Sunday, January 23, 2022

And the vicious violent teleportation rotation of ultra-famous wealthy English has subsided for one night. But of course to return when they need more promotions after this last pass-around of me as their target. No support as usual from anybody, but "everyone" participates in one way or another in gang stalking torture, whether by consent or by compliance and silence.

 There was still a creepy teleportation skit but it was on a scientific sort of dumb sci-fi but dumbed down like I'm supposed to be stoopid type of weird effect about various life force elements and 3-D visual graphics, which is exactly what these creepazoids were projecting into my visual sphere while I was teleported. It didn't have screeching whore pig apes from London swooping down from their vulture/vampire perches trying to compound years of torture --I mean decades along with their pig ape crony Danny Piggyham who has not stopped sucking whatever that rotund and ugly rotten parasite can grasp out of torture and murder of me since 1987--yes, that long ago I met him three times for a time span of less than one hour when he kept accosting me because I was put into a bedsit across the street from him, probably so he could expressly assault me for these contracts. My "crime" was to avoid his drugging and rape attempt (day #1) and his insulting offers for a job (day #2 of assault) and then day #3 was an offer to take care of his flat while he was gone (which I was drugged into compliance to for the amount of time it took him to offer me his keys. I then never entered his flat until supposedly his alarm went off and some female partner of his went to the tiny little job I had to force me into going into his flat using the key he had given me to turn the blaring alarm off. That has been my only contact with this now nearly 40 years of torture and murder attempts and his stealing ideas from me and then creating an entire circle of English, Australian and Canadian and American "A-list" actors into the entire contractual non-stop profiteering torture exploitation slow murder contract. The first day of him drugging me was me already having been drugged to the excess from neighbors and the endless mass already embedded into my body. 


----------

But the vultures and the vampires, the thugs and skanks have joined in and profited off this for years. With the same exact approach towards dismissing my every human right in this "slavery" contract, that I have any right to defend myself is met with utter violence from the masses of street gang stalkers who surround me in the hundreds every time I go shopping--here in Phuket when all the pre-Covid Europigapes were on their Holocaust-derived vacations (and ensuing other tragedies that the West has been feeding off perpetually since ---how many years or centuries has it been?)


-----------------

Thus the sickness is constant. If it stops for one day, as I was confronted with a stupid kind of graphic display of 3D animation but put into the context that the entire framework of reality could be altered if I clicked on the edge of a graph and real life objects could be altered and substitute life force for real sentient beings. Something weird and anti-science like that but seemingly a fascinating display of absurd dumbing down of scientific principles into insulting intelligence. That is what I was treated to instead of a grim conniving piece of shit from London with the dumb Irish thug in their billion kazillion dollar flat in London telling me that after they have participated with their friend (not saying this directly, but indirectly) who has ensured that I am nearly physically broken, as they then have destroyed my hair (and once again, they did this for the past week while I was literally passed out from toxic shock from detox--I could not wrap my hair in the layers of protection to stop the mechanical arms from damaging my hair and after i was threatened and assaulted I discovered that this skank whore creep blonde thing from London had also ordered that my hair be removed and plastered with stinking grease that can't quite get out because it's also a laboratory manufactured poison and my hair has been removed to a great extent in this last week while I have lain in bed passed on and not able to move to defend myself--to wrap all these many layers of material taping and pinning it to my head--to stop the years of them making my hair damaged and fall out. But I was just subjected to this intelligence insulting form of stupidity instead of utter violence. 

But that they are supposed to rape, torture, destroy and I can't fight back or defend myself. That is their point. The rotten disgusting parmesan-looking old whore piece of shit Dumb Mirrage (I am really getting into "immature" states right now with this name-calling, that is because of this endless violence this pair has been inflicting upon me for years) but---to make this point that my GOVERNMENT under both and including Obama/Clinton/Trump and now Biden--all obscenely racist, including Obama who fully supports white supremacy if he can get a deal out of it and a promotion--of course after he is put into highest office. His friends in H-wood Peele and Key also stealing ideas from my writings and mocking and insulting me--but anyway--they are all so stuffed with the sense that they can get away scott free with all crimes. And my fighting and defending my basic human rights has been obliterated by my American leadership that I detail above and in all accounts the systemic racism of allowing absolute fascist Nazism disguised as benevolent performers to torture, plunder and do whatever they want has been thoroughly welcomed and accepted by all lower levels, which have always allowed this situation to fester on all the lower levels of society as well. 

