Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The hacking was really bad in my last few posts--I was writing like this after 2 hours of the internet having been turned on and off every 5 minutes, hours of violence while sleeping, death trheats and physical violence and nearly being punched in the face by some scum actor from England I have never harmed a single one of these pieces of shit, they expected me to fawn over shit celebrities over a decade ago and I still never have (when I did one time I was nearly killed a few times by this greasy pig and his wife who stole my ideas about domestic violence and then created a huge trial and public scandal while they have all obtained contracts and prizes and etc while I remain a victim of sick rapist scum shit men with domestic violence problems attacking me as their filthy wives and blonde cheerleader and black and brown minority slaves watch on cheering and attacking me likewise--). It's now endless violence as I scream I wish them death after hours and hours of them going on. No matter what direction I turn or what I do, their filthy ugly faces are glaring at me because I am split in teleportation so I am facing them while in my prime body I am moving around--I don't care if you fuckers believe in this technology or not)--. they got an alcoholic scumbag thug English actor Tom =something, I have completely blocked his name out of my mind although I know it---the attack on my brain and the keyboard are mostly responsible for not being able to retrieve memory especially for some creep I never cared about, and his movies are for the most part extremely violent and on a negative basis and some just outright stupid but always very violent. This thug, Tom something--is working to get his next movie promoted alongside a thug actor who played Elvis, and my brain is completely blanked for their names as I never want to think about them or their names anyway. This creep who Pitt put into this position of fame in that role (in the same year, the posts I had written about Marilyn Monrie were used but adapted from a book that shit pig pitt used for his Oscar near win or whatever--the actress who played the lead as far as I know was not involved in attacking me OR she remained aloof so I never saw her, as there are rows of chairs with pig ape scum sitting and I can't see them for the most part, I just see people sitting in rows watching like it's a show and performance of abuse and hate. They all get promoted anyway. I was put into a frenzy of rage the keyboard is so manipulated I can barely type, the internet is being turned off constantly. I am attcked for HOURS EVERY single day by this group and this has been YEARS of this going on and on. It was extreme abuse and hate and violence from the mafia, and then I fought to get them off me for over 4 years. now replaced by this filth bigot from Australia with shit pig pitt an dhis dirty daughter and now this actor and every day another pig piece of shit joins in. The English are extremely violent toawrds me, their racism is unbelievable their Nazi affiliation is beyond extreme. This comes from those of the lowest of "class" and the top levels of that shit island which is so yearning to completely overtake the United States. While I was in Miami and in other places it was the English who were the most nasty towards me and orchestrated the most violence--under the tutelage of Danny Moynihan who began clutching onto this contract on me while I was in London back in 1987 and has not stopped every since. Stallone has been since 1997. It's now an ever-expanding group of shit from the main fascist Nazi countries of the United States and it's lack of political leadership--endless politicians by now, not "endless" but that's how it feels. From McCarthy to Pelosi to Trump to Clinon(s) to AOC to Bernie Sanders to Raskin to Kinzinger to Cruz to Graham to the Senator from Minnesota--the "liberal" female "feminist" to Warren the "liberal/"feminist" who founded the "Squad" and then Rep. Bush part of the squad to--I am not sure if I have fotten any. I am still being threatened with murder and violence every day by this group, not a single politician of the huge group has done any damn thing to stop this they are all waiting for payout and for their share of the profit, which I think is expected to be huge. I am fighting for "Democracy" unlike any fucking other person on the planet because this is over a DECADE of non-stop life-threatening murder attempts and torture to get me to allow shit like this to destroy my chances my life so a pig cartel of fakes can take over; they already have. Why are you fuckers reading this not concerned enough about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...