Sunday, January 23, 2022

More mind screw teleportation terrorist psycho-techno-terror this morning: Similar in tone and texture (that bs electro-techno-terror acoustic pitch and heavy thud texture) to that Mitch McConnell statement floating around about the difference between African-American voters and not exactly "Americans". Yes, stupid bigot British idiot, I too can listen to Country Western Music from MY COUNTRY (which I wish you and your ilk would get the Hell out of).

 "Mitch McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans' | ABC7." January 21, 2022.





I was listening to country western music this morning, doing my early morning routine as I "heard" the hissing pissing voices coming forth from the "Voice-to-skull" hissing terrorist techno apparatus afflicting my subconscious--the "inner ear" subliminal messages which can also be heard--coming from the next batch out of London who are friends with the nasty former due but superficially of a more pleasant sort of insidiously determined to mind-and-bodily-screw-into-an-obsolete-black-hole next crew of hissing sinister performers (famous but odious and repetitive not original or witty or funny, as they are attempting to seem in order to cajole me into trying to sway into their direction--as their awards are on the edge of being either tossed out or being "won" in the rigged Nazi awards system of the media where they have held sway for decades, like all of these hooks and sucking apparatuses endlessly attacking me out of the entertainment hell hole).


And thus, I "heard" from the expletive idiots:

"How can 'Jew" like Country Western Music?"

The English propensity to endlessly categorize people into the nice and cozy boxes that keep them in particular automatically encrusted into top positions of power for lifetime luxury are propped up with millennia of such types of racist and bigoted (and sexist) characterizations. 


Need I explain that I am an American listening to American music? 


These are people, or one of them, the male, blonde and out for an Oscar and every other kind of award for his movie which I think at least the introduction of the movie emulates the Steven Spielberg formula opening sort of juvenile playful depiction (how can "Jews" make such American good movies?)


This bigoted dude who depicts Freemason and Illuminati symbolism in film after film, an absolute devotee of his KKK and Nazi secret society (but not called those terms for his English societies which are old and have nice stolid names. 


The symbolism I have observed, or analyzed as such, involves anti-Semitic content in at least one film--but I won't name the film, this newest terrorist teleporting me with his either old or revived relationship with a woman whose film is also out (she is not the lead role) and waiting for awards as the greedy sleazy and usurperers come to torture me as they have not stopped endlessly in rotation for the past few months during the holiday season for nominations and now for the actual awards. 


But the level of mind screw definitions that are absolutely dehumanizing, qualifying all activities as part of a class or race (and gender probably) but with hostile animosity and hissing contempt that is at the root of ALL racist propaganda but exposed in it's more pure poisonous form for me to observe as to the actual history of how these creepazoids have operated to denigrate and destroy personalities for their hegemony for millennium. Because they are English-speakers I can understand this plainly but not so much with French or even Germans when they attempt to do the same. 


It is thus difficult for me to differentiate which group of Europigape racists is the "worst" but at this point I find that the English terorists who have attacked me (I must qualify this definition) truly win that prize of being the most acerbic of racists with the most negative of hateful racist remarks that they try to use as recurrent themes to put people down and "in their place". The main point that they emphasize time and again is that they claim they are inherently entitled to being handed everything and everyone else is of a low status except for them--only by birth and race right. This now is the crucial crux of the modern fight for which they read Mein Kampf ("My Fight") behind the closed doors of their secret societies.


Now, I would try to explain how I interpreted the symbolism of one of these English filmmakers and actors (either and both) and I can't say that the quality of his film is lacking but the content and the Nazi/Illuminati/Freemason approach which is part of the attempt to destroy all "new" concepts such as what the United States constantly pursues in it's quest to defy old traditions such as English monarchist white supremacy (equates to KKK, White Anglo-Saxon, etc etc etc).

-------------------------------

-------------------------------


P.s. psycho mind fu** scumbag filmmaker/actor/producer/mind fuck operator from England with your racist subliminal symbolism embedded in your movies that I have managed to get through (not many of them): I do not follow the "Jewish" religion. I have only called myself "jewish" while I was in Germany just to see the reactions from the pigapes there. In America I never defined myself and have also been exempted much from "Jewish" society. My family never practiced the religion while I was with them. We never identified ourselves as such in society or participated in religious events. 

Nevertheless the title with it's adjoining violence that you must perpetrate due to your need to first overtake the United States and turn it into a nice and cozy more violent dependent colonized race-based terror colony for your usurpation of all possible (happening already and seems like it's almost completed at this time just waiting for the final coup of the US Government) but---you pig ape whores must must Must categorize me into your categories and then consequently everything I attempt, do, say and try to perform on this planet is confined to your categorizations of what is allowed and how far I can go as a human being, my limitations are now clearly defined by YOU as VIOLENCE is being constantly imposed upon me in order to use Pavlovian conditioning in order to stop my attempt to find my joy in living, my highest standards and indeed my highest qualities to which I could attain in a field of endeavor. In addition that the racist quality of having a black and white divide between which women are desirable according to race standards and this contract of using torture and mind control technologies has restricted my ability to find any kind of male partner who is not trying to exploit me (meaning abuse and discard) for the purposes of his self-advancement (most of them have a female wife or lover in attendance at these rape/drugging sessions). 


All of this has been endlessly foisted upon me. Today I got another real taste of the racism inherent in these creeple when they are set loose without restraint by these technologies that they treat like toys and fun games for the purposes of control and destruction. 


The mind control and torture toys are constantly being created/manufactured illicitly but definitely condoned by highest political priority and handed out to what seems like every level of society of scumbag hater so more and more and more people unawares will be tortured on these subliminal levels without having the foggiest idea that they are being manipulated like this subliminally and subconsciously by these truly malignant forces of antiquated hate-based racism and white supremacy and sexism (and rape culture).


 






No comments:

Post a Comment