Thus these criminals all mock and are smug about their absolute hidden crimes when they attack me for fighting back. My "fighting back" is just responding when I am teleported or writing these posts about what stupid and sleazy sick pieces of utter shit they really are when their propped-up disguises are not plastered on their rotten and blank faces when they teleport me--which then crack into the hideously malevolent faces that are behind all the masks as I fight them because they are so fully assured that they are entitled to doing all the violence they want against me and to steal my hard-worked for ideas which I can never implement for myself in any career situation. But which they steal endlessly so their programmed and formulaic plots are augmented so greatly that they appear "new" and "original" as they all "win" awards and then continue to just destroy all I am and work for (and my body and all they can destroy in me they do--meaning they are not "allowed" to go as far into torture and mutilation or murder as they otherwise would if no higher authority was instructing them that I have to be kept alive for further genetic experimentation in another generation of some unfortunate being "born" into this hate system.


----------------

So it's a bit of rambling. I know that one day of this utter bullshit not being absolutely violent, and that the rotten disgusting endless rotation of English, beginning from Danny Piggy-boy Piggyham to then Skankalina and Brad Part-English Shit--and then endless YEARS of Paul McCartney who is not anything resembling cool or fun or hip at least not during this decade of his life--absolutely another fascist energy sucking racist rapist supporter and fastidious fascist. Then there have been the Rolling Stones lead f-ers--the scraggly front pair--they assaulted me just last week. Oh, and also Elon Musk last week as well. And then years of the Canadian colonized Matrix thug I call Peeves because he's like a p-d off butler operating as a pawn for English royalty and has been fully awarded for it--along with black model out of london her last name is like that soup can name--a formulized product

hissing in hate glaring in hate directly into my face because she too wanted to gain everything out of profiting off exploiting me. She was part of an attack campaign directed at me on South Beach, Miami back in the mid-90's. I had that attack with her sitting chucking as I was nearly rammed with a man carrying 4-foot long stem roses as I was walking past the table of this other English skank who was participating, like so many other blacks have been doing, in assaulting me so she could get a promotion from the white supremacists she too plays Aunt Jemima to in her love and support for them and their problems and etc. 

Both the Canadian and her together--but that was just last year, or two years ago by now it's like an endless stream of them--with them all coming back and back and back and back in a rotation of years of them taking turns assaulting me until I "break" like so many do and thus this system is never stopped or even identified by anyone because so many have been broken into compliance (or killed, which has been far too many).

--------------

And so I have to wait for it to begin again, and again, and again. 

I read that someone thinks that the Oscars have become a kind of "Olympics" where foreign nationals are now winning top awards and being put into most major controls for what had been the American-dominated and master-quality awards. 

Not being taken over by fascist Nazis in all aspects, America cannot even begin to foment this possibility. 

And that the Americans I have been unfortunately teleported to absolutely defer to these Europigapes like deferential enslaved adoring servants who ingratiate themselves to these boring and insipid looters of ideas and of culture--trying to turn America as much into a most fascist Nazi colony as possible. The hate is directed at me and people like me: that this is a threat to the Old Order and thus must be destroyed but first the Europigape whores must loot my reservoir of ideas for them to try to better infiltrate the American landscape, which is already brainwashed into deference to Europigapes and now we see that fascist Nazism is not referred to as being quite "chic" yet but in these inner circles of the pig ape American wanna-be's, fascist Nazism is being inculcated at an alarmingly quick rate and this contract out on me is one of the ways in which this kind of fascist ideology is being implanted and highgly rewarded to these Pavlovian dumb animals you all call your wonderful celebrities of American culture.

----------


So you can be sure that the next set of aspiring top award winners is going to assault me probably without waiting for another day. I predict that this one-day respite from the stinking foul ugly old woman who has been feeding like a vulture parasite off torturing me along with her rotten dumb thug Irish boy toy slave--both of them in fact at least since 2013--but instead of them trying to slam a car door on my head as was my last scene with them because they have forced near homeless status on me and have broken vertebrae and had my body slathered with damaging chemicals and had my finances blocked and my home made uninhabitable as they sneered that their living standards means that I am just on those lower ranks of English society instead of having any chance to compete in the Market as an American is "supposed" to have--yes, that is the real bulk of their overtake of the United States--the competition is confined only to their monopolies and amongst themselves, really entrenched aristocrat style. This philosophy has been so fully adapted into the United States by the legions of white supremacist that plague the country now trying to overturn the Democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment