Saturday, January 22, 2022

Another appeal for financial support and reparations for crimes committed due to this living situation I've been forced into. For not just one decade but decades being poisoned with deadly and sickening chemicals and assaulted physically while unconscious. I just had to correct this first paragraph due to hackers completely altering structure making it unreadable and impossible to understand. I need to add for the rest of this post (which I am not going to re-read or correct so it will undoubtedly be skewed in all forms of coherency)--*hackers have just deleted at least 10 sentences that explain this next part---I wrote thatthat while all of this transpired I was teleported to death threats, violence, penetrating verbal abuse on all levels and then the entire situation of these wealthy English scumbag creeps trying to slam a car door into my head. I was then teleported to their friends who hissed genocidal holocaust themed statements at me immediately upon me being teleported to them. All while I have been so ill I can't protect my body from their mechanical arm attacks which these very same people have ordered to mutilate and destroy my skin/hair/body/home/all material objects and since at least 2013. Their response of my final rage from years and years of this is for them to increase the violence and hate and insults and attack. Thus they chose to viciously attack me while I was in this most vulnerable healing phase from the poisons of murder I barely have managed to escape from, and still have not, conducted in part by their partner Danny Moynihan, their Monarchist partner in all this who was torturing and abusing and poisoning and raping the poison into my body to murder me but also all the while stealing ideas from me for YEARS. Because Hillary Clinton needs to use the same project and contract that Donald Trump used 4 miserably violent years of hate ago in order for HIM to ascend into the President's position, plus her inscrutable corruption just leading her to this easy prey contract of exploiting and abusing someone for other huge lucrative contracts and deals (very many media ones involved for her endless interview appearances). Thus if she does run for president she is absolutely allowing this kind of ultra-violent torture/rape/disfiguration to continue indefinitely so the English benefactors from the Dark Money sources (The English Crown in this case) will then back her just as they did Trump in 2016. She is using me as this vehicle and I truly hope to get this load of shit parasitic crap group off me asap--it's now years and decades of these same pig apes coming after me due to this contract from this same source, the same people, on and on. The longer they have access to this kind of power trip the more murderous and violent and psychopathic fascist they become. The more they get awards and deals. GET THEM OFF ME NOW. If America is indeed fighting for Democracy against in impending fascist dictatorial overtake, then step-up and stop allowing these fakes to continue to operate under the guise that they are the "good guys" when they are in fact extremely part of the huge problem confronting Democracy and the United States as a whole.

Two hours after writing all of this post: hackers rearranged sentence structure so parts of one sentence are misplaced to other parts of the paragraph, and vice versa. Fragments from one part of the paragraph begin with a lower case word...which is where they cut and sliced part of the first part of the sentence. They omitted the part that I wrote where I have been in a detox stage where poisons that have been trapped literally for decades underneath a hard shell of poison have loosened due to starving/fasting and the hard cement type structure embedded in my back loosened up a sheet of wet cement in texture poisons. I was so ill that I fell into various states of unconsciousness for a period of two days. During that time my hair and body were mutilated and slathered with damaging chemicals. I could not even get through the "intro" paragraph above because it is so jumbled. They are now completely distorting my every sentence structure so poignant and important parts are deleted and other parts are simply rearranged to other parts or just gone. 


This is what the "professional" experts at mental manipulation through "the arts" are doing along with their nasty minions living next to me who do much of the hacking work and of course the day-to-day slow kill operation.




*Again, I have not re-read the post below. I got into a digression above as I am also under non-stop brain-altering tech influence here in this tiny studio (meaning "mind control" affect). The post is probably unreadable in parts. I am tired of continuously rewriting as I did for many years and finally I have given up. I got into a huge digression in the intro part above--but that is also the effect of this discrediting technology. The terror and torture has been so constant and I am trying to reach anybody in the United States in any position of power with the honest reality of what is happening--which of course makes me sound "delusional" due to having no evidence whatsoever regarding teleportation or this gang stalking. The one camera I had was broken, I remain fighting to save money because my mail service literally overcharged me by $300 in a 3 month time frame--I fight with frugality to save $20 per month so image what that chunk did to my fight to just have any money in reserve.

