Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Terrorist "soft/slow" kill toxic poisoning report and other such foul and disgusting attacks made and ordered by people of the same foul and filthy material.

 Deary do-nothing readers/voyeurs/sadists/fascists and pukes:


this is not for your entertainment.


My room is now so toxic from years (over 3 years) of laboratory-concocted stinking foul substances repeatedly sprayed into this room every single day and night--that it's unbearable and deadly to breathe it in any longer. I am suffocating in the stench and the toxic substances I can feel my body recoil at the poisons embedded into the sprays. Despite having powdered the room with baking soda to try to eliminate the stench, they just spray the stinking mess into the room while I am sleeping and have a stink fest of spraying and destroying my property while I am out shopping. 


the stinking foul poisons that this organization poured into my food--thus into my body--my entire life remain gluing my spine into a hard, encased shell of semi-paralysis. After more than 10 years of being bed-ridden while my body and home is being sprayed with stinking deadly toxic sprays, as I am disfigured--part of my uterus severed out, my hair sprayed repeatedly with damaging chemicals so it's falling out, brittle and with the texture of straw---my skin slathered with damaging chemicals so there are areas that look like the skin has curdled. All with more laboratory chemicals that are permanent--as the stinking substances are always permanent. My clothing is routinely saturated with this laboratory gunk that never comes out and nothing wholly gets the stinking odors out--NOTHING.

My food of course tainted and made rancid by their sprays. I thus have to live in a perpetual state of barricading my room and body from their attacks. Also, as I have been writing of for years to no response and no help from any single entity on the planet, while sleeping this group of foul terrorists have been severing my skin between my toes TO THE BONE of all toes and into the joints--with what I think is a laser--every single night until my feet stank of fungus (they cut and then spray fungus into the severed areas). Also inserting objects under my cuticles night-after-night for over 6 years to the point that enlarged areas of bloody red and fingernails falling off and being unusable on three fingers every night has been only one component of the ongoing torture.


What I tried to make clear in my post yesterday was that this is an exercise in power not only for the purpose of hegemony but to try to force this sense that these pig ape whores and scum pieces of shit have every "right" to do whatever the hell they want to people who are targeted. I also tried to add that all of this is supported by all sides of the US Government with absolutely no intervention and all support to this part of the "Dark Money" enterprise which really rules the US Government.

The Europigape English scumbag pig whore who is in control over this group of skanks, scumbags and mediocre incompetent "actors" is Danny Moynihan, who had me put in jail, basically crushed my cat's spine and body after I began writing posts to him--my one and only means of contact--via the email address he had given DMoyn@aol.com PLEASE DO SOME LEGAL WORK AND DRUDGE UP THE EMAILS FROM 2007 UNTIL 2013 between myself and him---if possible if anyone cares to try to stop this insidious hate organization from further sucking out what they can from the United States and imposing a system of feudal Dark Ages oppression which people are so keen to try to emulate and think is so delightful and easy and fun. That includes Rotten AOC whom I had made reference to yesterday as she came to inflict her silly version of hate at me in league with this injustice league coming out of Whorewood, USA (lead by English mind fuck rapist Imperialists and Nazis and fascists). 


So, back to the travails of this situation imposed upon me WITH NO BLOCK FROM MY GOVERNMENT due to this Dark Money enterprise to which they all really adhere to as their real constitution and rule of law:


I awoke in the middle of the night feeling like I was going to faint from the absolutely toxic stink that is now emitting and coming from all blankets, furniture, clothing, corners and under all furniture and every single bit of this room stinks, has brain toxic stains that NEVER come out with any cleaning solvent, sprayed on all surfaces as part of the toxic slow murder that this group has been inflicting upon me for years. I want to add that during my detox and fasting period I got to a point where absolutely deadly poisons that have been entrapped into these hard shells of poison began to come out. I spent the last 3 days literally in bed going through various stages of passing out (literally losing consciousness due to the poison which made my body tremble like I was going to faint when I stood up) absolute pain along my entire back as the hard poisons let their hard-as-steel lacerations into my spine be known while I kept trying to not pass out. I had taken off the 5 layers of wrapping around my head which I sleep in because the stink of the room was so awful I needed fresh air and to let air circulate on my now poisoned hair. I had taken off the layers of packaging tape, gauze pads and cotton balls stuck into my toes with the two layers of socks and rubber bands tightly (constricting blood flow) around my ankles. These had been taken off because I woke up after three days of endless sleep and passing out to a dark, middle-of-the-night time space and I thought sunrise was just a few hours away, I took it all off, fought off the cockroaches that this group of stinking filth always puts in my room every time I leave (they leave a tiny army of cockroaches in this room). I can't fight the cockroaches any longer also because of the immobility that the reduction of slippery poisons which acted as a kind of lubricant along my spine--now it's being detoxed out by the hard portion remains so my flexibility is worse the more I try to heal. So I passed out only to wake up with stinking fungus and slashes into my skin between my toes once more. My hair which is completely damaged to the roots and in the hair strands from years of poisons being sprayed into my hair--it's now coming out as I brush my hair which is now a straw texture once more. 


