Wednesday, September 27, 2023

What Cassidy Hutchinson experienced and is championed for is like the usual dismay of realization I am constantly forced to see about my sick and perverted 4th Reich Nazi/Mafia-controlled country is how a little effort on the part of a participant in the 4th Reich Nazi rape culture cheer leading squad is being cheered for not being a "good girl" in the eyes of the pig apes who expect women to bow with love for their proclivity towards exploitation and rape and abuse, these white supremacist women. In the news today, a book and a spate of interviews is being bandied around regarding a witness which assisted in bringing in Special Counsel and the Indictment against yet another one of the rapist abusers of this group who got one of the biggest promotions in history almost immediately after having telpeorted and raped me, courtesy of the pitt crew of terrorist rapists and Nazi/mafia exploiters.//The country is applauding and paying this One outlier who stood up to testify, with security guards, concern by the same members of the Select Committee who laughed and mocked me after joining in with the rapist abusers who put Trump into power so he could help them have their own take-over of Whorewood with a global monopoly, operating of course in tandem with members of Congress looking for advertising and interviews for the media world.//and the country is in a shock and applause that a white woman provided, under duress and with full support and embrace for her safety and security--(some are cheering her as if she's the bravest women in America for 15 minutes, many are not as well). I, as usual, am threatened with murder death rape torture and remain so for my DECADE and much longer of defying and doing many more risky and potentially deadly acts of defiance and am abused, and riddled with hate and mockery and sarcasm and I remain in this same torture witch hunt stake tied firmly as people gather round for the next round of another violent pig scumbag ape threatens to kill me using violence and rushing at me violently for saying no and becoming angry after this next piece of garbage raped me. in this case it's Keanu Reeves, not a super man.//Attacked yet once more for the nth day/week/month/year in a row, on a nightly and daily basis, by yet another putrid lack of manhood from this Nazi/fascist Mafia cartel. This one again aligned with the English Crown but coming out of Canada, a place he yells is "so much more civilized than America" as this hateful scum parasite Keanu Reeves, yes your wonderful brutal psychopathic thriller movie star who raped and threatened to kill me 4 times in a time period of about 3 weeks. Each time he threatened to kill me, I believe he received a promotional boon to his career in the form of starring in a movie (or his starring role movie which was already in production or past production) was placed on the very small roster of movies put out during Covid pandemic where theaters were closed. //Proving how "civilized" he is once more today, I wrote about water use on my facebook page and how tourists just let water run because they have paid their vacation hotel fees and believe that a vacation means splurging and that all is a font of endless supply for them to use as flowingly as possible. it is the mentality that gives a damn about human life or life on this planet and is disconnected to the forces of life. This is what happened with dirty filthy Keanu Reeves this scum rapist on the first moment of his teleportation to me. I had only watched one of the Wick movies and I was later that night teleported to this thug creep and he was in the shower with a huge shower head pouring hot steaming water on him. Demanding that I provide some kind of fantasy role that I have never accepted from a decade of torture prior to this pig ape scum rapist whore, I said no but in the meantime, the time he teleported me was a water shortage in my area and the ominous warnings of not wasting water because people had no water due to this shortage--I told him to not waste water and let it run (for his sleazy sexual greasy fantasy) and he began to violently run around me in a frenzy of rage because I only told him to conserve water.

 That vile and unwanted parasite then proceeded to rape me multiple times while threatening to kill me at the same time, because he is so "civilized" much moreso than Americans, as he claims about himself and his country. Perhaps he has acclimated to the violent American society by now and is even more intolerable and deplorable than the rapists from America because he was a sadistic sleazy vile scumbag uncivilized creep in his death threats combined with the rape--4 times, and 4 of his crap movies came out during the pandemic when most actors had very little chance whatsoever to get their movies out because theaters were closed.

