Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Another rant for the day---

 2 nights ago, the filthy dirty spawn of pig pitt and shitalina came to assault me because for the TENTH year in a row on a daily basis I screamed at this pig fuck pitt that I DON'T WANT YOU FUCKING PIG as I was hitting him trying to cause as much harm as possible to this loathsome pestilence with his skank posturing as a "lady" whore wife and other wife and lovers and boyfriends this menagerie of pig apes all screwing filthy pig pitt who has been latched onto this attack upon me all these years of his Oscar wins and attendance at that filthy Nazi ceremony of awards for the most Nazi programming shit cranked out on celluloid annually.

----------------

The rotten and mediocre ugly daughter came to, once more, hit me, assault me as she always comes at me while I am just being put into conscious mode, as they teleport me, "program" their hypnosis while I am completely unconscious but nevertheless teleported to this group of swine excrement.

Like so many of these apes and pig whores, she rushes at me the instant I am put into conscious mode, albeit just barely cognizant of my surroundings all is hazy. She rushed at me as she had done before pushing me violently after YEARS of her pig parents having raped, mutilated and CONSTANTLY stealing ideas from me while poisoning and torturing me slowly to death but not completely because shit pig pitt assumes he's such a whore's man that everything wants that ugly red-faced rotten white trash pig ape, and the pig whore he married assumes the same. I told them from day #1 I never liked them or their movies, they refuse to believe it and they have been instructed to torture me into believing that my reality is false.

-----------

So this rotten dirty stupid thing came to violently assault me. I began yelling at it and trying to hit it. That is when they got this MMA thug scum piece of English trash who is supposed to be a great actor--he's not bad, but I would not say great just compared to the lack of general spirit and soul in acting he's on a higher level than some but just as empty and blank and violent and sick when you are confronted with the greed and sleaze and hate and bigotry like all the rest of this shit.

so the blonde spawn of this pair of pig shit assumes that her entire career is going to be propelled by the endless violence this group has forced upon me. For a DECADE this worthless dumb skank spawn of pig pitt and shitalina has fed off the resultant awards from the endless monetary incentive programming bonuses and stolen ideas as her parents have not stopped doing, this year as usual once more


and I am screaming to get off me and PAY ME for blocking my life financially for over a decade, of poisoning me to death nearly, of abusing me and mutilating me and forcing me into paralysis. I am so bereft of financial stability and they threaten me with everything from homelessness to murder to killing my cat (which they refuse to return) to the endless violence inflicted on my body every single night by these mechanical arms which they do constantly regardless of what I do. They must continue to get reactions of rage so they demonstrate how "miserable" these misery-making parasite pieces of shit are making me, lower than their greedy empty meaningless hate level of exploitation and fake posturing bs.

--------

They of course feed off violence continuously.

------------

So the dirty foul English thug actor came to assault me with deadly violence and threats after years of me fighting to get shit pig pitt off me, then dirty filthy disgusting deniro and pesce, while fighting before them all to get Depp off me (meaning from teleportation violence and torture and rape) and before them all was 4 years of fighting to get Stallone's Italian partner Siervo off me, and simultaneously Moynihan out of England--

and now it's just a cascading rotation of shit coming to assault me and it's been at this non-stop level for over 5 or 6 years without a single day of it ever even pausing slightly.

------

As these pigs and scum whores put Trump into power via this contract out on me, why the fuck can't anyone be concerned enough to stop this fascist Nazi Mafia organization and these filthy shit celebrities? And stop this endless egregious violence against me. What the fuck that no one can stop it despite me writing and so many fuckers in prominant positions including MSNBC can't do a fucking thing but join in abusing and yelling and threatening me as they get promotions as well; always they also belong to the same 4th Reich organization only Trump is an embarrassment perhaps to some of them ,but not really. The bs they spew out constantly about how they are chagrined at what Trump has done is only a cover for the deception of a complete fascist take-over, which in essence has already taken place but not in open as Trump has been trying to install through criminality that is doubtless, at least in one of his indictments that no one can dispute not even Ben Shapiro.

-----------------

This filthy dirty daughter truly has partaken in helping this group to destroy the SIX YEARS I studied for a graduate degree to try to get out of the endless pit rut that this organization forced me into with disability through fracturing my spine and then and before that poisoning me with hardening poison which they are constantly doing no matter how hard I fight to defend myself.

