Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The hacking was really bad in my last few posts--I was writing like this after 2 hours of the internet having been turned on and off every 5 minutes, hours of violence while sleeping, death trheats and physical violence and nearly being punched in the face by some scum actor from England I have never harmed a single one of these pieces of shit, they expected me to fawn over shit celebrities over a decade ago and I still never have (when I did one time I was nearly killed a few times by this greasy pig and his wife who stole my ideas about domestic violence and then created a huge trial and public scandal while they have all obtained contracts and prizes and etc while I remain a victim of sick rapist scum shit men with domestic violence problems attacking me as their filthy wives and blonde cheerleader and black and brown minority slaves watch on cheering and attacking me likewise--). It's now endless violence as I scream I wish them death after hours and hours of them going on. No matter what direction I turn or what I do, their filthy ugly faces are glaring at me because I am split in teleportation so I am facing them while in my prime body I am moving around--I don't care if you fuckers believe in this technology or not)--. they got an alcoholic scumbag thug English actor Tom =something, I have completely blocked his name out of my mind although I know it---the attack on my brain and the keyboard are mostly responsible for not being able to retrieve memory especially for some creep I never cared about, and his movies are for the most part extremely violent and on a negative basis and some just outright stupid but always very violent. This thug, Tom something--is working to get his next movie promoted alongside a thug actor who played Elvis, and my brain is completely blanked for their names as I never want to think about them or their names anyway. This creep who Pitt put into this position of fame in that role (in the same year, the posts I had written about Marilyn Monrie were used but adapted from a book that shit pig pitt used for his Oscar near win or whatever--the actress who played the lead as far as I know was not involved in attacking me OR she remained aloof so I never saw her, as there are rows of chairs with pig ape scum sitting and I can't see them for the most part, I just see people sitting in rows watching like it's a show and performance of abuse and hate. They all get promoted anyway. I was put into a frenzy of rage the keyboard is so manipulated I can barely type, the internet is being turned off constantly. I am attcked for HOURS EVERY single day by this group and this has been YEARS of this going on and on. It was extreme abuse and hate and violence from the mafia, and then I fought to get them off me for over 4 years. now replaced by this filth bigot from Australia with shit pig pitt an dhis dirty daughter and now this actor and every day another pig piece of shit joins in. The English are extremely violent toawrds me, their racism is unbelievable their Nazi affiliation is beyond extreme. This comes from those of the lowest of "class" and the top levels of that shit island which is so yearning to completely overtake the United States. While I was in Miami and in other places it was the English who were the most nasty towards me and orchestrated the most violence--under the tutelage of Danny Moynihan who began clutching onto this contract on me while I was in London back in 1987 and has not stopped every since. Stallone has been since 1997. It's now an ever-expanding group of shit from the main fascist Nazi countries of the United States and it's lack of political leadership--endless politicians by now, not "endless" but that's how it feels. From McCarthy to Pelosi to Trump to Clinon(s) to AOC to Bernie Sanders to Raskin to Kinzinger to Cruz to Graham to the Senator from Minnesota--the "liberal" female "feminist" to Warren the "liberal/"feminist" who founded the "Squad" and then Rep. Bush part of the squad to--I am not sure if I have fotten any. I am still being threatened with murder and violence every day by this group, not a single politician of the huge group has done any damn thing to stop this they are all waiting for payout and for their share of the profit, which I think is expected to be huge. I am fighting for "Democracy" unlike any fucking other person on the planet because this is over a DECADE of non-stop life-threatening murder attempts and torture to get me to allow shit like this to destroy my chances my life so a pig cartel of fakes can take over; they already have. Why are you fuckers reading this not concerned enough about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment