Sunday, August 25, 2024

Terrorist near-murder/assassination of me by many unknown (to me) terrorists on motorbikes and cars, in potentially fatal maneuvers from myriad versions of attack, including microchip implant exploitation.//

 From 2011-2016, I was attacked non-stop every day by a multitude of physical assault due to the microchip implant technology inserted in my throat, I believe my back, obviously in my brain and along my nervous system maybe on some Meridians.

They forced tears out of my eyes for hours per day, literally every single day. That was the first year. Tears streaming down my cheeks every day, every day moisture around my eyes, tears, endless bloating of my face. The end result is poor eyesight and damaged skin on my cheeks and around my eyes, permanent damage that never goes away.

------

It has begun again, and as happened back in 2012, they attack me while I am in heavy traffic, and thusly, it is a form of attempted murder. One wrong move and I would be hit and killed, potentially.


They also make my eyes so sensitive to light that I must wear heavy layers of dark shades plus a dark visor in order to be able to see. I must have layers of protection around my eyes, as any air makes the tears flow much faster. 

While tearing and unable to see or view traffic around me, they also had people on motorbikes veering suddenly directly into me from my parallel position on the road--they would come from a side angle like a street and just drive into me as I drove by. That happened excessively, meaning every time I drove, from 2013-2016. It stopped with Trump took office, and then his wife used designer attack cars, about 1 inch off the ground, so much lower than my motorbike seat level, capable of tackling my motorbike from that height on the ground, a stealth version of a "hit" car for someone on motorcycle or bike.


That happened at least 5 times with my eyes constantly streaming tears down my face, my nose congested and not able to see at all.


The usual 200-400 people assaulting me through the hours of going shopping at various stores (maybe only 200 today, or even less it is a very slow day here on this tourist island in August when it's hot in all the countries I refer to by the usual names, won't repeat here                  .


My internet has turned off 3 times in 10 minutes. I did a 2-hour reset operation, the computer was impossible to use. 


The internet is off again. There is nothing I can do any longer to stop this hacking, especially when the terrorists barge into my room as often as possible. So today they included worse hacking so no matter how many resets or complete clearing of the drives to the "original factory state" they have hacked that process as well.


I was surrounded by babies today as well, a symbolism of all that this group is demanding someone I don't love, who is abusive, violent, nasty and nothing I want, will make a fortune out of forcing a baby out of me.


All these "alpha, go-getter" males are just annoying, to put it as nicely as possible as I've cursed about them and they only get pats on the back, congratulations for this behavior, and then promoted.


I have to fight to publish this as the internet went out for the 4th time in less than 15 minutes after the reset operation. It froze completely today after I returned from shopping, but it was functioning last night and today before I left this room. The floor has been so damaged I can't clean it, by the way. This room is a terrorist filth dump from all the hateful expletives who have been handed access to just trashing and making my home stinking and filthy. The expletives outta Whorewood are still being featured in movies the ideas from which were derived from my writings. Not a single penny or a thank you from a single parasite who has stolen my ideas and then had me raped when I wrote about it. Violent rape by disgusting creeps. It's still going on. The latest has ordered death threats via my motorbike also not operating while these terrorists drive into me within a fraction of a second from a side angle, as they are adjacent or just ahead of me in heavy traffic. Today I tried to put on the brakes but instead the remote attack on my bike had the brakes not working, and the handlebars veering instantly to the right at about a 45-degree angle so I veered into the next lane without having moved my arms to do so. It would have killed me. This happened multiple times. This was done to me years ago when a car literally spun it's wheels and veered directly into me from the side, using some kind of alternative engine, some engines can rev into high speed within a second. The cars that are sent to hit me are specialized cars, not normal and not legal as well.

The handlebars veer to the right instantly (driving on the left side of the road means that a veer to the right is into the path of cars maybe one foot away from the left-side motorbike "lane" which is flexible in Thailand but that's the main gist of how the driving works here.

The brakes are remotely blocked as the handlebars veer instantly through remote tech to the right. It was a murder attempt because even though there was not a car directly in my right-side that would have crushed me, anything could have happened and cars were all around me. If I had not clung onto the handlebars within that fraction of a second in which I had time only to put on the brakes, and instead the handlebars instantly veered me into the next lane--it would have killed me. It was a death threat. The person who has been attacking me demanding a "baby" has made multiple, constant reference to me being killed if I don't comply, genocidal statements about concentration camps, etc me being a slave, etc etc.


So much fun, they are. The teleportation continues unabated every moment they all gather to abuse me. 15 years of it and going on still after 15 years and endless Oscars, being elected president, vice president, obtaining all kinds of prizes, awards and money without end for them all.

I have never done anything to "deserve" this except for defending myself against people poisoning me to death and drugging and date raping and then attacking me according to protocol, which these endlessly monotonous repetitive haters all performed with so much enthusiasm and the hate and racism is astonishing. 

It's of course not a white thing it's every race and skin color and socio economic level as well. 


The internet is on again. Wow, I can publish this. To what avail I wonder? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...