That is the kind of sickness that this organization demands from these greasy foul pig ape so-called "men" who are thrust up like phallic clay pedestals as if they are transhumanist, God-like heroes by this Nazi/mafia cartel organization controlling so much and far too much of society's mind portal programming portals (Wh-wood, politicians, leaders of society which is crumbling in so many respects due to this egregious uncivilized pig ape mentality being promulgated, and I suggest in large part through these dumb scum actors and behind them pulling the strings are a most vile group of dehumanizing parasites looking to wreak as much damage upon society as possible.

------------

Today, I wrote about how this area where I live is once again experiencing a water crisis although there has been much rain. The problem is the huge swelling tourist population in recent years and the problem of wastewater management. I wrote a few comments after having posted the articles in the newspaper I cited. I wrote that "paradise" is not a complete font of resources for people to luxuriate in at the expense of the actual realities of the local and municipal capabilities. People come and have sex in showers in "paradise" which flourishes of sex tourism. 

I had in the back of my mind this creep for a few brief moments but in general the principle of exploitation of things that appear easy to exploit and manipulate was the main impetus for my writing, and also to let people think for a change about resources and the lack thereof and that water must be purified, filtered, the systems must be maintained and the waste water must also go someplace. In a "developing" country where some people live in corrugated tin roof shacks, there is not a huge space for water treatment facilities as the main economic force in this region is tourism so every possible available space to cater to the investors and the endless construction of hotels and coffee shops and shopping centers has made any available new water treatment facilities impossible to build for the endless burgeoning population especially in "high season".

---------

Regardless, I was not thinking about this creep for more than about 5 seconds while writing this as my focus also was on climate change and environmental and water security which is and will be a life-threatening issue unless people stop splurging on resources as if they are an endless supply.

This creep ran, probably sprinted to join with Baryshnikov who is always handing out this tech to his "brothers' in the "illuminati" 4th Reich club of male white privilege and rape of women who don't comply and of minorities to serve and obey without question or face what I am undergoing non-stop.

---------

It became me, while I was concentrating 100% on my exercises to try to not be stuck in disability and paralysis due to the sick crap like Reaves who was right there for years helping to push me down and profit off this contract, along with the Gotti criminal Mafia family and DeNiro and Pesci, as they inserted tubes into my vagina and into my bladder with stinking liquids EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR ALMOST 3-4 YEARS. Literally trying to poison me to death with toxic shock, while torturing and abusing me for about 4 hours per day with yelling threats and insults using teleporation and mind control, ande also shocking my body's nervous system and making tears  swell and pour out of my eyes constantly and making me choke while eating (they are now making my jaws slide to one side while I'm in the middle of eating to try to get me to bite my cheeks while eating) and etc etc etc. Teleportation skits while in deepest sleep of people being murdered and mutilated and rape and abuse without end, violent and hateful every night, abuse for hours every morning through their voice-to-skull and other technologies where I could not and neve rcan block them out or get them out of my sight no matter what direction I turn, if I begin to sing I can't block it out. There is some technology forcing this incapability to block out shit creeps assaulting me in this state using these technologies.

-----------

I then had to go through about 2 hours of finally getting to the point of telling him I hope he dies, tha the's a pig--I felt years older from this disgusting parasite who rushed to assault me and get his next psychopath role for a murder movie (or a silly comedy, I have not watched any of his comedies so I can't gauge but at least he has the flexibility to try to not be isolated to just brutal killing movies, in a succession of them, extremely violent movies).

--------------

I then saw Cassidy Hutchenson being championed by MSNBC and other news outlets for her "heroic" wonderful book blasting Trump and writing about "the truth". And her travail with her 4th Reich daddy and how brave and wonderful she is, all the people who know about my situation cheered her on and I remain being tortured for doing much more with much more serious threats to my life than the entire cumulative time and effort that Hutchinson ever amassed by the ire of the 4th Reich take-over scheme, which thrives still and is still ongoing but I remain being tortured and tormented and abused and threatened pieces of shit like Reaves rushing to accost and abuse and threaten me until I reach the point of feeling like another year of my age, health, beauty and life force has been sucked out by another rotten aging middle-aged life-fuck so-called "man" (behind him undoubtedly is some rape cheerleader bigot female who claims they are just so much in love. I truly wonder how that is possible but these pig apes all claim they have happy marriages and are 'in love" but I can't understand how that can happen even for a few days for these filthy apes and pigs except that they need people to abuse in order to have some kind of positive contact with the world --.

