Tuesday, January 18, 2022

If the top branches of government will not defend human rights when they allow criminals to go on torturing someone using stealth technologies and death squads that the government itself is funding. The stealth Nazi-fascist Take-over of America by the so-called "Liberal/Democrats" and other such "activists". Maybe I will turn this subject matter into a series. #1.

 I didn't get to finish my post yesterday because hackers were mixing letters up while I was typing and the page was jerking to other parts of the page with almost every letter I typed. Making it literally impossible to continue.

I can't decide which topic to go to first. My time is limited because right now in my healing process I am in a painful state as the 10+ years of detox have lead me to a place where hard poisons are just beneath my skin with no slippery poison substance to lubricate the hard "shell" of poisons that are literally wedged into my back, spine, hips, skull--etc. I have spent two days in bed in a detox place where horrid poisons that have been stagnating inside my body for decades are coming out. Only a small bit came out after 5 days of detox (I am on day #6 right now). It is excruciating to sit up straight. The expletives you all call your celebrities and politicians of theatrical bent do not slacken their hate attacks. The motive is to get me so abused that I will "acknowledge" that "they" in a movement of mass usurpation of all Democracies around the planet not just America--have the absolute "right" to do what they are capable using these technologies. thus when I told the English parasitic hateful woman yesterday in teleporation sleeping, drugged up, "truth serum" technology effect that her Irish "boyfriend" had raped me and that rape was torture, she remained silent only responding with severe threats to my life. The Irish thug actor--a huge physical specimen of what I consider to be potential hormone growth Nazi fodder of a man coached all his life to play the fascist Nazi role, along with his handler out of London who I am certain has played a huge role in his ascent into the position he now enjoys of endless lead roles in 2nd rate violent flicks about mutilation and mass violence but blockbuster and repeated year-after-year. His sobbing and wanking crying for Schindler's List at the end of the movie was so offensive when I first saw it that the entire movie flopped at that instant of this unbelievable crying fit the actor was spewing and spittling into the screen. His utter lack of humanity and sensitivity came to the fore yesterday when after I had said that his rape against me was torture, a warm sickly smile came over it's rotten plastic-coated face in a warm gesture of condescending stupidity, assuming that I would believe in his fake pretense of posturing condescending gesture. After the yelling ensued a bit further betwixt me and this rotten Blonde English parasite who has been handed every top "fashion" photo shoot at Europigapeland fashion appearances for movie red carpet premiers, for all the years of her incusion in advice on how to torture, mutilate, disfiture, destroy my health and skin, hair, body and life and mind and heart and soul as much as possible while the empty, meaningless and boring mediocrities endless lauded as being top actors steal and rob every idea and concept they can for their well-funded projects--but when this bully co-conspirator so condescendingly told me that she was his good friend and I should not try to strangle her or hit her, as I had just tried to do while I still had a chance of her being right in my face --saying openly that their style is always to attack from behind, from side angles and when the target is least suspecting an attack and that is their style. He "defended" her by loudly stating that this skank rotten pig whore is his good friend--something that means absolutely nothing to me and is no reason for me to stop trying to kill my enemy before they try to kill me. I am so weak from years of torture, poisoning and inertia that I can't effect a single powerful shot at anyone. The pig then told me in his smug smiling nasty way that she has the "Right" to do all of these things to me. I began to yell at this most repugnant pig ape that when the LAW states that she has the right to assist in rape and torture then I will fight that LAW. But for now they are committing crimes and I said to this now frowning pig ape that he should be in jail. The formerly condescending rotten pig ape Irish thug then glowered at me with menacing threat as the audience of participants to my left asked me if I would try to get them arrested. I told them that they should buy me a house and leave me alone and then I won't try to pursue justice.


However, unfortunately, that is impossible due to the Liberal Democrat Progressives who also participate in these activities on various levels of criminality. I was last night teleported to another most visible Progressive in the House of Representatives. She is very famous and turned into a target by the Right wing of the almost open fascist Republican side of the Party chambers who make a point to attack her in the hallways of the Capital and online with death threats.

She then teleported me to living in a co-op sort of shared space with people making sexualized creepy movements towards me. She was there and her face, in my state of being teleported, was a literal black cloud hanging over her visage. She had me sitting on the floor or on my knees as they asked me about what I thought about soda--the drink. I said it was great to drink on very hot days here in Thailand. She then glowered with this black haze over her face--I could not see features just her long dark hair hanging over. There was another man (of "Indian"--the continent of India) descent staring only at her as they "dissed" my response. It was just a small Little sentence about drinking soda but it was turned into a glaring look of hate response because they want me silenced and just compliant.

