Monday, January 3, 2022

Disgusting, rotten pig old men of Whorewood who are well past their prime--but continuing to crank out "Academy Award" movie roles for the crap they put out. Year after year they take turns attacking me and obtaining these awards. Their rotten wives, most of them are multiple divorce with a probable list of women and men they raped, abused and used who also tried to use them and hopefully succeeeded--all jaded all rotten all corrupt completely to the core of their meaningless creepy lives--as far as I can see of them. All get very young daughter/granddauther-aged wives or girlfriends--all are repuslvie rapists including and especially the #me too skanks who abound in assisting these rapist putrid old men in rape and torture of me. They participate drooling with anticipation of the roles they too will be handed. All are fully surrounded by a host of Europigapes flaunting dangling gold-plated incentives, promises of luxury in Europe and living in mansions and castles in Europigapeland for their assistance in SELLING THE UNITED STATES OUT but unfortunately the rotten vulture aged-hyena appearing women of the Democrat Party i.e. .pig-lousy et al (Clinton) are just part of the white male supremacist rape culture. They are akin to the Ghislane Maxwell school of matronly support for these rotten pig whore men--especially if they come from Europe and bow down like groveling madams to the Johns who are from countries like Austria and Germany who assault me.

 My body by now after more than a decade of complete illness and fighting potential deadly diseases from poisons hardened into my spine--now as I have had to whittle away the poisons by doing monthly Master-cleanse fasts as my one and only healing modality which is "free"--because these rotten whore pig apes with millions and billions of dollars just "can't help me in any way financially because their contracts all entail the most abusive quality of life for me that is still on a level of just abused poverty and being raped and tortured via electronic weapons on 24/7 basis for decades--by now the constant daily torture has been going on for longer than a decade without a day of it eve rending--not one single day not ONE.

So I write this and have told myself it's dangerous and wrong to get on YouTube. I am so drugged up my food is drugged--whenever I take a fast for at least 5 days I am completely sick but after that point all the drugs have been consumed by my body's elimination process and I realize how badly I am being constantly drugged every single day in my food intake, which I strive to make as clean as possible but this is impossible whne I can't afford to pay for food that isn't marked specially on sale (here in Phuket the sale items are mostly labeled with individual stickers so they are pre-poisoned and packaged waiting just as I arrive in the store--drugged. I can't afford to eat basically because they ahve forced me into very dire poverty and are blocking all and every access to earning any money online--all is hacked and blocked every search for anything everything is obstructed I can't accomplish a single thing on this planet. Of course everyone turns aside and allows this to continue indefinitely towards me while at the same time everywhere on the planet people are denying the existence of this organization and it's exploits of discriminatory torture and murder. ------------ I have been writing imploring people to get this group of SHIT OFF me but it never happens. They come at me in succession and then return once I have had to fight one another one pops up immediately and then they return after I am surrounded by another formerly married couple or a group--but now it's an endless rotation of these shitty whore pig apes the same scumbags now for years--all have been handed many Oscars and top Golden Globes awards which they never were in line for prior to participating in this contract out on me--but they have been in the biz cranking out their movies for decades so this is not an anomaly. I must stop getting on YouTube I need money I need a safe home I need actual defense and protection and this is State-sponsored and everyone around the planet is either participating or remaining silent and leaving me to fight to the death for some kind of stop to this--meaning these people are not going to ever stop until they murder me and all I want is to see them dead. That is the point I am at after years and years and years and years an dyears of this going on and on and on and on day after day and night after night. The united states government. I said I was pro-government but I don't mean the shithead politicians I mean the system that was supposed to work and protect the human rights of citizens and not put crooks in power who allow foreign intervention in the form of "dark money" to rule to the point of despotic fascism with mafia and Nazi influence controlling the stupid whores in the media and in Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...