaped upon me as the leverage they are promoted into these slots for, year-after-year--and capitalizing on this contract as an Australian plant operating for the English Crown) and it's just despicable. I have only been fighting to save my life from the Europigape shit who handed these ape pig scumbag meaningless creeps this contract, along with Stallone, and the list of crap meaningless low-mentality creeps whose careers have SKYROCKETED after having attacked me--like Whorren Mirrage, and now Baryshnikov, another partner with dumb Whorren Mirrage--and before them all was the English royal painter's son Danny Moynihan who was stealing ideas from me non-stop and getting his book turned into a movie (two weeks after he used mind control on me to get me to contact him in a desperate life-threatening situation to try to get health care overseas, while he was re-poisoning me and stealing my ideas and profiting and latching on and MURDERING ME. And this has been ongoing from this group of pigs in Whorewood who are closely allied with these filthbucket Europigapes and have been and STILL AREteleported and were poisoning me who is revolting--just another one. And writing this means that dumb creep will get a promotion for his violent thug movie along with the American creep actor who tried to get a best actor award from attacking me last year next to shit pig pitt the piece of unamazing psycho-scumbag shit--can't anyone evert get these fucking pigs off me ever? eve goddamn what the fuck will it take to get them off me? They are repulsive scum who are part of a destruction of the United States and you fuckers reading this keep allowing them to go on and on--dumb pigs out there reading this and smirking and laughing--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...