Tuesday, January 18, 2022

If the top branches of government will not defend human rights when they allow criminals to go on torturing someone using stealth technologies and death squads that the government itself is funding. The stealth Nazi-fascist Take-over of America by the so-called "Liberal/Democrats" and other such "activists". Maybe I will turn this subject matter into a series. #1.

 I didn't get to finish my post yesterday because hackers were mixing letters up while I was typing and the page was jerking to other parts of the page with almost every letter I typed. Making it literally impossible to continue.

I can't decide which topic to go to first. My time is limited because right now in my healing process I am in a painful state as the 10+ years of detox have lead me to a place where hard poisons are just beneath my skin with no slippery poison substance to lubricate the hard "shell" of poisons that are literally wedged into my back, spine, hips, skull--etc. I have spent two days in bed in a detox place where horrid poisons that have been stagnating inside my body for decades are coming out. Only a small bit came out after 5 days of detox (I am on day #6 right now). It is excruciating to sit up straight. The expletives you all call your celebrities and politicians of theatrical bent do not slacken their hate attacks. The motive is to get me so abused that I will "acknowledge" that "they" in a movement of mass usurpation of all Democracies around the planet not just America--have the absolute "right" to do what they are capable using these technologies. thus when I told the English parasitic hateful woman yesterday in teleporation sleeping, drugged up, "truth serum" technology effect that her Irish "boyfriend" had raped me and that rape was torture, she remained silent only responding with severe threats to my life. The Irish thug actor--a huge physical specimen of what I consider to be potential hormone growth Nazi fodder of a man coached all his life to play the fascist Nazi role, along with his handler out of London who I am certain has played a huge role in his ascent into the position he now enjoys of endless lead roles in 2nd rate violent flicks about mutilation and mass violence but blockbuster and repeated year-after-year. His sobbing and wanking crying for Schindler's List at the end of the movie was so offensive when I first saw it that the entire movie flopped at that instant of this unbelievable crying fit the actor was spewing and spittling into the screen. His utter lack of humanity and sensitivity came to the fore yesterday when after I had said that his rape against me was torture, a warm sickly smile came over it's rotten plastic-coated face in a warm gesture of condescending stupidity, assuming that I would believe in his fake pretense of posturing condescending gesture. After the yelling ensued a bit further betwixt me and this rotten Blonde English parasite who has been handed every top "fashion" photo shoot at Europigapeland fashion appearances for movie red carpet premiers, for all the years of her incusion in advice on how to torture, mutilate, disfiture, destroy my health and skin, hair, body and life and mind and heart and soul as much as possible while the empty, meaningless and boring mediocrities endless lauded as being top actors steal and rob every idea and concept they can for their well-funded projects--but when this bully co-conspirator so condescendingly told me that she was his good friend and I should not try to strangle her or hit her, as I had just tried to do while I still had a chance of her being right in my face --saying openly that their style is always to attack from behind, from side angles and when the target is least suspecting an attack and that is their style. He "defended" her by loudly stating that this skank rotten pig whore is his good friend--something that means absolutely nothing to me and is no reason for me to stop trying to kill my enemy before they try to kill me. I am so weak from years of torture, poisoning and inertia that I can't effect a single powerful shot at anyone. The pig then told me in his smug smiling nasty way that she has the "Right" to do all of these things to me. I began to yell at this most repugnant pig ape that when the LAW states that she has the right to assist in rape and torture then I will fight that LAW. But for now they are committing crimes and I said to this now frowning pig ape that he should be in jail. The formerly condescending rotten pig ape Irish thug then glowered at me with menacing threat as the audience of participants to my left asked me if I would try to get them arrested. I told them that they should buy me a house and leave me alone and then I won't try to pursue justice.


However, unfortunately, that is impossible due to the Liberal Democrat Progressives who also participate in these activities on various levels of criminality. I was last night teleported to another most visible Progressive in the House of Representatives. She is very famous and turned into a target by the Right wing of the almost open fascist Republican side of the Party chambers who make a point to attack her in the hallways of the Capital and online with death threats.

She then teleported me to living in a co-op sort of shared space with people making sexualized creepy movements towards me. She was there and her face, in my state of being teleported, was a literal black cloud hanging over her visage. She had me sitting on the floor or on my knees as they asked me about what I thought about soda--the drink. I said it was great to drink on very hot days here in Thailand. She then glowered with this black haze over her face--I could not see features just her long dark hair hanging over. There was another man (of "Indian"--the continent of India) descent staring only at her as they "dissed" my response. It was just a small Little sentence about drinking soda but it was turned into a glaring look of hate response because they want me silenced and just compliant.

