Thursday, January 13, 2022

On the real shades of racism:

 
"New ABC series ‘Women of the Movement’ shines a light on the mother of Emmett Till | Nightline". ABC News. January 6, 2022.




I've just finished watching Women of the Movement--about the Emmitt Till slaughter in Mississippi. I had previously watched a documentary on the subject and interviews and I knew the basic sequence of action. But as opposed to gory horror movies, I was terrified watching this rendition that was put in a realistic country context although I wonder exactly what was said between the whites who performed the killings as I think many of them refused to testify and remained silent until death on what went down, exactly. I had chills and was at the edge of my seat, literally at the end of the first episode.
I recalled someone in Miami saying something to me that the Southerners forced the Blacks to do but I had no idea about this (won't get into detail on this point). The person in question was French however, from Paris. I argued with him as we got into a yelling match. He went after me with his Nazi fascist groups who to this day are trying to get their next free promotion out of attacking me. It is one of the reasons I detest many of the nasty fascists out of France but people think that culture is the epitome of all. If anyone can glean anything out of what I am saying, this man who was wealthy and operated by helping to steal ideas from Prince and then robbed him of his venue who also attacked me to obtain promotions for his increased status---is no better than any "redneck" bigot out of the old Mississippi but like those of the KKK in Louisiana also speaks French.
I hold no reverence for Europigapes and those who attack me can understand hopefully my point instead of beleaguering the repeat question of "why" I don't like them trying to force a sub-status of technocratic slavery upon me because I was microchipped and because there is no justice coming out of highest ranks of Americans who hold these fascist expletives in such high reverence and are such absolute bigots who spout endless claims about fighting against every racist and sexist evil--all supporting this fully with more emphasis on assisting fascists and Nazis out of Europigapeland in threatening and torturing me.
Alas--but I am not trying to digress. The racism is as bad in the "elite" structures that are being welcomed from foreign tyrannical racist Nazi places as the Deep South of the Jim Crow Lynch mob KKK era (which is just underground through technological disguise and elevated rhetoric and semantics and posturing).
So the tv series resonates with the hate crimes being perpetrated against me. Oddly one of the producers (black--who just "won" a Golden Shower Europigapeland fascist Nazi award for his poor old black man role of oppression raised into godly status) and one of the (black) actresses in this tv series have also participated in the hate crime technocratic teleportation abuse/terorism at me alongside their white supremacist "friends", following implicitly the exact violent and hate crime protocols alongside their vocal anti-Semites and bigots who all sit next to the Europigape fascist Nazi actors and "handlers" who control them.
So watching the movie about Emmitt Till made in part by people who are not lily white in their victimization fighting-against-racism tropes that are endless and always of them being poor innocent folk just always fighting against injustice and never meting the same hate out towards others if they can get away with it--for promotional reasons or for whatever...
The entire subject and this tv show is on a scary note that is indeed terrifying in some aspects, also considering my personal experience of the people involved in putting this out. But the show is excellent in it's it's simplicity and the complexity of the themes.
I wonder how long it will take for ANYONE to be "allowed" to express the reverse racism that exists from oppressed groups upon one another? This victim/abuser mentality is like the black and white dualities of the past racist tropes.
There are so many shades of hues of blood red involved in this theme--forget about mixing black and white to try to limit the subject into shades of "gray"; the real colors are two: the primary is the red of blood spilled and on another spectrum in a more cool and cold shade is also the green ($$$$).

No comments:

Post a Comment