Friday, August 23, 2024

Fed Ex Thailand has not delivered the 3-day emergency debit card as was scheduled on their site. The delivery time due was 5 pm today. At 4 pm I got the terrorist front desk woman to phone the Fed Ex office, who told her that the package was still in Bangkok or someplace else. I asked her to phone back and ask if I could pick up the package, and while this was happening a Europigpape scumbag with his team of 10-15 Thai minions began asking the woman, while she was on the phone, to help him so she was doing two things at once while he stood behind me looking into the computer monitor with my information on it. He was an English f**ck and obviously he is one of the pig apes who has been hacking and rewriting my every message, which just happened when I tried to explain this to my landlord--who refuses to help me but said he would. He has never responded to my emails after I sent him the tracking number, asking him to help me and demand the card sent asap. //The nasty Thai terror agent who was the 2nd person to speak to me, and this was a construct as the English fuck had arranged this through his many tech means, and so she told me that the package was held up somewhere in Bangkok. I asked her if I could pick the package up in person at the station, she said she was making a "ticket' for a pick-up; I then told her that this was send 3-day express emergency services from Visa, she nastily, of course told to be rude and non-helpful to me by the Europigape who was interfering in the process, standing behind me behind the front desk area instead of waiting, looking at what i was doing while this Thai women would not tell him to wait--(he told her to make copies of things he had on the scanner on the desk next to the computer, which I was seated at trying to get this delivered--the site stated delivery today for the past 3 days--they never updated the site, never sent the emails I was supposed to receive for tracking information--they blocked all information and then almost yelled at me with hate "Ma-am...(like the teacher from Peanuts, the original blah blah voice nasty and droning with hate) I told you I made a ticket for your pick up and you have to wait." I told her again this is an emergency it was supposed to arrive in 3 days, she again loudly almost yelled with dripping HATE "Ma-am," with this annoying nastiness, and I just echoed her nastay voice and told her this was from a bank and it was emergency services she kept hissing "Ma[am" at me unti I just hung up on her after saying fake cheery "thank you" and hung up as she was hissing "ma-am" for the 6th time like hate and abuse in her voice, not helping one single bit and ignoring my requests to locate the package. My landlord also had hate in his voice when I asked him to help and he will not respond to my text messages after I spoke with him on thephone. He told me to send the tracking information and now he probably is going to destroy this delivery or destroy it. I have no idea but this is more crime being committed against me. I have contacted the bank via email, the woman who sent the card out only days after I had been promised it would be sent out last saturday, then sent the card out on Tuesday so now it's another week, making this 3 weeks to reciee my cards if they ever arrive. I have zero food except for a bit of rice and some peanuts and chochlate. No money, not able to do anything. All due to this landlord and this terror team literally putting an order to have no mail delivered to this address, lying about it, and then refusing to unblock the hold and me having received deliveries here at this address, but at the front desk, for months. Also, while the wite trash Nazi pig ape was interfering, demanding that she help him immediately as he stood behind me and i ignored him, only saw him from the periphery, with the 20 Thais who don't live in the building surrounding me gang stalking style when I went to another part of the building--but I saw the usual hormone-high of the terror thrill that the front desk woman was exuding as she "helped' the white pig ape exploiter for the 4th Reich attack upon me. I am still with no access to money after almost 3 weeks of being lied to by the ban, by the landlord, by Fed Ex now, and then I am lied to by Social Security lied to by my mail servide and then attacked by pieces of shit who have millions and billlions of dollars but who can't perform and "win" unless they get sanction from the Nazi pig ape cartel for attacking me, otherwise they are hateful and sleazy and sick and can't produce any original ideas they steal mine and then my money becuase Irefuse to help t hem get more and more and more out of destroying my life any longer. Hacking is very bad as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...