Friday, August 23, 2024

Creep 4th Reich tech tyranny terrorism: I opened this blog and saw in the statistics that for the last week of Fed Ex and banking attacks with lies flowing like bile coming from the orifices of the pundits for "freedom" currently being honored for years of attacking me; now they are blasting on the pulpits of populistic pleasure-dome entertaining promises. The stats of this week of endless lies from my bank and Fed Ex now, every phone call results in having to repeat all numbers 3 times over, the usual attack by phone from every business everywhere on the planet, a systematic attack protocol. But this week no one has viewed my posts, they are blocked even from the major terrorist org to having no views this week, none at all. Seemingly there were 400 one week ago, unbelievable--and I wonder f the stats have been hacked as well. Zero comments (I think I the only two myself just to check if that was working). //Lied to constantly by Fed Ex about a delivery stated out for delivery for the past week by 5 pm yesterday. All put on "delayed" with everyone first asking me to repeat endlessly my tracking number, they could not understand how to spell or write numbers in English, this professional international service I had to repeat 4 times with 3 agents who all told me various different lies constantly. Then my phone number, they could not get that either I had to repeat 3 times for each agent. Then I was told the package was somewhere, maybe on the way to Phuket, then told it was already in Phuket but maybe it was still being delivered, then told I could pick-up today but it would be delivered today at my address. I told them all 3 times that I had ordered yesterday for pick up, I also gave my phone number here in Thailand to the bank to put on the itinerary, then to Fed Ex yesterday three times, then this morning no one had my phone number, which I had to repeat 3 times repeating the numbers 2-3 times per person who could not understand numbers in English. And maybe it's here, and probably it's just here and being held for a f**-over situation, as always happens with me fighting. The worst is that they can't "understand" me when I have to speak into my laptop, where they almost whisper into the phone and they can't understand any single thing unless I shout almost as loudly as possible for every word so they can "hear" me--this has been happening for decades with every rotten f** business owner and service in the United States, and if I am in public and am told to "speak louder" as they "can't hear me" they all claim, smug and sick, then people also attacking me as seeming "normal people "standing nearby begin to complain and yell at me to stop talking so loudly. I shout into the laptop and I know my voice is being echoed throughout the hillside behind this room, and you can hear people on their phones and their music the noise reverb is so heightened by this 90-degree hillside just a few yards outside the back of this entire building, empty almost every single room. When I had to deal with the front desk, a lying woman who aided in this attack, not only did she help them to assault me but while I was fighting almost desperately to get information people stole items I had put around my backpack and series of bags which I must take out of this room otherwise the very same creeple go into my room and steal and destroy and poison everything I have.

 Similarly I must pound on every key almost as hard as possible to get any letters out. When I am in public rotten, mostly white trash men, glare in hate at me yelling that I am typing to loudly and to stop. I tell them the keyboard doesn't work otherwise, and they glare and keep yelling at me to type more softly. I t ell them to just stop bothering me.


It is the same for everything that it is a f=ing attack situation for every telecommunications and every financial and business transaction

I am so under attack by every technology that the bulk of all modern technology is blocked from my usage. I can't use any of the modern accessories on this laptop--nothing works. I can't use any mobile phone that has internet connection. They block the signal and now they are blocking the camera function instantly when I try to take photos on every single phone I buy--nothing words, literally for any function but extremely slow and nearly impossible internet usage, with websites hacked endlessly and all searches resulting in carefully sealed-off information so I am left with almost no alternatives but the Big Brother set of acceptable propagandized k-rap that is ever-increasingly becoming the one and only source of information--at least for me. I can't even find any current fanzines online. The one I used to work for is such a sham of what it formerly had been that it's a sick joke to the world. Every other alternative fanzine or underground is just lost, gone and all killed off or drugged and tortured or poisoned into compliance to conformity to mediocrity and control.

And the technology is going to become ever-more inter-dependent with "modern" life which  has regressed to an almost Dark Ages of control by The State which appears like it is modern in it's "Democracy" zeal which it sells along with all the other fights which are controlled by the worst perpetrators, and sold by the worst snake oil sales "victims" of persecution.

As an actual victim of real persecution, I am blatantly ignored except for those rushing to join in the exploitation frenzy.

----------

so my posts for the past week have been blocked or deleted from the people hacking in to the "dark web" to read my endless laments about this torture tyranny rape and mutilation attempted murder exploitation and political tyranny which has resulted in just another wave of programmed "victims' rushing to get the lemmings into the 4th Reich planation pleasure cruise off a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...