Sunday, January 9, 2022

Google alerting me that this Blogger blog is unreadable. This site has been so badly hacked I cannot access a review of any post--I have been stuck in the "post" page and can't get into the preview. Additionally I can't access any single Blogger blog on the internet--the https function has been blocked to me on all the Blogger sites. The hacker terrorists have made writing this blog impossible. I will have to try to find another site although I am sick of having to change email addresses, banks, mail services, my home, and fixing and repairing and moving around the planet because of the terrorism of this organization.

 I remain waiting for my faux "Democratic" government which is making all kinds of serious declarations about preserving Democracy while the very same people are sanctioning this fascist and Totalitarian system of Authoritarian technocratic tyranny over people like me. The politicians who participate in the teleportation absolutely deny me all human rights under all Constitutions and expressions of human rights that exist which they all have taken oaths upon in their initial advancement in their nefarious careers. This includes prominent "Democrats" as I have written before. I wait for a change of political power but the successors are all the trained children of the fascists who are training them now using this technology to openly express absolute violence upon those they want to crush and oppress so badly they will never have a chance to even THINK independently in order to achieve any resistance. 


This is the message I received today and the hacking is just endlessly going on to silence me on every level. While the Democrats don't want a Republican "win" coming up soon, they are participating in this violent international cartel of fascist technocracy at the high media influencer and political levels so my posts are being silenced--while they are all grandstanding about the Capital Riots but they are suppressing my posts and today my post is on the very topic that these fakes are all receiving press for their grandiose speeches and "cringe-worthy" songs that they use as entertainment spectacles while I remain writing these posts as they ignore me and continue to allow their "friends" from foreign countries and t hoes who wanna be aristocrat Europeans but are Americans--struggling to achieve this rank--all of them. 


This is what they did today to quell my posts and dissent to their absolute violence and murder and rape and torture which is still being absolutely sanctioned by yet another President and the same Administration on all the 3 Branches of Government that are "supposed" to represent MY RIGHTS.

None of them gets involved none of them does any single thing to stop this--they strive to participate in order to get promoted and possibly elected into higher office.

----------------


When I attempted to "fix" these issues in the "console" area, which is also blocked to my access--nothing happened I was denied all attempts to fix the problem. When I checked on the blog on my laptop all the print was at the correct size and all was centered and formatted correctly--but Google is alerting me that nothing is viewable on any mobile device. Of course Google the entity has terrorist hackers working in it's inner circles and perhaps at highest levels of it's organization--partnering with the US Gov to conduct surveillance and assist in the global domination technocracy tyranny that I am surrounded by and some people are aware may exist but they don't know or there is no evidence as to how fully implemented the system already is. All the whistleblowers who are famous are the usual WHITE MALES  who are so dearly cared for by leaders of other countries who want to rescue them--ie. Snowden. He worked for the NSA but I am a civilian and a female targeted by white supremacists and so I get silenced. The people who are fighting this who are famous are all part of the white male supremacy organization who also input their videos endlessly on my YouTube channel in a way that defies algorithm structures--YouTube has been one of the mail portals of the celebrity infestation of mind programming attack to trigger a response. 

I thus know and see white faces of the "famous rebels" who are the males who are evoke such concern and worry for their safety as the "evil" US Government strives to indict them as they hide out in foreign countries which shelter them. Unbeknownst to the public apparently these foreign countries also host multitudes of death squads, have gang stalking as a main component of social engineering themselves and are openly racist. Worse than in the United States, in other words.


But I get silenced and government-sponsored quelling of my every post, and today they are restricting more and more,. The silence remains because the fight really is for white males to not be censored or surveilled by the new Technocratic State that they are in large part helping to build. The concern is that THEY should not be targeted for censure or technocratic imprisonment or stifling of their violent rape and hate urges (hate crime, I mean, which is rife in that population of white supremacist males and their adjacent female partners/children/wives et al). 

=======================

Mobile Usability issues detected on vignettesofmindcontrol.blogspot.com

To the owner of vignettesofmindcontrol.blogspot.com:

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 4 Mobile Usability issues:

Top Issues

The following issues were found on your site:

Text too small to read

Viewport not set to "device-width"

Clickable elements too close together

Content wider than screen

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.





No comments:

Post a Comment

(U.S.) State-sponsored terrorism attacks: trying to reach a business which has branches in various States across the U.S. The phone line, only one provided, is "mailbox full" every time I phone. The mail provider I use is lying to me, giving me circular disinformation psy-ops waste-of-time run-around. Hours of asking the same questions, for all questions I have had and spend hours fighting to get any single result--each simple question about formatting mail address to their policies they are blocking and thusly discriminating against me results in just being lied to, unapologetic discrimination. //I phoned a major government institution which had not been "primed" to reject my calls, lie or discriminate (I assume). The person was not perfect but so far so much better than the incompetent lying nazi bureaucrat misery-making money-grabbing aspirants, and thusly although she repeated a certain way of speaking I had used with my bank, which was to spell every letter for a simple word (I used that just to designate the address type spelling every letter separately because I need the format perfectly aligned with my registered address--same address). It was only to create a contact but in the midst of speaking my throat microchip implant (non-consensual) was constricting my windpipe--then while i was attempting to speak my brain was "blanked" out I literally had a tabula rasa effect and lost all memory and thought patterns in the middle of a sentence. It happens so frequently along with nervous system attacks, mood alterations, subliminal hate speech, etc instructions to discredit me and the drug interface makes me perform the actions instantly I am then "blamed" with hostility for the discrediting actions by agents sent out to attack me for discrediting purposes. Again I write to a completely unprofessional and apathetic group of do-nothing idiot savants, with your professional roles I can discern the difference in this phone call system where the dirty greedy hateful leeches perform absolute unprofessional actions and the capable systems at least perform their roles clearly (they are monitored their phone calls are recorded there is evidence). The people put 'in power" in media, government, entertainment k-rap are absolutely incompetent but even moreso political spectrum. They can complete a legislative task they can make speeches but true professionalism they lack true ethics are void and null absolute incompetence in what truly builds excellence and a sustainable society.//The blank and hateful nazi white trash bigots who assault me perpetually, who have me tortured for ideas (to death) because I stopped writing my creative ideas years ago and they can't think of anything they just steal abuse lie make insults and then the rancid rotten U.S. terrorist government of really slime greasy filthy politicians as I have seen them in this context and the their creepy lying presentations in front of cameras--to gain public favor who also fully participate in death squad nazi gestapo tactics given all drugs, poisons and technology to inflict absolute murderous violence upon individuals, groups they don't want to see have the financial and political success which is supposed to be fair, free, and open in American society. This system they then grasp onto gleefully as the ugly stupid filth inflict their insecurities damaging my body into a mangled mutilated configuration blocking brain function and then torturing me in a state where I can't be mangled mentally (teleportation my body is slightly altered) and they extract ideas, torture me in deep sleep state as I respond without being able to compose thoughts, they feed off dumping hate they feed off torture they are showered with elevation by the rancid entertainment and political structure). The failure is evident but they are rolling in the hay so they, I mean YOU, don't care. The symptoms of a destroyed society which inevitably will fail if this group of "scumsucking trash" is not ousted and instantly. The midterms will only replace the old mf scum with a new batch. Posing with the same promises which turned into corporate bs blathering banter for votes the same end result. //

**I input this hacked-into-my-youtube front page (all that appear are hacks literally people are in line to hack their crap into my youtube ...