Sunday, January 23, 2022

I am being hacked/blocked from joining Instagram on any attempt, whether from my Facebook account or trying to use my new email address--if I do all in a "new" version using a "new" email address, the page just simply won't go into the processing function and I click on "sign up" or whatever, the blue tab and nothing literally happens. As for signing up with my Facebook account, all the attempts are met by a circle of "your account is already being used" with red letters and no access, to "your password won't work" to all kinds of similar blocks. No access whatsoever to Instagram, where perhaps I could see more clearly what the people attacking me really are doing and where they are. They are trying to hide their real activities from me. I.e. they may take their "vacations" to Thailand and also assist in damaging my home and stalking me or getting their new mansions in Phuket and they have to hide this information which may be on their Instagram accounts. I literally cannot access anything on Instagram (also on Blogger and all blogs from that service are also all blocked now).

No comments:

Post a Comment