Saturday, September 2, 2023

Terrorist Report of multiple attacks all day---yet another post, yet another day of writing to no one about crimes that everyone knows about. My electricity was shut off for 10 hours today. All the expensive meat I had in the freezer spoiled. They turned the power off morning and night for 1-2 hours for the past three days and then today for 10 hours. The room next to mine was blasting music while my room was shut off completely. //I waited for 2 hours before going downstairs to be brain-mashed by the technology and attacked by the terrorists posing as the "manager" and the extremely nasty and hostile "maintenance" creepy dude, with a host of nasty sneering Thai women coming to steal or do anything nasty (every bit as rude and nasty as the White American women who have also attacked me and the Europigapes and etc). //I am extremely exhausted because I began cleaning out this completely sealed closet that I can't use (all my clothing is piled on the couch and on this rack in front of my door, a very small rack, of course it's been sprayed with stinking crap and the material has been rusted by terrorists. A huge pile of stinking filth was stuffed into a garbage bag because of all the many items that were destroyed by the terrorists as I cleaned looking for something. The clothing inside the closet is permanently staiking with foul substances sprayed multiple times on the garments, as happens on the clothing hanging in the room--every piece, everywhere, on all furniture. ///Finally after cleaning out this closet because I have been too ill to do anything for so many years an dhave left it as stinking and nasty as the terrorists forced it to be--I went downstairs at 3 pm asking when they were going to decide to turn the power on in my room-but because all they do is lie and steal and destroy, I have to pretend I don't understand and the landlord is of course rude and lying and nasty as ever, now encouraged by all the pig ape white supremacists as these people all were before the pandemic. When the Europigapes were gone, they were friendly to me, more or less but now hostile. They stole items out of my bag while I was in another room---they told me "today" when I asked when the power would b restored. I asked what time they almost sneered in hate "today"--after 5 hours I returned to ask what time or if the power would be on--they said "5 o'clock" and I sat there wondering what they meant. I asked again, they got on the phone and ignored me and made nasty hand motions that they were on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment