Saturday, January 22, 2022

Another appeal for financial support and reparations for crimes committed due to this living situation I've been forced into. For not just one decade but decades being poisoned with deadly and sickening chemicals and assaulted physically while unconscious. I just had to correct this first paragraph due to hackers completely altering structure making it unreadable and impossible to understand. I need to add for the rest of this post (which I am not going to re-read or correct so it will undoubtedly be skewed in all forms of coherency)--*hackers have just deleted at least 10 sentences that explain this next part---I wrote thatthat while all of this transpired I was teleported to death threats, violence, penetrating verbal abuse on all levels and then the entire situation of these wealthy English scumbag creeps trying to slam a car door into my head. I was then teleported to their friends who hissed genocidal holocaust themed statements at me immediately upon me being teleported to them. All while I have been so ill I can't protect my body from their mechanical arm attacks which these very same people have ordered to mutilate and destroy my skin/hair/body/home/all material objects and since at least 2013. Their response of my final rage from years and years of this is for them to increase the violence and hate and insults and attack. Thus they chose to viciously attack me while I was in this most vulnerable healing phase from the poisons of murder I barely have managed to escape from, and still have not, conducted in part by their partner Danny Moynihan, their Monarchist partner in all this who was torturing and abusing and poisoning and raping the poison into my body to murder me but also all the while stealing ideas from me for YEARS. Because Hillary Clinton needs to use the same project and contract that Donald Trump used 4 miserably violent years of hate ago in order for HIM to ascend into the President's position, plus her inscrutable corruption just leading her to this easy prey contract of exploiting and abusing someone for other huge lucrative contracts and deals (very many media ones involved for her endless interview appearances). Thus if she does run for president she is absolutely allowing this kind of ultra-violent torture/rape/disfiguration to continue indefinitely so the English benefactors from the Dark Money sources (The English Crown in this case) will then back her just as they did Trump in 2016. She is using me as this vehicle and I truly hope to get this load of shit parasitic crap group off me asap--it's now years and decades of these same pig apes coming after me due to this contract from this same source, the same people, on and on. The longer they have access to this kind of power trip the more murderous and violent and psychopathic fascist they become. The more they get awards and deals. GET THEM OFF ME NOW. If America is indeed fighting for Democracy against in impending fascist dictatorial overtake, then step-up and stop allowing these fakes to continue to operate under the guise that they are the "good guys" when they are in fact extremely part of the huge problem confronting Democracy and the United States as a whole.

Two hours after writing all of this post: hackers rearranged sentence structure so parts of one sentence are misplaced to other parts of the paragraph, and vice versa. Fragments from one part of the paragraph begin with a lower case word...which is where they cut and sliced part of the first part of the sentence. They omitted the part that I wrote where I have been in a detox stage where poisons that have been trapped literally for decades underneath a hard shell of poison have loosened due to starving/fasting and the hard cement type structure embedded in my back loosened up a sheet of wet cement in texture poisons. I was so ill that I fell into various states of unconsciousness for a period of two days. During that time my hair and body were mutilated and slathered with damaging chemicals. I could not even get through the "intro" paragraph above because it is so jumbled. They are now completely distorting my every sentence structure so poignant and important parts are deleted and other parts are simply rearranged to other parts or just gone. 


This is what the "professional" experts at mental manipulation through "the arts" are doing along with their nasty minions living next to me who do much of the hacking work and of course the day-to-day slow kill operation.




*Again, I have not re-read the post below. I got into a digression above as I am also under non-stop brain-altering tech influence here in this tiny studio (meaning "mind control" affect). The post is probably unreadable in parts. I am tired of continuously rewriting as I did for many years and finally I have given up. I got into a huge digression in the intro part above--but that is also the effect of this discrediting technology. The terror and torture has been so constant and I am trying to reach anybody in the United States in any position of power with the honest reality of what is happening--which of course makes me sound "delusional" due to having no evidence whatsoever regarding teleportation or this gang stalking. The one camera I had was broken, I remain fighting to save money because my mail service literally overcharged me by $300 in a 3 month time frame--I fight with frugality to save $20 per month so image what that chunk did to my fight to just have any money in reserve.

========= 


How these wealthy actor terrorists are extremely adept at being the most expert parasites and exploiting any vulnerability to the utmost maximum. They all of course take orders and follow directions so it's really the masterminds who are instructing them when and how my brain is under severe altered states due to non-stop monitoring, and how and what to say and what types of things to do--which they all do with corresponding viciousness and violence on all levels possible, very eager to get their rocks off on torture and then being promoted into coveted positions. The attacks thus never end as the rotation of one selfish, greedy, sleazy violent bigot and it's corresponding minority waiting to dump out and dish out the suppressed rage they have had to swallow in order to play comforting and adoring minority minion slave of sordid sorts for the bigots who they glob around like a force of personal security--doing anything they are instructed to physically assault me when their white masters instruct them to do so. Most of them have extremely negative reserves of pent-up black energy which they unleash upon me as the white bigots sit back smug, as always.


But back to what has just happened: I have gone into a stage of healing where poisons pent-up inside my body literally for decades, hard and sickening and like a type of cement--pouring out like chemical cement in texture after I starve and detox after many days of increasing sickness. Thus when this stuff has been coming out in various phases I have gone into toxic shock and I literally have passed out due to this toxic shock. I fell asleep in a toxic shock daze for two days straight, intermittently getting up to do hydration and cleaning and etc. I had no energy or strength and the pain of bending was too much for me to wrap my head in the many layers of cloth and all other kinds of wrappings so they won't damage my hair any longer. I have fastidiously been doing this for over two months, and the huge balding spot on the top of the crown of my head was slowly disappearing--the skin and roots had been severely damaged or permanently damaged due to nightly smearing of chemicals that made my hair fall out, become brittle, falling out constantly. But I could not put this on and they smeared worse stuff into my hair. My hair has been laden with heavy stinking grease, hair shafts falling out now all the time, the huge balding spot has returned and the hair they took out they took away after their mechanical arms got through with destroying what I had worked so hard to restore. 

The terrorists then began spraying such toxic and foul substances into the room that I could not breathe the air any longer--with an air purifier I bought turned on, now the stink is so unbreathable that I must finally open the large sliding patio door just to not suffocate any longer. I have been breathing at half-capabiliy of my lungs for years and I have suffered poisoning from all of this. I kept this door shut due to fear of them inserting worse mechanical arms than what can get through the TWO YEARS of my attempts to close them off from prying open all the panels or getting directly into my room where they would put my hips and spine out of place, rape and insert fungus into my "orifices" and then steal money from my purse and destroy my property, making sure to spray stinking odors that are permanent on all my shopping bags I use to try to prevent them from completely destroying my items when I leave this room.

But this week they plied sticky and rubbery goo on my hair which after many shampoos will not get out--nor will the stink. My hair still falling out and the bald spot back. 

They also cut into my toes, which they have been doing for over a year--with a laser, and then inserting fungus into the open wound they sever into (the bone). 

The terrorists are also putting huge cockroaches into this room--into the metal sink where the roaches can't easily climb out so  I wake up and a few are in the sink. From my years of having roaches put in my room, I know that usually they don't appear in the morning in the sink--they are put there. So I am now subject to these other forms of much larger mechanical arms and insects being put into the room where they can't just climb away so I don't have to confront them. 


I NEED MY OWN HOME, PURCHASED IN MY NAME, WITH MY CATS RETURNED AND ALL OF THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO EXPLOIT ME STOPPED. I NEED FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO PROVIDE ME WITH SUFFICIENT MEANS TO LIVE A VERY LONG LIFE IN ANY WAY I SO CHOOSE. I need my government to stop providing terrorist performer psychopaths with torture mind control weapons and gang stalking death squads because of the crime of trying to compete in the national work force and wanting to excel and not being compelled to back down due to racist demands for white only privilege, which is at least one reason I have been so targeted.

I mean a very beautiful home in a city I love which will not fall into the ocean due to climate change. Privacy, a garden, walls, people around me not psychopath stalkers, and for this to be stopped. Anything else with any of the creeple who have terrorized me or their ilk remains no option for me. Please get them off me and restore my constitutional rights that have been fully obliterated by Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi, et al


No comments:

Post a Comment

the type of criminal america-hating foreign hate which trump claims he has been getting rid of are actually working for him to assault me. Dirty nasty but still the same as ugly white trash shitalina, ugly dirty arnold the dirty ugly sick stupid filth you all worship that dumb ape a$$--and these creeps, the dirty nasty filthy one is just a reminder that the white nazi crap you all idolize are the same thing: dirty nasty cartel murdering filthy stpuid ape bigots. The same thing that dirty sick sean pig penn did once he got his black nazi plantation aunt jemima acting partners to surround me yelling and abusing me and I rushed at them to shut up from stress of years of this daily--he grabbed my breasts and began kicking me I fought back. Because he fell dirty rancid dicrapio that so-called actor came to hug him and promise they would "get" me in some vulnerable sleep position or have my ssi disability cut off after poisoning me almost to death for years to get their undeserved oscars and deals--but just yesterday it was made clear to me the real basic vibration of this group. I have seen it seen it for over 16 years but it is now just so open at this stage. the brown vicious nazi minion dumb filthy violent sleazy antisemitic shit which shitalina and ugly dirty arnold and the rest of this filth team you all have allowed to put tyranny fascism and dictatorship into power as you all continue to cheer it on and on and on and on and then have msnow complain about it while gtalking only about donald trump daily like a mesmerizing machine glorifying that sick fuck endlessly. The ugly dirty latino kept grabbing my breasts after I wrote that his bald shaven scum ugly dirty latino filth partner had doen that because shitalina told her friends to do it and they all make comments about my breasts while i am undressed and fighting to ignore this group of rancid ugly evil shit. This filthy skank prostitute shitalina has gone to oscars at least 3 times due to ideas she stole from me, paid nothing and was dismembering and mutilating me and having me raped whiel they abuse and torrure me murderously every day and night for years to get this contract of enslaving me with my "permission" through torture. Telling them I can't stand them never liked them from day one bsack in 2013, it's still never ending. Dirty pig ape pitt has gone to oscars at least 5 times either stealing my ideas and having his shitty poison whorewood teams rewrite my ideas and taking credit but the same thign: no money and dismemberment torrture rape poisoning drugging and abuse so grey harir my body mutilated every centimeter, years of abuse from shit men ugly dirty filth fucking scum and me writing as government officials rush to embrace this pile of shit and glare with murderous rage yelling and screaming at me to "obey" and I will destroy them if I can and they must be stopped by any reasonable authority rather than a criminal nazi mafia drug sex trafficking cartel of dumb scum which tese latino men made it clear to me the low level of this group once-and-for all that this is what they are--dirty stupid sleazy violent criminals ugly sick and rancid and the types that trump claimed he was going to expel, but instead he has gotten lawful and decent people instead of this rancid shit so they can inflict absolute violent murderous abuse upon me with the teams of shit who have been doing this for over 16 years and longer can all sit glowing glggling laughing as their abuse of me every day and night is not enough. All of this pile of shit who are white fucking crap have gone to oscars and been handed millions out of destroying my life while they scream jpunch rape and abuse me because they can't fucking succeed without attacking me stealing ideas and me stuck sitting here with a goddamn SHIT GOVERNMENT A PILE OF SHIT GOVERNMENT SICK FUCKS ROTTEN CRAP and it's unbelieable that this immature and incompetent group has been handed this power. The stupidity and ignorance of ugly arnold who controls them all is the indicator of the reason why these stupid mediocrities are put in power but nevertheless that there is NOTHING NOTHING but disgusting sleaze put in power. I finally have to realize that the mojvies and the tv shows and these sick fuck celebrities are WORTHLESS SHIT their tv shows are fraudulent nothingness about hate and violence and racism and death and murder and sleazy glorificatio nof stupid apes--the politcians are corrupt beyond stupidity of putting rancid crap in power for decades the worst rise to the "top".. scum. Not worth watching their movies. For people advocating fighting "the rise of fascism" I implore you to stop fucking watching hollywood movies and find independent movie ventures instead and get away from this loathsome cartel of dumb scum nazi gang bangers. Oh, this nasty dirty breast-grabbing sick dirty ugly creep leech yelled at me "''fuck america and fuck you" as I told him that he should appreciate america for the jobs it gave him for the ability to be in hollywood and make a nationally televised series providing him with this opportunity. He told me fuck america with hate and fuck you --to me. He was so violent I read tarot to shift the murderous violent abuse of me to my positie energy for this worthless dirty ugly sick scum creep from better call saul--the white worm nazi shit who starred in lead role behind the brown dirty dumb scum who performed the violence on me because he is a bigot trash and stupid people like these brown shithead dirty creeps are what trump allows to stay and remain in america they are the scum who are infesting america with death squads working for white trash shit like this group--that is why trump allows the jmto remain and gets rid of the decent people who have committed no crimes are not filthy dirty gang bangers--they got rid of some of the gangs but not the shit out of whorewood no, they all must remain their dirty nazi coven of scum and crumby acting mediocrity and the directors as well--dirty nasty nazi bigot old men racist sleazy sick shit and filth the "italian americans" and their nazi protection racket for all criminals working for them working for the governmen tunder the white worm shit of hillary clinton and her nazi white worm trash ilk like nancy pelosi and that rancid sick filth gavin dirty old boy scum. Goddamn it is disgusting and unbelieble that 16 years or 13 years of me writing crying out for this to be stopped year after year never ending that this is allowed how sick and rancid america has become. It is clear and evident and yet these putrid sick fuck scum creeps remain untouched not scrutinized by ANYONE nary a question arises about the shit going on in that dismal hate death factory whorewood which put trump in power so they could all unleash their real vermin of immigration who hate america are nazi plantation puppets working for euro-trash nazi arnold who is never questioned no one ever does any investigation of this filoth governor who has stuck his pig ape snout into every business opportunity and is allowed ot continue to suck and drain all out of america no questions asked. they have proven this pair of ugly dirty dirtbag scum fith murderous slime gang filth who ICE shoulod have gotten rid of instead they are handed by aarnold the ugly fuck to torture grab abuse and threaten my life--and I have to realize this is the real level of whorewood they are the ultimate conclusion of the years of the white trash shit who do not talk in ghetto gang banger usliness but are as dirty and foul only the brown sick fucks are very open about it . The movies the "stars" are meaningless sick empty grasping money power obsessed worthless shit I urge people to boycott that sick fuck institution and work to create independent film studios in your local areas so independent artists can flourish that would make america maybe "good" for once not "again". I will I think never watch any more of this drivel shit out of whorewood the directors the movie stars the shit of this group are an abomination to culture, society and the progress of humanity they are the de-evolution and destruction and stupid apes ugly and dirty their movies are bullshit their acting crap and that is a compliment compared to how mediocre and meaningless they truly are. This is a nazi mafia cartel nothing more. Drug addicts drug traffickers mafia nazi slime sick fucking stupid shit who won't study or read demand that I provide ideas out of torture for free for over 20 years without anything but destroying my life because ugly dirty arnold and shitalina and their europig shit trash partners can't stand to see me with any success my eyars of grad school destroyed my fight for a career blocked my body poisoned mutilated into old age and broken down and the abuse is never stopped. A government that is so sick and ugly it's a wasteland of rotten lying crap put in power. They remain forever as well they are kept there to inflict more and more rancid ossified ossoff nothingness promises scripted speeches and then the nazis are conjoined at the hips for rape and orgies of destruction pairing through citizens united which none of them ever attempts to thwart or stop, ever. Certainly not lying filth obama who is the messenger of nazi lies lord of the flies. They are sick and demented on power and money. The movies are all propagandized mind screw projections of fantasy to keep people pacified while they destroy the country from within/ nazi communist agents like baryishnikov and ugly shitnigger arnold are agents of kgb training into infiltrating america. the ugly frog dirty stupid sick latino murdering cartel scum ape was murderously violent yelling "fuck america fuck you" and then grabbed my breasts after demanding a tarot reading. By that time I had been slapped punched and almost hit with a cane for hours previously that morning, then shitting out their poison, and sick and drugged and sick from detox and then in the evening this filth fuck came to grab my breasts scream death threats and abuse after 2 more hours I gave him a tarot reading rrying to help this sick and evil demented programmed nazi stupid puppet scumbag who hates america but trump is using him to inflict murderous nazi torture upon me so ugly white trash shitalina nnd pig ape pitt and ugly shit arnold can sit back smug saying they are "not racist' see arnold raped his maid and obtained a baby and that is "love" and he's "not racist" and all will claim he never raped her but essentially it was sex on demand with a huge warning smile to submit or else....