Thursday, January 13, 2022

Deception/Lies: some of the biggie opiates of The People (in addition to "Religion" as Karl Marx and his fans would repeat).

 



Inflation reaches highest level since 1982 as consumer prices jump 7% in 2021




I went to the usual main marketplace/shopping mall/outlets a few days ago and prices have increased almost double-fold for many items in just the past two weeks. From small appliances such as fans to prices of food, it's nearly double. I have not heard of any type of shipping bottleneck supply-chain problem here in Thailand so no "excuse" for this huge increase/inflationary trend has been made. Ostensibly it is for tourism and to make-up for the years of lack that have created huge gaps in revenues for these huge conglomerate chains. The Tesco Chains have divested from the Tesco-Lotus brand and have returned to their corporate headquarters of England (or wherever, they have left Thailand). The store has exactly the same items minus the Tesco products which were few so the store which is now just called Lotus's is the same place with exactly the same items. But prices have gone up for all the stores in my vicinity. If I attempted to go to an outdoor Thai market for produce I would end-up paying what the Thais always charge me anyway: double the price they do for Thais. No prices are ever listed at these markets! But anyways---I hope the prices will be lowered once "high season" is over in May when rainy season kicks the tourists out. I also have to add that at smaller Mom n Pop stores in Phuket such as the dollar stores ("20 Baht" stores) no hike in prices is evident. No claims in Phuket newspapers about the result of "inflation" causing such huge hikes in prices because everyone knows prices always go up around peak holiday times of the New Year in these tourist places.

Thusly, I am skeptical of the US claims, or excuses, about supply chain problems and inflation being to "blame".

Retailers, conglomerates and their huge multi-international outlets are "making up" for lost revenue but people don't want to hear the reality of why. They need something to blame and these entities are easy to use as shields against just plain profit motive for quarterly losses for the past 2 years of the pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears pouring out of my eyes from dirty sleazy greasy gavin old scum and his nasty and rotten ilk--he's always with this defunct scum rotten crap piece of silth arnold scum trash ni88er hate to inflict as much rape damage and destruction to me as possible--every day it's some mafia nazi fuck christian feminist nazi bigot rushing to violently threaten my life demanding that i honor them with praise while in truth serum mode all I do is call them the shit that they are--they ask me "why" so they can get ideas on how to appear they are fighting corruption becasue they are such sick and filthy shit themselves and are put in power because they are mental mind fuck operators fixated on obtaining a power cartel of nazi violent racism but disguised as their shit christian, democrat and feminist but oh...fighting racism only for blacks of course, as the black and brown and jews rush to violently assault me they are all praised for this given millions of dollars. Sabotaging my 16 months of fighting to get my subpoverty disablity reinstated they have not stopped torturing me with murder threats yelling abuse sleazy sick rape and violence psycholotical torture and physical torture using heart palpitations tears streaming out of my eyes hours every day morning night and then all kinds of hate while in deep sleep--my home stinking and foulu and endlessly blackened with stinking greasy muck. They ask me whether I think they are greaat the answer is always no they begin hitting me from side angles while I am sleeping and teleported I try to laugh off how sick and stpuid they are --this shit creep who rushed to assault me today for hours while I was obviously bedridden poisons shitting out day after day after they laughed about a huge plug the size of my hand (my hands are large) coming out of my body--only years and years of this hard poison coming out as they continue to poison me so I am perpetually shitting poison out, sick from being drgged and abused to the point of rage and hystericda physical violence litearlly every day in teleportation--these rancis fuckers are then promoted into senate position and president for both treating me like this and for obtaining a reaction of rage and violence out of me in deep healing sleep states, while awake after only the 18th year of non-stop torture due to the incompetence of all governments who are unleashing these types of rotten shit and scum with these drugs, murder mechanisms and the ultimate achievement of the shit scum nazi 4th reich: the total compliance of the worlld in participation in it's own enslavement and demise. THey have as usual made typing and thinking clearly impossible it's impossible to type the functions of the laptop are blocked completely.

  I try to remain "silent" because of the shit "advice" given me by scum partnering with the chinese who have fraudulent...