This little stupid incompetent nasty creep born of the shit pair of crap pig shit pit and shitalina is absolutely a violent and dirty stupid thing that expect to have an entire empire handed to this rotten stupid thing out of endless violence towards me while as they all do--calling me a "loser" a "bitch" threatening me with death punching into my face having my body mutilated and poisoned and drugged os my body is truly broken from poison and toxins that are never stopped


endlessly I call out on these forums for any assistance to the empty void of silence, understanding that the entire country of the United States and much of the world has been consumed with the death squad culling of decent people and only this filthy stupid shit which must steal and torture to steal ideas in order to appear as anything worthwhile on a humanistic artistic level.

They rationalize or justify it all saying that stealing art concepts is noble and everyone does it. Regardless of poisoning someone nearly to death and blocking their every attempt to capitalize on their own art or life aspirations, as this group of bigot fuckers are a part and parcel of, at a level of societal programming that should be a bit disconcerting to the readers but no, you trust these filthy stupid apes so you will discover how competent they truly aren't probably when it is too late. As it was when I wrote about Trump and then my words  proved true. People are so intent on having a fascist nazi/mafia dictatorship so when I write that these filthy pig apes are not competent you fuckers don't care. You only care that you can be a part of a cartel monopoly on power and that is all, and fuck the rest. That is the zeitgeist I am contending with. I can't get anything done. I must rant in a blog for another day.

I told that rotten ugly hateful dirty piece of shit spawn of pig  shit pitt and shitalina that it was suited to be one of those real estate vultures which kicks decent and hard-working people out of their homes, which is happening full-on now with vultures taking over people's properties in DeSantis' Florida, the expected segue to fascist Nazi overtake of all property that the Nazis want to steal. I should have told that rotten dirty stupid creep that it should not have any career, but I was under hypnosis, and it really should be in prison alongside it's filthy dirty parents and their parents and the entire entourage of shit I am constantly being tortured, mutilated, and beaten raped and abused and violated by through their proxy scumbag filth brigade. 

-----------

Of course, Marjorie Trichinosis Spleen was sitting there on her curds and whey devouring the negative energy so for her upcoming attempt to rule the redneck planet she can shout and yell at more Biden speeches in hate because these parasites cling to feeding off hate and violence so much in the necessary energy they feed off to push their agenda(s) of hate, murder, poisoning rape and fake cheery white supremacy with a lot of Enrico Tarrio's doing the dirty work and taking the brunt of legal action so they can sit back in inaction not taking any responsibility.. She has been there for an increase, nay, a surge in violence being inflicted upon me. I think she is giving the official House of Representatives/Congressional nod, taking the place of Nancy Pelosi when the Dems controlled the House. Pelosi on her hunched shriveled a$$ next to Shit-negger the Austrian hormone-shrivelled waste by=product of steroid excess and power excess and an unbelievable California governorship


his fascist agenda became evident under "stress" from opposition, supposedly. False opposition plays a huge role in the resurgence of the Nazis. He lowered taxes for the wealthy and increased spending, creating a deficit of course, the Repug way. Pelosi sat next to him during the unfortunate Dem reign of terror upon me as she threatened to dismember me with a most sinister hag ugly hate voice, and then a few weeks later and just before, as the first time, before the next Covid stimulus debate bill was presented so California scammes like shitnegger and pig-lousy could capitalize and grift and graft--she threatened to kill me. That was "because" I said no to shit-negger as he pestered me for weeks and months as these pigs all do, expecting something like slavish love for worthless dumb pig ape men I never found exciting or intelligent or handsome or interesting in the first place. They have been so revered due to the lack of true respect for anything divine as a replacement for divinity and they are loathsome and rotten as a result. I have written of them before but I write this now again because it should be not forgotten and I do hope there was some video made of this. I told pig-lousy that I wrote of many of the facts of this teleportation torture on my Facebook page, and I discovered later that Pig-lousy is a huge investor in Facebook and of course the Jewish Nazi owner will do anything to appease Nazis and fascist Mafia, which is more commonplace amongst Jews than anyone dare reveal or mention.

