Wednesday, August 14, 2024

The expletive A$$-hole list of Whorewood and their politician partners have killed my cat, La Moux. I can't "feel" her any longer. They stole her in 2013 because I was screaming for Depp to stop teleporting and raping poison into my body. They refuse to return her. Instead they are trying to force me to have a baby, although filthalina and pit shit pitt had part of my uterus severed out for saying no to being exploited by Pitt. They teleported me to my cat who had been abused by the band Rammstein and also Baryishnikov after I wrote, in my private Facebook page when Rammstein was under investigation for sexual battery and I think it was attempted rape--and that I had written people who are involved in this teleportation rape contract often are put into the media for having abused other women. They teleported me to my cat screaming and clinging to my leg in terror as the German pig ape band sat smiling with typical Nazi German sadistic glee--as Germans are now almost openly Nazi by the way but no one cares about this. You all really want lying people posing as humanitarian who are truly violently murderously sleazy and disgusting so this means nothing to you (all). //I have been asking and begging for my cat, my true one and only soul mate and love, to be returned. I can't "feel" that she is alive any longer. She was born in 1999 and it is a Guinness world record if she remains alive now. The pig apes broke her rib cage and beat her after, for 3 years I had been writing to Nicola Siervo, a sick ugly Europigape Nazi Mafia Italian best friends with Rambo out of Miami--who had been pumping poison he and his partners kept pouring into my food, and then pumping into my body every day as the sleazy sick pig ape Nazi men can't get enough of raping me while I am bloated, shitting poison out, dying from poisoning as I fight to get them to stop they terrorize and a never-ending slew of rotten white pig ape trash me (with a lot of money because their filthy family killed millions and stole all that people actually SUPERIOR to them had earned and worked for, I consider the Nazi men all trash and low-class subhuman they truly are the pig apes but also add rats to that description). //She was all I had, a beautiful and most wonderful creature. these are ugly, sinister worthless filth bucket sacks of shit who I am dealing with. Every day they ask me for ideas while I am in a freshly-drugged, deep sleep state upon which they begin violently yelling with hate at the top of their rotten lungs that I am wrong, and this is stupid, and mocking me. I spend hours screaming that they are filthy and pieces of shit and why and explaining my ideas so the filthy sick parasties can steal more ideas. it goes on and on and on with ugly filthalina and shit pig pitt and now this german rotten rapist fuck is there as well. Endlessly slapping raping and abusing me but nothing compared to filthy ugly shitalina.

 The first sentence above I had to rewrite after having published it. I had made one single mistake in the above but I left it on because of the stiffness and impossibility of the keyboard also hacked. I saw instantly within the first 4 words a hack retype mispelled word


My cat was everything I loved, cherished and had as a real love in my life and the ugly sinister shit pig apes took her because i loved her and she loved me. The pieces of shit are endlessly asking me for ideas while I am in a drugged, sleep state actually just prior to them using the technology to wake me. This morning i used a few more educated words, a vocabulary stretch beyond the limitations that these filthy stupid ape pig rats use and they are so racist that me using any educated examples of verbal ability they immediately yell at me and call me stupid, and that I am pretending and mockin that I am being pretentious for actually presenting intellectualism and verbal acuity.


I had to yell again because they are detestation that is beyond disgust and ugly sinister filthalina sat smiling with me screaming, now every day obviously turning grey from poisoning and abuse and stress that senators rush to join in on, presidents use as their stepping stone prior to becoming president, and then continuing the abuse and passing me around to everyone possible so the entire shit network of filth will replace anything that may have had competency and moral capacity.

--------

Meanwhile, the German ass-wipe creep who is constantly forcing demeaning sexual abuse on me for his promotion, with the group of sleaze, sickness and filth watching on, my brain and body corroded with poisons and drugs and mind control tech blasting my compartments of sexual brain function to the maximum level and I respond in a frenzy of uncontrollable passion which I have nothing for this man or his friends his movies or anything about him, and the more he plays this master race game on me, the lower I deem him to be on any true evolutionary scale and any progress of humanity, which of course reflects on the United Nations "feminist" filthalina and whore prostituted icon of all the rotten presidents and people like Pelosi who just shower this sick group of filth with every act of despicable torture upon me. Shit like Pelosi feel excited that women like me are being destroyed, and that I am poisoned blocked in health are finances and raped by ugly sick sleazy filth crap pig apes mostly from Europigapeland. 

He is slapping my face for saying that he is not some superior master as he forces me on my knees and is sexually extremely energetic because this is his great porn fantasy--which includes torture, Nazi fantasies and etc. I am just a torture victim drugged and being poisoned and tortured mutilated with no access to any love or support or comfort and my cat was all I had. 

So I respond, but he is so sickening with his master race filth that I am fighting to figure out a way to not have this huge bull (shit) muscle-bound cheat-skate scumbag beat me because my body is extremely sick from the hard poisons that I have recently, for the past month or two, finally been snapping out of my spine and back--a lot has come out from various exercises I invented based on the videos some of the athletic celebrities have added (the martial arts exercises) and along with the hard poison is parts of my internal flesh and muscle and congealed poisons and flaccid and deteriorated muscle mass just tangled in internal webs of glue-like cemented poison which rips my skin out internally when I break it out. The toxicity of the poison is so enormous that I can't do anything and while in the most vulnerable state, this German creep has beaten raped and beaten me when I have tried to pull away.

Sitting smirking are the pieces of shit especially ugly filthalina who is openly partnering with this dirty creep from Germany--they are partners he is promising that he will beat, rape and abuse me to obey and not fight them and then even hang out with this group I would rather not to the extreme I would not.

---------


Meanwhile, in the hallways are the square-built white pig ape men who probably are from the German sleazy rape contingent now attacking me. I was gang-raped by this creep and his friends so they also could obtain their promotions for participating. I think one of the dirty ugly German pig ape skanks is his "girlfriend" who he forced me to have sex with while in  mind control, sleep state and stuck not being able to pull away, drugged and sick and in agony pain from the detox from flesh ripping out of my spine and poisons injected into my body from the detox just making me as fragile and weak as some thin wafer .


he is going on and on, with ugly prostitutalina, who behind her and pig pitt are countless celebrities and politicians alike--




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...