Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Taking account of the food(s) that I bought at the store which were poisoned and drugged in my shopping travesty stalking trip yesterday. I had written of a Thai dessert, a little cheap plastic rectangular box of coconut/gelatin type squares, which were tainted and were disgusting but I literally was starving. I had detoxed a huge clump of black poison which came out of the huge elongated stretch of rock-hard poison on my left side. A clump came out, liquified yet the hard piece remains. It has been ongoing like this for a decade, as they keep poisoning me in so many various means of transmission of poisoning. One of them is pre-poisoning the food they observe me buying at stores. They mark the food at discount and it's likely that what is on display has been opened and poisoned/drugged and then resealed. Do not assume this is "paranoia" as they do this in my food in the fridge, or they used to. I.e. I would buy yogurt plastic cups and it was extremely difficult to pry the metallic lid off the yogurt cup and it would rip because it would not easily glide off, as the lids usually do. This would happen constantly until I began to seal all yogurt and all foods I saw could be opened into sealed plastic bags, tied with layers of strings and rubber bands so the mechanical arms could not break through and would have to tear the bags open. //I also bought--"my bad"--a sort of round "bowl" containing seaweed salad. I have been doing this routinely for a few months because I truly love this salad and it's not cheap but not expensive. It is in the prepared foods section. There used to be 4 or 5 on the table but since I began buying these bowls, there is only one left when I go there no matter what time of day. I could feel sickness after eating this as well. When I say "my bad" it's because I do "know" better but under the influence of "mind control" technology and drugging I literally can't assess danger. //Likewise, while I was paying my motorbike rent I signed the date wrong and thought that this was October. I literally could not "remember" what month it is, although I know ever second of every minute otherwise when not in that highly charged motorbike rental atmosphere. This has been a huge fish bowl container of electronic brain-manipulating attack all the years I have gone to this shop. It is always a depressing event to see the dogs they have taken being so unkempt and they are traumatized and one is being slowly killed. I now have so many heavy items that I carry around with me I can't go on the usual long walks I used to take her on, this dog--she stinks because he body is bloated as they never take her out and don't take care of her whatsoever. The little dog they just got is terrified of being touched and runs in fear if I get near her (or him). She/he used to run to me but now can't be near anybody because they hit these dogs. I had to add this because although they are not cordial to me, the atmosphere of abuse remains and it's being channeled to these dogs. Otherwise they are more or less friendly towards me and very helpful. That is not to say they are not malicious or wouldn't be if called upon to attack me, which they did slightly yesterday and would again.

 I was shifted to yet another person (two people actually) who have been handed, or last night they were handed, this tech to use the very same protocol. They all have family members who they want to either promote (almost all the adults who have tortured me have children or family they want to include in this huge empire that is being formed around this brain-altering mind control tech cartel, with or without Trump, but his faction is still promoting this technology to all the little good girls and boys and their children too.

----------

So two more, more or less....

I am very sick. I feel my body completely broken down and putrid from stress and hate that is never ended and being forced upon me by very nasty parasites constantly.

The Nazis watch on, polished, well-fed and served and told they are incredible by the masses of poor white trash and poor minority minions and governments like the US Government on all sides of the partisan lack of divide.

--------

So I must ver extremely careful in what food I buy. My brain is under so much attack I can't "remember" to be cautious. I have such little money I can't afford to pay for food at the normal rates and thusly I am literally forced to buy food on sale, because I must eat a lot of protein like meat, and the prices are going up constantly. I have the choice of going to a Thai market where meat is put in piles in the open air where it sits coagulating on top of other pieces of meat, with blood and all kinds of putrid juices coagulating at the bottom of these metal trays which are about 6 ft X 6 ft. I know that food is poisoned when I get close to buying anything they can possibly slip liquid in. There is no expense spared in poisoning food and throwing a huge pile of chicken out of just selling it because people won't know, and one poisoning serving is not going to cause deleterious effects on people but a lifetime of it, as has happened to me, will destroy me if it isn't ever stopped. It is never stopped. I have to fight for my life in a murder situation in any food situation including buying food. The pig apes from Whorewood who have poisoned me and poisoned me (murdering me and laughing about it) have never paid me a single penny for the ideas they stole, as they are doing it constantly and giving literally death in return but slow destruction and deterioration of my body, home and life so I am broken before they finish sucking and fucking and draining everything out of me possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...