Monday, September 18, 2023

Non-stop parasites coming to attack me 24/7 every single moment possible. The shit from MSNBC is putrid and vile. The anchors are like Alice in Wonderland cards operating like the court deck cards for the Red Queen. //I wrote of the blonde bigots who operated as adjuncts to the Trump-enabler celebrities who joined in with yelling, threats and insults and then although I try not to listen to the crap they blather out about politics, always using the most desirable platitudes people yearn to hear about how there is concern for human rights in the face of a despotic take-over by their friends the fascist Nazis who they claim they are "fighting" against.//Attacked now by a spate of brown and black minority minions. one is a non-famous black YouTube scumbag who is living in Stuttgart but he calls it "Germany" and every sentence he says is "Germans" and "Germany" when Stuttgart is an exceptional city which formerly hosted Nato Military headquarters, the 4 legions of the WWII winners, has something like 4 barracks surrounding the city so Stuttgart was rife with black military personnel for over 50 years. Most of the city was bombed so it has modern architecture. whose post I commented on so he teleported me. Like so many black Nazis, he believes that the Germans are loving and warm towards him and they really mean it. I wrote that Germans outside of Stuttgart are much more open about their racism. He came to hiss in hate at me that the problem is me and not him, because he's a black Nazi, seduced by the warmth of the "Master Race" bestowing favoritism upon someone who has fled America in hopes of escaping (undoubtedly) racism and a tragic country falling into an abyss. //Joining of course with the group and people wholly responsible for American having fallen into an Abyss, one of which is an English infiltrator as so many of "them" are in the media, working as this brown-skinned MSNBC fake is as they really mostly all are (I don't know, but the attacks upon me by that ersatz group media celebrity anchor population is increasing as they all appear to have zero respect for actual American Constitutional Law, like all of the politicians and all of the Progressives who are the most famous in the media, including the YouTubers and et al. So I am now assaulted by another group of shithead fuckers and I was poisoned today. I bought a special dessert, a Thai coconut dessert. The creeps ordered that my eletricity be turned off once more all day, with no warning for me. I left my room and returned to a stinking odor coming from behind the toilet that I can't reach because the terrorists built a wall jetting into the bathroom only behind the toilet so I can't reach this one-inch space; this is where the mechanical arms are inserted from the other side of the wall.//and attacked by Europigape white males and Thai people in the stores drooling with stupidity and not able to understand anything I said as I asked for 2 pieces of chicken--the price has jumped now from last week more than $1 per kilo--and as this team of Thai women kept "no undestan" my order for 2 pieces of c hicken, which they put in two containers one piece in each, while I asked for 2 pieces in one container--a white pig ape with his hands in a Nzai hands on hips posturing with a glaring look on his rotten ugly face stood next to me glaring at the dumb Thai skanks following their orders. But I bought something and I am nausious this Thai dessert because I bought it last tim I was there. A Thai woman jumped in front of me in the line and held out this coconut dessert tray I had bought the last time. So under mind control, I bought another one. It tasted like stinking filth but I had been carrying so many heavy items to try to save the chicken I had bought after the pig apes destroyed my last batch of food; I can't afford to lose more money so I had to carry around 5 lbs of chicken trying not to have it destroyed; my shampoos, my oils, my everything I carry around 4 huge heavy bags to try to salvage what I buy but I need so many healing ointments and lotions and medicines I have huge huge bags now I must protect.

**People are now yelling into microphones in protests about lack of climate change initiative or action by the Government. They are blaming Biden. They claim he can stop all the fossil fuel action by Executive Order. Again, what is lacking is realistic appraisal of the extent of the corruption and rot within the rigged promotional pyramid that rules American and global policy. I have been subjected to it. That is why I write constantly that these pig apes are life fuck meaningless pieces of parasitic and stupid shit--the intrinsic type of stupidity. But regardless, at least people are not blindly going along but it has taken massive catastrophe for people to finally begin to label the government as being ineffectual and wrong. However, they blame Biden and it's really not his fault it's Whorewood it's all these lying and rotten people working for the same structure who are attacking me and all their millions of greedy and selfish rape culture mind fuck life fuck partners. 