And that is the most "liberal" part of the Democrat Party. Therefore, as I ponder the many years of Trump, Pelosi, and many senators putting their input online through these portals of attack which are not algorithm generated--


and I think that Democracy is totally gone in the United States as it now exists.


I must relate another trend that ties in with this not just implicitly but absolutely contains the thread of reality that ties all of these criminal thugs together:

The white male from the Deep South whose song about freedom and who displays the Confederate Flag and claims he is always for America showed me the usual trend of how all of them are beguiled, bought and sold out:

I put his videos on my Facebook channel not very long ago, in the last few months. I wrote that I am a Freebird but that I do not condone his Confederate meaning and flag association but the song itself appeals to me. The song by the way I am also sure is a collaboration and probably those who really created it are by now long dead and gone. He plays this song like a broken hearse for every show and I can only assume that being offered power roles in conglomerate fascist Nazi corporate media dealings has been his dream that is now being fulfilled. 


Thusly, the first day he rushed like they all do to get involved in the teleportation torture skits--this ugly Dumb Whorren Mirrage the English skank with her Irish thug riding the coattails of English fascist Imperialism and is now fully indoctrinated (thus he can't play any more seemingly benevolent rescuers of Jews or oppressed classes, at best his roles include endless visceral displays of violence when white women are kidnapped by dark-skinned "low-lifes" in foreign countries while the white bigots are just having their nice, innocent holocaust-funded vacations.


Anyway, digressing but not really as all their movies can be analyzed according to racist themes that underlie each and every movie , but ignored by critics and those who are "fighting " racism alike (who are undoubtedly silenced and I can never find their posts because my internet has been fully blocked from any serious content except for the utter crap these pig apes put out, most of them put out their best crap decades ago and are still surfing on the small wells of that former success and ply their ancient crap on my internet, like fishing for a dope deal out of this insidious hate contract.

But, I have gone into deep diversions now on the theme: The theme of the last night's teleportation was that I am slated to always have to be blocked from earning enough money to live in a decent home without people raping and poisoning and drugging my food and destroying my property and body while I am sleeping or in the room because mechanical arms are popping out of panels constantly--or etc I have written of this for years.


The point really is that as I consider the amplifications of what just transpired which has been going on and on and on and on with politicians fully participating with hate towards me--whether from Left or Right--that there is no more Democracy whatsoever. All are bought out.

Now I must continue with the theme of Sweet Home Alabama racist pig ape from the Deep South who has proven himself to be a most repugnant sell-out whore. Yes, I use these terms. Day #1 of teleportation: Rotten ugly Dumb Whorren Mirrage with her former Irish boyfriend the thug who played the compassionate German industrialist in Schindler's List--yes that huge rotten thug and his dominitrix master controller from London:

Day #1 of his inclusion in this hate crime only because I posted a link to the video of a 1977 concert of this band playing Freebird. I told this man that these people were destroying America. When rotten ugly Dumb Whoren Mirrage asked me why I didn't like her, because they thrive off me going into ranting stages about how violent and stupid and sleazy and sick they are towards me, they all get a promotion out of it for generating a reaction. I am sleeping and in a drugged up mental state for each of these brain-picking exercises in their so-called "power" over me. The creep stood behind me glaring at this creepy woman with a defense of me. I knew it wouldn't last long. Day #2 he began calling me "cockroach" and the very vile and abusive teleportation skits he orchestrated and then grilled me/interrogated me afterwards about what I didn't like about him or it--began as I now have to fight another scumbag post-prime greasebag creep from this organization. I think of the American flag-waving he and these "patriots" use in their every presentation but how quickly they are bought out by those who have profited off Imperialism and Genocide for centuries. They can buy out anyone and so quickly it's like souls are lost within seconds of money being displayed.

And that is the unfortunate corollary to Congress and it's many incompetent members. They do NOTHING whatsoever about this situation and for years every president or his closest advisors and Congressional leaders have participated. Alongside their own corollaries of H-wood and media performance artists who are now continuously derided Trump for his coup attempt. They are all participating in a coup attempt but the real fight is which side is going to have their hands on the reigns on all the money and power. They are all destroying the United States. When they see this happening to me and do NOTHING whatsoever and for YEARS they are fully participating in this demise of Democracy.



No comments:

Post a Comment