Tuesday, January 11, 2022

The "Nothing Works" Doctrine by Martinson (1974). That short phrase is famous if you study Criminal Justice. Terrorist behavioral profile: short summary. "...it is under the Social Security Title II" said the phone terrorist from this government agency I phoned for the third time in 2 daze because of incompetent answers and hostile and rude treatment by phone with disinformation continuous (after a 50-minute wait yesterday plus a 20-minute wait to try to change address using the computer prompt process and after lengthy questions and repeats of answers I was hung up on by the automated system). Today the semi-torture continued but I won't get into the absolute pettiness of the type of person responding--it's the same kind of trivial pettiness that "they" all respond with after you try to protest their injustices. They all respond with deflection and an air that the problem is you as they relish in their petty tyrannical "games"

 Please, deary reader, do not become confused by my digressions but I know emphatically that my brain is under "mind control" technoterror attack so I can't think in a plain and basic linear pattern. 


This woman on the phone was describing an ambiguous entity that she kept ambiguous by her lack of realistic response. When I asked her if the Title II meant the Disability Act she said that the name "Title II" was "just a name we give that program".


Upon search later on after this phone call I discovered that it refers to The Social Security Act/Title II. I am no legal expert but I played baseball and was not excluded from the previously male-only game due to Title IV having been passed. I thus understood instantly that anything related to government with a "Title" before it meant a Law. She just turned it into a condescending triviality (the specialty of these petty but deadly terrorists--because they WILL kill you if possible using "legal" means such as wrong information and denying you health care after they organize covert poisoning and drugging you to death--). 

So that was just one major point I wanted to bring up. 

She kept repeating her information--twice in a row like a robot. It was yet another trivial deflection "game" which I have seen so often it should have been my first shield defense strategy to know implicitly that it was going to happen but I am always under this mind control while I am in any conversation or writing privately so I can't think. I struggled throughout the entire conversation by phone with this cheery chirpy lying terrorist at this government agency who just casually lied to me like I was someone she and her ilk definitely don't want to be informed and thus so easy to manipulate and when I don't have correct information..(because they never give it to me upon request, which I have done multiple times from this organization/government entity and have gotten no response). I think this woman automatically told me this information and then tried to take it back by denying it's existence by saying it's just a name given as an inside categorizing and not an actual LAW passed by the US Government affecting millions of lives. I have saved the website with links to multiple answers to many of the questions I have asked this agency by phone, requesting information on how I can find more exact info on a webpage and have always gotten a blank silence on the other end.


I had phoned yesterday and got a very irate and nasty passive-aggressive woman who yelled at me literally with hate and hostility when I told her twice, in two different parts of the conversation, a bit of information (I won't copy here) because she had played this "confusion" terrorist game of asking me for my numerical identification number (my "identity") and after beginning to state it very clearly and slowly, she said she had the first three numbers but then she needed me to repeat the last few digits. I began once again and then she interrupted with an irate sigh of annoyance and said she already had the last few digits but needed the first three. The quickness of this was almost at a pace that made the mind twist screw game almost imperceptible. I ignored it because I was struggling to "think" clearly and I could not find words to simple questions. I hesitated with every question and could not finish my sentences because my brain/mind literally went blank. This is the result of the brain-altering technology hindering neural firing or whatever insidious attack is being generated by their nasty hate technology. I had blank slate and always have a blank slate frame of cognition for every phone call and the terrorists have many tricks up their collective sleeves which they play to further the confounding terrorist attack so they can "blame" me in some way for the problems that they create. 

Later on in the call when I repeated, because after more than 70 minutes of being put on hold (and I think terrorists just kept me waiting and the call was intentionally put on hold for that long--my suspicion of course--everything else I am relating is very solid but also I cannot "prove" the existence of the "mind control" technology exerting it's pernicious influence on my every attempt to communicate with any other human being, in any form including writing on any email or post or blog).


She yelled at me that she had already asked me the question which I answered twice in the various length of the conversation. My brain had been pummeled by their hate tech for a while by the time I repeated my sentence statement--she jumped to attack me with yelling hate, "I already asked that". I said nothing in response to the hostility I was "scared" to just do anything to fight back as I had to get this information into their system and hang up asap to get out of the trap and the hate vortex of that horrid phone system and these terrorists operating through the US Government, as part of the larger international terrorist organization (do not call this a "conspiracy theory").


I never responded in kind to her angry and hateful tone or hissing nastiness. My goal was to get this done and I understand how these "people" are ready and willing to vent their hate upon any target, call it a witch hunt if you will. But I did write a complaint to the larger government agency "feedback" portal and I had written in this complaint about her yelling at me for repeating something twice.


Thus, the phone call I made today, reaching someone very quick and apparently knowledgeable on the many sublevels of this government agency, at least moreso than what I had experienced the day before--she began repeating everything twice in a row with a practiced polish that was almost worthy of performance praise. I believe all the terrorists have practice sessions on exactly how to achieve these attack maneuvers, whether verbal or physical and this was no exception. 

Thus the pettiness reigned during this call, and it was hard for me to discern while I struggled to get out of the black miasma that surrounded my thinking process just to get a reasonable response or question out. I stumbled through every verbal cheery sparring and in the end, when I was cheery and wished her recovery from her cold (because she was sniffing into the phone, but I could not "understand" at the moment that of course she was performing an alteration of the trigger terrorist coughing noises or huge sneezing noises that they make, either into the phone or as I walk or drive past or when I look outside and I can hear things below me on the terrorist balconies beneath me--huge coughing accompanies my first glance out sometimes in the morning. But something with nasal coughing or sneezing is part of the triggering (the triggering is to alert you that any kind of violence could happen at any moment, thus it's not just a creepy noise but has that duel purpose of sound and violence, Pavlovian style really).


But I am always now trying and working on keeping a more positive attitude and not succumbing to their pettiness so I wished her good recovery, although I could not "understand" that she really was being a "b-word I was in a tizzy dizzy state but happy and relieved that I finally got this change of address concluded and can now continue on the endless healing and fighting for my life on all other fronts that are constantly under attack instead of fighting for my financial survival (and thus life) via this agency--at least for now. They have been toying with my finances for a very long time with the threat of taking it all away using all kinds of low and nasty manipulations but for now, for this day, I got something done to fend off the current threat of that happening.


But after I got off I then was able to recollect and realize how nasty this woman had actually been. Because my brain is under a technoterror influence I cannot "understand" that I am under attack and thus, it's much harder for me to defend myself in such situations. My only defense was to be very positive and for this, t he nasty woman hung up on me as I was wishing her speedy recovery for her cold--(which was her triggering nosey nose mucus terrorism aimed at triggering me but I just responded with something like a drug-happy Christian praising the sinner as I told her all kinds of nice things while she abruptly hung up on me saying nothing after all the condescending nasty things but disguised as cheery responses with half-baked information and lies and repeats as the petty response to me having "complained" about her colleague basically hostilly abusing me on the phone the day before.

The pettiness is always shocking to me as I keep assuming that these are people who are on some kind of sane level of communication but their hate and nastiness and pettiness is the tantamount feature whenever they utilize this terrorist network and get the "freedom" to attack moi.


No matter how kindly, friendly, loving, nice, caring, empathetic, giving, nurturing I am towards them, their response inevitably is hate and abuse and exploitation, rape, torture, attempted murder, and a complete discarding of all the positive things I attempt to do or say to create some kind of decent harmonious exchange.

I was reminded of a situation on South Beach where there was a homeless man who was part of a hate attack aimed at me when I first began selling cigars. This grungy man was paid a few dollars for sweeping the sidewalk in front of the store and he had a little grungy dog who he kept tethered on a little nasty, dirty rope tied to a cart of his belongings that he pushed everywhere (this was back in the late 90's--the area was just getting over a rough bit of cocaine cowboy days in that area which is now chic and expensive and mostly bereft of homeless---or you don't see them). But this is the story of the dog that he killed and that dog's 2nd successor. The dogs were loving and kind but the dirty old man had to have a dog to kick around. The 2nd dog I rescued and stole from  him--the dog--I mean it was a puppy--was in convulsions because of sun stroke and the creeps of this cigar store and the filthy nasty old homeless man just put it into a carboard box and let it go into convulsions without doing anything to help it--probably to try to terrorize me--I promised them that I would just take care of it and never brought it back. They screamed at me and I was fired and that began my " private" cigar business on South Beach. But this is the story of the 3rd dog. The 1st dog was killed when this old grifter drifter let it die inside a boiling hot car with the windows not open. A sadistic murder basically. No one cared, and they all allowed the next dog to be tortured nearly to death, which I rescued and they all began yelling at me and threatening me because of my rescue (they called it a theft). The third dog I had been too drugged up by the haters by the time I saw it happily wagging it's tail as this nasty dog-killer creep old homeless thug would tug it violently by the leash and it slowly --this dog--sagged, days went by, months went by and what had been this dog trying so hard to please the tyrant that was feeding off slowly killing anything possible but legally--as no one cared, no one did anything, no one would stop him--the usual story I am confronted with every day. I thought of this dog today as I mused about the hate and violence on this less-than subtle psychological psy-ops situation that I described above. And with all of "them" who confront me with these terror stupid petty deadly attacks, I can be as loving, kind, pleasant, polite, not responding to their nasty remarks, but finally after they are too abusive writing a complaint which is taken as another avenue of attack against me as they all turn the complaint onto me as if I have done something wrong by trying to defend myself--which is always the case in every situation with all of these zombie brainwashed followers albeit put into highest influencer positions (be it political or celebrity).


NOTHING WORKS. Nothing I can ever do to present myself as an affable human being to another works with these terrorists. They are determined to classify me in a narrow confining stereotype and nothing I do or achieve or struggle to point out to them contrary to what they are determined to force me into works. Nothing works.


SOCIOLOGY INDEX/NOTHING WORKS




No comments:

Post a Comment