========= 


How these wealthy actor terrorists are extremely adept at being the most expert parasites and exploiting any vulnerability to the utmost maximum. They all of course take orders and follow directions so it's really the masterminds who are instructing them when and how my brain is under severe altered states due to non-stop monitoring, and how and what to say and what types of things to do--which they all do with corresponding viciousness and violence on all levels possible, very eager to get their rocks off on torture and then being promoted into coveted positions. The attacks thus never end as the rotation of one selfish, greedy, sleazy violent bigot and it's corresponding minority waiting to dump out and dish out the suppressed rage they have had to swallow in order to play comforting and adoring minority minion slave of sordid sorts for the bigots who they glob around like a force of personal security--doing anything they are instructed to physically assault me when their white masters instruct them to do so. Most of them have extremely negative reserves of pent-up black energy which they unleash upon me as the white bigots sit back smug, as always.


But back to what has just happened: I have gone into a stage of healing where poisons pent-up inside my body literally for decades, hard and sickening and like a type of cement--pouring out like chemical cement in texture after I starve and detox after many days of increasing sickness. Thus when this stuff has been coming out in various phases I have gone into toxic shock and I literally have passed out due to this toxic shock. I fell asleep in a toxic shock daze for two days straight, intermittently getting up to do hydration and cleaning and etc. I had no energy or strength and the pain of bending was too much for me to wrap my head in the many layers of cloth and all other kinds of wrappings so they won't damage my hair any longer. I have fastidiously been doing this for over two months, and the huge balding spot on the top of the crown of my head was slowly disappearing--the skin and roots had been severely damaged or permanently damaged due to nightly smearing of chemicals that made my hair fall out, become brittle, falling out constantly. But I could not put this on and they smeared worse stuff into my hair. My hair has been laden with heavy stinking grease, hair shafts falling out now all the time, the huge balding spot has returned and the hair they took out they took away after their mechanical arms got through with destroying what I had worked so hard to restore. 

The terrorists then began spraying such toxic and foul substances into the room that I could not breathe the air any longer--with an air purifier I bought turned on, now the stink is so unbreathable that I must finally open the large sliding patio door just to not suffocate any longer. I have been breathing at half-capabiliy of my lungs for years and I have suffered poisoning from all of this. I kept this door shut due to fear of them inserting worse mechanical arms than what can get through the TWO YEARS of my attempts to close them off from prying open all the panels or getting directly into my room where they would put my hips and spine out of place, rape and insert fungus into my "orifices" and then steal money from my purse and destroy my property, making sure to spray stinking odors that are permanent on all my shopping bags I use to try to prevent them from completely destroying my items when I leave this room.

But this week they plied sticky and rubbery goo on my hair which after many shampoos will not get out--nor will the stink. My hair still falling out and the bald spot back. 

They also cut into my toes, which they have been doing for over a year--with a laser, and then inserting fungus into the open wound they sever into (the bone). 

The terrorists are also putting huge cockroaches into this room--into the metal sink where the roaches can't easily climb out so  I wake up and a few are in the sink. From my years of having roaches put in my room, I know that usually they don't appear in the morning in the sink--they are put there. So I am now subject to these other forms of much larger mechanical arms and insects being put into the room where they can't just climb away so I don't have to confront them. 


I NEED MY OWN HOME, PURCHASED IN MY NAME, WITH MY CATS RETURNED AND ALL OF THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO EXPLOIT ME STOPPED. I NEED FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO PROVIDE ME WITH SUFFICIENT MEANS TO LIVE A VERY LONG LIFE IN ANY WAY I SO CHOOSE. I need my government to stop providing terrorist performer psychopaths with torture mind control weapons and gang stalking death squads because of the crime of trying to compete in the national work force and wanting to excel and not being compelled to back down due to racist demands for white only privilege, which is at least one reason I have been so targeted.

I mean a very beautiful home in a city I love which will not fall into the ocean due to climate change. Privacy, a garden, walls, people around me not psychopath stalkers, and for this to be stopped. Anything else with any of the creeple who have terrorized me or their ilk remains no option for me. Please get them off me and restore my constitutional rights that have been fully obliterated by Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi, et al


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...