Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Terrorist theft and death report: more of my next plants I have grown from seed being killed. Every morning I wake up and the plants are dying slowly. The creeps on the patio above mine have concocted a way to cut through the roof of my patio, so water pours down from above, and in that liquid that is pouring down onto my patio is fungus and some killing toxin so the plants on that area are dying constantly. I have had to replace at least 20 plants in the last 4 months as they are being killed once I grow them from seed or plant them and water and nourish and etc. Some plants outside of the reach of the mechanical arms and the holes in the roof are PERFECTLY growing and thriving---almost, they are still killing some of the leaves every day. This is MONEY they are taking away from me as I am constantly paying to buy more, plus at least $30 worth of food they destroyed with an electricity power shut-off attack they orchestrated. I live on less than sub-poverty and they are constantly destroying my clothing, my body, my property, my plants and my food, drinking water--I must constantly spend the tiny subpoverty amount to replace all that they destroy and break every month. I can't afford any doctor and I can't trust any doctor to not insert some poison or microchip or destroy me further with all their nanotechnology and all these minority minions and Nazi/mafia doctors who all fully attack and cause further problems or do nothing about the slow poisoning and murder so I can't even trust a single doctor even if I could pay for the endless damage to my body. I need certain procedures due to the insertions under my skin with silicone that this group of shit has forced upon me, the plastic surgery skanks of Whorewood ordered this I feel certain of course they deny and smirk and remain silent when I am screaming about it as they laugh and giggle and their pig men say I can have maybe some money if I provide them with a baby for their mutual endless award in this terror rape mutilation and torture contract where I lose everything and they are put into lead US societal positions with millions and billions of dollars in programming underfunding it all. Death and money theft, that is all they are about. The rest is bs manipulation of the senses and mind in all their proclamations to the contrary. They should be stopped by anyone responsible in the US Government and yet they are all promoted and glorified in the media and worshipped by the death squad civilians who have been busy covertly killing people off and stealing their concepts and music and scripts and concepts for all these decades the technology and death squad apparatus has gained momentum with all the Dark Money funding and laxity of control over such operations by the absolutely foul and disgusting US Corporation Government which is appearing more like Stalin's gulag system than any Capitalistic Democracy or Constitutional Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment