Thursday, August 22, 2024

UNITED SOLUTIONS MAILBOX SERVICES OF WHOREWOOD (hollywood) a minion nightmare business: Repeatedly LIED TO and RIPPED OFF $$$ by a mail service out of Hollywood, LA. Now, one may ask, if I have so many horrific enemies in that town for not doing what expletives want for their endless destruction of my life for their personal promotions, all 500,000 of the expletives in that area and beyond, controlled by foreign agents and interests--as far as I can tell from the proximity of 15 years of this never-ending hell of being subjected to them. Why I chose this area was because I was looking for an easy location to fly to from where I am in case I must be accessible to certain demands that I will not name. California is a better State in many respects, I believe, than Florida but I probably still made the wrong choice. I was looking for a virtual mail service but discovered I need a mailbox with a scanning and opening of mail service as well, as I have had for over 10 years f rom an assortment of mailbox services in Florida. I was looking through the list of virtual mail services and saw a very interesting address, not knowing that it was in the belly of the beast, right in the middle of highest retail mansions in ole Whorewood. I just liked the name of the street. Silly me. I saw t hen that they also had physical mailboxes and so I phoned

 I could not finish the line above, as the hacking froze the page solid so I just have to continue below, unsure where I had left off because I had to do something and I can't access the line above (in the "title" section)


I had asked this business whether they could offer opening of mail, scanning and a physical box. I have always had relatively semi-reliable shit horrible service out of mail box services in Florida, but absolutely controlled Hatewood Central LA is far above the illegal and corruption scale I have never been exposed to.


I have never been so outright lied to from a business upon first request for services. They told me point blank with friendly tone, yes, we provide these services and the cost is (for me very expensive). I was t hen lied to again when I told them that the notary service fill-out form was being blocked and I could not fill it out in order to legalize the opening of my mail by this service. They connected me via email to some female name who added a stupid smiley face to every shitty lie she gave in response: yes, we can send you a filled-out form and here it is in the attachment. There was no attachment. I wrote back, they never responded and I had to perform a total multiple hour-long recovery of my laptop in order to simply access forms. Today,. I did the same thing and downloading a few files and using the computer for a few hours and nothing downloads correctly and the computer is freezing. I cleared out the entire C-Drive to factory condition two days ago just to be able to phone my bank which has also put me through non-stop "mistake" responses for all the years of endlessly phoning. The situation of being a target is that every business is THRILLED to be paid to deny service, and the minions working the phones are THRILLED to be screwing me over and anybody else over, I suspect as it can't be just me. People LOVE this situation where they can lie and steal and get away with it and then get promoted for it.

boy oh boy

and so, I told them to wait until I was notarized as I was having problems on my end with tech and hacking-they sucked the money out of my account without my permission and since then have not answered any emails until I had to write thrice to get the manager who confirmed that--NO, they don't open mail and scan from the service I had paid for, after the personal phone call where he promised me it would be okay.

They can only send me mail from that box to Thailand and I have to pay the fee and they can't even open the mail to tell me the contents. They never responded to the many emails I had written asking about why I was told otherwise, of course.


I then sent an email, very polite, as succinct as I could be, asking about the situation atten the manager I had spoken with on the phone (the 2nd and 3rd request were unanswered this was my 4th request for information on exactly what they were going to offer--which is nothing I ever chose nor would have chosen and it was a pure and simple screw-over lie theft operation by these expletives.

I then sent an email asking if they could also give me virtual mail service from the same location and transfer the mail from my box to the virtual mail. But I saw, after receiving no response, that the email I had sent had been REWRITTEN BY HACKERS and it made absolutely no sense at all. IT was so confusing that nothing could be made of the question it was jarbled mishmash, absolutely discrediting for me. It could have been anyone rewriting the question and hacking in as my email is almost an "open source" hacking game for the terrorists who constantly rewrite my every business email, personal email and all that I type on everything this post especially.


I had to explain that my emails are being rewritten I have hacking problems and posed the question again.


That was just now, spending over 2 hours today alone fighting to use the computer after 2 hours of doing a system reset (as opposed to the 10 hours I performed 2 days ago of clearing out the entire C-drive to factory condition).

------

all the lies and failures of most critical information needs, my bank and my mail, were attacked the same week and all my life depends on the functioning of both.

======

The same week this ersatz scurrilous mail service, United Solutions of Hollywood, lied to me and made me once more have to fight for actual service for my life and financial status, I was also confronted with mail where I live being blocked by the mail service in  Thailand and my landlord doing nothing about it but giving me time to fight to have the banking necessities for withdrawing money from my account sent to me in an emergency, as it was returned, I was then put through a hell by the bank because my identity was very shady to them at that point--or they were just screwing me around as well. That all have happened at the same time during the same week is not a coincidence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...