Friday, September 15, 2023

Endless stinking filth/muck/brown putrid goo/fungus/mold/virus/poison cleaning terrorist report: September 15, 2023. This is every day, not just today as I have been writing of this for a decade so no one will be surprised for whatever may be reading this if anything I write this for myself. The tiles separating my bathroom from the room on the right-hand side of my cubicle box torture chamber/surveillance stinking terror unit where I must pay to live and experience this courtesy of those "powers that be"---they are opening the tiles, although I have covered that bathroom with "artistic" (dollar store) plastic decor covering every square inch of every tile around the corners to attempt to stop the break-ins, but unless I paste all over with cement, there is nothing that will stop this violation. There are solvents that can be used to unseal the glues I use and then instantly drying other glues replace what I had pasted on. I experienced this in other ways with other panels where I used apoxy glues and the glues were pasted back in the same place with extremely strong glues that were not gooey and sticky even when dried, but hard like a sealant. I have been working on my protection for YEARS so I do know this is the case. Although I have covered with glue, and silicone on the floor, every single tile separating my room from that next door, everything possible but the terrorist continuously enter this room when I leave to rip off and replace and they use mechanical arms unsealing and resealing all those items while I am in this unit but in another room (they use to go in while I was sleeping or in the shower). I cleaned some STINKING pillows saturated with fungus and other unidentifiable stinking substances and the pillows I use on my bed--all are completely hand made, sewn by hand by myself for my artistic purpose of not living in a total dumpster dollar store-coated room to try to abate the endless break-ins by these mechanical arms on the other sides of all walls, ceiling and the floor. I had to clean the pillow cases of these very beautiful pillow coverings from material that should not be washed often, and if so, only dry cleaning. Of course they have blocked my financial earnings and blacklisted and blocked and discredited me so I can't earn money, so I have to wear down the fabric with hand washing these pillows once more. The tiny little cheap ugly sink area gets splashed with water, around the basin, to a circumference of about 4 inches. I have a little plastic tray about 3 feet along the long countertop which is nearly above the toilet, almost on top of it (this entire area has been constructed by the terrorist operation so they can easily lift the tiles as the cement walls have had to be torn down to create this endless "leaky" tiled room, the walls are not just paper thin but non-existent on one side which is covered with floor-to-ceiling cupboards, which separate my room from the next by the thin wobbly panels that appear to be the back of the cabinets but are instead more terror portals of violation by these mechanical arms.

 After cleaning the pillows and soaking up the water that had splashed, I returned to a puddle of water stinking of fungus in the area just outside the basin I had just wiped down. The area with the incense tray I use to cloak the stink of the putrid air that is constantly being pumped up through the pipes of the sink and the shower drain while I am in that room--like wafting up but they are blowing the stinking stench into this room. In the middle of the night the stench is not there, every single crack, tile or hole is used as a portal of attack with stinking filth and cockroaches and things are stolen from my room due to the mechanical arms that are inserted onto my patio from the rooms on either side or above--or below.


That is after detoxing for the 13th year in a row stinking hardened poisons that were intended to murder me--after much exertion and fasting--and more healing products I have to spend my subpoverty income on just to try to not have to sit here semi-paralyzed every day, in so much pain from recurrent poisoning with bloating and hardening poisons inserted into my vagina and then into my bladder or into my food--which I must buy on sale, and often I can't afford meat but I require meat for healing all the muscle tissue that is being constantly ripped out at the cellular level by this hard poison I must fight and stretch to literally RIP out of my body as it latches onto skin and bone on an internal level. Through these mechanical arms the terrorists have sprayed stinking filth on my skin, injected silicone under my skin to appear like round cycsts in most unnatural places on my body--truly deforming and hideous. They are constantly digging into my cuticles while I am sleeping and lifting up nails and cutting skin tissue away--I must get up in the middle of the night because they are, I believe, inserting liquids into my bladder so once I get up, I am very sick as they inject poison, I believe--and then once I return I am so sick I fall into an unconsciousness the second my head hits the pillow while I intend to put the SIX LAYERS of protection I have created over my hands to block the mechanical arms from more PERMANANT destruction to my fingers and nails and skin--I literally lose consciousness before I can begin to do this. The poison they have put in me is so toxic and deadly I may, on the other hand, just be literally fainting from toxic shock; or a combination of the above. I do know that due to this microchip implant in my brain, the terrorists with their tech can render me unconscious and/or kill me due to this vile brain implant that can make me unable to see while people are glaring into my face in a power-over confrontation--my vision goes black like I'm seeing in a tunnel and there is only a pin-point of light at the end of this tunnel, and that sensation lasts for about 5-10 seconds while the person is glaring and I appear to be dazed and accepting of hate and negativity and "looking downward". I have literally fainted while walking down stairs but that lasts as long as the other attack--and so, I write about this once more as the situation is foul, filthy, dirty, putrid and disgusting. I am forever cleaning up stinking filth. My patio is constantly being sprayed with fine dirt and debris so after I water my plants there is filth and clumps of hair and debris everywhere just because I put a bit of water on the ground--not even a tiny bit just a few drops. I return and the patio is soaking with water and filth and debris and it's piled on the doorstep of this patio where the sliding doors glide--that area is always caked with piles of debris. I must constantly clean that or live with stinking filth. The stinking poisons that have been forced into my body because I have been so financially blocked and unable to afford to live in a home or place with SOLID walls and no tiles separating my room from the next, much less to be able to afford my own home and then modify it to try to protect myself as much as possible from these types of attacks while I am in my own home and while absolutely unconscious in a sleep state.


-------------

20 minutes after having finished the post above: the patio is once more littered with clumps of soggy hair caught in the clothing rack and the broken chair with completely rusted metal on both objects (all metal is sprayed with a corrosive spray in this room so if you touch the metal your hand stinks, every single thing is being deteriorated, sprayed with foul and putrid sprays that are intended to be permanent and stinking forever---

I forgot to write many ideas because of the difficulty in typing due to malware attacks and motor skills attacked in my brain while I fight to think clearly:

the bathroom floor--if I splash any water on the floor, from the endless cleaning I must do every morning because my clothing is sprayed with stinking foul substances while I am sleeping, as I am teleported to hate and terror teleportation skits, while whatever food is not tied in multiple bags with rubber bands and strings jimmied so none of it can be tainted and poisoned by the mechanical arms--I must clean all morning just what I wore the night before, my body which is smeared with chemicals while sleeping and teleported to psychological and mental ill situations that are inflicted upon me--

so all I do is spend literally HOURS every day either untying or tying bags which hold all the endless healing products I use to TRY to not be completely mutilated and deformed and broken down---

but, any water splashed on anything is constantly resprayed with dirty and foul liquids--the bathroom floor remains soaking wet for 24 hours as the liquid spreads to the entire floor and smells foul--although I splash some water near the sink area once I leave and return to the bathroom the entire floor is covered with a layer of liquids that never dry for over 24 hours--literally they keep spraying water or liquids on the floor. I use all the materials that are so stinking that I can't wear them any longer, cut up in strips, to constantly have to bend down while my body is so deformed from hard poisons they put in my food to make me paralyzed--and I do know that the bathroom tile on the floor dries if completely wet when I use the little fan that has been made rusted and corroded because it's the strongest and most durable fan I can find but it's mostly metal--so I can't touch any of the metal parts it's stinking but it works. I use the highest speed and the floor should be dry, after I use the material I cut up to soak of the puddles of liquid that they sprayed onto the floor--but hours later, the floor is as wet as ever and in puddles all over the floor. 


the people involved who I must deal with are as foul and dirty and nasty when they are in teleportation as the filth I am describing. And like all the permanently staining and stinking substances, they never go away, they cling on permanently as long as possible and they all act and behave and appear to "think" in the same, nasty and filthy foul vein. It is a total filth cesspool on every facet of this dirty foul organization as far as I have even seen of this disgusting organization. 

That they are promoted and championed for this behavior is so out-of-sync with the reality of what responsible leadership truly is. It follows of course the Nazi creed of making their targets poor, mutilated, dehumanized, and targeted by a world of willing sleazy and nasty thieves and filthy nasty parasites. The filth I must constantly clean up while these dirty and meaningless filth creeps of Whorewood have been raking in millions from the ideas they steal from my writing, while they pour their stinking filth energy on me and suck out my life, light and joy in living as much as they possibly can. It is sick that my government continues to fund this filthy operation. That the United States is constantly on the brink of economic default on the endless loans that they can never repay the interest on from the sleazy get-over schemes of the filthy K-rap that has been put into power, while they are pushing for a "civil war" perhaps to just wipe out all their debt as there would be a "reset" for them to kill and wipe people out and then re-negotiate all the debt crises they have amassed. I swear they are so dirty this is not an unfeasible supposition on how dirty they really are and how murderously sick and greedy and disgusting they truly are.

Anyone who is not in full agreement with this filth "leadership" and it's dirty and nasty death squad operatives which now number in the hundreds of millions are subject to being tortured and poisoned to death like me or just outright killed (in the streets, if and when this organization actually truly amasses enough power to not have to hide behind all the fake blathering bs operatives in Whorewood who steal ideas from people like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment