Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Taking account of the food(s) that I bought at the store which were poisoned and drugged in my shopping travesty stalking trip yesterday. I had written of a Thai dessert, a little cheap plastic rectangular box of coconut/gelatin type squares, which were tainted and were disgusting but I literally was starving. I had detoxed a huge clump of black poison which came out of the huge elongated stretch of rock-hard poison on my left side. A clump came out, liquified yet the hard piece remains. It has been ongoing like this for a decade, as they keep poisoning me in so many various means of transmission of poisoning. One of them is pre-poisoning the food they observe me buying at stores. They mark the food at discount and it's likely that what is on display has been opened and poisoned/drugged and then resealed. Do not assume this is "paranoia" as they do this in my food in the fridge, or they used to. I.e. I would buy yogurt plastic cups and it was extremely difficult to pry the metallic lid off the yogurt cup and it would rip because it would not easily glide off, as the lids usually do. This would happen constantly until I began to seal all yogurt and all foods I saw could be opened into sealed plastic bags, tied with layers of strings and rubber bands so the mechanical arms could not break through and would have to tear the bags open. //I also bought--"my bad"--a sort of round "bowl" containing seaweed salad. I have been doing this routinely for a few months because I truly love this salad and it's not cheap but not expensive. It is in the prepared foods section. There used to be 4 or 5 on the table but since I began buying these bowls, there is only one left when I go there no matter what time of day. I could feel sickness after eating this as well. When I say "my bad" it's because I do "know" better but under the influence of "mind control" technology and drugging I literally can't assess danger. //Likewise, while I was paying my motorbike rent I signed the date wrong and thought that this was October. I literally could not "remember" what month it is, although I know ever second of every minute otherwise when not in that highly charged motorbike rental atmosphere. This has been a huge fish bowl container of electronic brain-manipulating attack all the years I have gone to this shop. It is always a depressing event to see the dogs they have taken being so unkempt and they are traumatized and one is being slowly killed. I now have so many heavy items that I carry around with me I can't go on the usual long walks I used to take her on, this dog--she stinks because he body is bloated as they never take her out and don't take care of her whatsoever. The little dog they just got is terrified of being touched and runs in fear if I get near her (or him). She/he used to run to me but now can't be near anybody because they hit these dogs. I had to add this because although they are not cordial to me, the atmosphere of abuse remains and it's being channeled to these dogs. Otherwise they are more or less friendly towards me and very helpful. That is not to say they are not malicious or wouldn't be if called upon to attack me, which they did slightly yesterday and would again.

 I was shifted to yet another person (two people actually) who have been handed, or last night they were handed, this tech to use the very same protocol. They all have family members who they want to either promote (almost all the adults who have tortured me have children or family they want to include in this huge empire that is being formed around this brain-altering mind control tech cartel, with or without Trump, but his faction is still promoting this technology to all the little good girls and boys and their children too.

----------

So two more, more or less....

I am very sick. I feel my body completely broken down and putrid from stress and hate that is never ended and being forced upon me by very nasty parasites constantly.

The Nazis watch on, polished, well-fed and served and told they are incredible by the masses of poor white trash and poor minority minions and governments like the US Government on all sides of the partisan lack of divide.

--------

So I must ver extremely careful in what food I buy. My brain is under so much attack I can't "remember" to be cautious. I have such little money I can't afford to pay for food at the normal rates and thusly I am literally forced to buy food on sale, because I must eat a lot of protein like meat, and the prices are going up constantly. I have the choice of going to a Thai market where meat is put in piles in the open air where it sits coagulating on top of other pieces of meat, with blood and all kinds of putrid juices coagulating at the bottom of these metal trays which are about 6 ft X 6 ft. I know that food is poisoned when I get close to buying anything they can possibly slip liquid in. There is no expense spared in poisoning food and throwing a huge pile of chicken out of just selling it because people won't know, and one poisoning serving is not going to cause deleterious effects on people but a lifetime of it, as has happened to me, will destroy me if it isn't ever stopped. It is never stopped. I have to fight for my life in a murder situation in any food situation including buying food. The pig apes from Whorewood who have poisoned me and poisoned me (murdering me and laughing about it) have never paid me a single penny for the ideas they stole, as they are doing it constantly and giving literally death in return but slow destruction and deterioration of my body, home and life so I am broken before they finish sucking and fucking and draining everything out of me possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment