Monday, January 31, 2022

Carnivore & More of the Circus.



...and what a 3-ring it is, veritably. I was listening to a lecture which popped up on my YouTube channel while I was cooking and my hands were immersed in wet food so I could not change the channel from what I had chosen earlier. On came this video which I had not selected but didn't have clean hands to stop or change. Why would I want to change a Glen Greenwald lecture? I decided that he was aware of more than he claims to be aware of the State apparatus and I believe that he is also aware, if only vaguely, of my surveilled and torture MK ULTRA/microchipped/teleported situation. I have also been confronted with many scores of Edward Snowden videos which were part of no algorithm on my part nor have I ever chosen to subscribe to his channel, or if I did only for a brief glimpse and then I eventually decided that there was too much amiss for my suspension of belief to kick in to all aspects of his situation and story. I also have tried to be my own version of a whistleblower and am promptly ignored and tortured for having written anything, which is always the case. Not a single pundit out there (mostly or almost all white males with a scattering of white females) has ever done a single thing to expose my situation nor help me nor stop the perpetrators, nor their apparently huge networks of ardent fans so concerned about surveillance but none apparently can be concerned about this huge breech of all human rights violations when it comes to me. I thus try to avoid all video exposure to their endless rantings about how they are heroic and rescuing privacy an the First Amendment when it's a publicity photo shoot but when it's really controversial as in helping me, none of them can even begin to question that authoritarian stance because either secretly or openly they fully agree with the premise of oppressing me and people "like me" instead of white entitlement, which is what they are really descrying in terms of technocratic authoritarianism.




and as I ended the cooking blitz and sat to wait for it all to cook in the one and only cooking apparatus I own (which has been saturated with deteriorating chemicals by the terrorist minions of the fascist Nazis and their ilk who endlessly smirk and laugh as they order this to be done, and when they teleport me and I describe how my home has been made filthy and deteriorated while they show me the finery of all they have whored into their possession, they scoff and smile in glee--I add this because it all fits into the surveillance and torture package that no one, including Snowden or Greenwald or any of the media heroes of information society will ever expose or actually stick their necks out to uncover. But just adding this to the situation about my personal situation and the horseradish that was being spewed by Greenwald because.....


Yes, I have actually tried to be a normalized and socialized member of "the Matrix" and I took graduate classes in Criminal Justice from 2002 until a few years later (the studies ended prior to the Snowden NSA whistleblowing media rapture that is still reverberating while I remain silenced and no information is coming out about me....oh no not from any of "them" involved with this grandiose exposure of surveillance and the threat to the white supremacy host of perpetrators and liars. Yes....when I first heard about Snowden's so-called "exposure" to NSA information collection I was in no way surprised because I HAD STUDIED AND BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS VERY SAME INFORMATION ALBEIT FROM A DIFFERENT SOFTWARE DATA COLLECTING SYSTEM THAN WHAT SNOWDEN DESCRIBED--AND I HAD ALREADY STUDIED THIS YEARS BEFORE THE 2013 SNOWDEN EXPLOSION IN GRADUATE SCHOOL. What Greenwald states in a superlative fashion as if he is a maverick leading the charge against the enemy surveillance state, instead of kind of misleading the public on this information, in this video above is that "no one had heard about this kind of mass surveillance until I exposed what Snowden had reported"--or that is a paraphrase but not the exact wording. I am lazy to a point as typing is always fraught with endless struggle to pound words out and then backspace and retype due to hacking malware and obstruction. I want to emphasize that either Greewald is lying is is oblivious to the fact that this kind of mass surveillance had in fact been introduced into Congress as a subject of concern, and when Greenwald quotes the many Congressional members as telling him in confidence, "We had never heard of this kind of surveillance until we read it in The Guardian when you published it". The repetition of "We never heard of this before" and "We never knew about this" Greenwald states like it is a solid instead of a vaporous smoke screen. 

------------------------


The name of the software that we studied in my "Electronics Crimes" class was termed CARNIVORE by the FBI, which used this software for covert surveillance and total data collection as early as 1997 or around 2000. What is more, is that in my class I remember reading in a peer-reviewed article on the subject of Carnivore that members of Congress had appealed in protest against the usage of this FBI surveillance system, termed Carnivore (up to that point it was the official name, but by the time my class researched this the software had been updated and the name changed to something like Omnivore, because ostensibly the system had expanded in scope and bytes of information collected and demographics and etc etc from just a Carnivore to an Omni as in a large scope in size.


As I recall, and how I wish I still had access to a research data base like EBSCO HOST which is phenomenal, but being outside of the US and no access to a library that offers such a system (most libraries in the US offer nearly effete database systems for research that I found almost impossible to navigate  plus they were probably hacked so I was blocked. But not for EBSCO HOST which is only available to people with money to enter into institutions and the like--which is information that should be free and open to the public as the internet is rife with misleading information at times it is very hard to find accuracy on the WWW without access to a real research database. 

Thusly, I can only write a tentative memory as to the article I read over 10 years ago (plus endless drugging and torture and violence aimed at me so celebrities can torture and extract information and ideas out of me but then tell me I"m stupid and a sex slave with zero human rights as they profit off the concepts I studied and have written in my attempt to navigate the utter chaos that they generate and create most willingly and gladly in order to obtain undeserved promotions for endless monopolies of power. Again, no attempts by me to expose this or be a whistleblower has amounted to anything but censure and torture, silence and complicity by the media who know about my situation and the politicians also involved.

------------------


I cannot remember if the news media was made aware of these  FBI surveillance programs but certainly congress was aware, and you can see this in the Wikipedia article below which states that members of Congress did hold some discussion and debate on this very topic, just at the onset of the Bush II Administration (meaning the acceptance had not become an ossified center of corrupted acceptance which it is now and that has spread into the general population). In fact, the other students in my class who were mostly involved in law enforcement said, in terms of the mass surveillance, that they had "nothing to hide" and thus nothing to fear, and that this surveillance was necessary to "find the terrorists" hiding in the gated suburbs of privileged white society.


----------------------


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_%28software%29

No comments:

Post a Comment