Monday, January 31, 2022

Carnivore & More of the Circus.



...and what a 3-ring it is, veritably. I was listening to a lecture which popped up on my YouTube channel while I was cooking and my hands were immersed in wet food so I could not change the channel from what I had chosen earlier. On came this video which I had not selected but didn't have clean hands to stop or change. Why would I want to change a Glen Greenwald lecture? I decided that he was aware of more than he claims to be aware of the State apparatus and I believe that he is also aware, if only vaguely, of my surveilled and torture MK ULTRA/microchipped/teleported situation. I have also been confronted with many scores of Edward Snowden videos which were part of no algorithm on my part nor have I ever chosen to subscribe to his channel, or if I did only for a brief glimpse and then I eventually decided that there was too much amiss for my suspension of belief to kick in to all aspects of his situation and story. I also have tried to be my own version of a whistleblower and am promptly ignored and tortured for having written anything, which is always the case. Not a single pundit out there (mostly or almost all white males with a scattering of white females) has ever done a single thing to expose my situation nor help me nor stop the perpetrators, nor their apparently huge networks of ardent fans so concerned about surveillance but none apparently can be concerned about this huge breech of all human rights violations when it comes to me. I thus try to avoid all video exposure to their endless rantings about how they are heroic and rescuing privacy an the First Amendment when it's a publicity photo shoot but when it's really controversial as in helping me, none of them can even begin to question that authoritarian stance because either secretly or openly they fully agree with the premise of oppressing me and people "like me" instead of white entitlement, which is what they are really descrying in terms of technocratic authoritarianism.




and as I ended the cooking blitz and sat to wait for it all to cook in the one and only cooking apparatus I own (which has been saturated with deteriorating chemicals by the terrorist minions of the fascist Nazis and their ilk who endlessly smirk and laugh as they order this to be done, and when they teleport me and I describe how my home has been made filthy and deteriorated while they show me the finery of all they have whored into their possession, they scoff and smile in glee--I add this because it all fits into the surveillance and torture package that no one, including Snowden or Greenwald or any of the media heroes of information society will ever expose or actually stick their necks out to uncover. But just adding this to the situation about my personal situation and the horseradish that was being spewed by Greenwald because.....


Yes, I have actually tried to be a normalized and socialized member of "the Matrix" and I took graduate classes in Criminal Justice from 2002 until a few years later (the studies ended prior to the Snowden NSA whistleblowing media rapture that is still reverberating while I remain silenced and no information is coming out about me....oh no not from any of "them" involved with this grandiose exposure of surveillance and the threat to the white supremacy host of perpetrators and liars. Yes....when I first heard about Snowden's so-called "exposure" to NSA information collection I was in no way surprised because I HAD STUDIED AND BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS VERY SAME INFORMATION ALBEIT FROM A DIFFERENT SOFTWARE DATA COLLECTING SYSTEM THAN WHAT SNOWDEN DESCRIBED--AND I HAD ALREADY STUDIED THIS YEARS BEFORE THE 2013 SNOWDEN EXPLOSION IN GRADUATE SCHOOL. What Greenwald states in a superlative fashion as if he is a maverick leading the charge against the enemy surveillance state, instead of kind of misleading the public on this information, in this video above is that "no one had heard about this kind of mass surveillance until I exposed what Snowden had reported"--or that is a paraphrase but not the exact wording. I am lazy to a point as typing is always fraught with endless struggle to pound words out and then backspace and retype due to hacking malware and obstruction. I want to emphasize that either Greewald is lying is is oblivious to the fact that this kind of mass surveillance had in fact been introduced into Congress as a subject of concern, and when Greenwald quotes the many Congressional members as telling him in confidence, "We had never heard of this kind of surveillance until we read it in The Guardian when you published it". The repetition of "We never heard of this before" and "We never knew about this" Greenwald states like it is a solid instead of a vaporous smoke screen. 

------------------------


The name of the software that we studied in my "Electronics Crimes" class was termed CARNIVORE by the FBI, which used this software for covert surveillance and total data collection as early as 1997 or around 2000. What is more, is that in my class I remember reading in a peer-reviewed article on the subject of Carnivore that members of Congress had appealed in protest against the usage of this FBI surveillance system, termed Carnivore (up to that point it was the official name, but by the time my class researched this the software had been updated and the name changed to something like Omnivore, because ostensibly the system had expanded in scope and bytes of information collected and demographics and etc etc from just a Carnivore to an Omni as in a large scope in size.


As I recall, and how I wish I still had access to a research data base like EBSCO HOST which is phenomenal, but being outside of the US and no access to a library that offers such a system (most libraries in the US offer nearly effete database systems for research that I found almost impossible to navigate  plus they were probably hacked so I was blocked. But not for EBSCO HOST which is only available to people with money to enter into institutions and the like--which is information that should be free and open to the public as the internet is rife with misleading information at times it is very hard to find accuracy on the WWW without access to a real research database. 

Thusly, I can only write a tentative memory as to the article I read over 10 years ago (plus endless drugging and torture and violence aimed at me so celebrities can torture and extract information and ideas out of me but then tell me I"m stupid and a sex slave with zero human rights as they profit off the concepts I studied and have written in my attempt to navigate the utter chaos that they generate and create most willingly and gladly in order to obtain undeserved promotions for endless monopolies of power. Again, no attempts by me to expose this or be a whistleblower has amounted to anything but censure and torture, silence and complicity by the media who know about my situation and the politicians also involved.

------------------


I cannot remember if the news media was made aware of these  FBI surveillance programs but certainly congress was aware, and you can see this in the Wikipedia article below which states that members of Congress did hold some discussion and debate on this very topic, just at the onset of the Bush II Administration (meaning the acceptance had not become an ossified center of corrupted acceptance which it is now and that has spread into the general population). In fact, the other students in my class who were mostly involved in law enforcement said, in terms of the mass surveillance, that they had "nothing to hide" and thus nothing to fear, and that this surveillance was necessary to "find the terrorists" hiding in the gated suburbs of privileged white society.


----------------------


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_%28software%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...