Saturday, January 22, 2022

Another appeal for financial support and reparations for crimes committed due to this living situation I've been forced into. For not just one decade but decades being poisoned with deadly and sickening chemicals and assaulted physically while unconscious. I just had to correct this first paragraph due to hackers completely altering structure making it unreadable and impossible to understand. I need to add for the rest of this post (which I am not going to re-read or correct so it will undoubtedly be skewed in all forms of coherency)--*hackers have just deleted at least 10 sentences that explain this next part---I wrote thatthat while all of this transpired I was teleported to death threats, violence, penetrating verbal abuse on all levels and then the entire situation of these wealthy English scumbag creeps trying to slam a car door into my head. I was then teleported to their friends who hissed genocidal holocaust themed statements at me immediately upon me being teleported to them. All while I have been so ill I can't protect my body from their mechanical arm attacks which these very same people have ordered to mutilate and destroy my skin/hair/body/home/all material objects and since at least 2013. Their response of my final rage from years and years of this is for them to increase the violence and hate and insults and attack. Thus they chose to viciously attack me while I was in this most vulnerable healing phase from the poisons of murder I barely have managed to escape from, and still have not, conducted in part by their partner Danny Moynihan, their Monarchist partner in all this who was torturing and abusing and poisoning and raping the poison into my body to murder me but also all the while stealing ideas from me for YEARS. Because Hillary Clinton needs to use the same project and contract that Donald Trump used 4 miserably violent years of hate ago in order for HIM to ascend into the President's position, plus her inscrutable corruption just leading her to this easy prey contract of exploiting and abusing someone for other huge lucrative contracts and deals (very many media ones involved for her endless interview appearances). Thus if she does run for president she is absolutely allowing this kind of ultra-violent torture/rape/disfiguration to continue indefinitely so the English benefactors from the Dark Money sources (The English Crown in this case) will then back her just as they did Trump in 2016. She is using me as this vehicle and I truly hope to get this load of shit parasitic crap group off me asap--it's now years and decades of these same pig apes coming after me due to this contract from this same source, the same people, on and on. The longer they have access to this kind of power trip the more murderous and violent and psychopathic fascist they become. The more they get awards and deals. GET THEM OFF ME NOW. If America is indeed fighting for Democracy against in impending fascist dictatorial overtake, then step-up and stop allowing these fakes to continue to operate under the guise that they are the "good guys" when they are in fact extremely part of the huge problem confronting Democracy and the United States as a whole.

Two hours after writing all of this post: hackers rearranged sentence structure so parts of one sentence are misplaced to other parts of the paragraph, and vice versa. Fragments from one part of the paragraph begin with a lower case word...which is where they cut and sliced part of the first part of the sentence. They omitted the part that I wrote where I have been in a detox stage where poisons that have been trapped literally for decades underneath a hard shell of poison have loosened due to starving/fasting and the hard cement type structure embedded in my back loosened up a sheet of wet cement in texture poisons. I was so ill that I fell into various states of unconsciousness for a period of two days. During that time my hair and body were mutilated and slathered with damaging chemicals. I could not even get through the "intro" paragraph above because it is so jumbled. They are now completely distorting my every sentence structure so poignant and important parts are deleted and other parts are simply rearranged to other parts or just gone. 


This is what the "professional" experts at mental manipulation through "the arts" are doing along with their nasty minions living next to me who do much of the hacking work and of course the day-to-day slow kill operation.




*Again, I have not re-read the post below. I got into a digression above as I am also under non-stop brain-altering tech influence here in this tiny studio (meaning "mind control" affect). The post is probably unreadable in parts. I am tired of continuously rewriting as I did for many years and finally I have given up. I got into a huge digression in the intro part above--but that is also the effect of this discrediting technology. The terror and torture has been so constant and I am trying to reach anybody in the United States in any position of power with the honest reality of what is happening--which of course makes me sound "delusional" due to having no evidence whatsoever regarding teleportation or this gang stalking. The one camera I had was broken, I remain fighting to save money because my mail service literally overcharged me by $300 in a 3 month time frame--I fight with frugality to save $20 per month so image what that chunk did to my fight to just have any money in reserve.

========= 


How these wealthy actor terrorists are extremely adept at being the most expert parasites and exploiting any vulnerability to the utmost maximum. They all of course take orders and follow directions so it's really the masterminds who are instructing them when and how my brain is under severe altered states due to non-stop monitoring, and how and what to say and what types of things to do--which they all do with corresponding viciousness and violence on all levels possible, very eager to get their rocks off on torture and then being promoted into coveted positions. The attacks thus never end as the rotation of one selfish, greedy, sleazy violent bigot and it's corresponding minority waiting to dump out and dish out the suppressed rage they have had to swallow in order to play comforting and adoring minority minion slave of sordid sorts for the bigots who they glob around like a force of personal security--doing anything they are instructed to physically assault me when their white masters instruct them to do so. Most of them have extremely negative reserves of pent-up black energy which they unleash upon me as the white bigots sit back smug, as always.


But back to what has just happened: I have gone into a stage of healing where poisons pent-up inside my body literally for decades, hard and sickening and like a type of cement--pouring out like chemical cement in texture after I starve and detox after many days of increasing sickness. Thus when this stuff has been coming out in various phases I have gone into toxic shock and I literally have passed out due to this toxic shock. I fell asleep in a toxic shock daze for two days straight, intermittently getting up to do hydration and cleaning and etc. I had no energy or strength and the pain of bending was too much for me to wrap my head in the many layers of cloth and all other kinds of wrappings so they won't damage my hair any longer. I have fastidiously been doing this for over two months, and the huge balding spot on the top of the crown of my head was slowly disappearing--the skin and roots had been severely damaged or permanently damaged due to nightly smearing of chemicals that made my hair fall out, become brittle, falling out constantly. But I could not put this on and they smeared worse stuff into my hair. My hair has been laden with heavy stinking grease, hair shafts falling out now all the time, the huge balding spot has returned and the hair they took out they took away after their mechanical arms got through with destroying what I had worked so hard to restore. 

The terrorists then began spraying such toxic and foul substances into the room that I could not breathe the air any longer--with an air purifier I bought turned on, now the stink is so unbreathable that I must finally open the large sliding patio door just to not suffocate any longer. I have been breathing at half-capabiliy of my lungs for years and I have suffered poisoning from all of this. I kept this door shut due to fear of them inserting worse mechanical arms than what can get through the TWO YEARS of my attempts to close them off from prying open all the panels or getting directly into my room where they would put my hips and spine out of place, rape and insert fungus into my "orifices" and then steal money from my purse and destroy my property, making sure to spray stinking odors that are permanent on all my shopping bags I use to try to prevent them from completely destroying my items when I leave this room.

But this week they plied sticky and rubbery goo on my hair which after many shampoos will not get out--nor will the stink. My hair still falling out and the bald spot back. 

They also cut into my toes, which they have been doing for over a year--with a laser, and then inserting fungus into the open wound they sever into (the bone). 

The terrorists are also putting huge cockroaches into this room--into the metal sink where the roaches can't easily climb out so  I wake up and a few are in the sink. From my years of having roaches put in my room, I know that usually they don't appear in the morning in the sink--they are put there. So I am now subject to these other forms of much larger mechanical arms and insects being put into the room where they can't just climb away so I don't have to confront them. 


I NEED MY OWN HOME, PURCHASED IN MY NAME, WITH MY CATS RETURNED AND ALL OF THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO EXPLOIT ME STOPPED. I NEED FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO PROVIDE ME WITH SUFFICIENT MEANS TO LIVE A VERY LONG LIFE IN ANY WAY I SO CHOOSE. I need my government to stop providing terrorist performer psychopaths with torture mind control weapons and gang stalking death squads because of the crime of trying to compete in the national work force and wanting to excel and not being compelled to back down due to racist demands for white only privilege, which is at least one reason I have been so targeted.

I mean a very beautiful home in a city I love which will not fall into the ocean due to climate change. Privacy, a garden, walls, people around me not psychopath stalkers, and for this to be stopped. Anything else with any of the creeple who have terrorized me or their ilk remains no option for me. Please get them off me and restore my constitutional rights that have been fully obliterated by Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi, et al


No comments:

Post a Comment