Monday, August 26, 2024

Teleportation rape & physical mutilation from mechanical arms while in a deep healing sleep--needing peace. Hours of yelling as furiously as possible, my daily morning routine of life-sucking old-age-making psychic injury imposed by life-fucking celebrities and politicians to suck every bit of youth, beauty, health and life out of me and dump their hate and negativity feed off the ideas I am screaming about how awful they are, using philosophical and socio-political and personal epiphanies, which they suck out to use as their own "material" for the deceptions of being "decent, loving and glamorous human beings" that they are (not).

Exhausted from not only 15 years of non-stop daily and nightly torture with all this wonderful modern technology which most of you can only surmise about, reading my posts, unsure if this is just delusional ranting or not...

Exhausted from a 30-day utter screw-around by multiple factors around me, with food supply on near-end at the beginning of this cut-off of my money and access to paying rent and buying food. Being lied-to non-stop by every single agency, so every attempt I made was thwarted and I had to wait, get lied to with food at near zero and then at zero (almost). My body is so fragile from years of poisoning and torture and mutilation and fighting against frenzied parasitic hateful expletives out of Congress and Whorewood, so depleted and fighting literally for my life every single day

I fell asleep after the morning teleportation yelling session, which has been ongoing every morning of me screaming with rage and hate that I can't stand this group of fucking shit at all, never liked them, have been telling them this for 15 years they never stop. They can't "win" unless they are exploiting and abusing me. They can't get elected they can't create their own ideas and without torturing me the Nazi/mafia 4th Reich would not consider putting them at the Oscars and Golden Globes, but once they prove how viciously stupidly psychopathic towards me, day-after-day, oh how much attention they receive not only from the upper controlling psycho group, but down below in the trenches, the civilian death squad groups all taking the same orders and following the same hate procedures, globally worldwide the same "playbook" is used everywhere. These are the "silent majority" which was given an innocuous title. These are the death squad members who are waiting for the chance to kill off millions so they can take over all the benefits of the planet.

------

Screaming that I can't stand them. Being told I "have no choice" as they continue unabated.

--------

I fell asleep this morning after determining I would finally begin to do things I had wanted to do but was so consumed into frantic desperation to get money to buy food and pay rent and be solvent that I could not even do nighttime health regimes I was so exhausted with phone calls to the bank, being lied-to constantly by all and every agency including Fed Ex.

I fell asleep this morning, after the endless hours of screaming that this man who I never wanted, but I was on Kratom when he emerged after I had watched a tv movie series that he had starred in, that was all I did except for look his name up on IMDB--not an invitation for my life to be sucked dry and raped constantly but that is how this group operates in this context of the extremely protected situation of being able to "do what you want" to me within limits.

Saying NO for the past two months, I screamed it again. Once I was in a most sick state of sleep, my body shut down from exhaustion. I slept over 8 hours and while in this sleep, the rapist did his nasty deed while I was in deep healing sick sleep. I tried as usual to say no. Once he finished, he slapped me and I was just mutilated by the mechanical arms digging sharp objects under my cuticles, as has been done for years and years with the same people urging this Europigapeland thing to rape and beat me, all applauding and hugging him--they are the ones who have been poisoning and mutilating me through their proxy death squadron groups.


The healing I have been trying to effect on my nails was damaged again. The cuticles have been literally cut out of my fingertips so the nail will not grow back--or the root of the nail has been so severed that at least 4 fingers have lost the outer edges of the root and no nail grows back any longer. As usual, they cut into that area again after the rape and the abuse and yelling with me screaming to get off me you fucking pieces of shit (not saying that today, today I used more descriptive language. In the audience of the members of the group connected to this, obviously must have been some coming to monitor the situation as my life was threatened yesterday while driving--seriously, by attacks the politicians who have returned to endlessly bolster their wealth and careers by endlessly assaulting me through this system and the attacks they had imposed upon me over 8 years ago are now back-tears pouring out of my eyes--cars and motorbikes suddenly veering into me as my brakes and handlebars are remotely attacked so the brakes don't work and the handlebars veer to the right instantly once I try to pull on the hand brakes on my motorbike--while tears are streaming out of my eyes due to the microchip implants in my throat, brain and elsewhere in my body.

The politicians no longer had the goofy psychopathic smiles with the rapist, who appears repentant and saddened. All was gone once the audience watching to inspect the deadliness of this group was out of the picture back returned the fascist Nazi abusing me because I just reacted under Opiod usage, taking Kratom as a form of pain reduction after not taking any drugs or alcohol for years and years trying to be as sober as possible. Finally the pain has been too much. The parasites instantly reacted to harass and make all the financial details and everything else as confusing and deadly as possible. One slip-up on my part could be potentially devastating.

This rapist is something of a wrestler and probably is, in addition to martial arts, his main attack is from exploiting every single vulnerability and weakness. The second my body relaxes he begins to hit me, after I fight to get him off me. That is how he has begun this parasitic attack on me, and because I had reacted to his aggressive stance, and he is absolutely raping me while I am saying no, sitting on top of me and this is done while I am in an unconscious state so I "wake up" in the deep sleep teleported state, always very sick by the way from toxic shock poisoning detox, and he forces himself on me, in me and then I fight and am too weak and tired (but not taking Kratom but I took it for about 2 months so some of it is stil in my system)

and I know that once I can't fight any longer he begins his very abusive attack. Demanding every single thing out of me, looking for an absolute exploitation in the United States and for his role playing Nazi master race upon me, he is cheered on by blacks and whites alike out of Congress and Whorewood.

I remain being mutilated because I was too exhausted to cover my hands and body as I always do every night. My fingers after years of doing this are still swollen from objects being inserted, every time I am so sick which happens relatively frequently


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...