Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Maxine Waters: Republicans Are 'Not Patriots', They're 'Destroying' Our Country --(Breitbart article below). Most of the comments to this article are extremely like coming from bully children on a playground but with more smut to add to the ad hominem attacks.

 Maxine Waters: Republicans Are ‘Not Patriots,’ They’re ‘Destroying’ Our Country


"'Disrupting this Country': Rep. Waters on GOP chaos". MSNBC. September 25, 2023.



I was just stating almost nearly the same principle to one of the terrorist politicians I was teleported to this morning while the usual crew, plus yet another "celebrity" out of Europ-a-land came to violently assault and threaten me alongside the group which I screamed was destroying America and I used actual fact to back-up my claim--or basic facts as I was in a hazy state while putting all the things away I use to protect my body from their endless destruction of my body while I'm in a deep sleep coma unable to wake up, as they spray the clothing with stinking substances and then mark and blemish the areas they can inject on my body with their filth and silicone implants to make it appear like I have cysts.
I screamed they want to destroy the country with their 4th Reich fascist Nazi takeover--but in particular, as the English have always had a yen to re-take over their former colony and these rotten sell-out traitors in Wh-wood are fully indoctrinated into the English Crown incentivizing infiltration scheme--to which they all really owe their allegiance to. Endless English violent and racist sexist rapist and Germans and French scumbags who are "famous" involved in their American counterpart take-over scheme with politicians on all sides of the Aisle fully partaking and exploiting and raping and abusing and threatening and poisoning and etc.
People like Maxine Waters appear to be NOWHERE IN DEFENSE OF ME. I wonder if any of these supposed concerned Democrats know about this situation and if they are something like Black Nazis and Jewish Nazis working for salvaging their own A$$es of corruption and just letting me get the brunt of the violence that they hope will be transferred upon me--the usual situation of all and every single minority possible coming to participate or DOING NOTHING but trying to not be included in the virulent race-baiting genocidal murder death squad cross-hairs of the 4th Reich.

No comments:

Post a Comment