Saturday, August 17, 2024

Mind control sand trap--sucking into a vortex of not having the cognition while being screwed-over by endlessly lying terror financial agents with endless repeats of wrong information and being told endless outright lies with so much confusing contradiction of information which is not listed on any site so I have no way to verify or know what is right or wrong. My brain is corroded in the phone tech state terrorism so I am "gullible" by technological block of awareness and ability to function logically. I can't count simple sums at such times, my brain is frozen and 'stuck" in a non-understanding mode and the pig ape expletives of this filth organization exploit that to the max. Phoning the Visa Emergency services not on random, which for the first call I got professional service with friendly answers, all correct. Once the terror teams realized I was going through that route to obtain information my bank was not providing me, they literally blocked the WiFi connection so I had to phone back. I have been given the same lying scumbag person with the same voice but only slightly modified to sound a bit different---

 Told the first time I asked, with a "real" Visa agent that I could have cash wired from my bank account through Western Union. Told by another agent with that "outsourcing" voice, nasal and yappy and nasty but with endless "friendly" stock responses that the terrorists all have in customer service while t hey f** you over. I was told that I had to withdraw from a debit card in order to have money wired. I told her first that my cards were closed and I had no access. She kept repeating that cash could only be sent via a debit card and gave me the number--a completely random number she invented that wasn't even the "open" card listed on my bank online page which was never sent to me but it appears with only the last four digits on the page for my personal log-in under ATM/Debit Credit services.

I told her the last 4 digits, she then said she does not have that number but all other agents at my bank had that as my only open card number (never sent to me, all cards closed by the bank except for one I don't have)

She then kept repeating that I could only withdraw cash to be sent from a visa debit card and not from my personal account. I kept telling her that I was told i could withdraw from my account as I have no card, (for the 5th time by that point in her endlessly repeating the same information but with a slightly different bit of wrong information added) I kept asking her about withdrawing money from my account and having it wired. She kept ignoring that, then when I screamed finally into the phone whether they could withdraw money from my account and not a debit card, she said yes, then went back into the debit card being the only option and telling me she has no debit card on file and then that I had to do this. I began screaming into the phone that I need money withdrawn from my account. 

It took me so long to "realize" that this is one of the millions of lying attacks that had already been going on all day from the bank.

The bank did exactly the same thing so repeatedly but with friendly interrogation tactics that sounded like reasonable responses and they used all the financial rhetoric to imply that I was not understanding what they were saying. My brain was put into a total confusion not because I can't understand, but while people not accustomed to understanding how the brain functions are totally blocked as I have experienced this for years, I could not begin to fathom that I was for the billionth time being lied to and put into a run-around ring of abusive "can't you understand?" repeats from the nasty female or male who is being paid to do this.

I apologized for not understanding, also under mind control. As always happens, I only realize that my brain was blocked from understanding in what is compartmentalized brain functioning so rational and logic are severely compromised by the tech while sort of confusion and various other energy "waves" and "pulses" are then being transmitted into the brain and nervous system, plus non-stop subliminal messages while the idiot lying hate terrorist is almost yelling information, but always slightly different from the last lie, then going back to the original lie and denying all information that is correct very quickly and then reverting back to blaming me for not understanding.


It is a most ubiquitous form of attack and while people reading this probably "doubt" the veracity as they and you all want to constantly berate abuse insult and destroy me in any way possible, this is an artificial construct of constricting brain function.

Likewise, my every business email, chat session is fraught with hacking rewrites that are very discrediting as if I can't understand or write English like a proficient native speaker but like a 3rd grade foreigner who can barely spell or think clearly in English.


I now have to spend yet another day fighting the lies, the brain attacks while I"m being lied to, and fighting to get money that is blocked because the terrorist filth bucket shit whores blocked this address from all mail being sent--returned immediately upon arrival to the post office or Fed Ex or by customs.

All done by highly officious shit whores from the government working with the shit of the Thai government (my landlord was in a photo hugging the last dictator PM Thaksin, whose influence is still very strong in Thailand--military coup overtake, royalist control, a total ban on any form of protest for whatever reason, however small or great (not even writing any criticism of the government online, which I have just done sort of)

--------

It just happened again with my landlord via phone at the front desk of this condo---I was aware that he was full of it you-know-what but I could do nothing but suffer the slow endless drone of his dribbling of information I have told him for the past week in emails, text messages every day that mail is not arriving at my address, which he is responsible for. He pretended he could not understand this and repeated to me that a package would be sent to my address at my box--I am trying to get a manager's name for delivery at the condo instead of my personal box--and it should be easy even using Google Translate but I had to get online because the Thai people at the desk, plus the cleaning lady, who kept repeating what I was saying like a yapping laughing parrot--the other claiming not understanding a single teeny word of English--Phuket has millions oof English-only speaking tourists per year. This condo is half a mile from a major "first class" shopping mall everyone speaks English. This is condo that rents to foreigners, the white trash hate bigots are here in droves year-round to attack me and the brown do the dirty work for them.

I spoke into her phone, but she could not understand the Thai so I got on the laptop to write on a big screen  using Google translate, which she had been using which I had been speaking into but she could not understand.. Over 20 minutes of her not understanding finally I asked her to let me type out on the laptop into the google translate page. Suddenly about 20 people rambled into the lobby from all the doorways, the lead being the white pig ape bigot and behind him on all sides were the usual 20 brown-ration of minions to bigot pig ape Nazi scumbag trash cesspool scumbag--which is all "they" are to me by now.