If only people would understand that AOC and people like her (a long list in Congress, but since this video below I think mentions her as being some "hero" but she has teleported me to participate in the same group that worked with Trump who blocked climate action--but AOC and people like her, the fake and lying "Left"--many of these creeple and many have teleported me sneering insulting humiliation laughing about me being raped and mutilated and tortured and then they, too, were promoted--but she and her ilk is a byproduct of the Trump Administration and perhaps put into her position in the State of NY, out of NYC--by Trump himself as a fake opposition operative. Soon replaced by Marjorie Taylor Green. The fake opposition is a large component of why no actual positive change for the sanctity of life--in all that entails--is never passed and the life fuck culture of greed and self-interest and white supremacy continues with a world of brown and black and white skinned minions fully participating in the ultimate demise of the planet--global warming being just one facet of the entire hate mentality and sick psychopathological sick shit that these pig ape whores really are which they demonstrate to me every single day in teleportation: 

"The March To End Fossil Fuels: 75,000 Rally in NYC to Push Biden & World Leaders On Climate Crisis". Democracy Now! September 18, 2023.





I am under mind control right now, so I can't think clearly. The keyboard is hacked so it doesn't work well at all, I must fight to pound out every word. 

But please note, oh dear apathetic bemused reader, this is much longer than a DECADE of me being teleported to rape and torture every single night. PLus the poison they are constantly forcing into my body or have been--that was under the famous celebrities who have stolen my concepts year after year and paid me with murder attempts, theft of my cat my money my home destroyed my property constantly destroyed and made stinking, shabby, broken down and then broken--non-stop day after day. Thusly when I am endlessly fighting every day with shit pig scum creeps you all see on the tv or in movies because these pieces of s hit want more and more and more, even though they already have so much, they are attacking me because I am fighting for my basic human rights which they have completely obliterated and claim I have none: I have a right to live my life in peace. None of them gives a damn, they see a cash cow that they can milk to death. I see pig ape scumbags who the government never stops and no one ever intervenes, making you all the same shit and of course you all are.

----------------

But it's killing me. I consider my life the most precious. Can't anyone have even the slightest of human concern for not only the deadly nature of this technology but also for life in general outside of your comfort "charity" zone while you urinate figuratively on the homeless you saunter past every day, knowing in some little dark recess of your neanderthal brain that your greed has helped to establish non-stop homeless camps across America, a country you flee from every moment you can to live or go to Europigapeland where they had concentration camps and killed off far more than 6 million people and stole their money and lives and property and now they live in luxury and keep investing upon the interest of what they stole---and you can only strive your best to be just like them. And oh, because Germany claimed that they wanted to destroy America only 60 years ago, that was a LONG time age and now their warm smiles and welcomes to their homes, to their beds, their money they shower upon those like the black man being teleported to me now makes him a great minority minion black nazi working for them to the point that he will attack me in defense of the German Nazi schemes of how to influence and control their targets, as he is, with their ploys and warm smiling bs. Underneath it all, Nazism wasn't "a long time ago and now we are so different"---NO! The Germans strive for all from the past, the most basic principles, to NEVER CHANGE and I can assure you people that they adapted to being overrun by blacks in the military from the US and learned how to invite them in, along with the white soldiers, only to brainwash them into servicing the 4th Reich. Oh yes, and so this dumb scum came to do just that alongside the brown-skinned English-wanna be aristocrat white supremacist minion--all behaving like the lap/attack vicious dogs that they are for their "masters" whom they will defend and defend their brainwashing schemes, as long as they feel that they are not targets any longer and not discriminated against--and it's only me and thusly they attack me venemously to prove how much they are "superior" to me because they played good dog and did what they were told and I am resisting. My resistance to technoterror enslavement: It's like the crime of the century. No fucking prisoner at Guantanamo has been forced into THIS MUCH TORTURE as I have.

