Monday, January 3, 2022

I FULLY SUPPORT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. I am not an anti-Government personality drooling to tear down Democracy. But I find that the actors involved in the technocracy Nazi terror organization attacking me are very willing to help destroy Democracy and install a technocratic despotic Nazi system. THEREFORE...WARNING! : BS YouTube video, which blares out the title, "Movie Predicts EXACTLY What Government Will Do...". My response to a celluloid mind-programming product movie I will never watch (willingly) because I am aware of the duplicity therein of the intent and the participants. Americans are now in a "conspiracy-theory" craze in some sectors. The response from an emergency "prepper" "off-grid" YouTuber fits neatly into the fear-driven angst that viewers would latch onto and continue to blame "The Government" for the ills instead of the actors investing in the real central core of the technocratic tyranny that could, the conspiracy-theorists fear--create this End of World situation.




This film review popped up on my YouTube channel this morning because I clicked on the "subscribe" button for this man whose videos are on topics that I am interested in. Like many people around the world who are grasping the dire threat to survival that climate change portends (and promises to wreak death upon in the coming years) I am looking at ways to survive "off grid" because one must consider the looming possibility of the critical infrastructure collapse solely due to a climate change disaster or other such perils facing the globe at this time.

Every single thing I do a search on is under strict surveillance. Much information is blocked to me. Thus the majority of videos and pages I get I have understood to be placed deliberately by terrorists part of this larger technocratic fascist tyranny with Nazi genocidal aspirations and domination schemes that are fully being implemented globally. I got this dude with his videos because he had one subject I wanted to see. I clicked on subscribe but only because I wanted to see more of this videos and gain any information on how to start fires or how to heat a home without electricity and etc. This morning placed on my "recommended" channel was this enticing and advertising-scheme style blaring headline, "Movie predicts exactly what Government will do....."

Of course I had to venture into the bs mind programming trap and I saw of course the actors involved, many of the lead in this film, as part of the "expose of what the government WILL do". 


As I have written so many times for so many years for so long about the reverse-psychology of the celluloid industry in promoting fake heroes who in reality are part of the entrenched system that the feign they are fighting against in these heroic humanitarian films. The reverse psychology is of course deflection from the real guilty parties and onto nebulous themes of Government conspiracy (which also exists and is real). However, there is never any movie depicting how actors are especially connected to top politicians and vice-versa and in this way, the lies can be perpetuated about how the "people" (usually played by the actors as being working class or striving in some way against odds that they "win" against in their heroic thrust for equality against injustice--the usual theme that is played out again and again year after year winning top award and etc) over and over.....


So this was my response--I will paste and copy it here below, but just to add that I can never, NEVER write adequately or in the way I really am able or want to due to many factors, which I will add as the usual post script at the bottom about hacking and threats to my life and sustainability and survival by this terror technocracy which is celebrity/politician-driven terrorism and not just "The Government"--the conspiracy theories are rampant at this time. The push to oust the current form of Democracy and install a technocratic tyranny exists and I believe this "prepper" guy who appears so down-to-earth is promulgating, whether he is aware of it or not, the actual guilty parties who participate in the push to oust the Democratic Government. Endlessly they are portrayed as "fighting evil" and "doing good" (especially against "The Government"). I want to add that I hope The United States Government remains an intact Democratic Institution and that the real guilty like these actors are impeached and actual people fighting for an equitable society replace the slanderous lies that they project through these insinuations of corruption which they personally and in reality are deeply entrenched, which is exactly how they were handed such roles as these portrayed in the "conspiracy-theory" movies which the anti-Government" fans latch onto as if this is a confirmation. This in turn fuels more subversion and more fodder into the fire of throwing off the current system of governance and instead installing those who support the actual technocratic friends of these actors who are loosely being portrayed by the actor (who attacked me in teleportation and is an evil and racist creepy English expletive--always very convincingly playing the "evil" corrupt powerful "leader" but is just another technocratic-tyrannical racist Nazi actor, as they really all are who play in this film (don't exclude any "black or brown" race in this "empire" of tyranny and hate):