The internet was instantly hacked after they all appeared to see what I was doing. As right now, hacking is pervasive.

But I had the landlord speak to her, I explained from the week every day of writing to him to check the post office why this address will not accept my mail for my unit. No response, and I told him I need to have the delivery sent to the front desk, not to my room. After much "no understand" from this perfect English speaker "professional", he spoke to the "no english" front desk who deals with all the English-speaking scum white pig apes who put filth and shit in my room using their dirty filthy brown-skinned minions doing that dirty work for the more filthy apes of white skin--no offence to "white" people just the filthy sickness of this organization.

 HE repeated after going on with the "no speak English" Thai woman and spoke for a long time, going well beyond the limits of explaining that mail will be delivered to my room or the front desk and I need the exact mailing address and name of the manager. He got me on the phone and told me that mail would be sent to my unit, my room, and etc I had to interrupt him and say for the 25th time this week, literally, that mail does not get delivered to this room and to repeat for the 4th time within a 5-minute conversation that I need the address for the front desk and not my room.

He finally gave it to me after talking for a long time to the Thai woman at the front desk by phone--explaining to me very slowly as if I can't understand that I just need to write the number 1-4-7, repeated it, and said "that is not your room number that is only for the condo so you don't have to give your room number and the mail will deliver to the main address and that is just for the building number so you don't have to put your room number on the package"....I just asked him for the numerical address without my room number, because I already figured it out but I wanted confirmation. He went on repeating things I had already said were not functioning and then repeating very slowly like talking to a small child, which is what many of the customer service operators do when they are lying to me, as if I can't understand that the obvious lies are actually due to my lack of comprehension.

These sleazy filth creeps are so tricky and so well-polished at the snake oil sales pitch and so disgusting on every other level, for the most part.

Surrounded by them constantly, on the phone, with no one decent having anything to do with me. The people I admire just want nothing to do with this situation hoping it will never breach their little safe happy bubbles of existence.

No matter what, the group is expanding so anyone living in that blissful state of ignorance should stop and consider what not fighting for the freedom of your country and being vigilant truly entails because it is obvious from the news and the crazed actions and disruptions and threats of Civil War and despitism rising that being complacent is akin to being "sheeple" waiting for the next slaughter to be "steaks on the table by consent and by decree" (a quote by William Cooper, Hour of the Time admonition to stop being stupidly blank while everything around you seems to be going into chaos mode. Don't believe the comforting media entertainment deception that people give a goddamn about you, sanity, love, compassion or anything else but their egos and genitals being catered to with luxury haute living conditions--and any way to obtain that is qualified to go through any means necessary.


---------

Back to the mind control terrorism routine that, while in the middle of the confusion skit, my brain is under attack so cognition is thwarted to the degree that I can't add two simple sums and get the correct answer. So many times, I add extremely basic numbers and I get one number fixed in my brain, my brain registers it as I count twice or thrice, and in the end, the sum is wrong and when I am out of the situation my brain is once more able to calculate the numbers easily and correctly. The brain gets "stuck" in a vortex of a broken record wrong groove with people attacking me constantly during an information question-answer session by phone or in person.

|While this landlord began to say ever-so slowly that the package needed to be addressed to my unit number, after one week of mail being returned, me writing two emails to him and SMS messages and phoning him saying that mail is being returned to this address--writing twice today earlier that I need to send a package to the front desk and him responding when the front desk "no understan" a single, not one single word of English except basics like "money" I go" etc (lying constantly, of course, all of them without end, me with no back-up, support or help from anybody around me or if so, done so limited so unobtrusive and so quickly almost to be non-existent and then I never hear or see from them again except very briefly walking away in terror to be attacked for having helped me or having been friendly even for one single minute towards me.

The landlord, as he began to tell me that when I asked for just the building address ,not my room, he began slowly to say that my room number I had to add for Fed Ex delivery, then I had to once more correct him, asking him to talk to the desk person (in Thai) to get the actual mailing address, 5 minutes later after they laughed together, probably working out how to screw me once more, the landlord began explaining that I only have to write 147 and not my room number and etc a very long-winded "you only have to write the bulding number not your room number, the letter will arrive to the front desk so you don't have to give your room number" which he kept repeating. I said "ok I understand" immediately he ignored that talking over me as I said it again and he talked louder over me. This happens constantly in phone conversations especially when they are lying constantly and in the end, they have only wasted my time asking for information. They always refer me to another phone number, which refers me to another phone number, which refers me to the first number, which refers me to the third number. No one picking up the phones can speak English or if so, only extremely badly and very quietly. They interrupt me and continue yapping after I say "OK I got it I got it I GOT IT I UNDERSTANFD STOP GOING ON " finally screaming to get them to stop so I can ask another question which they butcher and lie and give only wrong information again, and again and again and again.

I spent over 6 hours last night fighting for any  help or information. I got nothing done. I was then blocked from the bank for help as they lied and told me that the information I gave for verification was wrong and really outright lied on the phone, it was extremely obvious and I was stuck phoning around and around. I am stuck without a delivery of my cards for over 6 days asking instantly for emergency funds and explaining my situation endlessly and having to repeat it only to have to repeat it only to repeat it and that is only 4-5 times but in reality it's been at least 25 times for the past week.

Once again, to this landlord repeating it 4 times within a space of 2 hours to get him to just give the building address, one simple number for the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...