-----------

I am never-ending under deadly assault. What was put in this food I was induced to buy, I know it was a subliminal suggestion while I stood in the bakery line, this woman shoved the exact style of dessert right in front of me as a suggestion--no one ever buys these things but they are always at a specific place in the store--sometimes I guess Thai people buy it but I have never seen ANYONE but this but it's always out.// I had bought last time I was in this store, thinking it was delish and it's very easy to use when I am so exhausted and busy putting things away, as I was and still am (I am so exhausted from lifting heavy packages adn carrying and fighting--I just needed food instantly--please note I have fractured vertebrae in my neck and thoracic and lumbar, in addition to an unmovable shelf of poison I am constantly fighting to rip and tear into pieces by isometric stretching and pulling and dieting and fasting and etc--always sick, and exhausted but they turned my electricity off and I have lost over $60 this month from them turning off the power day after day until my food was spoiled, then they broke and broke and broke items, then they turned off my power again today so I carried extremely heavy frozen food so it would not be spoiled and went to pay my motorbike rent and buy things instead of sitting around while my food spoiled--at the motorbike rental I could put the stuff in their freezer and etc--) but it's far, far too much for my "disabled" and mutilated body to handle--all day just moving and fighting and being attacked by grim and smirking evil parasites surrounding me and attacking me non-stop in every single place and situation, as the parasites that they all are, it's extremely draining and a murder factor. So I bought this coconut Thai dessert with intention that I could eat it while doing more work to put everything away and clean--I am now just sitting here writing this, seeing how many words have already been deleted as I am in the 3rd reading of this now. Every time I re-read I see words have been taken out so I must constantly rewrite. I am too tired to finish putting everything away---it requires over 2 horus just to put all these t hings into sealed and hidden places under layers of plastic tarp behind the couches packed in layers of bags tied with strings and rubber bands--this food which I though would be healthy and good--and I am about to collapse and I can't until I put all this ttuff away like my backpacek with my passport and money otherwise the filth creeps around me using the mechanical arms     WILL destroy my food--all food I must wrap and tie with layers of rubber bands and strings so the mechanical arms can't destroy the food, which they WILL do. So they poisoned the food at the store they thought I would buy, which I was induced to do with subliminal suggestion in the bakery line--this is a homemade dessert put into a little clear plastic container so it's very easily contaminated. Any kind of destruction they can do they will, so I have to fight and all my life force is sucked out of me the 2 times I go shoping per month by hundreds of fuckers attacking me and my home ransacked while I am out so I have to clean and clean for DAYS literally the stinking filth they pour and spray and dump everywhere--my floor is caked with black grimy filth, and debris and etc all fans are sprayed with horrid deteriorating substances so I must clean and oil them upon reaturning if I want to use them and not destroy them because the terrorists spray so much deteriorating and rusting substances into the fans---

but, I am sick because I ate something that wasn't officially sealed in the store--, It is too much  work for me to do to open anything or do anything, i MUST have food immediately that I can rip open and eat and it must be somewhat caloric and healthy otherwise I can't do more than that and I must have food instantly upon returning. TBut they poisoned something I truly love and it's really vomit and something extremely deadly in this thing I bought. I devoured it in a starvation mode--so starving I couldn't even care whether it was poisoned or tasted funny or bad, I just gulped it down in actual starvation mode--this lovely and otherwise wonderful little handmade Thai item--which is a tiny inexpensive home-made coconut gelatin dessert cut in little squares for less than $1. It tasted like vomit and poison. I was so starving and my nose is so stuffy from mucus being forced into my eyes constantly, which makes my nose contantly stuffed and I have a huge amount of items to pack after spending hours unpacking this morning, running around, fighting people who are walking into me constantly looking down at their phones. All Thai people cannot understand the most basic English at major tourist center shopping areas. They can't understand the difference between 1 and 2. Etc.

Glaring white pig ape Europigape men used the subliminal suggestion to have me "look" at them so they could glare into my face as I was unable to say or do anything but try to not care--but I wasn't looking at anyone and this has happened so many innumerable times--that suddenly I look into the face of someone who is glaring at me from a distance while I am in the middle of walking or driving and not looking at anyone and concentrating on what I am doing and not on the people, necessarily.

It was like a hostile non-stop hate environment, and then this food is so poisoned and I feel like there was some kind of deadly content in this rotten food and I feel absolutely sick but well enough to sit up and just feel the nausia.

----------

So I was in another yelling, hate situation. I had written of this MSNBC pair many times in the past, but I realized the one yelling the most loudly with hate, commenting on what music I listen to, and if this pig scumbag doesn't like it, he begins yelling using this shit fucking teleportation voice-to-skull invasive non-Democratic fucking technology to blast his hate and reproach. This rotten ugly creep and his dirty sick putrid wife have been going at me for at least half a year. I wrote about how this fucking pig used a concept and idea almost verbatim I had written, and thusly like all the fascist Nazi Trump-enablers who put Trump into power, he followed the same exact system, which in fact has been instrumental in the Insurrection and this attempt to overthrow Democracy. Because I wrote about that pair of filth, they got their brown and minority minions to viciously attack me, thus once more proving all the years of me writing about this Oreo effect. The dirty and foul brown and black skinned and minions all believe that they are "special" and "entitled" and act like rotten violent and low and dirty filthy scumbags while the white pig apes sit back bemused that their filthy minions are behaving like sleazy and dirty apes and that is supposed to imply that my writing that they steal, my life that they violently violate, my everything they destroy and make stinking and broken and foul--that somehow when their mentally enslaved servants who are Stockholm Syndrome scumbags who make sleazy and foul gestures at me and that is supposed to be "me" and not them. 

