Friday, August 23, 2024

Creep 4th Reich tech tyranny terrorism: I opened this blog and saw in the statistics that for the last week of Fed Ex and banking attacks with lies flowing like bile coming from the orifices of the pundits for "freedom" currently being honored for years of attacking me; now they are blasting on the pulpits of populistic pleasure-dome entertaining promises. The stats of this week of endless lies from my bank and Fed Ex now, every phone call results in having to repeat all numbers 3 times over, the usual attack by phone from every business everywhere on the planet, a systematic attack protocol. But this week no one has viewed my posts, they are blocked even from the major terrorist org to having no views this week, none at all. Seemingly there were 400 one week ago, unbelievable--and I wonder f the stats have been hacked as well. Zero comments (I think I the only two myself just to check if that was working). //Lied to constantly by Fed Ex about a delivery stated out for delivery for the past week by 5 pm yesterday. All put on "delayed" with everyone first asking me to repeat endlessly my tracking number, they could not understand how to spell or write numbers in English, this professional international service I had to repeat 4 times with 3 agents who all told me various different lies constantly. Then my phone number, they could not get that either I had to repeat 3 times for each agent. Then I was told the package was somewhere, maybe on the way to Phuket, then told it was already in Phuket but maybe it was still being delivered, then told I could pick-up today but it would be delivered today at my address. I told them all 3 times that I had ordered yesterday for pick up, I also gave my phone number here in Thailand to the bank to put on the itinerary, then to Fed Ex yesterday three times, then this morning no one had my phone number, which I had to repeat 3 times repeating the numbers 2-3 times per person who could not understand numbers in English. And maybe it's here, and probably it's just here and being held for a f**-over situation, as always happens with me fighting. The worst is that they can't "understand" me when I have to speak into my laptop, where they almost whisper into the phone and they can't understand any single thing unless I shout almost as loudly as possible for every word so they can "hear" me--this has been happening for decades with every rotten f** business owner and service in the United States, and if I am in public and am told to "speak louder" as they "can't hear me" they all claim, smug and sick, then people also attacking me as seeming "normal people "standing nearby begin to complain and yell at me to stop talking so loudly. I shout into the laptop and I know my voice is being echoed throughout the hillside behind this room, and you can hear people on their phones and their music the noise reverb is so heightened by this 90-degree hillside just a few yards outside the back of this entire building, empty almost every single room. When I had to deal with the front desk, a lying woman who aided in this attack, not only did she help them to assault me but while I was fighting almost desperately to get information people stole items I had put around my backpack and series of bags which I must take out of this room otherwise the very same creeple go into my room and steal and destroy and poison everything I have.

 Similarly I must pound on every key almost as hard as possible to get any letters out. When I am in public rotten, mostly white trash men, glare in hate at me yelling that I am typing to loudly and to stop. I tell them the keyboard doesn't work otherwise, and they glare and keep yelling at me to type more softly. I t ell them to just stop bothering me.


It is the same for everything that it is a f=ing attack situation for every telecommunications and every financial and business transaction

I am so under attack by every technology that the bulk of all modern technology is blocked from my usage. I can't use any of the modern accessories on this laptop--nothing works. I can't use any mobile phone that has internet connection. They block the signal and now they are blocking the camera function instantly when I try to take photos on every single phone I buy--nothing words, literally for any function but extremely slow and nearly impossible internet usage, with websites hacked endlessly and all searches resulting in carefully sealed-off information so I am left with almost no alternatives but the Big Brother set of acceptable propagandized k-rap that is ever-increasingly becoming the one and only source of information--at least for me. I can't even find any current fanzines online. The one I used to work for is such a sham of what it formerly had been that it's a sick joke to the world. Every other alternative fanzine or underground is just lost, gone and all killed off or drugged and tortured or poisoned into compliance to conformity to mediocrity and control.

And the technology is going to become ever-more inter-dependent with "modern" life which  has regressed to an almost Dark Ages of control by The State which appears like it is modern in it's "Democracy" zeal which it sells along with all the other fights which are controlled by the worst perpetrators, and sold by the worst snake oil sales "victims" of persecution.

As an actual victim of real persecution, I am blatantly ignored except for those rushing to join in the exploitation frenzy.

----------

so my posts for the past week have been blocked or deleted from the people hacking in to the "dark web" to read my endless laments about this torture tyranny rape and mutilation attempted murder exploitation and political tyranny which has resulted in just another wave of programmed "victims' rushing to get the lemmings into the 4th Reich planation pleasure cruise off a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...