I wrote in the comment section to this post:


How ironic that these same actors playing these heroic roles are themselves immersed in the technocratic tyranny and are crucial components of the bigger set of mind programming lies to lure the viewers into feeling safe and bypassing any doubt that they are part of the entire process of incorporating technocratic fascism into the fabric of society. It's a very subtle trick but you missed it because you are on the level of conspiracy-theorist viewer. I think the masses of people would be startled if NASA made clear that an asteroid was spinning directly towards earth and they would indeed stop viewing their Tic Toc stuff. You are over-estimating the actors' roles and the film itself to deflect the guilt that the actors and the money funding such a project actually is doing: diverting blame to various "government" agencies instead of the propaganda machine that the spin-doctors of H-wood produce. Please don't forget that there is still a push to eliminate the "government" in the US and these very same actors are part of the inner circle associated with "the government" that the film portrays as nebulous entities that are "evil". It's really a convoluted mind trick scam to divert from the responsibility of the film industry of H-wood in it's collusion with the "Government" and high tech industries. They are inseparable.


 


***I am under so much grandiose threat whenever I write anything regarding any theme relevant to the people and power-strategies and injustices they perpetually curve-ball at me that it's dangerous for me to write any single thing on any of these topics. I am writing this theme today but only in a much redacted form without any real elaboration. For the sake of not having my money withdrawn or more things broken (this week I must replace or throw out a table lamp that was broken, two fans have been broken, and of course there is the endless stinking mess terrorists spew onto clothing and into the air that I breathe while sleeping through their mechanical arms cleverly inserted through the panels that 2+ years of fighting to protect my tine microstudio space still cannot block--the terrorists just go in and rip out all that I fight to protect myself with using dollar store products. There is in addition the toxic foul waste mess that I must clean but cannot because of the poisons this organization wants to perpetually poison me with for the slow "soft" murder approach.

Yesterday after having written my post, I published and went back and saw that perhaps 30% of the very small paragraph I had written had been deleted and the remaining sentences strung together by hacker terrorists. I had to rewrite but did not go back to re-edit the 2nd version because it is so time-consuming. My keyboard is very hacked and made very stiff so it is literal physical exertion to type anything out to the point of physical pain from the pounding endlessly. I also have no real desktop as I have no space and I have to sit in a very awkward position for typing and the addition of having to pound out every single key to get it to be printed on the electronic "page" is too much to handle after a short while (I sit sidways and one arm is not propped up so pounding down literally over and over for each and every single key makes my biceps literally ache after about 30 minutes of fighting to get anything out. Only to have to go back and rewrite almost every sentence after hackers delete 30% of what has been written.

