Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Thusly, this is how the terrorist celebrities and others have obtained ideas from me that are "liberal" or "woke" which is, from their violence and torture, and due to incessant drugging, and "truth serum"-effect technology, plus non-stop torture with this technology whereby i cannot stop talking to the disgusting parasites I find loathsome, I spill my ideas and they go on and on torturing me for hours every day, and night, and all day, and everywhere I go in this dehumanizing death circuit of technology and death squad "gang stalking". I write my ideas, as I just did today about this next actor expletive and water supply preservation and the encroachment of greedy and life-screw operatives like this colonized subject from Canada but of the 4th Reich English and Europ-a-land global cartel that Hitler promised the Germans, but in effect also the English/French/et al co-conspirators for the 3rd Reich; now the 4th Reich and in H-wood. Thus this Canadian hateful creepy man has obtained not only his promotion but now more ideas one of the creeps of this incredibly huge group can steal, my words or concepts and turn them into Nazi Mafia haters who can borrow the concept to make Nazis and Mafia look like heroes (I mean the actors of those groups, whether they are black, Jewish or whatever national origin they may appear their true affiliation is the central organizing agency which metes out protocols and instructions down to exactly what to say in scripts that are followed implicitly. //And it never ends. I have no more tolerance for this so I react now almost upon a few hours of violence and abuse as opposed to hours and hours as they have been doing daily for well over a decade. Now "just" three hours and I'm in that state because I thought this pig ape scumbag was gone, but I should have known as his rotten photo has appeared on my internet endlessly for all these years, still clinging to finding any excuse for torturing and abusing me for his next promotion. So I wrote about a topic that vaguely touches tangentially on what occurred THREE YEARS AGO for less than FIVE MINUTES of this person sexually exploiting me and attacking me, then raping and threatening to kill me, then plastering his symbolism about himself (I said he looked like a bear while I was in teleportation). Non-stop bear videos have appeared on my social media for the past 3 years. Today he found, like any parasite endlessly looking for any crack or niche to suck it's tentacles into and suck out whatever possible, as I wrote about this five minute interlude that was lewd with him running around with violence after I said, under hypnosis, because where I am living at that time there was a water shortage and on the news there was constant reminders to conserve water. I said just nicely to not waste water as he violently reacted like a knee-jerk f-tard. //And now THREE YEARS LATER when I posted some articles from the local paper about water shortage, tourist depletion of water supply and lack of adequate water sanitation facilities in this tiny tourist area for the millions that pour in, I was just trying to make a point about assuming that because you pay a hotel bill you can run the hot water endlessly not thinking or considering about the area, the current situation of planetary water shortages and climate crisis. People are still acting like everything is for them to grab and suck out as much as possible if there are not hindrances. That is the mentality that this contract out on me is absolutely promoting and it is a death mentality all the way around from the personal to the impact on how people consider nature and how to use and exploit anything they can if there are no blocks to their greed. The shit pig ape whores who have gone after me for over a decade--the English filth pig I thought was creepy and unattractive who teleported and raped me for about 6 years non-stop with only a few breaks as the Italian ugly sleazy Mafia creep I met both only twice for a few minutes, thought their sexual rape attempts and sleazy insulting approaches towards me were less than thrilling--I avoided both. Respectively they have attacked me for 35 years and 25 years. //Connected to them is this creep from Canada, this famous actor who plays a rescuer for global Big Brother overtake. It's more than hypocritical almost maniacal ridiculousness to consider the actual lack of respect he has for life and nature and his expectation of being able to suck out and rape and abuse and threaten someone vulnerable and helpless in this situation as I am. But, they will now steal the concepts, perhaps, if they can, that I just wrote about, if the Nazi pig ape Mafia 4th Reich organization can ever consider not shoving endless conspicuous consumption that is and make a movie about the tragedy unfolding regarding exploitation of the planet and it's demise. That is transferred to personal relationships which in turn is transferred to the mind programming apparatus of American society that is unravelling quite rapidly right now on the political and societal level. I suggest that a massive mind programming technological onslaught is being inflicted upon masses of people in a much larger system of mind control similar to what I am being endlessly tortured by.

 But "they " still need ideas to crank out so the masses will not be alarmed that their entire system may suddenly become a death trap situation for many more millions across America. So they have to have movies proclaiming how these corrupt celebrities are truly loving and benevolent and they have been torturing me in order to obtain ideas which I write in hysterical frenzy because I am absolutely being drugged and under oppressive technological "mind control" to vent this--it's so much torture and abuse and deadly violence I need to get the stress out. I write about it. THey have poisoned me so endlessly and have made me physically paralyzed as I fight for my life to remove this poison without benefit of money I need to get actual real medical attention because they have blocked my earning potential and this organization has all my life. 

And they keep on. They will not stop until they destroy me completely and that is the general mentality towards anything they can suck out from the planet or other people. They have no restraint. 


That is why I posted this morning on Facebook about the water supply problem in this tourist island, but I didn't get into all these reservoirs of philosophical musings and angry tirades about how greedy and life-fuck sick these people are. But I did so after this man rushed to attack me because it was a slight opening for him to threaten me that I wrote something about HIM (I never mentioned his name, I never referred to him, in the back of my mind I recalled his nasty sinister and stupid behavior and sickness but I really had larger issues I was thinking about than this dirty nasty man I thought was just a thing of my past) but NO, HE HAD to rush to attack me with violence because he claims I wrote something critical of this rotten dumb pig ape rapist scumbag and thus another chunk of my life force, youth and health was drained from me by another disgusting parasite as he tried to get his promotion by demonstrating that I can't write anything related to any situation that these stupid life fuck idiot whores do with the violence they inflict upon me and the larger ramifications and implications about how the situation creates disaster and chaos around the world and in America in particular.

-----------

But since what I write are issues that are relevant and necessary, the pieces of shit who are torturing me and making my hair turn gray and chemically destroying my hair and skin and body and poisoning and raping still need ideas, so after they torture me for the perceived capital crime of writing any criticism of them, they then STEAL THE IDEA, TURN it into Nazis and themselves saving the world from what they are actually doing in reality, then being promoted and paid for this as my ideas are current but these pig apes are also brainwashed into not criticizing their controllers so they steal my ideas and then get paid to crank the idea out as them saving the world from their piggery and bs death system, which they absolutely don't want to stop or be deterred from when it comes to restricting their pig ape parasitism of sucking everything out possible. They then want other people to be stopped (or killed) so they can more easily continue to suck and drain all resources out, their depopulation program is one of these ways they can continue to suck and fuck and rape and steal everything from the planet and other people but never to be told to stop--they just eliminate and kill and this, too, is currently underway in politics in America but I can't go into more detail as it's really sickening that I never have support or protection for writing ideas or my thoughts. I am not writing anything against the First Amendment that is a cry for violence or a hate crime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment