Thursday, August 1, 2024

The "Liberal/Left-Wing"terrorist 4th Reich death squads have all endorsed Krapola as their black Nazi "leader" to bring "blacks" into some parity of acceptance by becoming murderous antisemites for the empowerment of the next generation of the 4th Reich: The truly dystopian terrible future of targeting so as to completely deny services for an ever-increasing technological society. Functions are simply hacked to not respond when you rely on them for the most basic access to financial life-saving systems.//-blocks of phone function so you can't get your "prompt" to work when pressing the correct button to access your bank account. This bank PNC has forced me to have 2-factor authentication. I have spent literally HOURS on the phone and in chat asking managers and people to please change this. It is an option that you must choose it is not forced upon you. I had no phone because I was in such poverty from the Trump endless torture, poisoning and theft of my money from the rapists who broke into my room while I was unconscious sleeping/drugged/MK ULTRA brain implant c hip so no direct awareness in the deep, teleported state being tortured, abused and raped. I finally had enough money once I spent a few years trying to understand how my room was being broken into with barriers and multiple locks on my front door and after a long time I have managed to have that tiny bit of security. The money is not being stolen, I saved enough to buy a phone which was way overpriced but I had no idea aat the time how badly I was being ripped off. (by a LOT almost 6 times the normal price but I was thinking in U.S. terms).//They FORCED me to have a 2-factor authentication to access this bank I also never c hose but was forced upon me as my reliable bank had closed/bankrupt or whatever. //NOt being able to change the need to have a passcode sent by phone to my mobile device--I was able to finally access my account. It worked for about 2 years. Today they "changed" the format where you have to press a button/number on the alphanumeric keypad for the phone--pressing various buttons to receive the code. I pressed the code, and got a message that nothing was received and to try again. I pressed again, heard the audible "beep" and the hacked system claimed they heard nothing and the call was being cancelled. I tried 4 more times until the system locked me out from trying to receive new passwords to access my bank account.//I used the same phone to call a local number that I knew worked only on the prompt keypad system to get to the correct department. My phone worked perfectly which means that the bank system was hacked/rigged. I am now in the bank chat, which has kept me 10 minutes in the chat without a single agent even picking up the chat. The prompts for chat all claim that they will direct me to an agent "now" and the screen is blank, no one will even begin to pick up. This is absolute systematic discrimination and it is from the presidential candidates , both of them, viciousl having me raped, beaten, poisoned and tortured for not wanting any of these criminals to be put into power so they can solidify a criminal enterprise that has already been cemented in place any way. For some sick reason the contract for their "assured" success hinges on me saying that shit is gold. I can't do it, also because of years of t his shit stealing my ideas, having me brutally lraped, poisoning and mutilating me with MURDER poisons that were supposed to paralyze me decades ago and they are abusing me to death and aging me and torturing me as I scream every day that they are goddamn trashy filth. Every day it goes on. Now the most fascist of the candidates, the "black" fascist Nazi working with a host of black nazis and white supremacists reclining in the back, looking at the success of their mind programming of all the minions to tear each other apart as the blacks, jews and all who are with this group of s hit are viciously assaulting me to get kudos and applause for the bs crap they are constantly cranking out about being "down" with blacks for votes and "down" with being a victim of racism. As I fight perpetually, they have forced me to buy 2 phones because they got a hold of one and trashed it, they have remotely hacked into all my phones so the cameras and all internet connections don't work. Even when I get on someone else's reliable mobile phone, it is hacked instantly and keys I press don't work just as happens on this laptop constantly. //And so, they are blocking my access to my bank account by forcing this "press x-number to obtain your one-time password" for a 2-factor authentication process that is supposed to be the CHOICE of the banking customer and NOT forced upon the person by the bank. Every person in chat or on the phone has told me a 180-degree reversal of what the last idiot had told me, some of them yelling fascistically on the phone at me for saying that this is happening. ALL of them doing nothing to stop this. THey have repeatedly told me they would send me address confirmations and they then tell me weeks later the letters were never sent., then again that the letters were sent, and it goes on and on. This is PNC Bank out of Pittsburgh. So I am now still in chat waiting for an agent, as over 15 minutes of them not picking up the chat.

As it turns out, I closed the screen of the page which the "chat' session was in dead limbo. Opened another tab to discover that, upon the next attempt, the system alerted me that all agents were not available as it was not business hours. This sign did not appear, and instead hackers showed that an agent was being assigned and to wait.

I know that I should do a system restore function ("reset" for Windows 11) before any serious attempt to contact the plethora of agents who are lying and hostile without a horrific hacking maelstrom impeding every attempt to garner information.
I know this, but I have not had this kind of obstruction in the past with accessing this account by clicking on the "send passcode to my phone" link and receiving a call, picking it up with an instant, "Here is your passcode, please keep it private...etc and then the numerical code is sent without a hitch or snag. There is no need to press any button to receive the code, until today. Not until K-alalala has joined in, along with Obamamamama, and then Clowney cloony and the rest of the wonderful, anti-rape and "feminist" "woke" and "humanitarian" bunch have joined in viciously demanding and bringing in Senators--
not sure which "side" the Senators belong to, they have their Party affiliation but they are working with the "other side" in this case---

are they working for T-rump but also helping K-alalalalala with Obamamamamama? The $ is being spread around to all in a free-for-all cornucopia engendering the epitome of greed, selfishness and social engineering for hate crime mentality, elitism, lack of all "Democratic" and Constitutional" values, as only applied to the criminal class but unduly heaped in punitive hell upon the less fortunate and less criminal class who are thrown in prison for life for a baggie of crack if they got caught three times.
Not rapists beating, poisoning and ordering minions to break into someone's house, have them raped, poisoned and drugged while stealing their ideas and destroying their property, having them hit by cars and gang stalked by thousands upon thousands of scumbag crap everywhere at all times. 
No, that is "elite entitlement" behavior to be glorified as the epitome of class, style and etiquette, similar to French nobility who were noted by some as having similar types of free accessibility to rape and plunder from their peasant slaves on their huge estates and plantation concentration camp feudalism brothel farming communities, slated to have NO CHANCE to rise above their circumstance unless they serve at the big house as a butler or cleaning cooking staff. Yes, the other chances, for women as well, were either being a "good" wife or a prostitute or not sure--cleaning and later on, teaching was perhaps the one-and-only respite from the traditional Good girl/bad girl roles. As for men, I'm not sure exactly but the limitations were extreme. This is the "system" that these celebrities are working to "achieve" through me as the primary protype of a mind control/microchipped implanted "slave" which has brought into my life countless horrible and disgusting "people" from all ages, backgrounds, socioeconomic levels.

And so, now they are turning their techno-tyrannical system into this kind of sick bs that every single technology is being disrupted constantly and I can't be able to obtain even a basic recovery drive here in this remote place (probably in the U S I would be able to, but here the phone calls are all sabotaged I can't reach any reliable person.

But my phone, which they have never had access to as I have kept it, as far as I know, in a pristine condition (if they got hold of it manually they would have instantly scratched the surfaces and paint off and smeared stinking goo into parts of the keypad--and it's in the same pristine condition as I bought it because I do keep my items now as clean as possible and protected in a way--that I can barely manage at this point. 
\All of this is being done through remote systems hacking into my laptop and phone (my laptop is being infected every time I leave after doing a reset, but they heap malware onto my system just when I am turning on the WiFi it is instant. Sometimes there are 4000-5000 files dumped onto my system which can barely operate, within 20 minutes of having done a 3-hour reset function and then cleaning out the cache requires time, and etc.

This is now making me paralyzed technologically as the hacking potentiality is severe everywhere to block basic access to my online banking.

I can't use most of the functions of this laptop as it is so frozen constantly that it is a miracle if I can use this laptop for more than 20 minutes without it freezing, the WiFi turning off, and etc it goes "Haywire" as some frenetic hacker makes it appear like some Poltergeist has taken over with a crack disposition.
--------
Things like Cortana I have never used, assuming none of it will ever work. They go in and I believe they replaced the Intel memory chip so this system is so slow that I can't use two tabs on one browser simultaneously. One of the pages freezes if I try to access another site on a different tab. 
It goes on and on.
But this is the latest of threats from Senator Kennedy who just joined in again--the last time he joined he threatened to make me homeless. Not being able to access my basic bank online services is cutting off my money, just one of the steps to making me absolutely desperate.
And they all go on. The criminals who are blocked from any legal repercussion and protected in all the violence and hate they inflict upon me, making my body and finances paralyzed and depriving me of just having ONE SINGLE TINY LITTLE CAT FOR A COMPANION--my cat which they stole who was my family.

It is truly tragic that every time I write about the crimes and seriousness of these psychopaths and sleaze incompetents, they are simply further promoted. It was also Kamala Harris (aka Krapola) and Obama who sent this German sick fuck to rape me endlessly as he was promised a free empire for training Americans into more Nazi mannerisms of rape and brutality for "bad women/girls/boys/men" and for absolute Nazi programming to be further brought into the United States through more movies such as the endless Tarantino Mafia/Nazi highlighting of such foreign Nazis out of Europigapeland. It was, in fact, one of the Tarantino characters (but a "Jewish" mafia actor) who brought this sick rotten "fuck" to rape me with ugly stupid whorealina cheering him on. AS she has been doing for over 10 years and constantly stealing ideas. After they have me raped, beaten and drugged poisoned and I am teleported just after having wokien up from being injected into teleportation skits of being abused, raped, homeless, death hate and stupid sick abuse every single night and morning, then waking up as i am spending hours putting away stinking sprayed clothing and cleaning muck the yrder sprayed on my clothing and my living space so it is covered with stinking and permanently-staining goo every single inch of this horrid stinking room.
------
3-6 hours of verbal abuse and endless interrogation so ugly stupid shitalina and the rest of this stupid ugly crew of your famous celebrities can have original ideas as I fight to not have all my money stolen and my property is constantly being destroyed and my money is being taken by endless rip-offs so I have almost always nothing and living on the edge of homelessness. .Every pig who rapes or attacks me offers me some kind of "shelter" if I just go live with them for more fun and games in their shit homes with them doing whatever (gang rape, torture, murder whatever)
ugly filthalina is making millions and millions for every idea she steals from me, every idea which is completely original she is paid all production fees with the top quality production crews and writing teams instead of her former half-asinine movies which lay scattered in the dust heap of forgettable movies--like many of Pig pitt's as well
and so, they never stop.
My every post about this results in more promotions for them all.
Dirty and violently sick Krapola Harris (parasite) was given $200 million almost instantly after having the German filth pig ape rape and beat me--she went off laughing as she was poured money by hillary and her gang of "liberal" fascist Nazis 
she then returned glaring with hate as she had me sitting on the floor in teleportation with this German ugly sick fuck beating and pushing and hitting and raping me yelling into my face sticking his nasty penis into my mouth-shoving it in, sitting on top of me hitting slapping as Krapola, the"black woman" glared in hate at me and asked why I would not just give in and help her for her campaign--or to that effect. I told that filthy dirty pig corollary to rotten and sick Obama and his shit dirty ugly wife that if that stupid whore can't "win" the election with 200 million then she does not deserve it. I was stuck on the floor, I could not move as she sat staring with some huge f rown at me after the German Nazi shit filth had raped me inf ront of her, and the giggly sick ugly prostitutalina who everyone is defending for 14 years and counting of this goin on and on and on plus endless murder of me as I have fought to get them off me.
Not a single penny, not a single thing but guaranteed torture after they steal my ideas every single day they are torturing me to obtain more.
This filthy Nazi German sick creep is being handed POSITIONS IN AMERICA to bring fascism and Nazism into that country as the shit of America keeps reading my posts and continuing to allow this to commence.
It's just a bright wonderful world of stupid, forgettable movies coming out like rancid diarrhea year after year--mostly about horror and death and sleaze and violence and mostly always about murder.
But you all love it. You love them so much. All the people who died fighting Nazis--well, fuck them, right?

When I see which celebrities are endorsing Krapola, I see Clooney, who has been backing shit pig pitt and u gly trashalina for years alongside his "feminist and victim advocate" shit Iranian wife--lying scum pretense and absolutely Nazi fascist and murderous genocidal crap--all of them, they are just the seemingly political Whorewood "elite" who pushes for the most pliable black nazi candidates who will help bring in white supremacy to the fore a la Nazism.
The Germans so avidly welcomed Blacks and befriended them--gave them their German daughters to sleep with, sneered in hate behind their backs in quite subdued tones. The beguiled victims the "blacks" are now fully entrenched into helping Nazis especially the Germans into America into power as they believe they are part of the elite entitled class. They are welcomed in, all is forgotten all the "bad" American racists. Instead the warm and friendly overture Germans are there to lovingly embrace stupid ignorant shit like Obama and his rotten conniving wife into the warm folds of their loving genocidal embraces as they are waltzed into America by these dumb stupid puppet whore minions the Black Nazis like Krapola. I see the endless line-up of blacks who have attacked me in teleportation gushing over Krapola and the rest of the white liberal Nazi establishment making some kind of fake political correctness statement that they are white but care about the "victim" black woman how they love the all-accepting Nazi fascist dictator. All she had to do was have me brutally raped as the white trash "liberal" establishment cheered it on and poured the money.  Hillary gave it full sanction, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...