Wednesday, September 13, 2023

A Dostoyevsky "Notes from the Underground" moment today at my condo as I was nearly physically assaulted while walking in an empty lobby to obtain a package from a delivery driver: Creep/creeped-out terrorist report. September 13, 2023. Two days after the infamous 9-11 terror anniversary out of NYC, I am reporting the extended terrorism being inflicted upon me by the US agencies responsible for "anti-terrorism" derived from funding for all these agencies responsible, irresponsibly anti-Constitutionally with terror activities, surveillance and torture (i.e. Homeland Security, NSA, et al whatever is responsible for this violence against me, an innocent civilian of the United States being attacked with every kind of terrorist agenda by the US Government using it's capillary agencies "outside the jurisdiction" of any transparency). //

 "Notes from Underground (Dostoevsky(sic)) --Thug Notes Summery and Analysis". Wisecrack. December 17, 2013.





The goon, creepy and always disheveled Thai expletives who are running the torture machinery and attacks upon me in lieu of the white trashy Nazis and bigots who proliferate here on holiday months and in the short-term holidays in Thailand so the creeps come out from their jobs and run to get whatever payment is endlessly being meted out to live here and attack me, even if it's for a holiday weekend; I can't imagine what kinds of free gifts and money they are handed for this "fun" task of torture and violence imposed upon me with absolute protection for them all.

---------

I ordered something and I have to pick it up in the front lobby. The journey from this room on the 3rd floor to the 1st is always fraught with stalkers attacking me in elevators in various ways. Often they rush out of the elevators walking directly into me while looking down at their phones. People do this non-stop in crowded places as well. 

It was the maintenance man, not the younger hateful nasty one who fascistically "barks" everything he says at me with hateful negativity, yelling at me for every question I ask with abrupt nastiness. IT was a grey-haired old nasty-looking creepazoid man who cuts the grass and goes through the garbage and etc. The grounds-keeper you could say. With the creepy woman at the front desk who is absolutely lying and negative and nasty towards me all the time (but was smiling warmly and friendly during the pandemic for 2 years but now that the white Nazi league has returned, she's completely become hateful and sinister and ugly. This man whom I have never talked to or had any encounter with on any level was standing in this empty lobby, just in front of the manager's door across from the front desk. I had to cut through this area to reach the front glass double-doors to reach the delivery person and obtain this package of healing items as all I do is fight to heal and pay and pay to clean and repair and replace and heal so it costs a lot of money especially when this same group who assaulted me just now in the lobby are using mechanical arms to steal and break my property and destroy my food.

He began WALKING INTO ME directly at me from the side as I was quickly walking through the lobby to try to not have my living space completely destroyed with filth and theft while I was out. I carry most of everything I truly need or that I ingest or use on my body while I go downstairs as quickly as possible to get these packages for items I really can't get in the stores, through an online order site (some of the items are half the store price and really twice the quality). As he walked at me, I know from retrospect but could not begin to "think" clearly while the direct threat of him walking really into me at full force was upon me, as my brain is always under assault by their brain-mapping blanketing technology so I can move physically but can't think at all, my brain is a blank I can only rely on trying to get out of the way. I can't count the most simple numbers in these situations and I know this from years and years of this going on routinely as I am ALWAYS under such types of attacks in public places. 

He made it extremely clear that this was a personal attack upon me as I repeat, no one was in the lobby and he only began to walk just at the precise moment I passed in the quadrant of his vector assault upon my body. I did not want to look into his face and stop and demand something like "what is wrong with you?" type of fascist angry response. I know what is wrong with these scumbags, they truly love violence and can't wait to have anyone to assault if given the chance. I dare say they would attack a blonde bigot if given the chance and they could get away with it, but their demarcation as a minority minions makes them even more prone to happily engaging in attacking another not-blonde target as their self-hate is projected with a lifetime of suppressed rage. 

I just felt my body rush a bit faster as I was and always walk through these halls asap to not get blasted by people walking into me from around every corner, people going into my room while I am nearly at a sprint pace to return to this room asap so they can't destroy the items I have not brought with me that I still need, or go through my fridge and open the bags sealed with layers of rubber bands tied with strings with rubber bands on top of them, which mechanical arms cannot so easily breach but human hands can. To save my food I rush and to save whatever else they may spray with stinking filth, which they do every day no matter what, these same people walking into me and attacking me. If it weren't them, it would be the rush of white pig apes who throng here as I wrote above, during the "high season" and on the Thai holidays so they are living here in Phuket and are on "reserve" for the tourists who get free rent and the torture and violence increases almost exponentially when these pieces of expletive crap get their free vacation rent for the torture they force upon me. The Thais are in a state of ecstasy that they are part of a fascist Nazi power cartel instead of being the endless targets of some exploitation or another, as they "luv" the white exploiters like the slaves that they are. Viciously they assault me and it's all recorded I suggest on the many surveillance cameras that are placed on the ceilings of my floor but are not on the other floors, and etc. 