And so, Marjorie Trichinosis Grave-y was sitting on her rhombus urging the pig apes to inflict more and more violence upon me. As a partner with T-rump, she is more than a casual observer but has a huge stake in Trump gaining through this contract which is really the reason that Trump was surging in the campaign of 2015 only after nearly dropping at the bottom, suddenly rising within a month and ONLY THAT MONTH that he teleported and raped and physically assaulted me in front of dirty Amber Heard, that filthy dirty parasite who is still profiting off the domestic ideas and feminist concepts i wrote of for the years she also profited off torturing me alongside filthy dirty Depp, while I was constantly fighting to get them off me. The same exact thing has happened but for 5 times the duration of the debauchery and hate of Depp and Heard with shit pig pitt and shitalina the skank not-lady whore--

and now I write about this once more. The pendulum has swung a total of one degree in the last decade from one group of "liberal" Democratic fascists to the "Conservative" now openly fascist openly Nazi shit group, handing the baton from one to the next and all profiting off this contract out on me.

---------------------

Stop putting this fucking shit into power, you goddamn dumb readers out there. Stop being dumb and doing nothing about this situation it has seriously dangerous ramifications.

-----

But back to shit-negger the Austrian rotten thug in Whorewood: he embraced a German piece of rotten shit who was raping me and physically beating me at the same time but they were drugging me with such deadly sickly poisons and drugs I was in a complete daze. I kept fighting to get this 6-ft monster scumbag off me as he was making me extremely ill on top of poison stuck in my body like a nearly exploding balloon of hard poisons trapping the endless black toxic stinking filth they kept and keep on pouring into my body and food.

They then had my hair so badly damaged that it's still bald and the hair won't grow, along with the Austrian creep ugly old man (not shit-negger) but also from Vienna who had a notebook on his sleazy and rotten lap as pig shit pitt and shitalina had me tortured then asked me for creative ideas--this went on and on with this Nazi from Austria for at least half a year, literally almost every day. Finally I told this ugly rotten creep that I didn't need his approval for my interpretation of Mozart. so he got "radical" Ice Cube to punch me in the face and they put this virus in my body while I was sleeping and I think it was some Covid type of thing, only 2 months before the onset of the pandemic. They made my hair bleached and dead in the front part of my hairline above my forehead. It's not 'grey" it's dead, completely the hair shafts are dead and this happened after half a year of this creep writing my ideas     after and during torture.

----------

If anyone can have any compassion and get fucking pig pitt and shitalina and this group off me after my decade of begging online for this hell to be stopped. They should all be forced to pay me so I can live in peace and comfort for my life in a safe place.

To demand a baby out of me with the shit spawn of these pigs coming at me because it believes it's entitled to enslaving me so this mediocre dirty filthy piece of shit can get some inheritance of a complete dynastic empire only because these pigs spurted out some trained bigot believing it's completely entitled to everything--it already has millions and millions of dollars at it's dirty stupid grasp from the shit parents who have been paid in millions and millions to torture me for the last decade (or longer). Blocking even me being able to do anything online so I can earn even a slight bit of money to try to replace all that they break and destroy every single day, much less every month. I also spend at least 80% of my life time cleaning or fighting to protect myself and heal from this endless violence they never stop.

------------

Why is this torture still being considered a promotional opportunity for all and any piece of shit and spawn filth from shit whores from Whorewood and politicians who don't deserve to be in these positions of power? 

And then the news outlets like MSNBC who come, these fuckers yelling and violently threatening me, then getting all promoted--who can't report on anything similar to what they are personally operating in and around--

as I sit here with everything stinking, broken and all my work and effort stolen and destroyed my body aging and broken down no home almost homeless no money all is blocked.


Why the fuck can't this fucking shit ever ever ever be stopped what is wrong with America that literally every politician and fucker in  a position of power, all the YouTube commentators all the "liberal" "itnellectuals" every fucking person just joins in or does nothing to stop this endless travesty of law, constitutional protection of human rights and they all laugh and giggle and try to suck what is left out of me as I continuously struggle to get them off and heal and I can't even begin to earn any money to have any sense of stability or life choice. They block my internet so routinely every day non-stop I can't earn money online. These fuckers should be forced to pay me the fucking us government should be PROTECTING ME not paying these pieces of shit to continue to abuse and torture me day after fucking day for year after year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment