Sunday, January 9, 2022

Google alerting me that this Blogger blog is unreadable. This site has been so badly hacked I cannot access a review of any post--I have been stuck in the "post" page and can't get into the preview. Additionally I can't access any single Blogger blog on the internet--the https function has been blocked to me on all the Blogger sites. The hacker terrorists have made writing this blog impossible. I will have to try to find another site although I am sick of having to change email addresses, banks, mail services, my home, and fixing and repairing and moving around the planet because of the terrorism of this organization.

 I remain waiting for my faux "Democratic" government which is making all kinds of serious declarations about preserving Democracy while the very same people are sanctioning this fascist and Totalitarian system of Authoritarian technocratic tyranny over people like me. The politicians who participate in the teleportation absolutely deny me all human rights under all Constitutions and expressions of human rights that exist which they all have taken oaths upon in their initial advancement in their nefarious careers. This includes prominent "Democrats" as I have written before. I wait for a change of political power but the successors are all the trained children of the fascists who are training them now using this technology to openly express absolute violence upon those they want to crush and oppress so badly they will never have a chance to even THINK independently in order to achieve any resistance. 


This is the message I received today and the hacking is just endlessly going on to silence me on every level. While the Democrats don't want a Republican "win" coming up soon, they are participating in this violent international cartel of fascist technocracy at the high media influencer and political levels so my posts are being silenced--while they are all grandstanding about the Capital Riots but they are suppressing my posts and today my post is on the very topic that these fakes are all receiving press for their grandiose speeches and "cringe-worthy" songs that they use as entertainment spectacles while I remain writing these posts as they ignore me and continue to allow their "friends" from foreign countries and t hoes who wanna be aristocrat Europeans but are Americans--struggling to achieve this rank--all of them. 


This is what they did today to quell my posts and dissent to their absolute violence and murder and rape and torture which is still being absolutely sanctioned by yet another President and the same Administration on all the 3 Branches of Government that are "supposed" to represent MY RIGHTS.

None of them gets involved none of them does any single thing to stop this--they strive to participate in order to get promoted and possibly elected into higher office.

----------------


When I attempted to "fix" these issues in the "console" area, which is also blocked to my access--nothing happened I was denied all attempts to fix the problem. When I checked on the blog on my laptop all the print was at the correct size and all was centered and formatted correctly--but Google is alerting me that nothing is viewable on any mobile device. Of course Google the entity has terrorist hackers working in it's inner circles and perhaps at highest levels of it's organization--partnering with the US Gov to conduct surveillance and assist in the global domination technocracy tyranny that I am surrounded by and some people are aware may exist but they don't know or there is no evidence as to how fully implemented the system already is. All the whistleblowers who are famous are the usual WHITE MALES  who are so dearly cared for by leaders of other countries who want to rescue them--ie. Snowden. He worked for the NSA but I am a civilian and a female targeted by white supremacists and so I get silenced. The people who are fighting this who are famous are all part of the white male supremacy organization who also input their videos endlessly on my YouTube channel in a way that defies algorithm structures--YouTube has been one of the mail portals of the celebrity infestation of mind programming attack to trigger a response. 

I thus know and see white faces of the "famous rebels" who are the males who are evoke such concern and worry for their safety as the "evil" US Government strives to indict them as they hide out in foreign countries which shelter them. Unbeknownst to the public apparently these foreign countries also host multitudes of death squads, have gang stalking as a main component of social engineering themselves and are openly racist. Worse than in the United States, in other words.


But I get silenced and government-sponsored quelling of my every post, and today they are restricting more and more,. The silence remains because the fight really is for white males to not be censored or surveilled by the new Technocratic State that they are in large part helping to build. The concern is that THEY should not be targeted for censure or technocratic imprisonment or stifling of their violent rape and hate urges (hate crime, I mean, which is rife in that population of white supremacist males and their adjacent female partners/children/wives et al). 

=======================

Mobile Usability issues detected on vignettesofmindcontrol.blogspot.com

To the owner of vignettesofmindcontrol.blogspot.com:

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 4 Mobile Usability issues:

Top Issues

The following issues were found on your site:

Text too small to read

Viewport not set to "device-width"

Clickable elements too close together

Content wider than screen

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...