Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Speaking to the "manager" responsible for sending me debit cards, after I spent 4 months in preparation for this horrid situation assuming that months of asking for change-of-address letters sent to my current address in Thailand would be sent and put in my box. I had accidentally given the wrong apartment number transposing the 3 to 4 for the floor number and that letter was sent to the floor above mine, and then eventually put in my box. The letter sent to my address never arrived but I was told by the bank first they were sending a letter of change of address, and then 5 weeks later I was told the letter never was sent. I requested a new debit card sent to the bank account I have never used a debit card for, my primary account. It was sent back to the bank, and the bank closed my existing debit card for the other account I had not requested a new card for. I was lied to by the bank at least 8 times and told that my cards would remain active until I activated the new cards when they arrived. //Now, being lied to by the bank upon describing what was happening, I had to fight for over 30 minutes explaining that i have no access to money and need emergency services as the agent told me to wait for a phone call sometime later that day (middle of the night for me) I had to fight and fight to get a manager. The manager told me conflicting things constantly, such as the card being issued to another account, and then changing the information a few minutes later. It went on and on for over one hour like that and finally I was told to wait and that an emergency card was being sent Fed Ex. //For the first time I have lived here for over 6 years, no one is in the front lobby area. Not a single person. This is the first time ever this has happened, on the day a Fed Ex might arrive and this condo is completely empty except for a few people who are put in apartments solely to attack me in shifts and vacation terror operations (people on vacation bein paid to torment, poison, mutilate, rape and whatever else they can do--they arrive from Europigapeland or Russia thrilled with excited violence and hate as the Thais throng around them loving and almost violently assaulting me in front of the smug white bigot Nazi pigapes. //So they are now vacating the front lobby and the operation is probably going to center around the corrupt Fed Ex delivery person claiming he cannot locate my address (the condo is on a hill no one could miss it and there aren o condos around this area whatsoever. //The landlord, who has also participated in this, is writing me telling me to be "responsible" for my duties in paying the electric bill, as if I am being neglectful. It is he who informed the Thai Post office to block mail delivery for this unit. I remain waiting and the bank has told me mutliple times that the mail would have tracking information. Now they have lied once more and told me there is no tracking information. They told me that the mail was being sent through ISPS and then Thai Post, and then changed it to saying it would be Fed Ex about 20 minutes later of me explaining that the mail does not arrive here. //The same mail that had already gone out this manager told me firsts it was through ISPS and then 30 minutes of begging for help to not use Thai Post, then it's suddenly already shipped out from Fed Ex. And on and on. My new mail service in Los Angeles, which I had requested a low-ranking apartment number from, told me that they could open and scan my mail when I purchased the box by phone and then online. They are now saying that physical boxes do not have opening and scanning and that I have topay for mail to be sent to Thailand to this box which does not recieve any mail because the landlord and Nazi operation has blocked all mail from being received.

 The mail service, which I chose out of Hollywood (I was drugged and thought it would be professional, this is now becoming the worst service--almost, except for something from Miami--these "trendy" cities with "slick" celebrity Nazi Mafia communities have the most vile minions performing the most incompetent and discriminatory actions for blocking and gaslighting--

and so, they put some female named "Kaylee' who puts a sickening "smiley face" after her endless lying responses. She has lied to me and included a smiley face after the lies. I ignored but I wrote urgent messages to the man I had spoken with on the phone, Michael G. and he is not responding. They promised me that this had scanning and opening of mail. The website shows that virtual mailboxes are available but through the virtual company which assigns, automatically home addresses ranging in the 2000's-5000's computer generated, but I need an actual realistic home address and after spending days trying to locate any service that could provide any type of real home address that is realistic for any community, I just sort of scanned the possibilities not knowing anything about LA and the site did not say "Hollywood". I just liked the name of the street and now it's like a nightmare of incompetent lying terrorism. 


They charged my debit card before I had authorized payment while I was still in the notary process. 

They lied repeatedly as the notary page form was being hacked and I could not access it to complete the notarization process for the USPC authorization for 2nd-party control over my mail.

I finally got it solved but was promised by this service, after they had extracted my money without my authorization and before the notary process had been completed (the payment was supposed to be rendered after notary, not before)

I then was told "no problems we will send you a filled-out form" and nothing happened. I sent an email back saying I never received it, no response. After all this hell which is currently in the continuing torture phase of "no tracking information" possible from Fed Ex or my bank

the mail service will not respond to my emails stating that I had made an agreement with the manager (Michael G) who promised that they would scan my mail. They are now telling me they can't do it, that all mail must be forwarded to this address which returns my mail and all mail will not be delivered to this address.

-----------


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...