Monday, August 26, 2024

Teleportation rape & physical mutilation from mechanical arms while in a deep healing sleep--needing peace. Hours of yelling as furiously as possible, my daily morning routine of life-sucking old-age-making psychic injury imposed by life-fucking celebrities and politicians to suck every bit of youth, beauty, health and life out of me and dump their hate and negativity feed off the ideas I am screaming about how awful they are, using philosophical and socio-political and personal epiphanies, which they suck out to use as their own "material" for the deceptions of being "decent, loving and glamorous human beings" that they are (not).

Exhausted from not only 15 years of non-stop daily and nightly torture with all this wonderful modern technology which most of you can only surmise about, reading my posts, unsure if this is just delusional ranting or not...

Exhausted from a 30-day utter screw-around by multiple factors around me, with food supply on near-end at the beginning of this cut-off of my money and access to paying rent and buying food. Being lied-to non-stop by every single agency, so every attempt I made was thwarted and I had to wait, get lied to with food at near zero and then at zero (almost). My body is so fragile from years of poisoning and torture and mutilation and fighting against frenzied parasitic hateful expletives out of Congress and Whorewood, so depleted and fighting literally for my life every single day

I fell asleep after the morning teleportation yelling session, which has been ongoing every morning of me screaming with rage and hate that I can't stand this group of fucking shit at all, never liked them, have been telling them this for 15 years they never stop. They can't "win" unless they are exploiting and abusing me. They can't get elected they can't create their own ideas and without torturing me the Nazi/mafia 4th Reich would not consider putting them at the Oscars and Golden Globes, but once they prove how viciously stupidly psychopathic towards me, day-after-day, oh how much attention they receive not only from the upper controlling psycho group, but down below in the trenches, the civilian death squad groups all taking the same orders and following the same hate procedures, globally worldwide the same "playbook" is used everywhere. These are the "silent majority" which was given an innocuous title. These are the death squad members who are waiting for the chance to kill off millions so they can take over all the benefits of the planet.

------

Screaming that I can't stand them. Being told I "have no choice" as they continue unabated.

--------

I fell asleep this morning after determining I would finally begin to do things I had wanted to do but was so consumed into frantic desperation to get money to buy food and pay rent and be solvent that I could not even do nighttime health regimes I was so exhausted with phone calls to the bank, being lied-to constantly by all and every agency including Fed Ex.

I fell asleep this morning, after the endless hours of screaming that this man who I never wanted, but I was on Kratom when he emerged after I had watched a tv movie series that he had starred in, that was all I did except for look his name up on IMDB--not an invitation for my life to be sucked dry and raped constantly but that is how this group operates in this context of the extremely protected situation of being able to "do what you want" to me within limits.

Saying NO for the past two months, I screamed it again. Once I was in a most sick state of sleep, my body shut down from exhaustion. I slept over 8 hours and while in this sleep, the rapist did his nasty deed while I was in deep healing sick sleep. I tried as usual to say no. Once he finished, he slapped me and I was just mutilated by the mechanical arms digging sharp objects under my cuticles, as has been done for years and years with the same people urging this Europigapeland thing to rape and beat me, all applauding and hugging him--they are the ones who have been poisoning and mutilating me through their proxy death squadron groups.


The healing I have been trying to effect on my nails was damaged again. The cuticles have been literally cut out of my fingertips so the nail will not grow back--or the root of the nail has been so severed that at least 4 fingers have lost the outer edges of the root and no nail grows back any longer. As usual, they cut into that area again after the rape and the abuse and yelling with me screaming to get off me you fucking pieces of shit (not saying that today, today I used more descriptive language. In the audience of the members of the group connected to this, obviously must have been some coming to monitor the situation as my life was threatened yesterday while driving--seriously, by attacks the politicians who have returned to endlessly bolster their wealth and careers by endlessly assaulting me through this system and the attacks they had imposed upon me over 8 years ago are now back-tears pouring out of my eyes--cars and motorbikes suddenly veering into me as my brakes and handlebars are remotely attacked so the brakes don't work and the handlebars veer to the right instantly once I try to pull on the hand brakes on my motorbike--while tears are streaming out of my eyes due to the microchip implants in my throat, brain and elsewhere in my body.

The politicians no longer had the goofy psychopathic smiles with the rapist, who appears repentant and saddened. All was gone once the audience watching to inspect the deadliness of this group was out of the picture back returned the fascist Nazi abusing me because I just reacted under Opiod usage, taking Kratom as a form of pain reduction after not taking any drugs or alcohol for years and years trying to be as sober as possible. Finally the pain has been too much. The parasites instantly reacted to harass and make all the financial details and everything else as confusing and deadly as possible. One slip-up on my part could be potentially devastating.

This rapist is something of a wrestler and probably is, in addition to martial arts, his main attack is from exploiting every single vulnerability and weakness. The second my body relaxes he begins to hit me, after I fight to get him off me. That is how he has begun this parasitic attack on me, and because I had reacted to his aggressive stance, and he is absolutely raping me while I am saying no, sitting on top of me and this is done while I am in an unconscious state so I "wake up" in the deep sleep teleported state, always very sick by the way from toxic shock poisoning detox, and he forces himself on me, in me and then I fight and am too weak and tired (but not taking Kratom but I took it for about 2 months so some of it is stil in my system)

and I know that once I can't fight any longer he begins his very abusive attack. Demanding every single thing out of me, looking for an absolute exploitation in the United States and for his role playing Nazi master race upon me, he is cheered on by blacks and whites alike out of Congress and Whorewood.

I remain being mutilated because I was too exhausted to cover my hands and body as I always do every night. My fingers after years of doing this are still swollen from objects being inserted, every time I am so sick which happens relatively frequently


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...