--------------


Disgusting, ugly old man Leonard DiCaprio (let's include rotten Tarantino as well). used to be a kind of "pretty boy" now is a rotten old man before his rotten old man age. Another disgusting piece of crap from this rotten group of crap out of Whorewood. Ugh, Yuck! Disgusting, slimed by their presence, putrid dirty and foul parasites GODDAMN GET THEM OFF ME. update: circa 12 hours later. I just thought I would include this as an addition to the post above. A few hours after having written the post I was teleported while awake (yes that is possible to be teleported in a waking state) to one of the greasy scumbag pig apes (albeit an "American" but closely allied to "Italian-American mafia" and with absolute ties to Europigape control--like all of the so-called Americans "actors" involved in this European-controlled fascist Nazi Mafia contract. He threatened me like a violent thug--for I can't count how many years--this thug pig scumbag whore ape has been participating on the sidelines of this hate and torture contract and has "won" academy awards for the most insipid and awful movies (the awards are constantly going to inferior quality crappy movies repeatedly all these years it is an abysmal failure, this awards system for the most atrocious and stupid movies--awful is not even close a word to the low quality of content--the technical capabilies are fine but still nothing worth highest regard. Still, this pig whore creep who has been "winning" alongside his crony buddies all "winning" top awards and threatening me now with ever-increasing violence and hate--he threatened me with an ugly harsh tone coming from his ugly, rotten mouth, "You'd better be scared" for just what I wrote above--this pig and his good friend who partnered with him--the "director/writer/"actor" creep with "Italian-American heritage and a slew of mafia and crime and revenge and hate and bloodbath movies lying in his wake--supposedly a "genius" but all I saw was a rotten creep whose movies are all about hate and violence and death and mutilation--but anyways---they put their crap on my YouTube page every day. I am still partially paralyzed, needing health care, stuck in a stinking and foul putrid vile studio having moved from filthy vile studio after the next that creeps pour stinking filth into as they attempt to break in while I am comatose to rape and disfigure and dismember me slowly (now with mechanical arms as I finally have been able to stop the direct entry of these creeps so my body is not attacked in such a physical way any longer. But years have gone by and this rotten ugly man--his name? he's one of the stars of that atrocious stupid movie above with the other actors who have threatened and attacked me in teleportation or have participated from the sidelines--many of them, the thug gang of them. I am DRUGGED every night while sleeping by skin patches I believe it is--so I wake up highly suggestible. I have to sit down for hours every day because it's too painful to move my body--as I fight to remove the hard poisons along my spine I am left in pain and unable to move as small bits of the hard poison enlarge and bloat up and then RIP out of my spine and body. So I am stuck with nothing, nothing, no money, no home, after years of fighting to survive and going to grad school for 6 years--stuck in this sickness and under non-stop attack. But they continue, they need to get a trigger out of me because the contract is to abuse me to death or insanity and so one greasy rotten pig ape "actor" after the next takes the next turn to assault me. The last three months have been endless rape from a German scumbag shithead whore, really sick and disgusting--the creep gang of whore actors love this pig ape--and theatened with another "American" but mafia creep punching into the air next to my face and for years this pig scumbag has also particpated (is "friends" with the other greasebag I just mentioned--) and it never ends. So I can do nothing but try to do something but I am SO SICK I AM PARTIALLY PARALYZED I NEED HEALTH CARE and I am being drugged and tortured non-stop. So they are just going on and on trying to "trigger" a response out of me so they can then teleport and threaten me for having reacted to a DECADE of their torture non-stop, rape, dismemberment, endless violence heaped upon me, people laughing and watching on although I have never harmed them. My "crime" has been to try to attempt to have success in life and I had the capability to compete and win against the pig ape population of racist bigots and so--it's just endless torture and non-stop shit creeple of "fame" status coming after me like the most disgusting low-life shit possible but I realize that the lower levels of society probably are even worse--maybe. So it's never ending. If I weren't so drugged, sick and endlessly shitting fermented decades old mind control poison and drugs that rip out of my body slowly and make me paralyzed and incapable of thinking or moving on a physical or mental level--I would definitely read great books but I can't even concentrate to watch any kind of informative or educational video. The poison is so harsh that I can't think and can't fundtion. So I click on these YouTube stupid videos which are all implanted by these pieces of rotten shit out of Whorewood and then they threaten me when I react, as I always do and always will by now--out of sheer disgust and the crimes they are committing against the United States that they are being PROMOTED FOR that you all just allow to continue for YEARS AND YEARS. The hacking is now so awful I can't get anything out any longer.


--------------------


All I can say is that they are disgusting and ugly--I hope you are reading this rotten ugly man who threatened me today--this blonde bigot fascist mafia scumbag actor who is a yelling and hissing rotten bloated creep and I think really is not a great actor in any way--has won award after award since participating in this crime against me. Now blatently violent because the people who have joined this crowd, like the psychopath rotten German violent rapist and afterwards all of them have begun to really yell in violent hate at me hitting threatening pushing raping and abusing--they are so impressed by violent fascist Nazism. Keep watching the utter shit that they are cranking out as they continue to assist in helping to put fascist Nazis into the White House or those vying to obtain that position--as they have been doing for years and years now. I really hope they are destroyed I can't watch the shit on YouTube or their shit movies and I so hope one day in one of these next YEARS that someone will get them off me--as well as the huge vast numbers of shit who attack me. Is there anything but shit people on this planet any longer following the protocols of this shit organization?

No comments:

Post a Comment