Sunday, January 23, 2022

And the vicious violent teleportation rotation of ultra-famous wealthy English has subsided for one night. But of course to return when they need more promotions after this last pass-around of me as their target. No support as usual from anybody, but "everyone" participates in one way or another in gang stalking torture, whether by consent or by compliance and silence.

 There was still a creepy teleportation skit but it was on a scientific sort of dumb sci-fi but dumbed down like I'm supposed to be stoopid type of weird effect about various life force elements and 3-D visual graphics, which is exactly what these creepazoids were projecting into my visual sphere while I was teleported. It didn't have screeching whore pig apes from London swooping down from their vulture/vampire perches trying to compound years of torture --I mean decades along with their pig ape crony Danny Piggyham who has not stopped sucking whatever that rotund and ugly rotten parasite can grasp out of torture and murder of me since 1987--yes, that long ago I met him three times for a time span of less than one hour when he kept accosting me because I was put into a bedsit across the street from him, probably so he could expressly assault me for these contracts. My "crime" was to avoid his drugging and rape attempt (day #1) and his insulting offers for a job (day #2 of assault) and then day #3 was an offer to take care of his flat while he was gone (which I was drugged into compliance to for the amount of time it took him to offer me his keys. I then never entered his flat until supposedly his alarm went off and some female partner of his went to the tiny little job I had to force me into going into his flat using the key he had given me to turn the blaring alarm off. That has been my only contact with this now nearly 40 years of torture and murder attempts and his stealing ideas from me and then creating an entire circle of English, Australian and Canadian and American "A-list" actors into the entire contractual non-stop profiteering torture exploitation slow murder contract. The first day of him drugging me was me already having been drugged to the excess from neighbors and the endless mass already embedded into my body. 


----------

But the vultures and the vampires, the thugs and skanks have joined in and profited off this for years. With the same exact approach towards dismissing my every human right in this "slavery" contract, that I have any right to defend myself is met with utter violence from the masses of street gang stalkers who surround me in the hundreds every time I go shopping--here in Phuket when all the pre-Covid Europigapes were on their Holocaust-derived vacations (and ensuing other tragedies that the West has been feeding off perpetually since ---how many years or centuries has it been?)


-----------------

Thus the sickness is constant. If it stops for one day, as I was confronted with a stupid kind of graphic display of 3D animation but put into the context that the entire framework of reality could be altered if I clicked on the edge of a graph and real life objects could be altered and substitute life force for real sentient beings. Something weird and anti-science like that but seemingly a fascinating display of absurd dumbing down of scientific principles into insulting intelligence. That is what I was treated to instead of a grim conniving piece of shit from London with the dumb Irish thug in their billion kazillion dollar flat in London telling me that after they have participated with their friend (not saying this directly, but indirectly) who has ensured that I am nearly physically broken, as they then have destroyed my hair (and once again, they did this for the past week while I was literally passed out from toxic shock from detox--I could not wrap my hair in the layers of protection to stop the mechanical arms from damaging my hair and after i was threatened and assaulted I discovered that this skank whore creep blonde thing from London had also ordered that my hair be removed and plastered with stinking grease that can't quite get out because it's also a laboratory manufactured poison and my hair has been removed to a great extent in this last week while I have lain in bed passed on and not able to move to defend myself--to wrap all these many layers of material taping and pinning it to my head--to stop the years of them making my hair damaged and fall out. But I was just subjected to this intelligence insulting form of stupidity instead of utter violence. 

But that they are supposed to rape, torture, destroy and I can't fight back or defend myself. That is their point. The rotten disgusting parmesan-looking old whore piece of shit Dumb Mirrage (I am really getting into "immature" states right now with this name-calling, that is because of this endless violence this pair has been inflicting upon me for years) but---to make this point that my GOVERNMENT under both and including Obama/Clinton/Trump and now Biden--all obscenely racist, including Obama who fully supports white supremacy if he can get a deal out of it and a promotion--of course after he is put into highest office. His friends in H-wood Peele and Key also stealing ideas from my writings and mocking and insulting me--but anyway--they are all so stuffed with the sense that they can get away scott free with all crimes. And my fighting and defending my basic human rights has been obliterated by my American leadership that I detail above and in all accounts the systemic racism of allowing absolute fascist Nazism disguised as benevolent performers to torture, plunder and do whatever they want has been thoroughly welcomed and accepted by all lower levels, which have always allowed this situation to fester on all the lower levels of society as well. 

