Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Thusly, this is how the terrorist celebrities and others have obtained ideas from me that are "liberal" or "woke" which is, from their violence and torture, and due to incessant drugging, and "truth serum"-effect technology, plus non-stop torture with this technology whereby i cannot stop talking to the disgusting parasites I find loathsome, I spill my ideas and they go on and on torturing me for hours every day, and night, and all day, and everywhere I go in this dehumanizing death circuit of technology and death squad "gang stalking". I write my ideas, as I just did today about this next actor expletive and water supply preservation and the encroachment of greedy and life-screw operatives like this colonized subject from Canada but of the 4th Reich English and Europ-a-land global cartel that Hitler promised the Germans, but in effect also the English/French/et al co-conspirators for the 3rd Reich; now the 4th Reich and in H-wood. Thus this Canadian hateful creepy man has obtained not only his promotion but now more ideas one of the creeps of this incredibly huge group can steal, my words or concepts and turn them into Nazi Mafia haters who can borrow the concept to make Nazis and Mafia look like heroes (I mean the actors of those groups, whether they are black, Jewish or whatever national origin they may appear their true affiliation is the central organizing agency which metes out protocols and instructions down to exactly what to say in scripts that are followed implicitly. //And it never ends. I have no more tolerance for this so I react now almost upon a few hours of violence and abuse as opposed to hours and hours as they have been doing daily for well over a decade. Now "just" three hours and I'm in that state because I thought this pig ape scumbag was gone, but I should have known as his rotten photo has appeared on my internet endlessly for all these years, still clinging to finding any excuse for torturing and abusing me for his next promotion. So I wrote about a topic that vaguely touches tangentially on what occurred THREE YEARS AGO for less than FIVE MINUTES of this person sexually exploiting me and attacking me, then raping and threatening to kill me, then plastering his symbolism about himself (I said he looked like a bear while I was in teleportation). Non-stop bear videos have appeared on my social media for the past 3 years. Today he found, like any parasite endlessly looking for any crack or niche to suck it's tentacles into and suck out whatever possible, as I wrote about this five minute interlude that was lewd with him running around with violence after I said, under hypnosis, because where I am living at that time there was a water shortage and on the news there was constant reminders to conserve water. I said just nicely to not waste water as he violently reacted like a knee-jerk f-tard. //And now THREE YEARS LATER when I posted some articles from the local paper about water shortage, tourist depletion of water supply and lack of adequate water sanitation facilities in this tiny tourist area for the millions that pour in, I was just trying to make a point about assuming that because you pay a hotel bill you can run the hot water endlessly not thinking or considering about the area, the current situation of planetary water shortages and climate crisis. People are still acting like everything is for them to grab and suck out as much as possible if there are not hindrances. That is the mentality that this contract out on me is absolutely promoting and it is a death mentality all the way around from the personal to the impact on how people consider nature and how to use and exploit anything they can if there are no blocks to their greed. The shit pig ape whores who have gone after me for over a decade--the English filth pig I thought was creepy and unattractive who teleported and raped me for about 6 years non-stop with only a few breaks as the Italian ugly sleazy Mafia creep I met both only twice for a few minutes, thought their sexual rape attempts and sleazy insulting approaches towards me were less than thrilling--I avoided both. Respectively they have attacked me for 35 years and 25 years. //Connected to them is this creep from Canada, this famous actor who plays a rescuer for global Big Brother overtake. It's more than hypocritical almost maniacal ridiculousness to consider the actual lack of respect he has for life and nature and his expectation of being able to suck out and rape and abuse and threaten someone vulnerable and helpless in this situation as I am. But, they will now steal the concepts, perhaps, if they can, that I just wrote about, if the Nazi pig ape Mafia 4th Reich organization can ever consider not shoving endless conspicuous consumption that is and make a movie about the tragedy unfolding regarding exploitation of the planet and it's demise. That is transferred to personal relationships which in turn is transferred to the mind programming apparatus of American society that is unravelling quite rapidly right now on the political and societal level. I suggest that a massive mind programming technological onslaught is being inflicted upon masses of people in a much larger system of mind control similar to what I am being endlessly tortured by.

 But "they " still need ideas to crank out so the masses will not be alarmed that their entire system may suddenly become a death trap situation for many more millions across America. So they have to have movies proclaiming how these corrupt celebrities are truly loving and benevolent and they have been torturing me in order to obtain ideas which I write in hysterical frenzy because I am absolutely being drugged and under oppressive technological "mind control" to vent this--it's so much torture and abuse and deadly violence I need to get the stress out. I write about it. THey have poisoned me so endlessly and have made me physically paralyzed as I fight for my life to remove this poison without benefit of money I need to get actual real medical attention because they have blocked my earning potential and this organization has all my life. 

And they keep on. They will not stop until they destroy me completely and that is the general mentality towards anything they can suck out from the planet or other people. They have no restraint. 


That is why I posted this morning on Facebook about the water supply problem in this tourist island, but I didn't get into all these reservoirs of philosophical musings and angry tirades about how greedy and life-fuck sick these people are. But I did so after this man rushed to attack me because it was a slight opening for him to threaten me that I wrote something about HIM (I never mentioned his name, I never referred to him, in the back of my mind I recalled his nasty sinister and stupid behavior and sickness but I really had larger issues I was thinking about than this dirty nasty man I thought was just a thing of my past) but NO, HE HAD to rush to attack me with violence because he claims I wrote something critical of this rotten dumb pig ape rapist scumbag and thus another chunk of my life force, youth and health was drained from me by another disgusting parasite as he tried to get his promotion by demonstrating that I can't write anything related to any situation that these stupid life fuck idiot whores do with the violence they inflict upon me and the larger ramifications and implications about how the situation creates disaster and chaos around the world and in America in particular.

-----------

But since what I write are issues that are relevant and necessary, the pieces of shit who are torturing me and making my hair turn gray and chemically destroying my hair and skin and body and poisoning and raping still need ideas, so after they torture me for the perceived capital crime of writing any criticism of them, they then STEAL THE IDEA, TURN it into Nazis and themselves saving the world from what they are actually doing in reality, then being promoted and paid for this as my ideas are current but these pig apes are also brainwashed into not criticizing their controllers so they steal my ideas and then get paid to crank the idea out as them saving the world from their piggery and bs death system, which they absolutely don't want to stop or be deterred from when it comes to restricting their pig ape parasitism of sucking everything out possible. They then want other people to be stopped (or killed) so they can more easily continue to suck and drain all resources out, their depopulation program is one of these ways they can continue to suck and fuck and rape and steal everything from the planet and other people but never to be told to stop--they just eliminate and kill and this, too, is currently underway in politics in America but I can't go into more detail as it's really sickening that I never have support or protection for writing ideas or my thoughts. I am not writing anything against the First Amendment that is a cry for violence or a hate crime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.