Sunday, January 9, 2022

Google alerting me that this Blogger blog is unreadable. This site has been so badly hacked I cannot access a review of any post--I have been stuck in the "post" page and can't get into the preview. Additionally I can't access any single Blogger blog on the internet--the https function has been blocked to me on all the Blogger sites. The hacker terrorists have made writing this blog impossible. I will have to try to find another site although I am sick of having to change email addresses, banks, mail services, my home, and fixing and repairing and moving around the planet because of the terrorism of this organization.

 I remain waiting for my faux "Democratic" government which is making all kinds of serious declarations about preserving Democracy while the very same people are sanctioning this fascist and Totalitarian system of Authoritarian technocratic tyranny over people like me. The politicians who participate in the teleportation absolutely deny me all human rights under all Constitutions and expressions of human rights that exist which they all have taken oaths upon in their initial advancement in their nefarious careers. This includes prominent "Democrats" as I have written before. I wait for a change of political power but the successors are all the trained children of the fascists who are training them now using this technology to openly express absolute violence upon those they want to crush and oppress so badly they will never have a chance to even THINK independently in order to achieve any resistance. 


This is the message I received today and the hacking is just endlessly going on to silence me on every level. While the Democrats don't want a Republican "win" coming up soon, they are participating in this violent international cartel of fascist technocracy at the high media influencer and political levels so my posts are being silenced--while they are all grandstanding about the Capital Riots but they are suppressing my posts and today my post is on the very topic that these fakes are all receiving press for their grandiose speeches and "cringe-worthy" songs that they use as entertainment spectacles while I remain writing these posts as they ignore me and continue to allow their "friends" from foreign countries and t hoes who wanna be aristocrat Europeans but are Americans--struggling to achieve this rank--all of them. 


This is what they did today to quell my posts and dissent to their absolute violence and murder and rape and torture which is still being absolutely sanctioned by yet another President and the same Administration on all the 3 Branches of Government that are "supposed" to represent MY RIGHTS.

None of them gets involved none of them does any single thing to stop this--they strive to participate in order to get promoted and possibly elected into higher office.

----------------


When I attempted to "fix" these issues in the "console" area, which is also blocked to my access--nothing happened I was denied all attempts to fix the problem. When I checked on the blog on my laptop all the print was at the correct size and all was centered and formatted correctly--but Google is alerting me that nothing is viewable on any mobile device. Of course Google the entity has terrorist hackers working in it's inner circles and perhaps at highest levels of it's organization--partnering with the US Gov to conduct surveillance and assist in the global domination technocracy tyranny that I am surrounded by and some people are aware may exist but they don't know or there is no evidence as to how fully implemented the system already is. All the whistleblowers who are famous are the usual WHITE MALES  who are so dearly cared for by leaders of other countries who want to rescue them--ie. Snowden. He worked for the NSA but I am a civilian and a female targeted by white supremacists and so I get silenced. The people who are fighting this who are famous are all part of the white male supremacy organization who also input their videos endlessly on my YouTube channel in a way that defies algorithm structures--YouTube has been one of the mail portals of the celebrity infestation of mind programming attack to trigger a response. 

I thus know and see white faces of the "famous rebels" who are the males who are evoke such concern and worry for their safety as the "evil" US Government strives to indict them as they hide out in foreign countries which shelter them. Unbeknownst to the public apparently these foreign countries also host multitudes of death squads, have gang stalking as a main component of social engineering themselves and are openly racist. Worse than in the United States, in other words.


But I get silenced and government-sponsored quelling of my every post, and today they are restricting more and more,. The silence remains because the fight really is for white males to not be censored or surveilled by the new Technocratic State that they are in large part helping to build. The concern is that THEY should not be targeted for censure or technocratic imprisonment or stifling of their violent rape and hate urges (hate crime, I mean, which is rife in that population of white supremacist males and their adjacent female partners/children/wives et al). 

=======================

Mobile Usability issues detected on vignettesofmindcontrol.blogspot.com

To the owner of vignettesofmindcontrol.blogspot.com:

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 4 Mobile Usability issues:

Top Issues

The following issues were found on your site:

Text too small to read

Viewport not set to "device-width"

Clickable elements too close together

Content wider than screen

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.





No comments:

Post a Comment