Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Terrorist theft and death report: more of my next plants I have grown from seed being killed. Every morning I wake up and the plants are dying slowly. The creeps on the patio above mine have concocted a way to cut through the roof of my patio, so water pours down from above, and in that liquid that is pouring down onto my patio is fungus and some killing toxin so the plants on that area are dying constantly. I have had to replace at least 20 plants in the last 4 months as they are being killed once I grow them from seed or plant them and water and nourish and etc. Some plants outside of the reach of the mechanical arms and the holes in the roof are PERFECTLY growing and thriving---almost, they are still killing some of the leaves every day. This is MONEY they are taking away from me as I am constantly paying to buy more, plus at least $30 worth of food they destroyed with an electricity power shut-off attack they orchestrated. I live on less than sub-poverty and they are constantly destroying my clothing, my body, my property, my plants and my food, drinking water--I must constantly spend the tiny subpoverty amount to replace all that they destroy and break every month. I can't afford any doctor and I can't trust any doctor to not insert some poison or microchip or destroy me further with all their nanotechnology and all these minority minions and Nazi/mafia doctors who all fully attack and cause further problems or do nothing about the slow poisoning and murder so I can't even trust a single doctor even if I could pay for the endless damage to my body. I need certain procedures due to the insertions under my skin with silicone that this group of shit has forced upon me, the plastic surgery skanks of Whorewood ordered this I feel certain of course they deny and smirk and remain silent when I am screaming about it as they laugh and giggle and their pig men say I can have maybe some money if I provide them with a baby for their mutual endless award in this terror rape mutilation and torture contract where I lose everything and they are put into lead US societal positions with millions and billions of dollars in programming underfunding it all. Death and money theft, that is all they are about. The rest is bs manipulation of the senses and mind in all their proclamations to the contrary. They should be stopped by anyone responsible in the US Government and yet they are all promoted and glorified in the media and worshipped by the death squad civilians who have been busy covertly killing people off and stealing their concepts and music and scripts and concepts for all these decades the technology and death squad apparatus has gained momentum with all the Dark Money funding and laxity of control over such operations by the absolutely foul and disgusting US Corporation Government which is appearing more like Stalin's gulag system than any Capitalistic Democracy or Constitutional Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.