Thus these criminals all mock and are smug about their absolute hidden crimes when they attack me for fighting back. My "fighting back" is just responding when I am teleported or writing these posts about what stupid and sleazy sick pieces of utter shit they really are when their propped-up disguises are not plastered on their rotten and blank faces when they teleport me--which then crack into the hideously malevolent faces that are behind all the masks as I fight them because they are so fully assured that they are entitled to doing all the violence they want against me and to steal my hard-worked for ideas which I can never implement for myself in any career situation. But which they steal endlessly so their programmed and formulaic plots are augmented so greatly that they appear "new" and "original" as they all "win" awards and then continue to just destroy all I am and work for (and my body and all they can destroy in me they do--meaning they are not "allowed" to go as far into torture and mutilation or murder as they otherwise would if no higher authority was instructing them that I have to be kept alive for further genetic experimentation in another generation of some unfortunate being "born" into this hate system.


----------------

So it's a bit of rambling. I know that one day of this utter bullshit not being absolutely violent, and that the rotten disgusting endless rotation of English, beginning from Danny Piggy-boy Piggyham to then Skankalina and Brad Part-English Shit--and then endless YEARS of Paul McCartney who is not anything resembling cool or fun or hip at least not during this decade of his life--absolutely another fascist energy sucking racist rapist supporter and fastidious fascist. Then there have been the Rolling Stones lead f-ers--the scraggly front pair--they assaulted me just last week. Oh, and also Elon Musk last week as well. And then years of the Canadian colonized Matrix thug I call Peeves because he's like a p-d off butler operating as a pawn for English royalty and has been fully awarded for it--along with black model out of london her last name is like that soup can name--a formulized product

hissing in hate glaring in hate directly into my face because she too wanted to gain everything out of profiting off exploiting me. She was part of an attack campaign directed at me on South Beach, Miami back in the mid-90's. I had that attack with her sitting chucking as I was nearly rammed with a man carrying 4-foot long stem roses as I was walking past the table of this other English skank who was participating, like so many other blacks have been doing, in assaulting me so she could get a promotion from the white supremacists she too plays Aunt Jemima to in her love and support for them and their problems and etc. 

Both the Canadian and her together--but that was just last year, or two years ago by now it's like an endless stream of them--with them all coming back and back and back and back in a rotation of years of them taking turns assaulting me until I "break" like so many do and thus this system is never stopped or even identified by anyone because so many have been broken into compliance (or killed, which has been far too many).

--------------

And so I have to wait for it to begin again, and again, and again. 

I read that someone thinks that the Oscars have become a kind of "Olympics" where foreign nationals are now winning top awards and being put into most major controls for what had been the American-dominated and master-quality awards. 

Not being taken over by fascist Nazis in all aspects, America cannot even begin to foment this possibility. 

And that the Americans I have been unfortunately teleported to absolutely defer to these Europigapes like deferential enslaved adoring servants who ingratiate themselves to these boring and insipid looters of ideas and of culture--trying to turn America as much into a most fascist Nazi colony as possible. The hate is directed at me and people like me: that this is a threat to the Old Order and thus must be destroyed but first the Europigape whores must loot my reservoir of ideas for them to try to better infiltrate the American landscape, which is already brainwashed into deference to Europigapes and now we see that fascist Nazism is not referred to as being quite "chic" yet but in these inner circles of the pig ape American wanna-be's, fascist Nazism is being inculcated at an alarmingly quick rate and this contract out on me is one of the ways in which this kind of fascist ideology is being implanted and highgly rewarded to these Pavlovian dumb animals you all call your wonderful celebrities of American culture.

----------


So you can be sure that the next set of aspiring top award winners is going to assault me probably without waiting for another day. I predict that this one-day respite from the stinking foul ugly old woman who has been feeding like a vulture parasite off torturing me along with her rotten dumb thug Irish boy toy slave--both of them in fact at least since 2013--but instead of them trying to slam a car door on my head as was my last scene with them because they have forced near homeless status on me and have broken vertebrae and had my body slathered with damaging chemicals and had my finances blocked and my home made uninhabitable as they sneered that their living standards means that I am just on those lower ranks of English society instead of having any chance to compete in the Market as an American is "supposed" to have--yes, that is the real bulk of their overtake of the United States--the competition is confined only to their monopolies and amongst themselves, really entrenched aristocrat style. This philosophy has been so fully adapted into the United States by the legions of white supremacist that plague the country now trying to overturn the Democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...