Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Observation on how "mind control" technology was used on me today in tandem with various terrorist actions while buying food at the Tops Market at Central Festival Phuket.

 The first stage of the attack was that the item I had expressly wanted to purchase had no price tags on the shelf. All had been removed. The item in question was bananas (and other items as well where prices had also been removed but ONLY for the items I had wanted to buy--the exact brand and location but the rest of the items all had prices listed on the shelves).


I tiny scribble was marked on the code sticker on the bunch of bananas. It was supposed to be some price. There were no assistants or workers anywhere (they normally are there in the vegetable/fruit stand areas to weigh items) but along with no prices, a store filled with stalkers doing their endless repetitive themes, so the store needed these workers and they also had been removed. There was a Thai male and only he was around to answer any question. I have never seen him before at that market, and his response was to hastily say, "The price is here" pointing to the scribble. I told him for the 2nd time I can't read it. He pointed again and said, "it's right here" looking at me with a smirk and glowing parasitic gnawing stalker stance (predatory). I told him I need him to tell me the price, he said like I was ridiculous: "it's xxx" amount and I began to say things that I had not thought of, were not anything I would have said and I told him as if excusing myself for asking him the price, "I wear glasses but I am too lazy to get them out". No glasses would have deciphered the scribbled price that looked like an @ and nothing like a price--it was scribbled in blue pen but of a very small pen point at that--and faint. I began smiling like it was all silly and I was almost "apologizing" for asking the price. After walking around the store I realized what I had wanted to say which was, "I can't read the price and that is why I am asking you" but I was just blasted by the tech. This same man was gone immediately after this encounter. There were then other Thai men who told me "no understan" (which is policy in that Tops market that English for employees is compulsory as this is a prime tourist market catering almost exclusively to English-speaking tourists--it is supposed to be the "world class" shopping area.

In the other Tops at another section of this multi-block mega mall area (near my condo) the same thing happened: the prices were removed from items I wanted to buy. I had to search for anyone to help as all stations were vacated where there was any scanning device. 

I could feel my brain simply going into another sphere--if you will-- of incomprehensibility and being blocked from accessing my very own thoughts and instead saying something with silly giggling that could be construed as being discrediting---myself.


Of course another factor of the "success" of this endless type of attack, which is like an endemic pandemic when it comes to trying to have professional conversations on the phone. I can't access my thoughts. I am under attack by the terrorist on the other end because all of my phone calls are diverted to agents of this hate organization. I can't think clearly to retort to the hateful comments that these people make with sneering contempt into the phone-just as this guy was sneering and glowing with the hormones of violence while the entire store was teeming with people following every stalking protocol so it was clear the 80% of the people in the store were there for this stalking purpose. 

My eyes were tearing almost continuously--especially while driving. My nose/eyes/throat was under constant attack as if I were "sick". All created by this microchip implant in my throat and wherever else all the other microchips have been inserted into my body and brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment