Sunday, January 23, 2022

More mind screw teleportation terrorist psycho-techno-terror this morning: Similar in tone and texture (that bs electro-techno-terror acoustic pitch and heavy thud texture) to that Mitch McConnell statement floating around about the difference between African-American voters and not exactly "Americans". Yes, stupid bigot British idiot, I too can listen to Country Western Music from MY COUNTRY (which I wish you and your ilk would get the Hell out of).

 "Mitch McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans' | ABC7." January 21, 2022.





I was listening to country western music this morning, doing my early morning routine as I "heard" the hissing pissing voices coming forth from the "Voice-to-skull" hissing terrorist techno apparatus afflicting my subconscious--the "inner ear" subliminal messages which can also be heard--coming from the next batch out of London who are friends with the nasty former due but superficially of a more pleasant sort of insidiously determined to mind-and-bodily-screw-into-an-obsolete-black-hole next crew of hissing sinister performers (famous but odious and repetitive not original or witty or funny, as they are attempting to seem in order to cajole me into trying to sway into their direction--as their awards are on the edge of being either tossed out or being "won" in the rigged Nazi awards system of the media where they have held sway for decades, like all of these hooks and sucking apparatuses endlessly attacking me out of the entertainment hell hole).


And thus, I "heard" from the expletive idiots:

"How can 'Jew" like Country Western Music?"

The English propensity to endlessly categorize people into the nice and cozy boxes that keep them in particular automatically encrusted into top positions of power for lifetime luxury are propped up with millennia of such types of racist and bigoted (and sexist) characterizations. 


Need I explain that I am an American listening to American music? 


These are people, or one of them, the male, blonde and out for an Oscar and every other kind of award for his movie which I think at least the introduction of the movie emulates the Steven Spielberg formula opening sort of juvenile playful depiction (how can "Jews" make such American good movies?)


This bigoted dude who depicts Freemason and Illuminati symbolism in film after film, an absolute devotee of his KKK and Nazi secret society (but not called those terms for his English societies which are old and have nice stolid names. 


The symbolism I have observed, or analyzed as such, involves anti-Semitic content in at least one film--but I won't name the film, this newest terrorist teleporting me with his either old or revived relationship with a woman whose film is also out (she is not the lead role) and waiting for awards as the greedy sleazy and usurperers come to torture me as they have not stopped endlessly in rotation for the past few months during the holiday season for nominations and now for the actual awards. 


But the level of mind screw definitions that are absolutely dehumanizing, qualifying all activities as part of a class or race (and gender probably) but with hostile animosity and hissing contempt that is at the root of ALL racist propaganda but exposed in it's more pure poisonous form for me to observe as to the actual history of how these creepazoids have operated to denigrate and destroy personalities for their hegemony for millennium. Because they are English-speakers I can understand this plainly but not so much with French or even Germans when they attempt to do the same. 


It is thus difficult for me to differentiate which group of Europigape racists is the "worst" but at this point I find that the English terorists who have attacked me (I must qualify this definition) truly win that prize of being the most acerbic of racists with the most negative of hateful racist remarks that they try to use as recurrent themes to put people down and "in their place". The main point that they emphasize time and again is that they claim they are inherently entitled to being handed everything and everyone else is of a low status except for them--only by birth and race right. This now is the crucial crux of the modern fight for which they read Mein Kampf ("My Fight") behind the closed doors of their secret societies.


Now, I would try to explain how I interpreted the symbolism of one of these English filmmakers and actors (either and both) and I can't say that the quality of his film is lacking but the content and the Nazi/Illuminati/Freemason approach which is part of the attempt to destroy all "new" concepts such as what the United States constantly pursues in it's quest to defy old traditions such as English monarchist white supremacy (equates to KKK, White Anglo-Saxon, etc etc etc).

-------------------------------

-------------------------------


P.s. psycho mind fu** scumbag filmmaker/actor/producer/mind fuck operator from England with your racist subliminal symbolism embedded in your movies that I have managed to get through (not many of them): I do not follow the "Jewish" religion. I have only called myself "jewish" while I was in Germany just to see the reactions from the pigapes there. In America I never defined myself and have also been exempted much from "Jewish" society. My family never practiced the religion while I was with them. We never identified ourselves as such in society or participated in religious events. 

Nevertheless the title with it's adjoining violence that you must perpetrate due to your need to first overtake the United States and turn it into a nice and cozy more violent dependent colonized race-based terror colony for your usurpation of all possible (happening already and seems like it's almost completed at this time just waiting for the final coup of the US Government) but---you pig ape whores must must Must categorize me into your categories and then consequently everything I attempt, do, say and try to perform on this planet is confined to your categorizations of what is allowed and how far I can go as a human being, my limitations are now clearly defined by YOU as VIOLENCE is being constantly imposed upon me in order to use Pavlovian conditioning in order to stop my attempt to find my joy in living, my highest standards and indeed my highest qualities to which I could attain in a field of endeavor. In addition that the racist quality of having a black and white divide between which women are desirable according to race standards and this contract of using torture and mind control technologies has restricted my ability to find any kind of male partner who is not trying to exploit me (meaning abuse and discard) for the purposes of his self-advancement (most of them have a female wife or lover in attendance at these rape/drugging sessions). 


All of this has been endlessly foisted upon me. Today I got another real taste of the racism inherent in these creeple when they are set loose without restraint by these technologies that they treat like toys and fun games for the purposes of control and destruction. 


The mind control and torture toys are constantly being created/manufactured illicitly but definitely condoned by highest political priority and handed out to what seems like every level of society of scumbag hater so more and more and more people unawares will be tortured on these subliminal levels without having the foggiest idea that they are being manipulated like this subliminally and subconsciously by these truly malignant forces of antiquated hate-based racism and white supremacy and sexism (and rape culture).


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...