Friday, August 16, 2024

All mail blocked from being sent to my current address. Literally from Fed Ex to local mail. Mail returned. Mail sent to my wrong address given once, juxtaposing the unit address arrived (same address, instead of 304 I wrote 403, and it arrived). I can't receive Fed Ex or any mail. My debit card was closed because my mail from bank was returned. My new mailbox in LA is claiming that the box I opened with an agreement that mail would be scanned, and sent via email is now saying that mail will only be sent via mail forwarding from LA to Phuket, no availability to open and scan any letters. No response to my emails saying I had made this arrangement. //Trying to use Western Union and phoning the office near me, I get dumb asses barely able to speak English not understanding any English, I ask them for Western Union, they speak so softly I can't hear them, they give me another number. The next number gives me another number, and so on until I finally have to talk loud to speak to an agent at Western Union. They pretend they can't understand English and when I get angry they put the phone down and hang up. In other words, literally every phone call is re-directed to an agent near me who pretends to be at the business location, saying they can't understand and giving me different phone numbers and then back again. I searched for more information and got another phone number online, and my calls were transferred and then hung-up on. The office is open now and it's a ten minute drive from me (or less). No answer, my calls are put in a round-circular "press this" etc and then I get disconnected. I cannot make any business phone calls or arrangements. More sordid information below

 I had done my own tarot reading about 4 weeks ago, warning me to stay away from all contact with the expletives teleporting me and to remain as hidden and removed from all as possible

I am drugged and put into a mind control mental trap every day and writing about murderous torture to no avail to get anyone to stop this

so I now have a constant German rapist who is using this tech of teleporting and raping me while I am put into the most vulnerable and exploitable mode possible for his exploitation plan. I can't fight him off and I am just like putty and although all of this is always done when I am very tired and sick and/mostly or sleeping and always drugged-up, his determination, now with the lead Democrats of the Party (all the "heroes" they are called by the media of the "Left") the former White House inhabitants and etc--clustering around in a f-situation with the German at the forefront, pushing him to continue to force this weakness upon me as I fight it the more I fight the more he is determined. To have me move to Germany and then just....


and I am stuck it  is an experience of my body needing some kind of contact and yet, it is extremely negative it is extremely "dysfunctional" and of course, I am screaming about how insidious these people are you all know as your leaders constantly every day because what they do in their 'real" not celebrity smiling and posturing time is abhorrent to me and to all that they claim to represent.

-----------

I am still stuck with no money, my debit cards all closed due to the landlord and whatever closed my name and address from literally all deliveries from any local or international source --perhaps hiding my identity so they can also hide the evidence of where they stuck me for torture purposes and to evade any correlation of me connected to them (perhaps some of their lawyers are on the lease or purchasing agreements?)

The bank has been giving me endlessly conflicting information for all the times I have had to phone to get the most simple things done; information one cannot find online or on their site, basic mailing and the use of how Fed Ex works and etc--and like the terrorists on the phone where my phone calls are diverted to stupid dumb terrorist agents, I am told to phone a series of phone numbers, thus discrimination-by-misinformation on a continuous basis.


The creeps from Whorewood are all implying that I am some sleazy sex object as the German is the one forcing this on me. The technology literally obliterates boundaries and forces the most urgent of "needs" so that rational thought is far over-powered by this "Need" that is unmet by non-stop abuse, hate and all loving animals killed or taken away, all human beings attacking me (except for Covid and all have been either fired and instructed to be nasty towards me as they were extremely friendly when the Europigape Nazis were gone, unfortunately not dying however 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...