Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Speaking to the "manager" responsible for sending me debit cards, after I spent 4 months in preparation for this horrid situation assuming that months of asking for change-of-address letters sent to my current address in Thailand would be sent and put in my box. I had accidentally given the wrong apartment number transposing the 3 to 4 for the floor number and that letter was sent to the floor above mine, and then eventually put in my box. The letter sent to my address never arrived but I was told by the bank first they were sending a letter of change of address, and then 5 weeks later I was told the letter never was sent. I requested a new debit card sent to the bank account I have never used a debit card for, my primary account. It was sent back to the bank, and the bank closed my existing debit card for the other account I had not requested a new card for. I was lied to by the bank at least 8 times and told that my cards would remain active until I activated the new cards when they arrived. //Now, being lied to by the bank upon describing what was happening, I had to fight for over 30 minutes explaining that i have no access to money and need emergency services as the agent told me to wait for a phone call sometime later that day (middle of the night for me) I had to fight and fight to get a manager. The manager told me conflicting things constantly, such as the card being issued to another account, and then changing the information a few minutes later. It went on and on for over one hour like that and finally I was told to wait and that an emergency card was being sent Fed Ex. //For the first time I have lived here for over 6 years, no one is in the front lobby area. Not a single person. This is the first time ever this has happened, on the day a Fed Ex might arrive and this condo is completely empty except for a few people who are put in apartments solely to attack me in shifts and vacation terror operations (people on vacation bein paid to torment, poison, mutilate, rape and whatever else they can do--they arrive from Europigapeland or Russia thrilled with excited violence and hate as the Thais throng around them loving and almost violently assaulting me in front of the smug white bigot Nazi pigapes. //So they are now vacating the front lobby and the operation is probably going to center around the corrupt Fed Ex delivery person claiming he cannot locate my address (the condo is on a hill no one could miss it and there aren o condos around this area whatsoever. //The landlord, who has also participated in this, is writing me telling me to be "responsible" for my duties in paying the electric bill, as if I am being neglectful. It is he who informed the Thai Post office to block mail delivery for this unit. I remain waiting and the bank has told me mutliple times that the mail would have tracking information. Now they have lied once more and told me there is no tracking information. They told me that the mail was being sent through ISPS and then Thai Post, and then changed it to saying it would be Fed Ex about 20 minutes later of me explaining that the mail does not arrive here. //The same mail that had already gone out this manager told me firsts it was through ISPS and then 30 minutes of begging for help to not use Thai Post, then it's suddenly already shipped out from Fed Ex. And on and on. My new mail service in Los Angeles, which I had requested a low-ranking apartment number from, told me that they could open and scan my mail when I purchased the box by phone and then online. They are now saying that physical boxes do not have opening and scanning and that I have topay for mail to be sent to Thailand to this box which does not recieve any mail because the landlord and Nazi operation has blocked all mail from being received.

 The mail service, which I chose out of Hollywood (I was drugged and thought it would be professional, this is now becoming the worst service--almost, except for something from Miami--these "trendy" cities with "slick" celebrity Nazi Mafia communities have the most vile minions performing the most incompetent and discriminatory actions for blocking and gaslighting--

and so, they put some female named "Kaylee' who puts a sickening "smiley face" after her endless lying responses. She has lied to me and included a smiley face after the lies. I ignored but I wrote urgent messages to the man I had spoken with on the phone, Michael G. and he is not responding. They promised me that this had scanning and opening of mail. The website shows that virtual mailboxes are available but through the virtual company which assigns, automatically home addresses ranging in the 2000's-5000's computer generated, but I need an actual realistic home address and after spending days trying to locate any service that could provide any type of real home address that is realistic for any community, I just sort of scanned the possibilities not knowing anything about LA and the site did not say "Hollywood". I just liked the name of the street and now it's like a nightmare of incompetent lying terrorism. 


They charged my debit card before I had authorized payment while I was still in the notary process. 

They lied repeatedly as the notary page form was being hacked and I could not access it to complete the notarization process for the USPC authorization for 2nd-party control over my mail.

I finally got it solved but was promised by this service, after they had extracted my money without my authorization and before the notary process had been completed (the payment was supposed to be rendered after notary, not before)

I then was told "no problems we will send you a filled-out form" and nothing happened. I sent an email back saying I never received it, no response. After all this hell which is currently in the continuing torture phase of "no tracking information" possible from Fed Ex or my bank

the mail service will not respond to my emails stating that I had made an agreement with the manager (Michael G) who promised that they would scan my mail. They are now telling me they can't do it, that all mail must be forwarded to this address which returns my mail and all mail will not be delivered to this address.

-----------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...