And that is the most "liberal" part of the Democrat Party. Therefore, as I ponder the many years of Trump, Pelosi, and many senators putting their input online through these portals of attack which are not algorithm generated--


and I think that Democracy is totally gone in the United States as it now exists.


I must relate another trend that ties in with this not just implicitly but absolutely contains the thread of reality that ties all of these criminal thugs together:

The white male from the Deep South whose song about freedom and who displays the Confederate Flag and claims he is always for America showed me the usual trend of how all of them are beguiled, bought and sold out:

I put his videos on my Facebook channel not very long ago, in the last few months. I wrote that I am a Freebird but that I do not condone his Confederate meaning and flag association but the song itself appeals to me. The song by the way I am also sure is a collaboration and probably those who really created it are by now long dead and gone. He plays this song like a broken hearse for every show and I can only assume that being offered power roles in conglomerate fascist Nazi corporate media dealings has been his dream that is now being fulfilled. 


Thusly, the first day he rushed like they all do to get involved in the teleportation torture skits--this ugly Dumb Whorren Mirrage the English skank with her Irish thug riding the coattails of English fascist Imperialism and is now fully indoctrinated (thus he can't play any more seemingly benevolent rescuers of Jews or oppressed classes, at best his roles include endless visceral displays of violence when white women are kidnapped by dark-skinned "low-lifes" in foreign countries while the white bigots are just having their nice, innocent holocaust-funded vacations.


Anyway, digressing but not really as all their movies can be analyzed according to racist themes that underlie each and every movie , but ignored by critics and those who are "fighting " racism alike (who are undoubtedly silenced and I can never find their posts because my internet has been fully blocked from any serious content except for the utter crap these pig apes put out, most of them put out their best crap decades ago and are still surfing on the small wells of that former success and ply their ancient crap on my internet, like fishing for a dope deal out of this insidious hate contract.

But, I have gone into deep diversions now on the theme: The theme of the last night's teleportation was that I am slated to always have to be blocked from earning enough money to live in a decent home without people raping and poisoning and drugging my food and destroying my property and body while I am sleeping or in the room because mechanical arms are popping out of panels constantly--or etc I have written of this for years.


The point really is that as I consider the amplifications of what just transpired which has been going on and on and on and on with politicians fully participating with hate towards me--whether from Left or Right--that there is no more Democracy whatsoever. All are bought out.

Now I must continue with the theme of Sweet Home Alabama racist pig ape from the Deep South who has proven himself to be a most repugnant sell-out whore. Yes, I use these terms. Day #1 of teleportation: Rotten ugly Dumb Whorren Mirrage with her former Irish boyfriend the thug who played the compassionate German industrialist in Schindler's List--yes that huge rotten thug and his dominitrix master controller from London:

Day #1 of his inclusion in this hate crime only because I posted a link to the video of a 1977 concert of this band playing Freebird. I told this man that these people were destroying America. When rotten ugly Dumb Whoren Mirrage asked me why I didn't like her, because they thrive off me going into ranting stages about how violent and stupid and sleazy and sick they are towards me, they all get a promotion out of it for generating a reaction. I am sleeping and in a drugged up mental state for each of these brain-picking exercises in their so-called "power" over me. The creep stood behind me glaring at this creepy woman with a defense of me. I knew it wouldn't last long. Day #2 he began calling me "cockroach" and the very vile and abusive teleportation skits he orchestrated and then grilled me/interrogated me afterwards about what I didn't like about him or it--began as I now have to fight another scumbag post-prime greasebag creep from this organization. I think of the American flag-waving he and these "patriots" use in their every presentation but how quickly they are bought out by those who have profited off Imperialism and Genocide for centuries. They can buy out anyone and so quickly it's like souls are lost within seconds of money being displayed.

And that is the unfortunate corollary to Congress and it's many incompetent members. They do NOTHING whatsoever about this situation and for years every president or his closest advisors and Congressional leaders have participated. Alongside their own corollaries of H-wood and media performance artists who are now continuously derided Trump for his coup attempt. They are all participating in a coup attempt but the real fight is which side is going to have their hands on the reigns on all the money and power. They are all destroying the United States. When they see this happening to me and do NOTHING whatsoever and for YEARS they are fully participating in this demise of Democracy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...