As I walked to get past this creepy nasty man from walking into me, but I braced myself for the attack, although I quickened a tiny bit not consciously having done so, so maybe it was the mind control telling me to run like a kind of rabbit, or my instinctual reaction because I really don't want to engage with these filthy creeps--not the wealtny powerful ones who are not hideously stinking and ugly to look at as this old man was, and most of the women also there--as most of the poorer people both white and black are, but even the plastic surgery creeps. I have noticed that the microchip implants are so embedded into my brain that they force my eyes to "lower" in a kind of dazed effect where I literally go into a black haze in my sight for a fraction of a second and can't focus, thusly making my eyes lower or appear like I am submitting in some fashion. I didn't want to get into the angry confrontation, and I don't want to exchange this kind of hostile negative energy with sinister energy parasites, but in teleportation I am forced into it non-stop for hours every day. Regardless that they are famous celebrities, as I wrote in my last post, the difference between this filthy and disheveled scum attacking me is the same as the ugliness of the white supremacist fascist Nazis who teleport me who have millions or billions of dollars along with their other skin shade minions who all have embraced this philosophy and are pig ape knee jerk jerk-off scum waiting for someone to vent their suppressed rage and hate out upon.


So I avoided looking or reacting but I was ready for a physical confrontation and as I walked briskly, I slowed down for a second to gauge the situation but my brain blanked out, I just kept walking and sped up to slightly not have to touch this slime creep but also I was ready for a fight at the same time. He didn't physically walk  into me, but as I returned with my package, he let out an ugly sinister giggle from behind the desk along the rotten woman who also cleans and is disheveled and performs her dirty nasty acts of sabotage and hate upon me, along with the throng of them who are here whenever I go downstairs to retrieve anything or need anything, which I do as rarely as possible. I neither speak to them or look at them so they are walking into me to get attention but it's all very ugly and insinuates violence against me. So I was creeped out. Wondering what the most "powerful" reaction could have been. I have seen other people being targeted who react in that yelling "fascist" behavior. It is supposed to imply status and that other should be cowed by it. I don't like such people and I don't want to emulate them, but I am not weak at the same time. I did the "silent" thing and avoided confrontation, that is one of the first "laws" of Martial arts that I have heard. But on the same hand, if I had looked at this creep and demanded "what are you doing walking into me?" I think he would have been very happy to have gotten a negative reaction out of me. Maybe he would have felt that I was strong for having done so. I am not sure exactly how to respond. All I know is I don't want to look at these pieces of shit or touch them or be teleported to them or live near them or have them in my beautiful life. Looking at him if he had not walked into me, which is what I did, seemed the best avoidance of a yet another filthy and dirty PARASITE trying to suck my energy out through their filthy and nasty sick attacks upon me. I recall however the Nazi people who glare in hate and begin to yell if something like that happens and the dark-skinned creeps bow and crease like they are shriveling in humiliation and then the yelling fascist gets more "power and respect" out of this behavior. But I don't want to act like this but I am not also willing to be pushed around. I am ready for a confrontation but trying to avoid it. 


If you are attacked non-stop day in and day out for years, you are sick of putrid sick fuckers attacking you/me to get a negative response. I finally just want to not have my energy sucked out by another worthless piece of rotten shit following a protocols, while the action is on camera for the pig apes to revel at as I walk away not responding while they giggle like they have gotten over on me somehow, feeling a sense of power.

--------------------

I thought to myself that this was a Dostoyevsky moment from Notes from the Underground but that is a long story so I suggest whomever is reading this post to read that section of that short novel. I won't get into it very much but that really is the thought I had, about a passage in that novel where the person is musing for hours and days on how to circumvent people walking into them in public places--the wealthy for example who just pushed the poorer out of the way walking into them and knocking them sometimes over walking directly at them. 

So I think it is another Europigape "aristocracy" entitlement action of terrorism, sponsored by the fascist government of the United States with all these politicians and celebrities working feverishly to obtain a wealth divide similar to what Dostoyevsky wrote of in Notes from the Underground, a predecessor to the Russian Revolution, then of course leading to the dictatorship of Stalin and the mass murder of the Russian population by it's own Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...