Saturday, August 24, 2024

More lies, more blocks, more hacking while trying to get information so the computer was frozen, turning on and off for 2 hours, each time sort of working so I thought I would not have to do a reset function which I had just done yesterday, along with clearing out the C-drive JUST to access fed ex information, as the hacking commenced the second I logged into the internet so it was just the same as before the 6 hours of fighting to get the malware hacking off the system. Lied to so repeatedly that it's the norm. fed Ex had my package at the Phuket station but lied, and told me they had no idea where it was and while they were holding it at the Phuket station, they hacked the website and all the websites so it showed the package still in Bangkok, even as I drove to pick it up at the PHuket station it showed that it was in transit. Only after I signed for it did the status change.//Returning, after having been told for 2 weeks of fighting to get my mail sent to me, because my debit card had been closed by the bank due to Thai Post and Fed Ex blocking all mail to my address and returning all to sender. My debit card closed immediately. I receive packages here all the time from a local shipping company for items and I had no idea my address was blocked. Anyway, 3 cards returned to the bank, which went into lying mode (always lying for every question asked, almost every agent does this in chat or on the phone and when one person does say the truth I don't believe it or know whether it's correct or not). Told multiple times that when I received the emergency card mailing I could activate the card by phone and use the PIN number later by my discretion. There is no way to activate the card without a PIN number. I tried to phone Visa and the hackers blocked the internet for 2 hours. As soon as I accessed my bank account and tried to open SKYPE they then froze the laptop, and this went on for 2 hours. I kept telling myself to do another 2-hour reset but they would make the computer work for a few minutes, they freeze it again, then turn off the WiFi even though the router shows it is on and the icon on the computer screen shows it is on--but it's off manually remotely blocked even the signal is being hacked so I can never tell when the system is being turned off.//and so it goes on. Now because Fed Ex delayed the shipment for one day, I have to deal with weekend supervisors who probably have not dealt with my case and they probably do not give PIN numbers by phone. It's 2 weeks of me sitting here fighting to get access to my bank account. Zero money and no food and rent due and being lied to non-stop by every agency possible, for over 4 months I tried to avert what I knew was going to be a hell situation of trying to get debit cards sent to me. I was lied to constantly by my bank, and lied to by everyone else so when the blocks occurred, I was under the information assumption that what I had done was correct and would work out. Lied to by my landlord about the mailing address, asking him to fix this situation he does nothing because they have planned this emergency to go on and on and on and on for weeks and weeks. Meanwhile the teleportation attacks are as nasty and foul as they always have been. The New "hope" is a fucking joke in the political sphere. The old dino hopelessness is just as awful, I can't tell which is worse the minority minions or the outright white supremacists???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tortured with murderous hjeart palpitation attacks (microchip implant system in my nervous system, throat and brain and wherever else plus drugging interface) due to TRUTH SERUM drugging or brain manipulation combined with stress, exhaustion from daily fighting literally for my life against people murdering me and me fighting non-stop to not give permission rather than just fighting to the death---that is this contract out on me fully funded by the filth of the democrat party and republican party alike--no difference only in outward theatrical appearances in front of cameras for the voting public.//Heart Palpitation torture and potential murder attack---my heart is racing but not compressed-pounding as Trump has done in the past--this is from yet the same rotation schedule of yet another celebrity who came years and years ago--returned after getting his free deal record contract and appearances---his "turn" is now--he hacked a movie he starred in 1951---and its' so old, albeit color with Yul Brynner as lead and I thought that no one who had attacked me could possibly be sitting in the audience of terrorist celebrities to abuse and get his and his son, daughter wife and family and friends' next free deal by displaying abuse, hate and now it's lethal torture. It feels very painful but in this threshold of "ambient" sort of heart murmur fringing on a severe infringement on my heart rhythms causing arrhythmia but like tight knot in my chest and my body is telling me this is deadly and they will not stop so I must write once more to try to save my life from another just deplorable---probably good friends with Hillary by the way. This one also stuck his derriere in front of my face and either made a "farting" noise or did it after he asked me if Yul Brynner was a better actor than he--as he (william shattner is the culprit for this day, taking turns as usual but the staple terrorists are always in the background coming at me when I just fall asleep to abuse and attack me at my most vulnerable on a daily and nightly basis--never stopping but they welcome in the rotation). This man is in his 90's I thought a movie of that era would not really have any surviving actors who were capable and part of this team. However in the usual drugged sickness (they once more mutilated under my finger the cuticle which also injects drugs into my capillaries and is destroying my hands--which look like mummy hands the skin is parched and fingers all swollen and deformed from slathering of destruction drying out chemicals which cause permanent damage to skin barrier plus non-stop slicing under all cuticles--fingers and toes--my many layers of protection "work" for about 2 days to protect for every new modification but they get past this with their expertise mechanical arm tech and brainstorming --and expert military and black hat hacking and warfare experts, software also and AI undoubtedly is driving the precision attacks).//He played a lead role in The Brothers Karamazov---a Russian novel by Dostoyevsky which i had read--and hoped it would be good. Brynner was so incredible an actor in this role I was amazed and sat transfixed and relieved that I could finally watch a movie and enjoy it without being abused, beaten raped or assaulted by the next line-up of has-beens, wanna be's and failing career formerly box office and for the first few minutes I was in a rapt state of that wonderful floating sensation of falling into a fantasy world the movie projected into my mind (and now they are hacking--not "now" but when I first began the hacking was not endless struggle to get a single letter out now it's hard to pound every single key with my entire hand using my bicepts to pound anything out--very, very slowly and lugubrious time-consuming and the attack on my brain is simultaneous). Shattner played one of the brothers who was a serious religious zealot of sorts, very much a strict adherent of scripture. There were many wonderful elements of character development but I can't watch it again until Shattner dies his abuse is so disgusting--but not like the sick filth of most of the most violent like shitalina and pig ape pitt---who have a few rabbit-out-of--an editor's hat facial expressions, maybe two or three otherwise the usual demeanor of actors in my opinion who are famous in whorewood are just frozen faces displaying usually psychopathic sexualized violent roles of criminality or fake heroic splendor---but just frozen faces they are empty and meaningless people when I am confronted by them endlessly---they play heroes of culture very often or the seeming opposition which is villain but they really are put in these lead roles to display the calm and serene facial blankness plastic surgery created nazified expressions of peaceful "beauty" while "fighting" or they have snarling looks when they are "fighting" and otherwise, the same expression on their faces which very rarely alters. They eyes are always staring ahead without a single emotion except for twinkles of psychopathic gleen which I see clearly in the eyes of media anchors who are the fake heroes of culture for the "liberal" such as the endless joking of rachel maddow and she's a total fraud in this antisemitic climate (I mean within the climate she is on a level basis with the rest who are murder hate nazi-programmed vicious lying empty and blank and dirty nasty but the alteration when they are displayed in public is something you could see in a Disney haunted house roller coaster ride through the cheap facade of the whorewood set which determines the mood and culture and mode of society in this programming apparatus). Shattner played this role, and the role itself was supposed to be a very serious personality type who uses calm deliberation and abiding by stern "Christian" value sets while everybody around him is doing the opposite. Thus his role was not demanding of deep facial theatrics and I had no recognition of him when the few shots I had seen (I clicked on the movie at about the 35 minute mark after the beginning) and his face was very different from probably the plastic surgery he later was offered by the Whorewood nazi modification demands of the producers and the casting agencies. Mind programming turns into nazi murder affiliation during the course of the training program for actors who transcend the ladder of the pyramid of nazi movie control which has manifested in a "fascist' revival in American culture. The parallel is not being discussed by any podcaster I am aware of nor by any of the movie critics who also, occasionally make similar cultural parallels of their own little enclave of political identity (i.e. "black actor" representing the "diaspora" and thus they applaud anything that features black empowerment that is the extent of political commentary I have seen otherwise when a movie is obviously based on racial analysis content it is unavoidable and the tiniest mention of "racism" is brought up but only to the extent that it's unavoidable as a side note to the general theme or movie review analysis.

  Shattner is basically torturing me in a murder motivated assault in keeping with the nazi troop he is tethered to and has been his acting ...