This is always the same.

One of them, as I wrote, is a YouTube scumbag who puts out his videos about how smiling, warm and friendly the Germans are. I wrote in the comment section that the racism is extreme in Germany . This pig was teleported to me under the auspices of the brown-skinned English minion from MSNBC whom I had tried to be friendly to and told him that his sticking his "bum" out at me in front of the bigot white shitsteain scumbags was him and not me. I began to explicate how racism has thoroughly affected and broken and then brainwashed him into compliance for this white supremacist contract and system. He softened up a bit, but of course he came back after the brainwashing organization pounded him back into his old slot of conformist to their pig ape cartel authority and he began his assault with hate at me renewed, and like all the pieces of shit, brought in another fucker to attack me because I wrote a comment that the dumb scum thought was a pesonal attack on his presumption that he is too cool for being a racist pawn of the German 4th Reich, which he claims is 'only you" to me--that the problem is me not him. That it can't happen to him. I told this rotten dumb fucker that I was referring to BLACK MEN from America, just like him, who thought also that they were special and I heard the most nasty comments about them after they were forced out, but they were so warmly welcomed and bedded by the eager racist pieces of Shit in Germany--and I have seen this happen so many times it's uncountable. I have seen many Muslims in Germany who attack me and I have seen the exact same correspondence in extremely racist places like Florida, uncountable times by now.

They yell at me, finally I have lost my composure and am yelling at them to fuck off and it's me yelling, feeling about 50 decades older by now from endless middle aged fucking pigs attacking me because the careers they obtained when they were happy, fresh and not raped into becoming the rapist perpetrators that they literally all are--and they have dumped their stupidity and hate upon me for so many eyars I am old by now and just dying from this.

Of course, no one is ever going to stop this. I am told endlessly from everybody that the problem is me. They shrug. That Trump was put into power by being handed this shit technology over me has no bearing on any of the irresponsible shithead fuckers ruining America. 

---------------

So I am writing again. The nausea is like having swallowed a deadly poison. I feel this aura of death after having eaten this poisoned food. I got the same style of dessert but a different type that I have never tried, and they poisoned the type I had last time which I think had poisoned vomit in it. I was starving--I am constantly, day after day, ripping poison out of my body as it is so adhesive it is glued into my flesh. I had to go through this today and then drive and fight and pack and I am writing this now because I have a whole pile of things I have to unpack and hide and put into bags and tie with strings and bury behind my couch to stop them from stealing and destroying more of my property.

The teleportation is so foul and this English fucker is like the perfect nastiness for the racist bigots from Msnbc the white blondish couple from The South who truly are lying mother fuckers.

Absolutely rotten shit parasites. So I am poisoned, the pigs turned off my electricity for the 2nd time in two weeks. The pieces of shit on the floor beneath mine or drilling on their patio every single day and then using some grinding machine that goes on and on for hours an dhours on their patio, every day now it's gone on for over 2 weeks.

I am subjected to hateful and life fuck teleportation skits every single night. Upon waking this fucking English piece of shit is doing what the mafia did, what Trump did,, which is to beratee and abuse me using this tech that is forced into my inner ear. Because I wrote about his blonde bigot American fascist Nazi partners from MSNBC, the anchors who are full of shit constantly and their every sentence is a lie and a deception. They stole my idea and finally I wrote in a rage after 6 months of their abuse and threats and insults. The fascist pig apes have ordered more violence upon me. And the shit is never stopped. I am dying from this. The fucking Biden Administration is fully operating alongside this terror situation just as Trump did and Obama has always been in the background but behind  him was Biden.

That there is never going to be a change in leadership that has anything whatsoever to really do with "Democracy" should be daunting or even alarming to any of you fucking pieces of shit reading this but of course you all do nothing. You fight where it is "safe" but this situation is the most dangerous threat to society but because it's happening to "me" you couldn't fucking give a damn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment