Thursday, August 1, 2024

The "Liberal/Left-Wing"terrorist 4th Reich death squads have all endorsed Krapola as their black Nazi "leader" to bring "blacks" into some parity of acceptance by becoming murderous antisemites for the empowerment of the next generation of the 4th Reich: The truly dystopian terrible future of targeting so as to completely deny services for an ever-increasing technological society. Functions are simply hacked to not respond when you rely on them for the most basic access to financial life-saving systems.//-blocks of phone function so you can't get your "prompt" to work when pressing the correct button to access your bank account. This bank PNC has forced me to have 2-factor authentication. I have spent literally HOURS on the phone and in chat asking managers and people to please change this. It is an option that you must choose it is not forced upon you. I had no phone because I was in such poverty from the Trump endless torture, poisoning and theft of my money from the rapists who broke into my room while I was unconscious sleeping/drugged/MK ULTRA brain implant c hip so no direct awareness in the deep, teleported state being tortured, abused and raped. I finally had enough money once I spent a few years trying to understand how my room was being broken into with barriers and multiple locks on my front door and after a long time I have managed to have that tiny bit of security. The money is not being stolen, I saved enough to buy a phone which was way overpriced but I had no idea aat the time how badly I was being ripped off. (by a LOT almost 6 times the normal price but I was thinking in U.S. terms).//They FORCED me to have a 2-factor authentication to access this bank I also never c hose but was forced upon me as my reliable bank had closed/bankrupt or whatever. //NOt being able to change the need to have a passcode sent by phone to my mobile device--I was able to finally access my account. It worked for about 2 years. Today they "changed" the format where you have to press a button/number on the alphanumeric keypad for the phone--pressing various buttons to receive the code. I pressed the code, and got a message that nothing was received and to try again. I pressed again, heard the audible "beep" and the hacked system claimed they heard nothing and the call was being cancelled. I tried 4 more times until the system locked me out from trying to receive new passwords to access my bank account.//I used the same phone to call a local number that I knew worked only on the prompt keypad system to get to the correct department. My phone worked perfectly which means that the bank system was hacked/rigged. I am now in the bank chat, which has kept me 10 minutes in the chat without a single agent even picking up the chat. The prompts for chat all claim that they will direct me to an agent "now" and the screen is blank, no one will even begin to pick up. This is absolute systematic discrimination and it is from the presidential candidates , both of them, viciousl having me raped, beaten, poisoned and tortured for not wanting any of these criminals to be put into power so they can solidify a criminal enterprise that has already been cemented in place any way. For some sick reason the contract for their "assured" success hinges on me saying that shit is gold. I can't do it, also because of years of t his shit stealing my ideas, having me brutally lraped, poisoning and mutilating me with MURDER poisons that were supposed to paralyze me decades ago and they are abusing me to death and aging me and torturing me as I scream every day that they are goddamn trashy filth. Every day it goes on. Now the most fascist of the candidates, the "black" fascist Nazi working with a host of black nazis and white supremacists reclining in the back, looking at the success of their mind programming of all the minions to tear each other apart as the blacks, jews and all who are with this group of s hit are viciously assaulting me to get kudos and applause for the bs crap they are constantly cranking out about being "down" with blacks for votes and "down" with being a victim of racism. As I fight perpetually, they have forced me to buy 2 phones because they got a hold of one and trashed it, they have remotely hacked into all my phones so the cameras and all internet connections don't work. Even when I get on someone else's reliable mobile phone, it is hacked instantly and keys I press don't work just as happens on this laptop constantly. //And so, they are blocking my access to my bank account by forcing this "press x-number to obtain your one-time password" for a 2-factor authentication process that is supposed to be the CHOICE of the banking customer and NOT forced upon the person by the bank. Every person in chat or on the phone has told me a 180-degree reversal of what the last idiot had told me, some of them yelling fascistically on the phone at me for saying that this is happening. ALL of them doing nothing to stop this. THey have repeatedly told me they would send me address confirmations and they then tell me weeks later the letters were never sent., then again that the letters were sent, and it goes on and on. This is PNC Bank out of Pittsburgh. So I am now still in chat waiting for an agent, as over 15 minutes of them not picking up the chat.

As it turns out, I closed the screen of the page which the "chat' session was in dead limbo. Opened another tab to discover that, upon the next attempt, the system alerted me that all agents were not available as it was not business hours. This sign did not appear, and instead hackers showed that an agent was being assigned and to wait.

I know that I should do a system restore function ("reset" for Windows 11) before any serious attempt to contact the plethora of agents who are lying and hostile without a horrific hacking maelstrom impeding every attempt to garner information.
I know this, but I have not had this kind of obstruction in the past with accessing this account by clicking on the "send passcode to my phone" link and receiving a call, picking it up with an instant, "Here is your passcode, please keep it private...etc and then the numerical code is sent without a hitch or snag. There is no need to press any button to receive the code, until today. Not until K-alalala has joined in, along with Obamamamama, and then Clowney cloony and the rest of the wonderful, anti-rape and "feminist" "woke" and "humanitarian" bunch have joined in viciously demanding and bringing in Senators--
not sure which "side" the Senators belong to, they have their Party affiliation but they are working with the "other side" in this case---

are they working for T-rump but also helping K-alalalalala with Obamamamamama? The $ is being spread around to all in a free-for-all cornucopia engendering the epitome of greed, selfishness and social engineering for hate crime mentality, elitism, lack of all "Democratic" and Constitutional" values, as only applied to the criminal class but unduly heaped in punitive hell upon the less fortunate and less criminal class who are thrown in prison for life for a baggie of crack if they got caught three times.
Not rapists beating, poisoning and ordering minions to break into someone's house, have them raped, poisoned and drugged while stealing their ideas and destroying their property, having them hit by cars and gang stalked by thousands upon thousands of scumbag crap everywhere at all times. 
No, that is "elite entitlement" behavior to be glorified as the epitome of class, style and etiquette, similar to French nobility who were noted by some as having similar types of free accessibility to rape and plunder from their peasant slaves on their huge estates and plantation concentration camp feudalism brothel farming communities, slated to have NO CHANCE to rise above their circumstance unless they serve at the big house as a butler or cleaning cooking staff. Yes, the other chances, for women as well, were either being a "good" wife or a prostitute or not sure--cleaning and later on, teaching was perhaps the one-and-only respite from the traditional Good girl/bad girl roles. As for men, I'm not sure exactly but the limitations were extreme. This is the "system" that these celebrities are working to "achieve" through me as the primary protype of a mind control/microchipped implanted "slave" which has brought into my life countless horrible and disgusting "people" from all ages, backgrounds, socioeconomic levels.

And so, now they are turning their techno-tyrannical system into this kind of sick bs that every single technology is being disrupted constantly and I can't be able to obtain even a basic recovery drive here in this remote place (probably in the U S I would be able to, but here the phone calls are all sabotaged I can't reach any reliable person.

But my phone, which they have never had access to as I have kept it, as far as I know, in a pristine condition (if they got hold of it manually they would have instantly scratched the surfaces and paint off and smeared stinking goo into parts of the keypad--and it's in the same pristine condition as I bought it because I do keep my items now as clean as possible and protected in a way--that I can barely manage at this point. 
\All of this is being done through remote systems hacking into my laptop and phone (my laptop is being infected every time I leave after doing a reset, but they heap malware onto my system just when I am turning on the WiFi it is instant. Sometimes there are 4000-5000 files dumped onto my system which can barely operate, within 20 minutes of having done a 3-hour reset function and then cleaning out the cache requires time, and etc.

This is now making me paralyzed technologically as the hacking potentiality is severe everywhere to block basic access to my online banking.

I can't use most of the functions of this laptop as it is so frozen constantly that it is a miracle if I can use this laptop for more than 20 minutes without it freezing, the WiFi turning off, and etc it goes "Haywire" as some frenetic hacker makes it appear like some Poltergeist has taken over with a crack disposition.
--------
Things like Cortana I have never used, assuming none of it will ever work. They go in and I believe they replaced the Intel memory chip so this system is so slow that I can't use two tabs on one browser simultaneously. One of the pages freezes if I try to access another site on a different tab. 
It goes on and on.
But this is the latest of threats from Senator Kennedy who just joined in again--the last time he joined he threatened to make me homeless. Not being able to access my basic bank online services is cutting off my money, just one of the steps to making me absolutely desperate.
And they all go on. The criminals who are blocked from any legal repercussion and protected in all the violence and hate they inflict upon me, making my body and finances paralyzed and depriving me of just having ONE SINGLE TINY LITTLE CAT FOR A COMPANION--my cat which they stole who was my family.

It is truly tragic that every time I write about the crimes and seriousness of these psychopaths and sleaze incompetents, they are simply further promoted. It was also Kamala Harris (aka Krapola) and Obama who sent this German sick fuck to rape me endlessly as he was promised a free empire for training Americans into more Nazi mannerisms of rape and brutality for "bad women/girls/boys/men" and for absolute Nazi programming to be further brought into the United States through more movies such as the endless Tarantino Mafia/Nazi highlighting of such foreign Nazis out of Europigapeland. It was, in fact, one of the Tarantino characters (but a "Jewish" mafia actor) who brought this sick rotten "fuck" to rape me with ugly stupid whorealina cheering him on. AS she has been doing for over 10 years and constantly stealing ideas. After they have me raped, beaten and drugged poisoned and I am teleported just after having wokien up from being injected into teleportation skits of being abused, raped, homeless, death hate and stupid sick abuse every single night and morning, then waking up as i am spending hours putting away stinking sprayed clothing and cleaning muck the yrder sprayed on my clothing and my living space so it is covered with stinking and permanently-staining goo every single inch of this horrid stinking room.
------
3-6 hours of verbal abuse and endless interrogation so ugly stupid shitalina and the rest of this stupid ugly crew of your famous celebrities can have original ideas as I fight to not have all my money stolen and my property is constantly being destroyed and my money is being taken by endless rip-offs so I have almost always nothing and living on the edge of homelessness. .Every pig who rapes or attacks me offers me some kind of "shelter" if I just go live with them for more fun and games in their shit homes with them doing whatever (gang rape, torture, murder whatever)
ugly filthalina is making millions and millions for every idea she steals from me, every idea which is completely original she is paid all production fees with the top quality production crews and writing teams instead of her former half-asinine movies which lay scattered in the dust heap of forgettable movies--like many of Pig pitt's as well
and so, they never stop.
My every post about this results in more promotions for them all.
Dirty and violently sick Krapola Harris (parasite) was given $200 million almost instantly after having the German filth pig ape rape and beat me--she went off laughing as she was poured money by hillary and her gang of "liberal" fascist Nazis 
she then returned glaring with hate as she had me sitting on the floor in teleportation with this German ugly sick fuck beating and pushing and hitting and raping me yelling into my face sticking his nasty penis into my mouth-shoving it in, sitting on top of me hitting slapping as Krapola, the"black woman" glared in hate at me and asked why I would not just give in and help her for her campaign--or to that effect. I told that filthy dirty pig corollary to rotten and sick Obama and his shit dirty ugly wife that if that stupid whore can't "win" the election with 200 million then she does not deserve it. I was stuck on the floor, I could not move as she sat staring with some huge f rown at me after the German Nazi shit filth had raped me inf ront of her, and the giggly sick ugly prostitutalina who everyone is defending for 14 years and counting of this goin on and on and on plus endless murder of me as I have fought to get them off me.
Not a single penny, not a single thing but guaranteed torture after they steal my ideas every single day they are torturing me to obtain more.
This filthy Nazi German sick creep is being handed POSITIONS IN AMERICA to bring fascism and Nazism into that country as the shit of America keeps reading my posts and continuing to allow this to commence.
It's just a bright wonderful world of stupid, forgettable movies coming out like rancid diarrhea year after year--mostly about horror and death and sleaze and violence and mostly always about murder.
But you all love it. You love them so much. All the people who died fighting Nazis--well, fuck them, right?

When I see which celebrities are endorsing Krapola, I see Clooney, who has been backing shit pig pitt and u gly trashalina for years alongside his "feminist and victim advocate" shit Iranian wife--lying scum pretense and absolutely Nazi fascist and murderous genocidal crap--all of them, they are just the seemingly political Whorewood "elite" who pushes for the most pliable black nazi candidates who will help bring in white supremacy to the fore a la Nazism.
The Germans so avidly welcomed Blacks and befriended them--gave them their German daughters to sleep with, sneered in hate behind their backs in quite subdued tones. The beguiled victims the "blacks" are now fully entrenched into helping Nazis especially the Germans into America into power as they believe they are part of the elite entitled class. They are welcomed in, all is forgotten all the "bad" American racists. Instead the warm and friendly overture Germans are there to lovingly embrace stupid ignorant shit like Obama and his rotten conniving wife into the warm folds of their loving genocidal embraces as they are waltzed into America by these dumb stupid puppet whore minions the Black Nazis like Krapola. I see the endless line-up of blacks who have attacked me in teleportation gushing over Krapola and the rest of the white liberal Nazi establishment making some kind of fake political correctness statement that they are white but care about the "victim" black woman how they love the all-accepting Nazi fascist dictator. All she had to do was have me brutally raped as the white trash "liberal" establishment cheered it on and poured the money.  Hillary gave it full sanction, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...