-----------

The greasy filthy pig apes then ordered their dirty filthy minions to spray rotting meat liquids on the clothing I have hanging outside. So I have to once more, for the nth time, use all kinds of cleaning solvents and with bleach and vinegar and baking soda and twice washing the smell is still penetrating this fabric. 

That is "punishment" for me writing a post about water conservation and this filthy ugly dirty creep reeves rushed to exploit the situation, just as he and about a billion other greedy sleazy rape culture 4th Reich scumbags exploit everything they possibly can and then turn the blame for any incrimination or negative results upon the victim or nature or what they have raped all they can out of. 

--------------

So he was physically violent towards me and I began to rush at him in a rage, in teleportation, while I was in two different states at once, my body and consciousness literally in two places at once. This tech could be used for wonderful purposes but in my case, because these pigs want original ideas but to completely block me from having any chance whatsoever except to be literally fucked and abused to death because I don't willingly comply with all my effort and chances being blocked so people like Cassidy Hutchinson can have the "feminist" slot in a power position, while I am "supposed" to NEVER have a chance because really only for the most part the blondish white supremacist women are only the ones supposed to have power and any chance--a few blacks for visual purposes but they must be completely controlled and compliant and often working in a double capacity for the dualistic deception which ultimately puts white supremacy in total control when all is said and done and the dust of death squad 4th Reich Nazi/Mafia death squads is finished killing off those who believed they had a chance but truly were used as token, only as long as they complied and attack people like me.

--------

As usual, I am torturted, silenced and my life endlessly threatened for not allowing rotten filthy pig pieces of shit to rape and poison me to death as a turn-on, which is what I have been fighting against for over 10 years now. Fighting so this system is NOT normalized as it becomes normalized more and more every day anyway.

I am castigated, ignored and must beg constantly to get sleazy filthy ugly shit men and their nasty disgusting wives and children and their homosexual boy toy friends off me while Hutchinson is revered for having testified but because she truly had to, so the story goes. Who knows what truly transpired. her tales of sexual predatory abuse from certain members of the Rep party only blocked partially by McCarthy are interesting and good selling points for a lurid book combined with a few prosaic written parts about her "struggle" to not become ensnared.

==========

I am tortured for what I write. I, too, began to write in a sort of "normal" tone but as it became more and more evident that MURDER was what I was constantly facing, as the drugging increased adn my body swelled up to a huge disgusting shape as my body was stinking with fungus and stinking substances inserted into my body and on my skin and hair, as my home is constantly being violated as politician after politician came to abuse and threaten and mock and laugh and join in with the shit stain celebrities who have been slowly mutilating, cutting out my uterus destroying my health making me old making my hair chemically fall out permanently, etc etc raping and abusing, threatening with murder


and my writing is now semi-hysterical as the situation is NEVER ENDED. I hear about Hutchinson and think of how women like her are allotted the slots and positions that I worked for but was poisoned and put into accidents and destroy with drugging so I can't even begin to compete any longer.

--------------


Meanwhile, this filthy rotten piece of shit Keanu Reeves has not gotten another chance at a lead role in a movie from his violence yet once more and his abuse and threats and physical attack upon me because I wrote about water conservation and how people take advantage of anything possible if it's supposedly a "free-for'all" which this teleportation contract is on me. This greedy and dumb scum creep believes that everything that he is told is his for the taking is something he can lavish his filthy dirty huge body on with excess, as all these "entitled" pig ape scum whores believe that my life my body my ideas are theirs for the taking with torture so I can't compete against their stupidity and mediocrity. I remain as usual writing about the threats and violence of another pig ape rapist from Whorewood and once more with Baryishnikov right there getting his deals for his lousy blonde wife and daughter and group of Nazis from Europigapeland all drooling to get their own deal out of this as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment