Sunday, August 25, 2024

Terrorist near-murder/assassination of me by many unknown (to me) terrorists on motorbikes and cars, in potentially fatal maneuvers from myriad versions of attack, including microchip implant exploitation.//

 From 2011-2016, I was attacked non-stop every day by a multitude of physical assault due to the microchip implant technology inserted in my throat, I believe my back, obviously in my brain and along my nervous system maybe on some Meridians.

They forced tears out of my eyes for hours per day, literally every single day. That was the first year. Tears streaming down my cheeks every day, every day moisture around my eyes, tears, endless bloating of my face. The end result is poor eyesight and damaged skin on my cheeks and around my eyes, permanent damage that never goes away.

------

It has begun again, and as happened back in 2012, they attack me while I am in heavy traffic, and thusly, it is a form of attempted murder. One wrong move and I would be hit and killed, potentially.


They also make my eyes so sensitive to light that I must wear heavy layers of dark shades plus a dark visor in order to be able to see. I must have layers of protection around my eyes, as any air makes the tears flow much faster. 

While tearing and unable to see or view traffic around me, they also had people on motorbikes veering suddenly directly into me from my parallel position on the road--they would come from a side angle like a street and just drive into me as I drove by. That happened excessively, meaning every time I drove, from 2013-2016. It stopped with Trump took office, and then his wife used designer attack cars, about 1 inch off the ground, so much lower than my motorbike seat level, capable of tackling my motorbike from that height on the ground, a stealth version of a "hit" car for someone on motorcycle or bike.


That happened at least 5 times with my eyes constantly streaming tears down my face, my nose congested and not able to see at all.


The usual 200-400 people assaulting me through the hours of going shopping at various stores (maybe only 200 today, or even less it is a very slow day here on this tourist island in August when it's hot in all the countries I refer to by the usual names, won't repeat here                  .


My internet has turned off 3 times in 10 minutes. I did a 2-hour reset operation, the computer was impossible to use. 


The internet is off again. There is nothing I can do any longer to stop this hacking, especially when the terrorists barge into my room as often as possible. So today they included worse hacking so no matter how many resets or complete clearing of the drives to the "original factory state" they have hacked that process as well.


I was surrounded by babies today as well, a symbolism of all that this group is demanding someone I don't love, who is abusive, violent, nasty and nothing I want, will make a fortune out of forcing a baby out of me.


All these "alpha, go-getter" males are just annoying, to put it as nicely as possible as I've cursed about them and they only get pats on the back, congratulations for this behavior, and then promoted.


I have to fight to publish this as the internet went out for the 4th time in less than 15 minutes after the reset operation. It froze completely today after I returned from shopping, but it was functioning last night and today before I left this room. The floor has been so damaged I can't clean it, by the way. This room is a terrorist filth dump from all the hateful expletives who have been handed access to just trashing and making my home stinking and filthy. The expletives outta Whorewood are still being featured in movies the ideas from which were derived from my writings. Not a single penny or a thank you from a single parasite who has stolen my ideas and then had me raped when I wrote about it. Violent rape by disgusting creeps. It's still going on. The latest has ordered death threats via my motorbike also not operating while these terrorists drive into me within a fraction of a second from a side angle, as they are adjacent or just ahead of me in heavy traffic. Today I tried to put on the brakes but instead the remote attack on my bike had the brakes not working, and the handlebars veering instantly to the right at about a 45-degree angle so I veered into the next lane without having moved my arms to do so. It would have killed me. This happened multiple times. This was done to me years ago when a car literally spun it's wheels and veered directly into me from the side, using some kind of alternative engine, some engines can rev into high speed within a second. The cars that are sent to hit me are specialized cars, not normal and not legal as well.

The handlebars veer to the right instantly (driving on the left side of the road means that a veer to the right is into the path of cars maybe one foot away from the left-side motorbike "lane" which is flexible in Thailand but that's the main gist of how the driving works here.

The brakes are remotely blocked as the handlebars veer instantly through remote tech to the right. It was a murder attempt because even though there was not a car directly in my right-side that would have crushed me, anything could have happened and cars were all around me. If I had not clung onto the handlebars within that fraction of a second in which I had time only to put on the brakes, and instead the handlebars instantly veered me into the next lane--it would have killed me. It was a death threat. The person who has been attacking me demanding a "baby" has made multiple, constant reference to me being killed if I don't comply, genocidal statements about concentration camps, etc me being a slave, etc etc.


So much fun, they are. The teleportation continues unabated every moment they all gather to abuse me. 15 years of it and going on still after 15 years and endless Oscars, being elected president, vice president, obtaining all kinds of prizes, awards and money without end for them all.

I have never done anything to "deserve" this except for defending myself against people poisoning me to death and drugging and date raping and then attacking me according to protocol, which these endlessly monotonous repetitive haters all performed with so much enthusiasm and the hate and racism is astonishing. 

It's of course not a white thing it's every race and skin color and socio economic level as well. 


The internet is on again. Wow, I can publish this. To what avail I wonder? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...