Thursday, August 8, 2024

I felt very pessimistic yesterday--and for a long time---about Kamala Harris's campaign and position. However, I am also in support of her, just critical due to the past history of this Democrat inclusion in the fascist terrorist torture of me through this "censored/covert" teleportation and microchip implant MK ULTRA technology. The tyranny of foreign leaders (ahem, not naming names) some overtly screaming and absolutely not "liberal" in a sense of 'inclusion" and very much criminally-backed (organized). Yet, I think perhaps Harris may find the independence to break from the absolute grip of the controlled political machine and prove to be a maverick in some regard(s). I am always a very gullible and mind programmed "sheeple" when it comes to baseless "hope" which I cling onto like a life raft during a maelstrom in the middle of a seeming interminable sea. Maybe the shore is approaching, maybe I am stranded as usual. //However, the hope that the Harrisi-Walz ticket brings is a restoration, (hope---??*&(*) of the Middle and Working classes and what may be a financial stabilit5y for that demographic which has been probably the most stabilizing force of America outside of all the "elite" and desperate groups. The Chinese philosophers I have read like Lau Tzu and the I Ching Book of Changes always emphasized that the "middle ground" the middle equilibrium is best for a society. I don't mean conformity but a financial basis of stability so that the reactionary political throngs appealing to chaotic violence will be somewhat quelled.

 I write this because of the Walz inclusion to the Democrat Ticket, and from my experience of having lived in Minnesota, I have a "feel" of (assumptions probably) about what Walz may be about, which is to support various "values" or "value-sets" which tend towards a more "populist" stance of protecting "the little guy" and condemning egregious misbehavior. There is very much, or there was, a philosophical basis that I experienced in Minneapolis, but gullible as I was and still am, that was from a protected college bubble stance. There are also extreme violent racists and murderous bigots, as Derrick Chauvin portrayed and represented in the public lynching of George Floyd, and that brutal police culture still exists in Minnesota and there are numerous cases in the news reporting about such murders upon Latinos, Blacks and just barbarism running throughout Minnesota. 


I personally was taken to a "German" camp in some remote area of Minnesota, and I was "drugged/asleep" while we drove the many hours from Minneapolis to that upstate location out in the middle of woods "nowhere". The man, named John Diebel, an artist of talent and ability was/is a fluent German speaking. He is Half-Irish/German descent but the one time I went to his apartment down the street from my apartment near the University of Minnesota (Dinkytown, Minneapolis) he had a copy of Men Kampf next to his bed. Always lying, he claimed that he read it to understand what 'Not to do" which I now translate to being a veiled "how to learn from previous mistakes and learn to have diversity and inclusion of the 4th Reich in multi-cultural America, the goal of Hitler's takeover scheme for the United States, back in the 30's and still in full operation by these "clandestine" groups which are not "southern" KKK but Northern Minnesota groups which use gang stalking, poisoning and MK ULTRA and all the tools and weapons I have been describing in all my writings for years, in order to achieve a genocial "culling" of opposition to break down society, continue the plot to destroy America from "within".

John (he was called "Matz" at that time, a nickname from the half English/Russian friend I had, another terrorist 4th Reich operative named Marcia Shavzin--she has since I think changed her name to Maria and is now an open pro-Trumper but when she was exploiting me, she was all full-out "alternative" in dress and musical taste. She did a lot of damage to my body and life but I learned a lot from her anyway and she took me to First Avenue and coached me into becoming a Prince-o-phile so I am grateful to her for that. My family hated her. She called John "Matz" which is somehow a more Eastern European name or ..something?

But it was Marcia who had me driven to this German compound and began yelling at "Matz" about this Nazi camp. I told her in my absolute drugged up and naive way that just because they are learning to speak German and living in "German" village dress, clothing, food and language-only--i.e. only German food, only German dress, only German language was accepted at this camp. 


Minnesota has a heritage of German (Protestant) and Norwegian/Swedish descent, for the main part.

The racism was as rampant as any other very racist environment but more cloaked in the former "nice" mentality where hate and violence is supposed to be concealed. 

I am fighting hacking (I did not spend 3-4 hours doing a reset this morning, and so having just done it yesterday, already the system is almost inoperable from just having watched YouTube for a while last night).

I can't really pound and fight this any longer

I hope I got o ut at least a portion of what I am attempting to convey.

--------

Matz was also friends with a very lovely person named Bert Wilson, whose father was the "first black man" on the St. Paul City Council. Bert and Matz/John were always inseparable when it came to exposure of building a group surrounding me for the purpose of brainwashing and essentially kicking me out of Minnesota, ultimately.

All the people involved were half-English, Half-Russian and their parents, at least one of them, came from Europe or Russia and all were very "fair" except for Bert, some of his friends (all students, computer engineers, etc) and then Bert also was a national chess champion and had competed in Russia as one of the United State's top chess competitors.

The level of the terrorists was fairly high in educational and intellectual and artistic skills.

That is the Minneapolis and St. Paul college set that I was around and only for the last 2 years of college. Otherwise, I was assaulted viciously by groups of people in classes, professors but not in the streets as happens in warmer climates. The freezing cold and being bundled and in a little unrecognizable set of layers of bulky clothing for approximately 8 months of the year made being attacked in public much more difficult, so I had little understanding of the immensity of the 4th Reich operation running throughout Minnesota.

------------

I am only giving, with the ENDLESS hacking interruptions and also my brain put into a blank void while fighting to type this--I am not recounting the very awful violent and murderous things that happened there because in comparison to the Los Angeles Hell entities perceived as being "angels" the attacks upon me in Minneapolis pale in comparison. Also in other cities and places, so Minneapolis is more 'decent" but still rife with every kind of racism and volence.

The city of Minneapolis, under the guidance of Walz, just tore down the high-energy nightclub "strip" which created Prince and his artistic freedom. They closed down the "alternative" and put in strip mall and bike paths--took down the very alternative book stores (Schindlers) and the area now is like a dead zone compared to the party zone you can see if you watch Purple Rain or any of the documentaries about the Hennepin Avenue Downtown area of Minneapolis in the 80's or earlier.

---------------I can't write or type better than this, and it's impossible to get out more without spending at least most of my time fighting to backspace and retype words constantly as the keyboard is now too hard to fight to pound and type on.


I told myself to do a 3-hour reset every day but I did not do it this morning. I had no intention of writing but the thoughts are coming out. 

Like an eponymous sign, the title of my blog is "vignettes" and this is a "vignette" semi-portrait of my thoughts and memories (all completely accurate not stylized reaching for memory fragments) I just can't get out cohesion to write thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...