Sunday, January 23, 2022

As a continuation of my last post: I re-read just the beginning paragraph and saw that what I had written had been partially deleted and other parts of the sentences were mixed and jumbled up with others. Words had been omitted in the various jumbled parts of fragmented sentences. They deleted the parts where their violence may show how sick and violent and psychopathic and disgusting they really are. These are the scumbag pieces of shit who you all applaud year after year. Why is there NO ONE ever coming to defend my most basic human or Constitutional Rights under LAW?

 This is all being done so an organization comprised of sleazy, dirty and stupid sick foul parasitic whores can inflict their racist violence upon innocent and defenseless while being promoted by this most racist and genocidal swamp of American policy makers in Congress who fully applaud and cheer this on. That includes Trump by the way. Of course it includes Billary, and all the top celebrities who have been winning all the awards since 2013 when this celebrity nightmare began of Johnny Depp being the first scumbag to torture me endlessly for years with his wife and daughter joining in. Then came a slew of whores and scumbags who all obtained Oscars and Golden Globes awards only after beginning to attack me. They had not won awards and not consecutively year-after-year as one of the most continuous parasites upon me, Shit Pitt that rotten creep has obtained from years of his and his filthy dirty wife who stole idea after idea from my tortured writings so her blank and empty whore meaningless personality could appear as if she has depth and sensitivity and intelligence (she is smart at avoiding taxes no doubt and creating hate skits and perverted abuse attacks--her every day activity for years while obtaining funding for her film projects which featured ideas I had written of which she obscured into Nazi-themed bs crap, but highly paid for.)


I have sat writing about their violence and now it's been a non-stop day after day torture and rape enterprise for the past half year without end night-after night. One of the pigs was pounding his huge hormone growth body into mine as I began to faint and pass out--because he was pounding poisons into my body--I was so drugged I had no idea what the sensation was. He kept saying he was "helping" me to "heal". He was essentially killing me. I began to feel sick as he began physically assaulting me while raping me as well. I kept trying to tell him to stop as he began hitting and raping me endlessly until I had to literally scream and scream at him in hysterical rage to stop. He would not stop. Then this disgusting and rotten foul ugly pig scumbag Robert DeNiro began literally punching into the air into my face and threatening me as I wished him and them all death finally after--that was the nth rapist. But none of them even asked me if I was sick they just have to have the contract that the Nazi German was going to hand them or what they could obtain by this disgusting display of their filth and rotten stupidity and shithead personality mentality. Rotten and disgusting DeNiro and Pesci then began a verbal and other types of assault upon me, which they have not stopped doing anyway with endless filth sprayed into my living space which I ate and breathed in, thus lowering my resistance after being pummeled by rape and violence and the shock of it all--after years of just sitting here shitting poisons out these moronic dumb parasitic pigs can't understand how ill I am, of course they do not care 100%.


And it was rotten Nancy Pelosi who began threatening to chop off my foot and then have me killed as she sat next to ARnold shitnegger the ugly rotten Austrian who began calling me "dirty" (as in the Nazi term used in the Holocaust) after I had nicely told him to leave me alone--as I do with all of them and they assault me with more hate because "you're not supposed to say no". 


And the endless violence never stops and the list is so incomplete above it's just a small picture of YEARS of this endless violence that Obama absolutely sanctioned because he needs to get accepted into the media to represent his showcase personality along with his wife--who both are now fully welcomed into the showbiz entertainment arena of the entire circus.


Then Trump, which was death threats, cars hitting me and nearly killing me, my cat stolen my cats stolen animals stolen and killed (also under Obama) and then it's Biden with Pelosi and AOC and the shit is now increasing with this rotten English bunch of shit--rotten Dumb Whorren Mirrage and her rotten Irish stupid fuck partner who raped me years ago, sat next to Trump smiling as they both drooled at how they could abuse and beat and rape me to obtain their fantasy huge bonus--the dumb Irish thug's recommendation was to just beat me up and force me to go with them (for him it's to his mansion in Ireland). 

So I sit here now with "feminist" Hillary Clinton allowing her benefactor English fellow racists, rapists and whore scumbags to abuse torture and the very wealthy blonde scumbag whore who has been attacking me for days because I call her in my uncsonscious sleeping state a piece of shit--has not stopped having me destroyed for years to obtain her fashion appearances in Milan and elsewhere and whatever that rotten ugly thing has obtained--and the shit never stops the government of the United States never stops this. I keep asking for JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE FOR THIS TO BE STOPPED.


What the fuck is wrong with all of you? I am innocent I have never harmed these filthy fuck pieces of shit. Why won't any of you fuckers reading this ever stop these pigs? Why do you keep putting them into power?



No comments:

Post a Comment