Tuesday, September 26, 2023

(Not cute, domesticated pets) but (filthy, nasty in a bad putrid sense) Piggies +Terrorist Hacking report: I spent 3 hours doing a restore operation to get the malware off this laptop this morning, after having to do it 2 days ago. //After clearing and cleaning cache and all drives, the first moment I re-plugged in the router, the connection was broken. I have spent, in the last hour, 6 or 7 re-plug-in attempts with clearing out cache and turning the laptop off and cleaning the C-drive, as the connection turns back on, within 5 minutes of doing anything it is off again. This has been non-stop, this kind of attack, for over 6 months (but of course it has been ongoing for years, well over a decade).

 "Piggies--The Beatles (LYRICS/LETRA)(Original) (+Video)". el perro beatle. September 14, 2018.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A realistic warning for you to sleep on with your surrealistic pillow because you are not woke but in a deep comatose sleep regarding the celebrity-politico collusion that is pure confusion intentional, international schemes and grifts and plots and power cartels--it's becoming more obvious as time goes by with corrupticians being exposed except for the most scrupulously protected mind Screw operators like Pelosi and H. Clinton who are always protected because they are respectively agents working for the Italian-American Mafia cartel or the English Crown, respectively but otherwise like Menendez he's a "minority" and thus he got caught. This is all just symptomatic of those minority minions who are left to blow in the wind while the white supremacists take all and take-over so...: Fuck those piggies or they will fuck you--literally people should stop cherishing this pile of pig ape shit---they are truly evil and malevolent users and mediocrities put into power--stop the piggies they are on a death course for the purpose of Europigapeland takeover for a fascist Nazi 4th Reich colonization with them living in mansions for their sell-out deeds.

"Helter Skelter--The Beatles (LYRICS/LETRA) (Original)". el perro beatle. June 28, 2018.






In addition, teleported to yet another scumbag celebrity, of course part of the Europigapeland cartel out of England--sickening, violent, a bunch of white pig apes in some creep setting where he--this MMA fighter always killing and fighting in his movies, an English scumbag (I say this after his violent yelling and threats because this piece of shit believes he is entitled to this power cartel empire this group of sick shit is going to obtain when they torture me into being forced to have a baby while I am constantly, for years, and years, and years, and years for over a decade just with shit pig pitt and filthalina telling them to fuck off that I can't stand them as they mutilate cut parts of my body out have me raped make my teeth almost fall out cut into my gum tissue mutilate my body smear fungus into my bladder through my vagina steal my cat and constantly threaten to kill her kill the animals I  take care of kill my plants poison my food make my hair fall out so it ncver grows back and there is a huge balding spot covering most of my head--mutilation every single night for the areas of my body I can't cover with layers tied with rubber bands and strings to stop mutilation of my cuticles and toes--my food poisoned my body broken my hips and spine put out of alignment from rapists they ordered to go into my room and rape and smear fungus onto my body and hair after brutalizing and putting my spine and hips out of alignment THEN POISONING ME WITH HARDENING AND BLOATING POISON AND COMATOSE-INDUCING MIND CONTROL DRUGS AND CHEMICALS--stinking fungus on my clothing destruction of my property fungus and brown goo that can never wash off sprayed every single place in m;y room, on all furniture, on my bed on my pillows on my hair and body


then stealing my ideas, blocking my finances, stealing my property, endless violence from teleportation an dhate yelling and screaming while I wake up in a good mood they sit on their filthy dirty ugly plastic-surgery shithole asses insulting and threatening to kill me constantly with hate and it goes on for hours and hours and hours and hours.

rotten dirty Marjorie Taylor Green working as proxy for fucking Trump sitting on her rotten corrupt dirty A$$ alongside this group of fascist Nazi shit from Whorewood


Jews like Senate leader Schumer goes along because his rotten relative Amy Schumer is part of the Whorewood Jewish cartel--also has participated with stupid "humor" but rotten and dumb--then went away getting her pat on the back, more blond hair dying to look like she's part of the Jewish Nazi cartel which loves these bigot mind fuck rapist genocidal Nazis----



No comments:

Post a Comment