AS none of you can ever do a single thing to stop any of this, I wish you all the worst of hell after you have totally supported this death and filth group and I so hope that they destroy your lives before something finally destroys them in toto. 


What it will be I have no idea as this mentality and group terrorism is so internationally recognized as the prevailing system of law and order--the pig whores from Whorewood have been trained through all the years of politicians like foul and ugly hyena Nancy Pelosi Pig-lousy--whose threats of having my foot cut off to threatening to have me killed by her minion pig apes--has lead to this group of Europigape skank meaningless whores to do the same all understanding that their every act of rape, theft, torture and violence is fully sanctioned by the likes of Nancy Pelosi Piglousy. They were emboldened in other words by her death threats aimed at me. That was because I was fighting off Arnold S-negger a foul and bad-energy parasite whose presence was energetically foul and nasty--as they all mostly are, like all of them but some of them have absolutely foul psychic energy and are at the top of the pyramid of H-wood media popularity for their crappy fake movies about how they are rescuing the planet from the evils of injustice. 


What a sick joke placed upon the planet they are.

But you are them, you reading this, are some of these foul pukes who have attacked me. 

The least of the worst is the former husband of skanky pig ape whoralina--her name is too odious to repeat because I never thought of that rotten whore as being this gloriously "beautiful" celebrity as they are all constantly trying to force upon me. I only saw a sleazy prostituted actor who had really very few great acting skills and was more a sexualized prostituted titillation by the now-rape culture of H-wood expressed in fake sentiments of #metoo by the skanks who are fully endorsing rape and sexual violence heaped upon me by their husbands.

Thus the "best" of the worst is this blonde actor who has ordered part of my uterus to be severed out, my teeth knocked out and the gum tissue severed nightly and only because I wrote on my private Facebook page that these pig whores have been hacking into for over a decade in order to steal ideas--and because after the 5th year of this pig whore couple stealing ideas from me, having my body made rancid, toxic, poisoned and my uterus severed out--I wrote that there should be JUSTICE and B-P should not be awarded top Oscars any longer for his participation in this crime. A years of absolute hate and violence after a car driving into me in high traffic causing me to land on my jaw--nearly killing me--then they smashed my teeth loose and were cutting into my affected area of my gums to try to make the teeth get infected and fall out. This is the mentality that they have every "right" to do whatever they want including poisoning me to death after years of teleportation rape and then every kind of injustice and violence heaped upon me under the patronage of the pig whores at the "top" of this dirty and foul death pyramid scheme of scheming squares. Hundreds of thousands of Europigapes attacking me with the very same mentality so this group at the "top" is really just those who perform the lies of their deception more cleverly than the scumbag haters at the lower ranks of this rank and file operation.

So that is my choice of options for who will force a baby on me, ostensibly that is my only option for living on this planet.


Fully endorsed yesterday by filthy AOC in her hate attack upon me. Fully endorsed by Elizabeth Warren who created this mockery of an insult to "minorities": The Squad as it has been labeled. Such a theatrical name and I will write another post on the theatrical use of such a name and it's function to further the political career advancement of both of these dirty foul parasite fakes in another post--maybe today.


All fully endorsed by most of the H-wood A-list celebrity bs operators.

Fully endorsed by The Obamas and Clintons

Of course fully endorsed by Trump and his band of merry jock straps.

All that I mention above have in one guise, form or avenue of attack been a part of this terrorist team and all fully endorse it's every ramification of mass death and torture for people who they don't want to see pose a threat to their pyramid of mediocrity. I need to include nasty foul (I hate to use her nasty name because she is an odious bigot fascist Nazi from Sweden) but I call her Helga nasty tuna berg but her actual "name" begins with a G. What a gangster creep that dirty nasty foul thing is. She has to be included with these greedy, self-absorbed but collective terrorism minions and puppets in the mass devastation of the environment and of the planet's resources. Their only aim is for that glorified life of excess and visible wealth accumulation. One of the stupid and thug pig apes (from Canada from the Matrix really) began to make violent gestures at me when he first tried to rape/seduce me when he had me teleported, was in a hot shower with water on a high level pouring down on his greedy, selfish back as he "expected" me to play the sex slave role and just gratify his loveless and sleazy ambitions by exploiting me. Because during that time there was a tremendous water shortage in Phuket due to drought (just before the pandemic began in 2020) and I am in an altered state of consciousness, not aware of my surroundings and I sometimes mix up my state and place with whatever sleazy place these sleazy skanks teleport me to, I said quickly, "Don't waste water" which wasn't a "no" to sex but also I did not want any contact with him. He began to literally run in circles in an anguished state of rage because I had denied him automatic gratification. His abuse of me began from that point onwards. I want to state that their rape and exploitation mentality also extends to the abuse of natural resources and of their endless capital gains projects of building and of expanding more cement structures onto this beleaguered planet so already devastated with the plundering this organization has wrought upon every single thing they can lay their greedy pig hoofs on. That includes the greedy Nazi aspiring for celebrity fame Helga stinky tuna berg who fully supports these pig ape parasites because by attacking me, she obtains more media capital for her "cause" of protecting white supremacy in terms of global warming. They are all foul polluters of the human race and of the planet.


But keep doing NOTHING you goddamned-readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment