Monday, January 31, 2022

A follow-up on my last post regarding the Glen Greenwald lecture and on Snowden and the Carnivore FBI u se of mass surveillance, omitted from the discussion by Greenwald which I believe was a diversion from the actual reality of the history of the emergence of the mass surveillance State. This relates to 9/11 attacks as being used as a springboard to increase mass surveillance under the post-9/11 formed NSA and Homeland Security under the PATRIOT Act. The NSA stemming from FISA expansion, and the pre-9/11 FBI surveillance expansion of the technocracy State.






"Still, two events would have been required for the Pentagon strike to have been averted.

First, President Bush would have had to have ordered that any hijacked airliners be shot down; the military’s rules of engagement did not allow for that without such presidential intercession. Bush ultimately did make that call, but only after the Pentagon was hit.

Second, NORAD’s F-16 Fighting Falcons at Langley Air Force Base, near Norfolk, Va., would have had to have been launched sooner.

Why they weren’t is unclear.

According to NORAD’s timeline, those fighters received the scramble order at 9:24 a.m., 30 minutes after Flight 77 made an unauthorized turn. That suggests the FAA took an inexplicably long time to alert NORAD. But Jane Garvey, former head of the Federal Aviation Administration, said it had informed NORAD earlier in a telephone call.

Retired Maj. Gen. Larry K. Arnold, who was in charge of domestic air defenses on the day of the attacks, said it was “physically possible” that fighter jets could have beaten the civilian airliner to the Pentagon had they been activated earlier.

Another decision not made: NORAD did not launch all available fighters even when it became apparent that multiple suicide hijackings had taken place.

“It’s inexplicable why they did not get air protection up in time to thwart that crash,” Breitweiser said. She also asked why the F-15s sent to New York were not sent after Flight 77."--Could Fighter Jets Have Stopped the 911 Attacks? NBC News. June 15, 2004.


COULD FIGHTER JETS HAVE STOPPED THE 911 ATTACKS?


 


To attempt to describe the effect that the "mind control" technology has upon my cognitive capabilities while I struggle to also get past hacker intervention in every post and thing I write and do on the internet or computer is a struggle to find the right words. Something like my brain being glued into a tangled stagnation while I am trying to access my memory to find literal words to use for any subject. Like trying to wade waist high in mud in a sprint--not able to move, stuck and waded down. That is similar to how my brain is being tampered with. After many posts I write in this struggle, with words and highly emotional hate expletives pouring out because my emotional centers are likewise being tweaked while I write to enhance hyperbolic and thus discrediting statements--which are also subliminally pumped into my "inner ear" by their insidious inaudible technologies (but can faintly hear them at very quiet moments but certainly not while typing or in a busy and crowded space where I am always under nasty attack and this type of emotional and cognitive blocks to my critical thinking capabilities are combined with excessive emotional response--usually giddy giggling and laughing and smiling at being insulted or attacked like it's "fun". This always happens while I am on the phone and I am always diverted to a terrorist agent on the phone as I laugh and giggle and can't find words and the wrong words not in my vocabulary or lexicon come pouring out automatically without even a semblance of prior thought or decision to make such statements. I was in this state under my last post and always in every situation where I attempt to communicate on any level.

I could not finish my post therefore and was exhausted by the time I got through circa 5 paragraphs which meandered in thought and got off point.

--------------

The Glen Greenwald post I just posted today earlier in the morning--freshly drugged up as I am while sleeping and the mechanical arms wreak their damage and drugging infestation upon my property and my body and mind while I am endlessly night after night teleported to hate and death and abuse and insults and threats and the recurrent theme of being made homeless and having to live in squalid situations and returning to live with my mother who has attempted to have me killed and is violently abusive (murderously so). 

But I wrote this post and got lost in fighting in the struggle to get past hacking blocks to the keyboard, which is happening now as I must ceaselessly fight to backspace and retype almost every word (happening right now).

--------------

What I still am not able to fully write is that I believe that Greenwald and the Snowden situation is acting as a diversion from the truth that massive surveillance was occurring even before Bush Jr. was put into the Oval Office in 2000 (in what was probably a coup but not officially labeled as such--). It was the FBI operating under relative restraint of Federal Law which prohibited joint agency cooperation for surveillance purposes, especially for the burgeoning internet and WWW.  New forms of mass surveillance potential that these agencies undoubtedly desired to utilize to the maximum for their massive data collection capabilities on citizens of interest. Citizens of interest now encompass all citizens foreign and domestic alike. Or as Greenwald discusses, the surveillance is to capture The All totality of communications and information on every single person possible using these surveillance technologies. 

Prior to 9/11 The Carnivore system utilized by The FBI had been labeled as an anti-crime necessity to combat "criminals". The "problem" of crime seems to have become so necessary as to expand the surveillance capabilities so that Carnivore then was changed in name and function to increase and scope such as to be named Omnivore (will eat anything, in other words). Yet the massive surveillance state that those in those positions of social engineering truly desired was not achievable under existing laws until this magnificent destruction of the Twin Towers and The Pentagon occurred, leaving America ready for 20 years of warfare against enemies such as civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq whose death toll has reached in hundreds of thousands since the onset of this war. The casualties of Americans who have since been covertly assassinated probably reaches a high number although of course I can only gauge that by how many people I have known who were "alternative" and not fake who have since died by mysterious illnesses and accidents and far before their time should have expired.

But that is theorizing and I will try not to let the mind control glue my brain into diversions.

The laws that separated the powers of various governmental agencies such as The FBI and The CIA had to be eliminated and turned into a more centralized form of surveillance capability. The FBI and CIA were also restricted to the "red tape" procedures of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) which allowed US Governmental agencies to conduct international surveillance which had to be approved of in compartmentalized segments of the government. Once the Twin Towers were eviscerated, the agencies could then combine under the PATRIOT ACT and the newly formed Homeland Security Agency and the new National Security Agency to have a global network of surveillance. And voila! Here I am not a terrorist but deemed a "threat" to national security under the bigot racist policies that all administrations have adhered to all my life--the threat to white supremacy and bigots everywhere. They simply cannot allow freedom to flourish for certain people. History has proven this with the Jim Crow Laws and the KKK offsetting the liberation of slaves, and etc the examples are plenty especially in the United States, where all these new-fangled technologies are allowing for "progress" to be limited to white supremacy and the covert stifling of people "like me" whatever that means--not "allowed" to compete. But my ideas are still being stolen by white supremacist "liberal" Nazis who are famous for their flowery bs speeches and posturing which people flock to because there are no other alternatives to grasp onto in the public realm--all are being silenced or are already dead from these nefarious covert assassination programs (I have barely survived and the entire time of fighting to heal from poison murder attempts the thugs in H-wood and in the political highest levels have had me tortured and denied health care and THEN poisoned endlessly and daily while fighting to rid my body of poison without any health care or support system whatsoever.)


But back to the point--I am under strong and horrible "mind control" effect as I always am while I fight to type these posts out.


I believe, to try to get to the point, that the function of Greenwald and of Snowden is to divert the attention away from the real history of internet and electronic communications to the point of the NSA and not to the fact that this kind of massive surveillance had been in full operation under the FBI and undoubtedly other agencies for years before the NSA was introduced as a real government agency, officially sanctified with the precious duty of surveilling the entire population for the safety and security of the State against terrorists. As many other targets have mentioned, the surveillance is being used to target and discriminate against civilians who have nothing to do with terrorism, but rather out of racist or other policies where by only a select few remain "at the top" and no one dare threaten their hegemony unless they are fully integrated into the programming to enhance only white supremacy. Thus the minorities elected into these various offices and positions of celebrity status are some of the most violent threatening actors in these Nazi-ordered teleportation attacks upon me. As in, #46 is going to appoint another white supremacist anti-Semitic white supremacy enabler into the Supreme Court. Being black and female is far removed from the actual symbolic gesture and the reality also of the gesture is to ameliorate any criticism and then to continue on with the same old as usual but just with a few smatterings of black and brown intermixed with the Nazi white hues. All following orders.

--------------

Greenwald and Snowden are a diversion, and I thought of this while I was sick and sleeping (always sick in this detox state and endless abuse which is making any healing more than impossible). The diversion is that Greenwald keeps claiming in this lecture that "everyone who approached me from Congress said that they had never heard of any of this"...etc etc his repetition of this is to pound down that the surveillance domination of the government imposed upon the public is more-or-less a function of a post 9/11 scenario imposed by the government for purposes of surveillance only and control. 

That perhaps 9/11 was a part of the integration of these various agencies hitherto not "allowed" to conduct such massive surveillance is left silenced because the diversion is to point attention to the post 9/11 politics rather than that which brought upon this current state of affairs of mass international and global surveillance operations (which I am subject to and am being tortured by--the operations of attack and surveillance are 24/7 and seamlessly globalized by now).


The agencies, in other words, the FBI the CIA and other offices which had been operating prior to the NSA could not collude until there was such a state of emergency that the country had "no choice" under a state of terror and chaos but to allow anything to thwart another 9/11 attack. My thoughts are nothing really new as these are deemed "conspiracy theories" by "nutcases" on the nutjob circuit (aka Alex Jones and company). Of course many take them seriously and really the first time I ever heard of microchip implants was in a ranting Alex Jones clip on the internet--and HE WAS RIGHT but he was not the first to have exposed this only the most loud and thus, I got a brief glimpse and thought it was never going to happen to ME while it already was in full operation upon ME by everyone else around me.

---------------

To say that this mass surveillance state is the product of the NSA is to omit the reality that the agencies were really yearning for any reason to integrate so that this mass surveillance global economy could thrive. That is my point, I think it not too far-fetched at all or Nutjob conspiracy-theory crazy whatsoever. Just listen to Greenwald in that lecture. He has been used as a kind of cloaking device to shield the former activities, that I believe is one of the "uses" that Greenwald has produced in order to cover-up the more insidious history of mass surveillance by various government agencies but what was circulated as professional knowledge was the Carnivore FBI software that was used to "catch and surveil CRIMINALS", which in turn had to be altered in name to become TERRORISTS and then again, voila! How readily the public has accepted both the NSA and the Greenwald deception that these agencies perhaps had no agenda in the first place and that 9/11 and it's endless decades of war is somehow justified. Greenwald helps in justifying it all, as does Snowden although his function is very applicable to the very threat of this huge surveillance apparatus of course he does not disclose the various technologies that he undoubtedly was privy to learning about such as microchip implant technology and the kind of surveillance I am subjected to. I have been told by the celebrities attacking me that they can "see through my eyes" and the microchip implants allow them to literally see exactly what I am seeing because of some combination of the implants in my brain and my eyesight and vision. That is the extent to how much surveillance is possible, in addition to the "thought mining" technologies.

It all makes the Snowden "expose" very watered down in comparison, and that also is deliberately a ruse to divert from the horrible reality that these celebrities and politicians literally drool like the sadistic parasites that they are when they get a chance to absolutely bore down and attack at the most sick and vulnerable moments I am in physical distress from healing and using all of this to try to crush and break my body, spirit and soul into conformity like all the other minority minions who service them like slaves  with a smile as they continue to help foment an absolutely Nazi and white supremacist racist technocracy where they get to play wealthy-enabler roles and they are happy to do it.

Racism, really, is a huge component of this massive surveillance state for the reasons I have written of and have been writing of for years. I used to compete against these Nazi expletives and beat them and in many various forms of competition and so they had to poison me with hardening poison and insert all this junk into my body and then steal ideas and this has been the main reason for all these attacks upon me. The minorities who attack me do so with the most vicious hate only because they are instructed to do so, and are obedient slaves in mentality but their roles in public as celebrities is to flaunt their "independence" and "fight" for anti-racism. What a sick joke. 

All designed to further the one road to the New Rome Nazi 4th Reich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...