Monday, January 24, 2022

This past week, in the last segment of a 10-day fasting/cleanse; While I was passed-out from toxic shock, literally unconscious, and could not wrap my cap/layers of material/shower cap/scarf pinned into all to create a nearly seal-tight thingy upon my head to thwart the hair attack (leaving me balding on the top of my head with hair falling out continuously--not due to naturally-occurring problems but due to chemicals by terrorists being sprayed into my hair. This last week I have spent two day literally passing in and out of consciousness as horrific poisons are loosening from the cement structure embedded into my back/spine/hips/skull/legs/feet, etc running a course into all conduits of my body and cavities and etc. As I lay in utter sickness, too sick to even bend to do the body security things that I have been doing to stop the utter destruction of my toes/fingers/hair and I cannot protect my entire body and skin area from the endless toxins that are put on my body EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and then toxic stinking sprays are on my blankets/sheets and sleepwear upon waking as well as black and blue marks on my thighs and etc and slashes into my skin. My hair had been growing out for the 2 months of me protecting my hair...but this last week they literally chemically slashed out 1/5 of my total hair.

 My hair had become more lush, the balding spot which I think is now permanent had at least begun to grow little tufts which were thin, weak and paltry but at last growing. I woke up two days ago with my hair reeking of stinking substances, so greasy I have had to wash it three days in a row to get the stinking grease out. The balding spot had enlarged during that time from the 2-month condition it had been prior to my fastidious attempts to protect my hair, which had been successful until I began to faint due to toxic shock and detox during my last fast. (As usual the chemicals remain horrible inside my body so I must constantly continue this 11 year effort--it's going on 11 years by now of that combined with torture, rape so the poisons were pumped deeper into my body, and stress severely reduced immune response and stress factors leading to reduced body capability to heal as these celebrities mercilessly abused and tortured me nightly and the terrorist "gang stalker" death squads took over during the day (and night as well if they could get into my room). Always electronic torture accompanies this with the through-wall technologies (tears pouring from eyes, heart palpitations that are deadly and could kill potentially, nervous system attacks, etc etc etc making me choke while eating or drinking due to the microchip implant in my throat--which they tweak all the time while I am sleeping so my throat constricts and this makes a horrid nasty noise which wakes me up; and the terrorists use this to create sleep disruptions in addition to torture during my most healing theta deep sleep patterns where these terrorist parasite celebrities inflict their rape and hate and abuse skits with death, violence and endless threats of making me homeless and always surrounded by groups insulting and abusing me.

So, trying endlessly for years to try to begin to comprehend the system being inflicted upon me and in an attempt to defend myself all I have been able to do plus years of plastering all I could afford (not much monthly, so the process required over two years of monthly purchases at the hardware store and the dollar store to try to stop the mechanical arms from prying open the countless panels and tiles the cover this tiny studio room.

But they got to me and the hair I had managed to make almost look normal and feel like hair, it required great effort for months to get to that point--they then smeared while I was literally too ill to defend myself--such horrible poisons that what had been down to my hips is now thin strands barely covering my scalp and hanging down to my shoulders--they removed at least one fifth of my hair. 


I tried to write about this two days ago but the terrorists kept deleting parts of sentences and mixing sentences around into various other paragraphs.

While all of the physical deformation was going on I was being abused by the expletive woman and her expletive thug on their endless power trip for their gratification and promotion as they, like all the rest, kept comparing what they had attained from all their illegal and legal activities to what they illegally destroyed in my body and home--while having my hair damaged so badly it's now like a thin patch once again on top of my head with balding patches and it all feels like it's a permanent condition, the hair is so damaged not just from YEARS of chemical destruction this organization has forced into my body but DECADES OF IT. But the worst began once the Europigapes of this acting group which fixates upon plastic surgeries and on their appearances got a hold of damaging and destroying my body (and everything else they were "permitted" to steal and take and destroy from me thanks to our great leaders who also participate in this crime against me, against human nature, against society, and against The United States. People may not recognize what a threat it is to the United States and I keep trying to make this point more clear in case people endlessly assume that they and their kinfolk are going to just benefit indefinitely from a system this confining and filled with vice and greed and selfishness and lack of real competence in handling responsibly this type of power over other lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...