Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Maxine Waters: Republicans Are 'Not Patriots', They're 'Destroying' Our Country --(Breitbart article below). Most of the comments to this article are extremely like coming from bully children on a playground but with more smut to add to the ad hominem attacks.

 Maxine Waters: Republicans Are ‘Not Patriots,’ They’re ‘Destroying’ Our Country


"'Disrupting this Country': Rep. Waters on GOP chaos". MSNBC. September 25, 2023.



I was just stating almost nearly the same principle to one of the terrorist politicians I was teleported to this morning while the usual crew, plus yet another "celebrity" out of Europ-a-land came to violently assault and threaten me alongside the group which I screamed was destroying America and I used actual fact to back-up my claim--or basic facts as I was in a hazy state while putting all the things away I use to protect my body from their endless destruction of my body while I'm in a deep sleep coma unable to wake up, as they spray the clothing with stinking substances and then mark and blemish the areas they can inject on my body with their filth and silicone implants to make it appear like I have cysts.
I screamed they want to destroy the country with their 4th Reich fascist Nazi takeover--but in particular, as the English have always had a yen to re-take over their former colony and these rotten sell-out traitors in Wh-wood are fully indoctrinated into the English Crown incentivizing infiltration scheme--to which they all really owe their allegiance to. Endless English violent and racist sexist rapist and Germans and French scumbags who are "famous" involved in their American counterpart take-over scheme with politicians on all sides of the Aisle fully partaking and exploiting and raping and abusing and threatening and poisoning and etc.
People like Maxine Waters appear to be NOWHERE IN DEFENSE OF ME. I wonder if any of these supposed concerned Democrats know about this situation and if they are something like Black Nazis and Jewish Nazis working for salvaging their own A$$es of corruption and just letting me get the brunt of the violence that they hope will be transferred upon me--the usual situation of all and every single minority possible coming to participate or DOING NOTHING but trying to not be included in the virulent race-baiting genocidal murder death squad cross-hairs of the 4th Reich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...