Thursday, August 15, 2024

"Don't worry, be happy" it's only happening to me, you are nice, warm and in the womb of the sexualized, glorious H-wood/political mass murder machine where they will kill OTHERS so you can be safe and happy and content singing and dancing gyrating to pop stars and screaming about injustice and going to protests for your political activism, speaking on YouTube for clicks and likes, and then reading my posts and laughing internally sometimes openly it's all a big joke---only happening to me as the fun titillation sexualized violent movie life-replication you are fixated to provides you with a blissful paradise of comfort and security: they love you, it's only me who is just a bitch, stupid and did something wrong to deserve it all!! ha ha. Then, you can also pray to your Christian/Jewish fellow fantasy belief structure with Muslim prayer mats obedient to the instructions handed down the pipeline to every participant who is not a target in this death 4th Reich system, all replicating one another so anyone not obeying is a bitch, not a functioning victim happily going along or the slated "master race" just automatically being given that title as poisons, drugs and techno-tyranny is forced by the STATE upon those not complying with 4th Reich social programming to be "in their place" which is a hierarchy that was relied-upon strictly during the "Dark Ages" of elite barons, tyrannical Kings and peasants who had no chance---slowly, slowly this is encroaching in despotism 666.2.0 and like all the Dark Ages' witch burnings and mass executions and torture chambers---to which you all applaud and merrily observe with a determined glee and schadenfreude:... ...Techno-tyrannical, State-sponsored terrorism report of financial obstruction in a seamless abuse/discrimination/terrorist line of lying agents. This is a report, obviously there is not a single politician in Congress who finds this an abomination rather they enjoy it and rush to profit off the 4th Reich and the performers who are deceiving the public into believing that this is a friendly and open society of black, brown and feminists all working for a more free society.

 "Bobby McFerrin--Don't Worry Be Happy (Official Music Video)". The Real Bobby McFerrin. February 25, 2009.



--VS--

"Rosie Perez's Iconic 'Fight The Power' Opening Credits Dance/Do The Right Thing (1989)". Movie Horizon. October 9, 2021.



 


Lied-to literally with every manager from my bank, every chat agent and all inbetween.

I managed to finally phone Visa Emergency Services and I got a pleasant and helpful agent who gave me specific information about non-specific details as to why the Emergency visa card is stymied and stuck back at the old dino 4th Reich bank that the Trump family imposed upon me--with Don Jr. hacking a post onto my YouTube that he thinks PNC bank is "great". This bank was forced upon me while t-rump was in the president's chair--farting around with my money and life constantly threatening to have me made homeless and with no access to money by manipulating government agencies, hacking into government websites, and having government agents all lie to me and impose threats and lies.


The bank has given me constantly wrong information and so they orchestrated a situation where my debit cards were closed before I knew what had happened, and it was too late to reactivate the card. I was lied to so perpetually and in the chat sessions where I had been given information, the terrorists hacked into the chat so it appears that I was given the correct information, thus exonerating the actual terrorist from any legal consequences (obviously but I have to write it out). I am so used to having to repeat myself constantly that I am now doing it by rote.

The first agent at Visa, which I called on a spur-of-the-moment helped me and was quick and friendly. When I began to ask him for real information the terrorists turned my WiFi off in the middle of the call just as I was asking for alternative solutions to what my bank had created as endless delays for Emergency 24-48 hour service.

-----------

I phoned back and got a terrorist agent who could not understand my questions and did what is the ubiquitous dumb and stupid behavior which is supposed to appear like they can't understand my questions while I am repeating them constantly as they answer with different subjects that were in the spin cycle before I tried to get through to another subject. It is the constant behavior on these phone conversations and chat room episodes of by-the-book stalking terrorism obstruction and harassment and slow murder grey hair and deterioration of the target. She could only answer my questions once I began shouting and yelling into the laptop (using SKYPE). Normal and reasonable vocal range produced endless repeats of questions that had already been answered. I told her 3 times in a row to not do one action, to put it on hold until I had further information--so instantly she told me again that she was going to perform that action that I had just told her three times not to do. I had to yell at the top of my voice, almost, NOT TO DO IT. Then question-after-question went on with diverting the subject and repeating something else as if she could not understand the question. That is what the bank manager had done, who offered me one solution to an emergency and then, once she promised me after 2 hours and 2 days of asking me non-stop questions about my identity, and etc. she promised me the delivery was happening and all okayed and it would be sent within 48 hours--only to receive an email this morning that it is on hold and then phoning Visa Services (middle of the night in the U.S.) I was told they needed more information--that is all they told the Visa Emergency services.

Hours and hours of giving my information and repeating my address and saying I need something sent immediately that does not require specifically this address, and being told to wait and a temporary card would be sent (I was told it was going to be the real permanent card at least 6 times by the manager, Diana U. her name is, full of glee and delight for lying and discriminating against me in this non-transparent "oops got the wrong information" on a 100% basis for every single question and operation and access for information and etc, literally every single question is answered completely different even by the same agent or manager--they just change the information during the phone call as if they could not understand.

---------

I finally yelled into the phone from Visa that I need money now and etc and she finally told me that I could have money wired, but it was dependent upon approval of the bank. I have never lost a debit card while traveling overseas so this is a first. Because ALL technology is being blocked and hindered literally from my brand new mobile phones I buy, which function perfectly in the store but then they stop having camera function, etc once I try to take photos, to any app--things that work when I download permanently don't work no matter how many times I reinstall the app from the website source.

And thus, I was not told about wiring money through Western Union, i had no idea. I was not told this upon 6 hours of demanding to speak to a manager in the chat, finally getting some person who sounded absolutely but quietly "professionally" thrilled to be lying constantly and blocking my money. She has never helped me with another situation where I can't access my bank account online--the hackers are forcing me to press in a randomly-generated prompt now instead of the phone call sending a code to fill-in to the 2-step verification process that I never ordered, can't take off the system I am yelled at when I say that I never chose this and told this is automatically applied by the "system" and it can't be changed because I am overseas.

Once I get the phone call, it used to be an instant voice message with the code number, but now, since the beginning of this month, they have included another burning hoop which is a dead-end. This "press *9 to get your financial institution code" and once I press, nothing happens. My phone makes the noise for the key I press, and it registers on my phone, but the bank system refuses to register anything and repeats the request to press the number, and then hangs up on me. Nothing stops this. I also told this manager about the problem and she told me she would generate a new case to a different manager--3 days ago, nothing has happened.


---------------

There is more, but I am only relating the terrorism of technological murder, as this is one of the ways people can be killed, made homeless and then killed, blocked from competition just at a junction when access to tech is dire to obtaining whatever or in competing.

While I was on the phone the terrorists would turn off the WiFi connection but the system showed that all was still turned on, the router was still fully turned on.

----------------

I report this as a kind of "throwing a message in a bottle" to a disparate and empty sea of ennui, lack of concern about anything to the American public who just could not give a damn and only blames me for this happening as you all continue to love and trust these people who are doing this to me.

It is for record-keeping, for anyone having access to my posts now or in the future. It is a way of forewarning the "sheeple" that death is nearer than you ever imagined if you continue to allow these terrorists to remain in power, all coached in performances for how much they "care" about every underdog situation around the planet.

They run political campaigns on the Underdog ticket--there should be a movie with a candidate on the "Underdog Ticket Party" with H-wood acting coaches training the Ivy-league cop politicians how to appear like Civil Rights activists and feminists and etc.


-------------

The manager at this PNC bank was lying so often that she changed her explanation within a 20-minute range of reversing what she had said earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...